Oz Beach Boy's Byron Bay Surf Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a casual flourish, Daisy quickly took off her big, funky retro-style sunglasses and then dropped them on top of her beach bag with the rest of her gear.

For the first exciting time, I was treated to the beautiful sight of the teen's long, sexy eye-lashes and big, beautiful green eyes, which sparkled and glinted in the bright sunshine.

"Thanks, Matt, that's very sweet of you to say," the wonderfully nude Daisy smiled, and then reached out and took my hand. "Let's go."

We slowly walked hand-in-hand down to the water, and smiled warmly at each other along the way. Sienna and Lou whistled and giggled at us as we strolled off.

"Daisy, try not to get sand in your cute little vadge," Sienna laughed. "Or up your bum!"

"Enjoy that big willy," Lou added with a giggle. "Get on that thing! I hope a shark doesn't bite it off!"

Daisy and I smiled at each other as Sienna and Lou laughed. I lightly smacked the gorgeous redhead on the butt, and we ran laughing toward the gently rolling waves.

I watched excitedly as the teen's small breasts moved softy from side to side. My enormous cock bounced around all over the place, slapping against my stomach and thighs.

With gleeful abandon, we threw ourselves into the cool, refreshing, salty water. Smiling the entire time, we swam around, and then embraced warmly in the waist-deep water with the small waves lightly crashing around us.

Daisy's light orange hair was wet and slicked back from her pretty face. I kissed the gorgeous teen passionately. Our tongues slid around joyously as we enjoyed our first real mutual sexual contact.

The water was cool and invigorating on my skin, and finally feeling Daisy's body in all its glory got me instantly and incredibly aroused, even though I'd ejaculated so soon before. Daisy and I continued to kiss, and I felt myself become completely erect.

"Oooh, Matt," Daisy giggled when she felt my engorged cock pressing against her legs, "You're ready to go already...so soon!"

"You turn me on, Daisy," I said. "You're so sexy."

"So are you," Daisy smiled. "I'd be soaking wet even if I wasn't in the water."

Floating in the surf, Daisy straddled me, and then pushed around looking for my cock. I grabbed it and guided myself into her. I felt Daisy's lips part and then pushed myself gently into her. The gorgeous teen let out a soft groan as I got inside her.

"Oh, yes," Daisy moaned, and then kissed me even harder while raking her trimmed fingernails down my wet, muscled back.

I slowly pumped into Daisy harder, but not at full throttle. She was only young, so I wanted to take it easy with her. I didn't want to shock her by pounding too hard.

The water rolled and moved gently against us, lightly rocking our bodies. Though I'd fucked women in swimming pools and spas, I'd never had sex in the surf, and it felt incredible.

With the water lapping at my back, I could feel Daisy's small, soft breasts sliding around sexily against my rock-hard chest and stomach as she straddled me.

My wet, longish hair tumbled into my eyes, and I broke our kiss to lick and caress Daisy's neck with my tongue. She tasted amazing.

The gap-toothed redhead breathed heavily and moaned while I slid back and forth into her. She giggled with excitement and bit down on her bottom lip.

I peered down hungrily at Daisy's cute little tits, which jiggled and swayed around sexily as I repeatedly slid back and forth into her.

I was enjoying making love to Daisy in the surf, and really wanted to focus on that, but the sleazy exhibitionist narcissist in me eventually rose to the surface.

I could see that Sienna and Lou were curiously and enthusiastically watching us screw in the water, and I wanted to give the cute teens even more of a show.

"Hey, Daisy, let's get on the sand," I whispered into the teen's ear. "I really want to fuck you from behind."

"Ooooh, yeah," Daisy cooed. "I like the sound of that."

I slowly pulled my wet cock out of Daisy, and her lips closed with a resounding pop in the water. We separated, and then quickly walked out of the water hand-in-hand. Our bodies were dripping, sexily wet.

Daisy's light orange wisps of pubic hair were slick and wet with ocean water, while big rivulets rolled down over her small breasts and smooth, soft stomach. Just as we hit the water's edge, Daisy smiled at me.

With a surprising lack of inhibition, the beautiful redhead dropped down on all fours, as Sienna and Lou covered their mouths and giggled. I gave them a naughty smile as my erect cock swung back and forth.

Daisy's long, slim legs were spread wide, giving me a sexy view of her cutely puckered butt-hole and soft pink vulva. I stared lustfully at Daisy's protruding butt, which was lightly curved and dripped with sea water.

I quickly kneeled down behind Daisy, and took hold of her hips with both my hands. I smiled again mischievously at the keenly observing Sienna and Lou.

Mainly for their enjoyment, I slapped my wet cock up against Daisy's awaiting butt cheeks, and dribbled pre-cum and more ocean water all over them.

I ran my hands all over Daisy's delightfully sand-flecked arse and the small of her back. She looked back at me over her shoulder and smiled, her green eyes glistening.

"Hey, Matt," Daisy smiled. "Don't be shy now...you better get that willy in and out of the sun, huh?"

I giggled as I pushed my hands under Daisy's smooth armpits and gently cupped her small tits, softy tweaking her nipples.

Incredibly aroused, I slowly, carefully slid my wet cock into the teen's drenched pussy, softy thrusting with my hips to drive it in.

The gorgeous redhead's ocean-slicked labia spread again as my member plunged into her once more, and I gradually, carefully went in deeper.

Daisy pushed back against me enthusiastically and loudly moaned. Sienna and Lou were watching so intently that I almost expected them to start cheering us on.

"Oh, yes," Daisy groaned breathlessly. "That feels really good...really, really good."

I pounded away joyously into Daisy, and then I felt that all too familiar orgasmic rush rolling through my body. I desperately wanted to hold off.

I slowed my thrusting to an easy, gentle pace and breathed deeply through my chest and down into my abdomen. The orgasmic feeling abated a little. I still felt great, but much calmer and more in control.

I'd been offered a few tips on how to control my premature ejaculation by the beautiful Byron Bay hippy Arlo Moon, who I'd fucked just two days prior.

Her suggested breathing techniques certainly helped, but I still felt like I was almost ready to blow. My body shivered and shook.

I continued to slide myself back and forth into Daisy, and her moaning increased in volume and intensity. She slapped her butt back against me with more aggression, and arched her head back, obviously pushing herself toward an orgasm.

"Oh, fuck...I'm coming," Daisy yelped. "Oh, Matt...oh, Matt...oh, my god...eeeeeeeeee!"

I felt Daisy's lean, supple body rock as streams of pleasure obviously flowed right through her. As the gorgeous redhead noisily climaxed, I came too.

With an extraordinary sense of release, my cock finally exploded in release, and blasted wads of semen into Daisy's hot pussy.

I groaned loudly, and lightly slapped Daisy's quivering butt as I came. I pumped away until I was tapped, my balls completely drained.

With an embarrassing whimper, I slid my wet, softening cock out of Daisy's amazing pussy and felt my enormous member swing in the ocean air.

Desperately scrabbling for breath, Daisy and I slumped down onto the wet shore, our writhing bodies instantly covered in ocean water and glassy granules of sand.

We huffed and puffed with exhaustion, and then embraced and kissed warmly, more sand wedging into our hair and all over our bodies.

After a few moments of surprising tenderness, we both sat up and smiled at each other. Wordlessly, we got up and threw ourselves into the ocean again, instantly washing off the sand and the sex.

When we were done, Daisy and I walked quietly out of the water and then strolled nude hand-in-hand back towards the big sun umbrella and the cheeky teens sitting beneath it. We smiled at each other warmly.

"I can't believe Sienna and Lou just watched us fuck," Daisy said quietly as we walked. "And doing it doggy-style no less...for fuck's sake, how embarrassing."

"They might have learned a thing or two," I giggled and brushed my wet hair off my face. "It was fucking hot."

When we got back to the sun umbrella, Daisy and I quickly dried off and then wrapped our towels around ourselves in a typically incongruous post-sex show of modesty.

Obviously highly and naughtily amused by our sex show, Sienna and Lou looked at us with very mischievous and knowing smiles on their faces.

"Thanks for the show," the still very stoned Sienna smiled. "It was like watching a porno...a really, really good porno."

"You sexy kids," Lou said jokingly. "Going at it like two little bunny rabbits! You're so cute!"

"Knock it off, guys!" Daisy laughed. "Matt, that was amazing...so good. You're a good lover."

"That was great, Daisy," I said sincerely. "That was a beautiful experience. I loved it."

We all chatted in the sun for ten relaxed, easy-going minutes or so, laughing and giggling while still under the influence of the very good weed that the girls had so generously shared with me. It was a cool hang, and it felt great, but I sensed that it was time for me to go.

A number of factors -- I was leaving Byron Bay the next day; the obvious age difference; the girls being based in Adelaide -- meant this very enjoyable experience was going exactly and precisely nowhere.

"Ladies, I have a couple of online work commitments that I have to make this afternoon," I lied, "so I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave you and get back to my hotel."

"That's okay, Matt," Daisy said with a smile, seemingly also aware that our incredible bout of sex in the surf would be best kept as a fun vacation experience and nothing more. "Thanks for hanging with us...it's been really cool."

Daisy and I kissed warmly, and I then said a friendly goodbye to the gorgeous Sienna and Lou, who both gave me a sweet, innocent peck on the cheek.

The engagingly naughty Sienna also "accidentally" brushed the back of her hand against my flaccid cock, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

"Hey, Matt," Daisy said as I started to leave. "Can you walk away naked for as far as you can? Don't put your clothes on until you see people coming, okay?"

"Um, yeah, sure, of course," I smiled. "Whatever you want, Daisy Daniels...I'm always happy to be naked."

"Thanks, Matt," Daisy said with a sweet giggle, and I looked over my shoulder to smile at the gorgeous gap-toothed redhead one last time. "I want my final image of you to be without your clothes, naked on the beach...you look your best that way."

I smiled to myself, and walked off happily down the long, deserted stretch of Byron Bay coastline, the warm sun lightly toasting my big, swinging dick, low hanging balls, and smooth, waxed butt...