Oz Beach Boy's Byron Bay Surf Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'm just gonna get them," Daisy said and then started tapping and swiping at her phone. "Get ready, Matt...this is gonna be so funny. How about you stand up? That'll look better...you can really let that thing swing."

I pulled myself up off the sand, and adjusted my cowboy hat so it was down low on my face for a little anonymity. I pushed my sunglasses back on my nose, and then I heard female squealing and laughing pealing out from Daisy's phone.

"What's up, bitches?" a youthful sounding female voice bellowed. "How's Byron?"

"It's great," Daisy laughed, and Sienna and Lou bunched in next to her so they could all see their friends on the screen back in Adelaide. "We're having a great time. Happy eighteenth birthday for today, Natalie! Are you at JJ Verdi's?"

"Yep, everyone's here except you bitches," a more than likely drunk Natalie replied. "With my birthday today, we're now all finally eighteen and officially legal, so we're making the most of it and getting on the piss! It's going off."

"Welcome to adulthood," Daisy, Sienna and Lou all sung out in unison. "You're eighteen like us!"

"Hey, Nat, get all the girls together around the phone," Daisy then giggled. "We've got a birthday surprise for you."

"Hey, girls, get in here," I heard Natalie shout through the phone. "I think Daisy's gonna flash her tits for my birthday."

"Oh, it's better than that," Daisy replied. "Ummm...I can see ten of you...is that about right? Is that everyone?"

"Yeah, pretty much," Natalie slurred among a bubbling din of other female voices. "I don't know where Steph is...she's probably sucking a bloke off in the dunnies or something. Anyway, this is pretty much it...what's this fucking surprise?"

"Hey, girls, this is Matt," Daisy hollered, and then turned the camera on me. "We just met him on the beach today."

I looked at the phone, and I could see a group of young women sitting at a big table in what looked like a funky inner city-type bar. They were all smiling and laughing, obviously drunk.

With the camera focused on my face, I waved casually at the group of girls, and gave them a big, sleazy smile while they all greeted me in return. They squealed and laughed loudly.

"Oooooh, he's cute," one girl whooped. "Don't let that sexy cowboy get away, Daisy! Lasso him! Tie him up!"

"Wait until you see his hot bod," Daisy laughed, and then started to very slowly move the camera down my body, carefully taking in every inch of my muscular, sweat-covered torso so the girls back in Adelaide could get a good look.

"Now, this is what you call objectifying a man," Sienna laughed loudly. "Just the way it should be..."

I heard loud, enthusiastic hollering as Daisy's phone continued its sexy journey downward, and I naughtily flexed and popped my muscles the whole time, much to the group's obvious enjoyment.

"What a hunk," another female voice bellowed over the phone. "Fuck, I wish we were there!"

Daisy then crouched down and slowly lowered the phone until it was settled just above my crotch. I heard the laughter and shouting getting even louder over the phone.

"Fuck, look at that six-pack," I heard a different female voice scream. "Rock hard! Fuck...wait a minute...are those his pubes? I can see man-bush! Is this guy actually..."

Daisy then lowered the phone to get a full close-up of my naked cock and balls, and the noise from the phone instantly got so loud that the sound started to crackle and distort through the tiny speaker.

I could hear wild, uncontrollable peals of high pitched laughter, and various young and feverishly excited female voices yelling at the top of their collective lungs.

"It's his dick...it's his dick...he's naked," screamed one voice. "Oh, my god, he's got no pants on! He's got his dick out!"

"Fuck, look at it! It's so big...is it real?" shrieked another. "Is that a fake willy? It must be a joke! Look at the size of that fucking thing!"

"Dick, dick, dick, dick, dick!" chanted another voice.

"Look at the size of his nuts!" laughed another voice. "They look so heavy!"

"Hey Daisy...Daisy!" screamed another voice urgently. "Make him turn around! I wanna see his butt! Turn around! Show us your butt, mate!"

As Daisy kept the phone trained on me, I gladly turned around, and got even more turned on picturing my taut, muscled butt filling the screen to the amusement of the assembled young women.

I heard another round of loud screaming, obviously in response to the sight of my bare butt, which I promptly flexed and moved from side to side in what I hoped was a sexy, funny display of exposed masculinity.

"Oh, yeah," howled the previous voice approvingly. "Look at that butt! You could snap a cricket bat on it! What a hunk! You fucking rock, mate!"

"Bend him over, Daisy," shrieked another voice over the phone. "Make him bend over!"

While holding the phone in one hand, Daisy put her other hand on the small of my back and gently pushed me forward. I happily complied.

I bent right over, sleazily running my hands all over my tightly stretched butt. I even spread my butt cheeks a little to give the girls a naughty peek.

To continued cheering, I held the position for a few moments, and then stood up and turned back around, once again placing my cock and balls on centre stage, so to speak, and really letting them dangle.

"Who is he?" I heard Natalie's hilariously drunken voice again over the phone. "Who is this guy? Are you gonna fuck him? Please tell me you're gonna fuck him! Daisy, are you gonna suck that thing? What the fuck is going on? I want details! Daisy? Daisy? Daisy!!!!!!"

Daisy let the phone linger on my exposed crotch for a couple of sexy minutes while her friends in Adelaide screamed and hooted with wild abandon.

I moved my hips cheekily from side to side to make my flaccid cock jiggle and sway back and forth, and then did a couple of pelvic thrusts to really get it swinging.

The girls back in Adelaide all laughed wildly as I cheekily moved my cock around for their amusement. It sounded like they loved every minute of my impromptu little dick show, and so did I.

Once I was done with my dick swinging, Daisy slowly drew her phone away, and once again held it up in front of her own beautiful face. The gorgeous redhead blew a sultry kiss at the phone, and then smiled broadly.

"Happy eighteenth birthday, Nat...welcome to the club!" Daisy cooed. "I'll just leave you with that amazing image of Matt's extraordinary willy. Matt says goodbye, ladies. I've gotta go...I'm a little busy right now...there's a snake on the beach I might have to wrangle."

As the stoned Sienna and Lou howled riotously with laughter, Daisy smiled at me and then signed off to a chorus of wild cheers and incomprehensible screaming from her friends back in Adelaide.

"Thanks so much, Matt, that was hilarious," Daisy laughed, and dropped her phone on top of her bag. "You're a good sport. The girls would have loved that!"

"All good," I smiled. "I hope that gave them a laugh."

"More than a laugh, I reckon," Sienna giggled. "There might be a few girls in Adelaide fingering themselves to sleep tonight."

"Geez, I know I will be," Lou muttered quietly. "Fucking hell..."

Daisy and I both sat down again, and I stretched my legs out in front of me as the girls all watched. As I eased back on my elbows, Daisy, Sienna and Lou started talking animatedly to each other about their friends in Adelaide.

I listened in amusement for a couple of minutes as the girls happily chatted away, comically referring good naturedly to their friends at home as bitches and sluts.

Then, without even looking at me, Daisy stretched her hand out and started rubbing my chest and mid-section. The gorgeous redhead stroked me almost absent-mindedly as she continued to chat with her friends.

Daisy had already touched me, but this time, she didn't stop at my abs. Again, without even looking at me, Daisy reached further down and ran her fingers casually through my pubic hair for a few very sexy moments. I shivered with delight.

"Do you reckon Steph was really giving a guy a blowie in the dunnies?" Daisy asked Sienna, and then took a loose, casual, surprising grip on my cock. "She certainly likes to suck a dick, we know that."

Shivers of pleasure and excitement raced up my spine as Daisy gently fondled me. The gorgeous redhead wasn't exactly jerking me off, but was rather just gently playing with my flaccid member, lightly rubbing it and stroking it with her fingers.

Without saying a word, Daisy alternated between fondling my cock and gently rolling my balls around in her sensitive fingers. I couldn't quite believe it was happening. I got increasingly aroused with every illicit touch.

Sienna and Lou were so engaged in the raucous conversation that it took the two girls a while to notice that Daisy was actually playing with me while they were all hilariously chatting away.

"Daisy," Sienna said quietly. "You're, um, touching Matt's willy. You're playing with it right in front of us."

"Yeah, sorry, I couldn't help myself," Daisy said shyly. "It's just hanging there, and that whole thing with the phone got me so horny...he's so hot."

"Matt, are you okay with Daisy molesting you?" Lou interjected sharply. "She didn't even ask...she just reached over and grabbed it."

"I'm totally fine with it," I said with some difficulty as I was getting increasingly turned on. "I'm very happy that Daisy is touching me...I love it."

"Are you okay with us watching?" the surprisingly concerned Lou asked, obviously wanting to make sure that I was a consenting player. "You don't feel uncomfortable, or like you're being taken advantage of?"

"I'm okay with everything...I'm a bit of an exhibitionist," I replied with a sensual shiver in the understatement of the century. "You're all eighteen...it's fine."

"Okay then," Lou smiled and looked at my cock. "Play away, Daisy!"

Daisy continued to lightly and gently fondle my dick, and the girls resumed their conversation about their friends in Adelaide, and what they thought they would get up to during the day and then into the night for Natalie's birthday.

"Do you reckon they'll go to a strip show or get a stripper or something?" Lou laughed. "After copping an eyeful on the phone? I think they'll want to see more willies!"

"Whoever they get, he won't be as good as our stripper," Daisy replied and smiled at me. "Not even a professional stripper could be as well-equipped as Matt here."

Truly in my element, I just sat back and enjoyed the sensation of Daisy's warm, slightly clammy fingers on my cock and balls.

In what could best be described as a "slow" hand-job, the gorgeous eighteen-year-old redhead absent-mindedly and casually fondled my cock off and on for about fifteen minutes while she talked to her friends and I sat there silently.

My enormous member partially stiffened and then softened again as Daisy frequently let it go if she needed to use her hands to scratch her nose, describe something, or drive a point home to her friends.

Once she was done with her hands, Daisy would then slowly reach over and casually start stroking and pulling on me once again.

It was a truly arousing, near mind-blowing experience. The feeling of being so casually played with really fed into my sexually submissive nature...it was like I was nothing more than a cock and body there solely for Daisy's enjoyment.

After about twenty blissful minutes of this incredible experience, I just couldn't control myself any longer. My cock wasn't even fully erect, but I could feel myself beginning to climax.

I'm unfortunately prone to premature ejaculation, but the slow, drawn out nature of Daisy's hand-job made me last a lot longer than usual.

Turning their heads quickly, the girls looked over at me inquisitively as I started to twitch and shudder with pleasure.

Then, even as I attempted to restrain myself, thick ropes of semen suddenly blasted out of my cock and landed on the sand with a quiet splat.

The three eighteen-year-old girls howled with laughter at the lewd and salacious sight of me coming, and the semen furiously pumping out of me.

"Oh, my god," I groaned as another burst of semen jetted out of my cock. "I'm sorry..."

"He's coming," Sienna giggled as another glob of cum spurted from me. "Fuck, Daisy, you jerked him right off!"

"Look at all that jizz," Lou muttered. "It's like a hose!"

"Oh, sorry, Matt," Daisy said sincerely. "I was just playing with you...I didn't think I was actually jerking you off. I didn't mean for you to come in front of us. How embarrassing...sorry, Matt."

"It's okay," I laughed with some embarrassment as my cock quickly went limp. "That's kind of what happens when you play with a guy's dick..."

"Coming in front of three girls in public," Daisy sighed. "I feel like I've humiliated you. Sorry, Matt..."

"It's fine," I smiled, internally amused at the far more humiliating things that had happened to me in just the recent past. "Really, it's okay. Don't worry about it, Daisy."

After a while, the awkwardness finally diffused, and we then chatted for about ten minutes after I'd shockingly ejaculated in front of everyone.

The girls kept hilariously looking at the scattered pools of my semen puddled in the sand, a guilty reminder of what had just happened.

"Hey, should we smoke that other joint?" Daisy asked with a beaming smile. "Matt, would you like to join us in a smoke?"

"Yeah, that would be great," I smiled. "Light it up."

Daisy reached into her bag and produced a long, thin joint, which she promptly lit up with a silver Zippo lighter. The gorgeous teen took a long, clearly experienced toke, held it in long and hard, and then exhaled a thick stream of fragrant smoke.

With a big, satisfied smile, Daisy passed the joint to me, and I took a similarly deep toke, filling my lungs and feeling an instant hit.

Wherever the girls had got this weed, it was good, strong, potent stuff, and my already amazing day continued to get better and better.

Feeling wonderfully mellow and relaxed in the bright sunshine, we passed the joint around, all taking long, lung-filling tokes until it was out, at which point Sienna stubbed the joint and buried it in the sand.

"We've got heaps of weed," Sienna said. "I can't be bothered roaching it."

"Matt, I still can't believe you're just sitting there sharing a joint with us while your dick is out," laughed a very, very stoned Sienna. "You are not a normal, every-day guy, are you?"

"This is me," I smiled blissfully. "This is who I am. I love getting naked when there are ladies around. I'm not shy. It turns me on."

"That's cool, man," an obviously buzzed Daisy said quietly. "I like it. It makes it feel like the girls are in charge, you know? Like we've got the power...we're literally wearing the pants!"

"I still can't believe we all just watched you come," the also very, very stoned Lou added with a lazy smile. "Sploodge everywhere...I've never seen anything like that before."

"Yeah, it was hot," Sienna added. "I've never actually watched a guy come like that."

"It's been a fun day," I smiled. "It's been great meeting you."

We continued to chat and giggle about nothing of any real substance. The girls were funny and charming, and I was thoroughly enjoying myself, but I really wanted to force the issue and see if I was actually going to get any further with the beautiful Daisy Daniels.

I love to fuck while stoned, and Daisy was a very sexy young woman. Her beautiful face and body were such a turn on, and she seemed like a really nice girl too.

"Hey, Daisy," I said quietly and smiled. "Would you like to go somewhere a bit more private? Up in the bushes over there?"

"Oh, Matt," Daisy said with a theatrically shy smile. "I thought you'd never ask."

"Oooooh, Matt and Daisy are gonna screw," the increasingly loose Sienna said in a ridiculous sing-song voice. "Matt's gonna put his big P in Daisy's little V! Ooh la la!"

"Young love is blossoming right here on the beach," Lou laughed. "Well, not that young, I guess..."

"Matt, there's something I've been thinking about," Daisy smiled naughtily while her friends teased her mercilessly. "I'd really like to do it in the water. Could we make love in the surf? It seems like a really Byron thing to do."

"That would be amazing, Daisy," I smiled. "I'd love to. Um, you're not a virgin, are you?"

"No, Matt," Daisy giggled, while an obviously amused Sienna and Lou looked over at us with very keen interest. "You are definitely not my first, don't worry about that."

"Okay, let's do this," I said and pulled myself up off the sand, my cock flopping around wildly. "Take off your swimsuit, Daisy."

"What?" Daisy asked. "Why? I'll just take it off when we get in the water."

"Then you'll have to hang onto it, and you might lose it in the waves while we're fucking," I said casually. "It's a great swimsuit...just leave it with your stuff. I've been sitting here naked for ages...it's no big deal."

"Yeah, it's no big deal," Sienna said slyly. "Just take it off here and walk down to the water in the nuddy. There's nobody around for miles. It's just us girls...and Matt, of course."

For some reason, the idea of getting Daisy naked in front of her friends really turned me on, as did the image of both of us nude walking down to the water together. It sounded like Sienna was curious about seeing Daisy naked too. The whole situation was hot.

"Oh...um...okay, I suppose," Daisy said hesitantly. "It makes more sense to leave my swimmers up here...I'd hate to lose them in the water. This swimsuit is a one of a kind. It's vintage."

"That's a better idea, Daisy," I smiled. "Would you like me to unzip you?"

"Yeah, sure," Daisy replied and I quickly jumped up and moved towards her. "That would be cool."

As Daisy giggled, I got behind her and slowly unzipped her swimsuit, my huge swinging cock lightly bumping up against the teen's pert butt.

I was treated to the sexy sight of Daisy's pale, freckled back as I unzipped the swimsuit, and then her soft, supple shoulders as the gorgeous redhead shrugged it off.

Daisy let the swimsuit fall down her slim arms and then drop to her waist before pulling it over her slight hips and thighs, and then right down her calves.

The gorgeous eighteen-year-old bent over to pluck the swimsuit off her feet, and I enjoyed the sight of the lovely redhead's milky, smooth, slightly curved butt.

I looked over Daisy's shoulder and I could see Sienna and Lou intently watching their friend's every move as she stripped nude in front of them. Daisy took the swimsuit right off and then dropped it on top of her bag.

The gorgeous redhead looked at me over her shoulder and smiled sexily, while Sienna and Lou continued to naughtily ogle their friend.

With surprising relish, their curious gaze flicked between Daisy's now bare breasts and the wonders of her completely exposed crotch.

"Wow," Sienna quietly muttered. "The carpet does match the curtains."

"You thought this was dyed?" Daisy asked incredulously and pointed at her head.

"No, no," Sienna replied quickly. "I just thought your bush might be a bit darker or something..."

"Yeah, it's exactly the same colour," Lou whispered. "It looks cool...you're hot, Daisy."

"Hey, stop staring, you fuckers," Daisy said good-naturedly. "Stop looking at my vadge! Let's go, Matt."

With that, Daisy turned to face me and I immediately checked her out. Her breasts were small and pale with light pink nipples and areolas, her tummy was flat, and her thin, wispy strip of soft pubic hair was, in fact, the exact same colour as the light orange hair on her head.

"You look amazing, Daisy," I said while openly ogling the gorgeous redhead. "You have a really beautiful body."