All Comments on 'Oz Beach Boy's Change Room Fun'

by MyBareTorso

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DaniHarris21DaniHarris21over 2 years ago

Another great story from you and I really liked the change of perspective - i.e. seeing it from the ladies' point of view. Worth all 5 stars. Dani.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! I’ve been keeping up with your stories and I love stories that involve guys being felt up without them wanting to, leading to them cumming on accident. I see you also read nudedude03s stories, can’t wait for more stories like this one, or your story with the teacher checking out the guys

You should also check out the story “ CFNM WITH NEIGHBOUR, AUNT & MORE” by nothinginparticular if you haven’t, maybe you could be inspired by them?

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love how gullible Matt is. It wakes it all the more delightful when sexy girls take advantage of him! It was so much fun when they were watching him undress in secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply AMAZING.

Now waiting for youre next story. I hope someday Matt to have an encounter with a friend hot mom, that would be unoforgettable

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the Matt stories! I enjoy how women continuously expose & have their way with him, particularly the butt play, spreading his ass & slipping in a finger!

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, really appreciate it. More stories (featuring more butt-play, and one with a MILF) on their way soon, and into 2022!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, the only weird thing was when you said "surprisingly uncircumcised" given that the rate of male genital mutilation in Australia is only about 10% and has been that way for several decades now (ie men Matt's age, presuming he's a 90s baby, would have very little chance of being mutilated - especially if they're Caucasian and not American). Still, keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Just enough info about the characters to fill out the story and make the progression of the teasing feel natural. I love this type of story: erotic characters, tight asses, big cock, speedos, tight clothing, and teasing. A very nice fantasy to imagine and easy to do so. I never believed that Matt was as modest as he presented; who, with a well-hung package, walks into a beach shop looking for speedos and displays himself unless he's being intentional? The final erotic action revealed his fetish was being realized and he loved it! I loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyBareTorso@MyBareTorso
Based in Sydney, Australia, I am a male who loves lounging on the beach and getting naked for groups of women whenever I can. Though I write across categories, ALL of my stories are CFNM-driven and feature my recurring "Oz Beach Boy" character Matt, a handsome, heavily muscled...