Oz Beach Boy's Sexy Valentine

Story Info
Odessa sends Matt a very naughty Valentine's Day letter...
2.3k words
4.38
6.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is an entry in the Valentine's Day Story Contest 2023, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This story takes the form of a letter included with a Valentine's Day card from my recurring character Odessa Prince (a beautiful but shy 27-year-old female Cosplay enthusiast) to my principal character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, 25-year-old male exhibitionist). Though a stand-alone entry, this carries on from my previous story "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Play Poolside". It contains CFNM, female-of-male body worship, and female sexual fantasy. All characters are over eighteen. This is a work of complete fiction. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Letters & Transcripts".

---------------------------

Dearest Matt,

First off, please do not discard this letter! Please, give me a chance! Don't scrunch it just yet! These pages contain sincerely warm thoughts and well wishes from a truly besotted female neighbour.

At the risk of looking like a psycho, stalker, bunny-boiler...I am, indeed, your secret Valentine. I hope you like the card! I have only dared do this because I know for a fact there are several other women in the Mapreza apartment complex who share my lustful feelings for you.

I am certainly not the only woman living here who carries a bright-burning torch for you, and I hope that will lend me some measure of anonymity, as you are left with so many "suspects" to ponder as the potential author of this letter.

You may very well guess who this note is from, but you cannot know for certain who wrote it. That is my shield...that is the only thing that has given me the confidence to write this heartfelt letter and place it in your mailbox with a Valentine's Day card.

Yes, I have clearly witnessed your many other torch-carriers. I have seen the ripples of excitement quiver through the female residents when you walk through the gate to the swimming pool.

I have seen women's heads turn when you walk past on your way out for your evening run. I have seen my fellow female residents intentionally put themselves in your path just to get a smile and a hello.

In the Mapreza apartment complex, you are quite the sex symbol, Matt...and I am definitely a member of your fan club...in fact, I am likely the president! If there was a poster of you, it would be on my wall!

I have never gazed upon a man as I have gazed upon you. When I see you walking through the complex from my apartment window, I stop whatever I'm doing just to stare at you until you are out of sight.

I would love to approach you and say hello, but I am plagued by a crippling shyness that prevents me from doing such things. It would excite me so much to talk with you, and to learn a little about you...but the mere thought terrifies me.

I have so many questions...SO many questions. What do you do for work? How long have you lived here in the Mapreza apartment complex? Are you from Sydney? What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? What types of food do you like to eat? What are your favourite movies and TV shows? What music do you listen to? Are you a gamer? Do you have family nearby? Do you have brothers and sisters? How old are you exactly? And how do you keep yourself in such extraordinary physical shape? That last one is a real burner of a query, by the way...

These questions, of course, currently have no answers, and in their place, I am left to fantasise and speculate on the type of man you are. I have seen and heard you talking with other residents in the apartment complex, and you appear to be a kind and warm person who is genuinely interested in the thoughts and lives of others.

That is extremely appealing to me, and it has further fed into my unbridled lust and fascination for you. What's inside a man is just as important as what's inside his clothes...though that's important too!

With no real knowledge of your life and personality, I am left solely with your physicality...which is nothing short of astounding. Your chiselled features and soulful, deep brown eyes have an effect on me that I have never experienced before.

I love the way your sandy brown hair tumbles down over your face, and the way you push it back with your big, manly hands. You could be a movie star or fashion model...yes, you are THAT handsome.

And then there is your body. I don't like to objectify people, but with you, it's impossible. I have seen you at the swimming pool, practically naked except for your revealing, bikini-style Speedo swimsuit. You are such a show-off...and I love it!

I have gazed in awe at your heavily muscled frame. Every inch of your body is sculpted to perfection, and you literally look as if you have been carved from marble at the direction of a hundred amorous women...a living statue symbolising nothing less than masculine perfection.

Your chest looks as if large, flat stones have been placed under your skin, and the muscles of your abdomen are so rigid and defined that they almost appear painted on. Your arms are like sinewy tree trunks, roped with veins, and rippling with obvious power and strength. Your legs are long and beautifully shaped, and the striation of your back and shoulders is incredible.

The birthmark on your right shoulder blade, meanwhile, is the only flaw in this image of divine masculinity, likely left to remind you, and everyone else, that you are indeed human, and not a being descended from heaven.

Men may not believe that women enjoy looking at and speculating upon their swimsuit region...but they are wrong. Women love to look at men's crotches! When you walk around the swimming pool, there are always several pairs of female eyes focused right between your legs, obviously giving much salacious thought to what hides inside your Speedos.

I have seen the bulge of your manhood, and the way the fabric of your swimsuit stretches with it, waging a war to contain the penile force that rages against it. Unfortunately, the defences of your Speedos remain strong and unvanquished.

I'm sure that we lustful women at the swimming pool would like to ally ourselves with your phallus and aid it in its longed-for escape from its lycra prison! Whoops, purple prose...sorry!

Your butt is equally impressive - toned, firm, and taut, shaped to manly perfection. The shadowy impression left by the cleft of your butt suggests further beauty and fascination, and I imagine it to be just as smooth as the rest of your body, which you keep groomed to levels that can't be achieved with mere store-bought beauty products.

There is nothing wrong with a man who takes what would normally be considered womanly measures to make himself look good. I know you enjoy displaying your body; when clad in your skimpy Speedos, you move with a graceful self-awareness that suggests you know exactly what you are doing.

In the early days of The Olympic Games, the male athletes competed in the nude, and this is how I lasciviously picture you: running naked down a deserted beach with your manhood swaying from side to side; lifting weights in the nude, showing off every part of your strained, tensed body; and swimming gloriously naked in the Mapreza's swimming pool while your female neighbours clap and cheer, celebrating your masculine athleticism on full display.

And then there are the things that I would like to do to you. I picture myself removing your clothes item by item until you are completely naked, free even of your underwear. Everything is on display...and I mean everything!

I imagine running my hands all over your smooth, hairless chest and abdomen, luxuriating in the stony rigidity of your muscular frame and caressing your glistening skin.

I lightly touch the stone-like firmness of your buttocks, and then run my hands down the outside of your legs. I then work my hands up your inner thighs until I arrive at what the Mapreza's women have all speculated about.

I know your manhood is thick and impressive from the very obvious bulge in your tight swimsuit, and like most men of your age, I imagine your penis is uncircumcised.

After gently toying with your scrotum, I slowly peel back your foreskin to reveal the head of your phallus. I then stroke it back and forth, desperate to see your manhood in its most powerful form. I imagine your erect penis to be firm and long like a sword, ready to be used as a sexual weapon upon me. Yes, please!

Often while I pleasure myself as I lay in bed at night, I fantasise about taking you in my mouth, and then imagine the extraordinary feeling of your hands on my body as you rip off my clothing, possessed by a hot, burning lust for me.

With my shredded underwear torn from my naked breasts and hips, you then drive yourself into me again and again and again, finding a powerful rhythm that rocks me towards a violent, shrieking climax.

For hours and hours, we then explore each other's bodies, using our hands, fingers and tongues to caress and stimulate each other, pushing one another to powerful, roaring orgasms that force sweat and sensual essence to sluice from our tensed bodies, united in sexual pleasure and glorious release.

We do obscene, unimaginable things to each other that would shock conservative couples, penetrating one another in a variety of highly arousing ways to bring resounding, resonating, near-constant joy.

When we require rest from our sexual union, you remain completely nude, taking water and stretching your body with your enormous penis and low-hanging testicles on constant display, while I sit modestly and happily in my silk kimono observing you.

As I drink in the glorious sight of your nude body, I am tempted to invite my female neighbours from the Mapreza to exploit you and play with you too, but I remain selfish and keep you to myself.

In my fevered imagination, your enormous penis is my most prized possession, a cherished physical artefact that I hold close to my breast...literally! And yes, I'm talking about tit-fucking you!

I have masturbated several times while these sexual fantasies take violent possession of me, working my fingers deep inside myself and rubbing my source of womanly pleasure until I explode in orgasm, my bedsheets askew with my excitement, and my nude body covered from head to toe with sensually derived perspiration.

You bring me solitary pleasure like I have never experienced, so this letter is also one of thanks. No matter what may happen between us in the future, you have already provided me with much pleasure and joy, and for that, I thank you.

I also offer thanks for something else. You were the inspiration for a long, epic, raunchy, swords-and-sex fantasy story I wrote for an amateur author's website. Titled "The Tale Of Matt-Sharakh, A Warrior Stripped Bare", the story features a hardened, well-hung mercenary in a barbaric land who finds himself naked, alone, and sexually enslaved in a society controlled by women. [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy The Barbarian Chapters 1-3"]

With you as my muse, I created one of my most sexually unfettered stories, and received an encouraging response from readers. Just the vision of you in a loincloth carrying a sword is enough to have me reaching into my underpants...with not one, but TWO fingers!

Darling Matt, if you've read this far, I thank you again while also sincerely hoping you have not created a picture of me in your mind as a deranged, sex-crazed obsessive.

Yes, I thoroughly enjoy sex and masturbation, and I like to do things in the bedroom that some may consider unusual, including costume and role play, but I am essentially a nice, normal girl. I have had several sexual partners, but I am far from promiscuous. I do not have a long history of salacious adventure, but I have moderately experimented with great enthusiasm.

For fear of instant discovery, I will not tell you too much of myself. My age and appearance will remain a mystery, but I will tell you that I have a good, well-paying job that allows me to express myself creatively. I love movies, books, comics, music and TV, and I also enjoy sport.

I am stable, healthy and happy, with no substance abuse issues, and no obvious hang-ups or major neuroses...apart, of course, from not being able to engage in a physical conversation with a man that I find attractive.

I have what I like to consider a healthy sense of humour, and I am aroused by conversation as much as I am by full frontal male nudity...which I really, really like, by the way! Thank god for the internet! Oh, and I have a BIG crush on you, Matt! A very big crush indeed.

My control of the written word is far more powerful than my ability with the spoken one, and that is why I wanted to put my thoughts into, yes, an old fashioned letter. I like it vintage! Old school all the way, baby!

I sincerely hope my discussion of sex and sexual activity has not shocked you too much, but this is what you inspire in me, and I wanted you to know what you are capable of, without even knowing it. Matt, I am enraptured by you, and I offer you this Valentine in sweet-natured, good faith...and wet panties! Ha ha!

With pure, burning lust, and curious fascination,

Your secret Valentine

xoxoxoxoxo...and so much more...much, much more...and even more on top of that...and then some more...

PS It's not too difficult to figure out where everybody's apartment is, so don't think too harshly of me because I figured out which mailbox is yours! Again, I am not a psycho, stalker, bunny-boiler...I promise!

Happy Valentine's Day to all the readers!