Oz Beach Boy's Xmas Hospital Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, come on, Monica," I laughed loudly. "You can't say that! You can't tell me something like that! That's too naughty!"

"Well, it's true," Monica howled. "You're proving a very nice distraction for the women on the ward, trust me. You're our Christmas younger man fantasy, Matt."

"Aren't you all married?" I asked cautiously. "Aren't there guys on the scene?

"I'm not married," Monica replied quickly. "My dickhead husband did a runner when Archie got sick. He couldn't handle it, the fucking wimp..."

"I'm really sorry to hear that," I said sincerely. "That's awful...what a jerk."

"Yeah, it sucks, but it is what it is," Monica smiled. "Teri, Meg and Robyn are married, but it's just girl talk, you know? A bit of fun, yeah? Leah has an on-again-off-again boyfriend. But, yes, we all enjoy perving at you, Matt. It gives us a nice giggle to check out a cute young guy like you."

"Um, why are you telling me this, Monica?" I asked curiously. "Just to embarrass me? Because it's working!"

"No, Matt...it's more than that," Monica said quietly. "As you probably know, it can get pretty depressing here on the children's ward, especially at Christmas..."

"Yes, of course," I said, "it must be so hard for all of you. I wish there was more I could do, but I'm just a volunteer, and there's not a whole lot I can offer."

"Well, Matt," Monica giggled naughtily, "there's definitely something you can offer, and there's certainly more you can do."

"Oh, right," I said curiously, "really?"

"Yes, Matt, there is," Monica giggled. "We were all talking about how nice it would be to have a little fun...a little distraction...for Christmas."

"Right," I said, listening intently.

"When we saw you in that silly Santa costume today, a lightbulb just sort of went off with us," Monica continued. "Because me and you chat away so much, the girls voted me the one to do the asking. Look, I'll just come out with it, okay? Matt, would you do a Christmas strip show for us?"

"What?" I nearly screamed, genuinely shocked by the question. "Are you serious? Is this for real? You can't be serious..."

"It would be a really, really nice distraction for us," Monica explained hopefully. "We're still women, you know? Seeing a young guy like you would turn us on a bit and give us a nice laugh...which we don't get much of these days. It would be a very sweet Christmas treat for us, Matt. Would you be our sexy Santa?"

"Um, would this be full nude?" I asked nervously. "Or just down to my undies?"

"We could just see how it goes," Monica smiled cheekily. "We could all just do what feels right at the time, you know? No pressure, Matt. What do you think?"

I paused and quickly thought it over. Getting naked in front of a group of older women turned me on like nothing else, and the opportunity to make some upset mums feel a little better over Christmas certainly appealed to me too. Even though it was way outside volunteer guidelines, it didn't take me long to make my naughty decision.

"Okay," I smiled. "I'll do it, Monica. I'll do it..."

"That's great," Monica clapped and laughed. "Can you strip out of that Santa suit? Do a little dance and then peel off all your clothes? That would be so sexy for Christmas! You could do your little show for us in The Crying Room later at night when all the kids are asleep and there aren't as many nurses around."

"Geez, you've already got this all planned?" I smiled. "You've figured it all out already, huh?"

"I'm an accountant, Matt," Monica replied. "I'm always organised. I always plan ahead."

The unofficially named Crying Room was a separate space located well away from the ward and the children. It was a lockable, largely soundproof room where parents could go when they were feeling distraught and upset and needed some time alone.

The carpeted room had a table and chairs, along with a comfortable sofa. It was a small, simple space that had been witness to much pain, sadness and suffering. I felt a little concerned about doing something so sexual there, but Monica had it all planned, and I wanted to make her happy.

"Monica, there's something I have to admit straight away," I said seriously. "It's important."

"You've only got a little willy?" Monica said with a look of disappointment. "That's okay. It doesn't matter. But Robyn said it looked really big through your tight jeans?"

"No, no...my willy is fine," I replied. "It's really big, but Monica...I can't dance. I have no rhythm. Zero. I'll be a very, very bad stripper. This will not be a Magic Mike-style situation. I'm not being modest here either. I can't dance. This could be a bit of a joke."

"It's okay, Matt," Monica smiled warmly. "I don't think any of us will really be judging you on your dancing ability. We know you're not a professional. This is just a fun Christmas treat for five sad and depressed mums with sick kids. You're a very, very hot young guy, Matt...it's gonna be great, don't worry. We'll love it."

"Okay, okay, I'll do my best," I sighed. "I really like all of you, and you certainly deserve some fun. If you think this will help, I'm happy to do it."

"That's great, Matt," Monica winked cheekily. "Seeing a young guy's body always helps! It might even turn out to be fun for you too...you never know, huh? Shall we say night after tomorrow?"

"Yep, sure," I smiled. "That will give me some time to work on my moves!"

"How old are you, Matt?" Monica asked.

"I'm 25," I replied.

"Yeah," Monica giggled, "don't worry too much about your dancing."

Over the next couple of days, I did a bit more work at the hospital, which involved a lot of naughty smiles and cheeky comments from the mums on the children's ward.

I also looked online at a range of different Christmas songs to strip to, and later headed to an excellent adult store called Intimus to grab some special Christmas items.

I picked up a bunch of Santa hats for the ladies emblazoned with the words "Santa's Sexy Little Helper", and purchased a very tight, extremely revealing pair of red bikini briefs with the words "Santa's Sack" printed on the front. I giggled as I walked out of the store with my haul of naughty-but-nice goodies.

On the pre-arranged night, I arrived nervously at the hospital, which was peaceful and quiet. Monica's cheekily delivered suggestion that this could be fun for me too had been bouncing around my head. Was the pretty forty-something possibly suggesting that we might actually have sex? I certainly hoped so.

I'm horribly prone to premature ejaculation, so in preparation for any possible sexual activity that might eventuate that night, I'd jerked off three times during the day: firstly to sexy images of American actress/model Kate Upton, secondly to some nude shots of Kim Kardashian, and thirdly while imagining having sex with a beautiful, big breasted brunette who had just moved into my apartment complex. Thanks to my jerk-off regimen, I was confident I wouldn't embarrass myself.

When I arrived at the hospital, all of the kids on the children's ward were sleeping peacefully, and there was only one nurse on duty. Bubbly and warm, Katie was an older English woman likely in her fifties, and she gave me a big smile when I walked into the ward.

"Hey, Matt," Katie said from behind the duty desk in her thick English accent. "The ladies are in The Crying Room waiting for you. The littlies are all asleep. I'll look after them if anything happens, don't you worry."

"Oh, my god, Katie...you know about this?" I asked nervously. "You know what we're up to?"

"Yes, Matt," Katie smiled. "Monica told me. You couldn't do something like this without the night duty nurse knowing. Don't worry, Matt. I think it's a really nice thing you're doing. You're a good lad. These women have been through a lot, and they'll have to go through a lot more. I'll happily support anything that makes them smile...even if it's just for a few minutes. Go and enjoy yourself. I just wish I could have a look myself!"

"Thanks, Katie," I smiled. "I'll try and show the ladies a fun time."

As I walked through the corridor toward The Crying Room, shivers of pure nervousness raced up my spine. I love being naked in front of women, but dancing and stripping in a pre-arranged show was something I'd never done before.

I was worried about looking like an idiot, and also concerned about disappointing this group of women. I really wanted to make them happy at Christmas, especially the delightful Monica Halsey.

Dressed in my silly Santa suit and raunchy underpants, I paused briefly outside The Crying Room. I pulled the "Santa's Sexy Little Helper" hats out of my backpack, as well as my mobile phone and portable speaker, and a small bottle of baby oil. I took a deep, nervous breath, and then gently pushed open the door.

As I entered, the five older women inside all clapped, cheered, and hooted wildly. They were sitting in a row on seats both from The Crying Room, and brought in from outside. There was a cleared space at the front of the room where I assumed I would be "performing" for my audience of delightfully mature ladies.

"Oh, my god," laughed Teri, a tall, slim, short-haired brunette likely in her late forties. "He's actually going to do this! I can't believe it!"

"We didn't think you'd go through with it, Matt," added Meg, a diminutive, big breasted, usually ashen-faced blonde likely in her early fifties. "We were certain you'd chicken out! We were about to look at some male strip shows online to make up for it!"

"Well, he's here, ladies!" laughed Robyn, a slightly overweight forty-something with long brown curls and lively eyes. "There's no escape now, Matt."

"No turning back, babe," howled Leah, by far the youngest of the women. "That Santa suit is coming off, baby! Merry Christmas, girls!"

"Alright, ladies," Monica said firmly, "a bit of decorum, huh? Not a lot, but just a bit. Thanks for doing this, Matt, you're a real sweetheart. We know you're not a pro, and this isn't in your job description as a volunteer."

"It is my absolute pleasure," I smiled. "I can't wait!"

I dropped my backpack on the floor, and set my portable speaker, phone and baby oil down on the room's small table, which had been pushed to the side of the room to make way for the show. Monica had also placed a few white hospital towels on top of the table for me.

"I feel privileged," I said warmly. "I'm really happy to be doing this."

Monica looked particularly pretty that night. She was wearing eyeliner and lipstick, and was sweetly dressed in a long, loose, red skirt illustrated with Christmas candy canes and mistletoe, and a sleeveless green t-shirt-style blouse which nicely showed off her mid-sized breasts.

Monica had slip-on sandals on her small feet, and her tortoise-shell glasses were nowhere to be seen, presumably replaced with contact lenses for the evening.

As the only other single woman in the group, my eyes were also drawn to Leah. Eurasian, intriguingly hip, and likely in her mid-thirties, Leah had feathered black bangs with blonde streaks, and wore a white singlet which showed off her toned arms and smattering of tattoos. Her jeans were tight, her heels were high, and she was very sexy indeed.

Leah was also the most upbeat of these five mums, likely because her daughter was in the hospital with a serious compact fracture of the wrist, and was due to be discharged soon. The other four mothers were facing far lengthier and way more distressing medical challenges with their children.

Decidedly nervous, I stood at the front of the room, took a deep breath, and then decided to get the show started straight away. I bowed my head dramatically, and then raised my arms in the air.

I could hear the five women giggling wildly with excitement. I then theatrically raised my head slowly, and scanned my eyes across Teri, Meg, Robyn, Leah and Monica's faces as sexily as I could.

"Ladies, it's Christmas cold outside, but it's heating up in here," I said, deepening my voice for effect. "Santa needs to cool down in this sexy little room...it's too hot! And that means Santa is gonna have to take off all his warm winter clothes. Santa is just too...hot!"

I moved across the line of ladies and suggestively slid a "Santa's Sexy Little Helper" hat onto each of their heads. They were all laughing and cheering. As I placed the hat gently on Monica's head, the pretty forty-something quickly slid her hand between my legs, reached in, and lightly jiggled my balls, bouncing them up and down with her fingertips. Monica winked at me and I gave her a very warm smile in return.

I reluctantly pulled away from Monica's teasing fingers, and started up the music on my phone, which instantly pealed through my connected portable speaker. I'd picked the song "Back Door Santa" by Bon Jovi as my first to strip to. It was rocky, upbeat, and appropriately suggestive and naughty. The volume was up loud enough to groove to, but not so much that it could be heard by anyone outside The Crying Room.

"And tonight, ladies, you're gonna have to provide Santa with a little help when it comes to taking off those clothes," I continued. "Tonight...you are...Santa's sexy little helpers!"

The women all clapped and cheered, constantly dropping their heads together with their hands over their mouths, obviously talking about me and what was happening. They looked to be enjoying themselves, which made me very happy. They also looked very cute in their Santa hats.

As the music blared, I did a dramatic turn and then luridly rolled and thrust my hips. I could feel my cock and balls bouncing in my underpants as I pounded my pelvis back and forth. I raised my arms above my head and flexed my biceps. I turned my back to the women, bent over, and swung my butt suggestively from side to side. They were all laughing wildly.

I jumped up with a flourish, and then kneeled down in front of Teri and Meg. They both smiled at me, obviously a little nervous and uncertain about what to do next. I grabbed both their right hands and placed them on my chest. They got the idea and then quickly started pulling the buttons apart on my shirt.

"That's it, ladies," I hollered. "Get the job done!"

My Santa costume shirt eventually fell open, exposing my rock-hard pectoral muscles and deeply ridged abdomen. All the women clapped and cheered at receiving their first real naughty look at me. Teri and Meg lightly, hesitantly ran their hands over my smoothly waxed chest, looking at each other and laughing the whole time.

"Oh, Santa is hot," I shouted, and moved on my knees over to Robyn and Leah. "This shirt has gotta go, ladies! I'm burning up here!"

"I think we can help with that," Robyn howled. "Let's get it off!"

Robyn laughed and grabbed one shoulder of my shirt with both hands, as did Leah. With a hearty laugh, the women shoved the shirt back off my shoulders and then wrenched it down my heavily muscled arms. It dropped quietly to the floor behind me. I jumped up, grabbed my fallen shirt, and threw it over with my bag.

I moved across the line of ladies, bumping and grinding ridiculously, moving my hips in time with the music, and doing quick turns, usually slightly off the beat. I put my hands behind my head, and rolled and thrust my hips.

With a dramatic flourish, I slid onto my knees, and did several hearty pelvic thrusts, jutting my cock and balls in the direction of the ladies. I eased slowly onto my back, and pushed my butt up and down, thrusting into the air. I grabbed at my crotch suggestively with my right hand, rubbing my huge cock through my satin shorts and underpants.

As the women continued to laugh and cheer, I placed one foot on Teri's knee, and the other on Meg's. The women looked at each other, smiled, and then went to work on my black rubber ankle boots, wrenching them off my feet. Holding a boot each and bopping to the music, the two women then threw my removed shoes to opposite sides of the room.

Now barefoot and wearing just a pair of baggy, loose-fitting, red satin shorts and a Santa hat, I jumped up to my feet, and did a quick spin. I smiled and moved across the line of laughing, cheering ladies. They all put out their hands, enjoying a quick feel of my bare torso, rubbing their sweaty palms all over me.

I then took it in turns sitting on the laps of all the women, spreading my legs open and slowly lowering myself onto them. Looking right into their nervous, excited eyes, I pushed my crotch into theirs, and rode them like I was on a horse.

While Teri, Meg and Robyn were reserved in their response, Leah and Monica really went with it, bucking back against me and rubbing their hands enthusiastically all over my chest and abdomen.

As "Back Door Santa" ended, my phone continued its Christmas playlist, and moved right into "Oh, Santa!" by Mariah Carey, which I shook and shimmied to with everything I had.

The excited older ladies continued to cheer me on as I moved back to the front of the room. I was slowly relaxing and getting into it completely. I was getting turned on too.

"I'm still so hot!" I said and wiped the sweat dramatically from my brow. "What should I do about that?"

"Take off your shorts!" Leah shrieked. "Get rid of those pesky things right now!"

"You want to see Santa Claus drop his draws?" I hollered, and the women laughed.

"Ooooh....ooooh," Teri laughed and quickly stood up, fanning her face furiously with her right hand. "That'll be enough for me, thank you! This has been fun, but if those shorts are coming off, I'm outta here!"

"You sure, sweetie?" Monica asked. "You don't want to see Matt in his undies?"

"No, thank you," forty-something Teri smiled and gave me a cute wink. "You're very beautiful, Matt, and so young, but that's enough excitement for me tonight! Thanks for the show, but that's as far as I can take it. Enjoy, ladies!"

With that, Teri moved quickly to the door, yanked it open, and then raced out into the corridor, letting the door slam shut behind her. Amusingly, Teri was still wearing her Santa's Sexy Little Helper hat.

Meg, Robyn, Leah and Monica all paused for a moment to make sure Teri hadn't changed her mind and come back. Obviously disappointed to lose one of their number, the women resumed their clapping and cheering, and got back into it.

"Take it off, Matt!" Leah whooped. "Drop your pants!"

"Get 'em off!" Meg added. "Let's see those knickers!"

As the four remaining ladies all watched intently, I slowly slid my red satin shorts down my muscled thighs, and then let them drop to my ankles. I stepped out of them, and then flicked them aside dramatically with my toe.

I stood near-nude before the four remaining ladies in just my raunchy underpants, and the hooting and hollering from the four older women got even louder and more raucous.

When Monica saw the words "Santa's Sack" on the front of my underpants, the pretty forty-something pointed right at my crotch bulge, threw her head back, and laughed with wild, almost crazed abandon. My cheeky purchase from Intimus was a major hit.

"Santa's Sack," Monica chortled. "It looks like it's well and truly full!"

"That sack is packed with goodies!" Leah laughed. "It's gonna burst! It's gonna pop!"

Clad in just my cheeky underwear, I danced around to "Oh, Santa!", shaking my hips and turning to give the ladies a good look at my butt, which I swayed from side to side as I moved toward the small table at the side of the room. I picked up my bottle of baby oil and waved it at the four women.

"It's time to oil Santa up, ladies!" I said, deepening my voice for effect. "His skin is dry from the heat! Oil his body up!"

Somewhat awkwardly, I laid my body flat across the laps of the four women, who gleefully accommodated my heavy, muscular form. With my arms raised above my head, I writhed and ground against their thighs, pushing my butt into the women's legs.