Oz Beach Boy's Xmas Hospital Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently pulled back from Monica's sweat streaked body and slid my softening cock out of her womanly wetness, before lying down on the carpet next to this wonderful older lady.

"Oh, Matt, that was great," Monica giggled warmly, her breathing finally settling down. "I haven't had sex for a while. When you've got a sick kid, you just push everything else to the side. It's good to know I can still have an orgasm. It felt so fucking good. It was nice to really feel like a woman again. I've never been with a younger man before either. 25...holy fuck."

"My god, that really was amazing," I enthused. "You're so pretty, Monica, and you've got a beautiful body. I'm a lucky man. I'm very glad I volunteered at this hospital!"

"Yeah, me too," Monica giggled and sat up, pulling her skirt back down over her legs, and fastening her bra expertly from behind. "Pleasuring a depressed old mum...I bet that wasn't on your list of duties!"

With a smile, Monica stood up and then looked around the room for her discarded panties. She found them and then quickly pulled them back on under her skirt, cutely wiggling her hips as she pulled them into place.

The pretty forty-something pulled down her blouse, slid on her shoes, and then straightened her hair and clothes. Her Santa hat had fallen off during our lovemaking. Monica picked it up and folded it into her oversized handbag.

"I'm gonna check on Archie before I go," Monica smiled. "Can you wait in here for a few minutes before you leave? I don't want to go out together...just in case, you know?"

"Yeah, sure," I replied. "I've gotta get changed and wipe off some of this oil. I'm all greasy and sexed up."

With a smile, the giggling Monica moved toward me. We embraced and kissed, my now flaccid cock pushing against the pretty forty-something's legs. There was genuine feeling between us as our tongues moved together beautifully.

"Thanks, Matt," Monica said, finally breaking the kiss. "That was so much fun. Thanks for putting on that little show for us. I know you were worried about your dancing. It was cute, and your body is incredible. I've never seen a willy the size of yours before. It's gonna be hard not to laugh when we see you on the ward tomorrow, Matt."

"We'll all have to behave ourselves," I smiled. "Merry Christmas, Monica."

"Merry Christmas, Matt," Monica winked. "It's been my best in a while."

With that, Monica smiled warmly back at me, and then quietly left The Crying Room with an unmistakable spring in her step. The door closed behind her, and I grabbed a towel from the small table. I wiped the glistening oil off my body as Wham's "Last Christmas" played over the speaker.

Alone in The Crying Room, I felt good. I was happy that my nude, muscular body had brought a group of women joy, amusement and pleasure instead of disgust and distress, as it had at the bay with the two women I'd too hastily flashed.

For five sad and anxious older women at The Neil Fairley Hamilton Hospital, I'd created a little happiness for the Christmas season, which literally warmed me up inside.

Shaking my head at the profound raunchiness that had played out in The Crying Room, I pulled on my "Santa's Sack" underpants and silly Santa suit, quickly tidied up the space, and then turned off the music on my phone.

I quickly packed up my things, and then walked hesitantly into the cool corridor outside. With some sadness, I saw that Monica appeared to have left.

As I turned a corner and walked toward the exit of The Neil Fairley Hamilton Hospital, I noticed the night duty nurse Katie moving toward me with a smile. She was holding a clipboard and pen in one hand and a coffee cup in the other.

"How did it go, Matt?" Katie giggled. "Did the ladies like the show?"

"Yeah, I think so," I replied. "It was fun. We all had a good time."

"That's great...you know, Matt," Katie said with a naughty smile. "We nurses get down and depressed over Christmas too...I think we deserve a little fun. Maybe you could do a repeat performance for us in the staff tea room?"

"Oh, Katie," I said with surprise, and paused in thought. "I guess I can't say no to that now, can I?"

It looked like I'd have to do a little more work on my special Christmas dance moves...