Oz Beach Boy's Xmas Hospital Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling and licking my lips, I pulled at my cock through the thin fabric of my underpants, which prompted a huge gasp from fifty-something Meg, who couldn't take her eyes off my bulging crotch. I stroked my flaccid cock a few times through my bikini briefs, and it slowly started to swell at my raunchy touch.

"Is he playing with himself?" I heard Meg whisper to Leah. "He keeps touching his willy through his underpants. That's a bit much, don't you think?"

"I think it's great," Leah whispered back. "This is amazing. It's so fucking hot and sexy!"

I raised the small bottle of baby oil high up above my body, and then squeezed it hard, sending a thick squirt of the oozing liquid all over my heavily muscled chest. I squeezed the bottle again and again until my whole upper body was streaked with glistening oil.

With my pecs and abs suitably covered, the women went to work, rubbing the oil rigorously into my smooth, waxed skin, their fingers exploring the ridges of my abs and the strong, plate-like form of my pectoral muscles.

As I writhed around theatrically in sensual pleasure, the greasy hands of the enthusiastic older women glided all over my powerful arms, and dug into my heavily muscled thighs and calves.

Feminine hands and forearms brushed excitingly against my cock and balls, which were protected by just a very thin layer of cotton. Monica even boldly clutched my cock a few times, grabbing it and giving it a quick stroke back and forth.

Getting more and more excited, I was even more glad I'd jerked off three times earlier that day. With the ladies still rubbing oil into my near-nude body, I slowly rolled off their laps, and then leapt up into the air dramatically.

I landed with a flourish and then did a classic body-builder style pose, showing off all my now glistening muscles and posing hard for the four older ladies, who cheered and laughed in response.

"Get your knickers off!" Leah giggled. "All the way, Matt!"

"You wanna see what's in Santa's sack?" I asked. "Would you like a look, ladies?"

"Hell, yes!" Monica howled. "Let's see that willy! Off! Off! Off!"

"Flop it out!" Robyn giggled. "Flop it out! Full Monty!"

Flushed and nervous, fifty-something Meg jumped up abruptly from her chair and moved quickly toward the door. She quietly leaned against it, smiled, and then put her hands into the pockets of her jeans for a moment, seemingly in thought. Meg then pointed at me and winked.

"I just want a quick look at his willy, and then I'm outta here," Meg giggled. "Travis would be furious that I'd gone this far and had my hands all over him. I'm gonna go home now and fuck my husband's brains out, but I just want a quick peek at Matt's dick first."

"Okay, ladies," I boomed. "Shall we open up Santa's sack? Shall we see what's inside? Do you want St. Nick to get out his dick? Are you ready for more work, Santa's Sexy Little Helpers?"

As Robyn, Leah and Monica cheered and hollered in the affirmative, I danced right up close to the three attractive older women, and they all reached out toward me eagerly with both hands.

All three women got a firm grip on my skimpy little Christmas undies and then wrenched them down aggressively. I felt my cock move and flop around as the tight waistband of the bikini briefs rammed down over it.

Obviously excited and enjoyably empowered, the three women laughingly united to pull my briefs all the way down until they got caught around my ankles. I carefully stepped out of my rolled down underpants and flicked them with my toe over to the rest of my clothes.

Apart from a ridiculous Santa hat and a broad, sleazy smile, I was now completely naked. My big, uncircumcised cock and pendulous balls moved from side to side as I stepped back from the ladies to give them a good look.

I put my hands behind my head, flexed my biceps, and then gently moved my hips to the music, making my huge cock swing back and forth across my thighs while my big nut sack jiggled beneath it.

"Holy fuck," Leah exclaimed. "Look at the size of it!"

"It's nearly down to his knees," Robyn said with her mouth agape. "That's crazy...and his bollocks! Look at them! They're like tennis balls!"

"That is amazing," Monica smiled right at my exposed cock. "It's enormous."

"You can't un-see that," Meg gasped from the door, which she slowly opened and backed out of, still wearing her Santa hat. "On that very big note, I'm outta here. Merry Christmas, Matt...this has been quite the treat, I tell you. Thank you. Enjoy yourselves, ladies."

As the door closed behind departed fifty-something Meg, Lady Gaga's "Christmas Tree" started banging out of the speaker, and I very lewdly slammed my pelvis back and forth, making my cock swing up and down, rhythmically sliding back between my legs and then slapping back up against my abs. Monica and Leah loved this lurid move, clapping and cheering me on.

"Swing that thing!" Leah enthused. "Make it dance!"

"Work that willy!" Monica howled. "Shake that Christmas stick!"

Forty-something Robyn, however, was starting to look a little uncomfortable. For the last of the married women, my little strip show seemed to be getting just a little bit too raunchy. A naked man is one thing, but a naked man writhing exotically and swinging his fully exposed dick and balls around is a whole other story.

As I moved up close to the three women, Robyn lightly touched my hip and gently pushed me closer to Leah and Monica, making it clear that she didn't want to be involved in anything too naughty. I happily complied, and proceeded to swing my cock back and forth right in front of the two single ladies.

Giggling and singing along with Lady Gaga, Leah and Monica rubbed their hands all over my smooth, waxed, oiled chest and stomach. When Leah's hands slowly, surely slid their way down to my small, man-scaped patch of sandy brown pubic hair, the pretty Eurasian looked up at me with a smile.

"Can we touch it?" Leah asked with a smile. "Can we play with your dick?"

"Yeah, I'm all yours," I smiled. "You've unwrapped your Christmas gift...now you can play with it!"

With that, Leah grabbed my slightly engorged cock with her right hand, peeled my foreskin back over my big, purple cock-head, and then slowly worked my shaft up and down.

With her left hand, Leah scraped some of the baby oil off my abs and slicked it around my cock. She worked it up and down again, while Monica rubbed my chest and looked down at what Leah was doing.

Then, in a shockingly brazen and unexpected move, attractive thirty-something Leah lowered her head toward my cock, and then abruptly took me in her mouth.

Monica let out a shriek of laughter as Leah slid her lips down my shaft, taking in as much of my enormous cock as she could. I groaned loudly with pleasure at the feel of her lips and tongue.

At that point, Robyn quickly stood up, straightened her clothes and fixed her hair, and almost ran to the door, obviously shocked and confused by the lurid sight of Leah enthusiastically blowing me. Robyn wiped the sweat from her brow, and smiled back at us from the door.

"Okay, this just got a little bit too crazy for me," forty-something Robyn said with a smile as Leah continued to thirstily suck me off right in front of her. "A sexy strip is one thing, but this just went to the next level. Have fun, girls...give me all the juicy details. Thanks, Matt...you're the best Santa I've ever seen, hands down. Ciao!"

And with that, Robyn was gone. As the door slammed behind her, Leah continued to work my shaft, her trendy feathered bangs swaying back and forth as her head bobbed up and down.

I moaned loudly and felt my cock getting harder and harder until it was at rippling, pulsating full-mast, standing tall and to attention thanks to Leah's excellent oral abilities.

With my eyes closed and in the moment, I could hear Monica laughing and giggling away as Leah slid her lips up and down my stiff, twitching shaft. The pretty Eurasian took one last hearty suck on my now ragingly erect cock, and then let it slide disappointingly out of her wet, warm mouth.

I looked down at Leah and smiled as she wiped her lips with the back of one hand, and then jiggled my balls lightly with the long-nailed fingers of the other. Leah then lowered her head again and gently kissed the head of my cock.

"I've got him warmed up for you, Monica," Leah said, and reached for her handbag, which was sitting under her chair. "I'm gonna give you two some privacy."

"You're going too?" Monica said with what sounded like mild disappointment. "We can still play with him, Leah! Don't go, babe!"

"There's something going on between you too, I can tell," Leah said and stood up, sliding off her Santa hat. "I don't think Matt's going anywhere, Monica. I've seen the way this guy looks at you, hon. You have some fun with him, Monica. I'm gonna give Alex a call and get him to come over and fuck me. You guys go for it. Have fun!"

With Lady Gaga still banging away, Leah then leaned in close to me, put her hands on my naked hips, and gave me a warm, passionate kiss on the lips. Her right hand then dropped across to my erect cock, which she tugged on gently for a few delightful moments.

"You use this big thing on her nice, Matt," Leah whispered into my ear. "Show her a good time, okay? She deserves it."

"I will, Leah, I promise," I replied quietly. "I really like Monica."

"Good boy," Leah said, and gave my balls a gentle flick before pushing away from me and heading for the door. "He's all yours, Monica. He's your sexy Santa...make the most of it."

Leah winked at me, looked down at my erect cock and giggled, and then walked out the door, leaving me alone with the utterly delightful Monica Halsey, who was running her eyes up and down my body with a broad smile and a wild sparkle in her beautiful brown eyes.

"Hi, Matt," Monica said sexily. "Wanna come and play with me, Santa?"

"Oh, god, yes," I whooped. "Merry Christmas, Monica! I've got a special gift for you, gorgeous."

"Ooooh, yes," Monica cooed. "Shove your Christmas tree up my chimney...deck my halls with your cum."

"Nothing about my jingle balls?" I laughed, and kneeled down in front of Monica, gently pushing her legs apart so I could get in close to her.

I noticed that even though Monica and I were enjoying a lot of amusing back-and-forth banter, the pretty forty-something was unquestionably a little nervous now that we were alone together. There was a very slight quiver in her voice, and her eyes darted around involuntarily. It was charming and endearing.

I placed my hands on either of Monica's pretty face and leaned in to kiss her, which the forty-something returned enthusiastically. Our lips mashed together, and we circled our tongues, while I felt my erect cock thumping awkwardly against Monica's knees and inner thighs. It was a long, beautiful, passionate kiss.

I finally broke it, and then gave Monica a naughty, knowing smile. I slid off her sandals. I put both of my hands on the hem of her long, red Christmas skirt, and then slowly pulled it up over her smooth, tanned thighs, inching it slowly back and back toward her crotch.

"Oh, Matt, what are you doing?" Monica panted with excitement, as I finally got her skirt up to her waist. "Oh, my god..."

With a big smile, I bunched Monica's skirt up past her hips, completely revealing her crotch. The pretty forty-something was wearing a pair of silky, lacy black panties, which I promptly gripped with both hands and began to slide down.

Monica lifted herself off the chair a little so I could pull her panties over her butt. I slid them right down her legs, and off her feet, and then threw them to the side of the room. Monica partly held her legs modestly together, not giving me the full show, which turned me on even more.

To my surprise, Monica's vulva was waxed completely smooth and totally free of hair, sexily revealing the top cleft of her labia. Tight and compact, it was without doubt one of the most dainty vaginas I'd ever seen.

"I got cleaned up for you," Monica panted. "I was hoping this might happen...young guys prefer women without pubic hair, right? Do you like it?"

"I like you, Monica," I smiled. "I like you...but it looks beautiful, yes. You have a very pretty vagina."

With Monica's skirt up around her waist and her butt still on the chair, I slowly spread the pretty forty-something's smooth legs as wide as I could. Obviously fit and supple, Monica's legs moved apart with ease, as she responded to me enthusiastically.

With her legs now spread wonderfully, sexily wide, Monica's entire vulva was completely exposed and clearly visible to my excited eyes. Her lips were pink and fleshy, beautifully accentuated by her complete lack of pubic hair.

Kneeling on the carpeted floor, I bent down and moved my head between the still seated Monica's lithe and rippling thighs. I carefully spread her glistening labia with my fingers. I dropped my face into Monica's crotch, and slid my tongue into her, licking hungrily around her lips.

"Oh, my god, Matt," Monica moaned happily. "You're going down on me...you're licking it...it's been so long."

I tongued the pretty forty-something's clit and traced around her labia, kissing and licking in turn. Monica moaned quietly with obvious pleasure and thrust her wet crotch into my face. She smelled incredible, sweet almost, and I guessed that Monica had likely douched before coming to the hospital that night.

"I hope I taste okay," the charmingly nervous and insecure Monica panted. "I cleaned up for you inside too...just in case...but I didn't know you'd do this. Oh, my god...it feels so good being licked out again."

Monica was clearly surprised and excited about me going down on her, and she was getting increasingly wet with every flick of my tongue. The pretty forty-something writhed and moved erotically while moaning continually and bucking her hips against my face. My cock was monstrously erect, pulsating and bobbing up and down with every move I made.

I was enjoying seeing the pleasure that Monica was experiencing while I ate her out, but I was desperate to take it to the next level. I wanted to get inside her. I'd been fantasising about fucking Monica for days, and now I just had to do it.

"Monica...I want to fuck you," I said, raising my head slightly. "Do you want to fuck?"

"Oh, yes, Matt," Monica groaned excitedly, still sitting upright in the chair. "Please fuck me...can we do it on the floor?"

"Yes, let's do that," I replied. "It'll be more comfortable."

I pulled my face out of Monica's sopping wet crotch, and put my hands on her slim, soft hips. I helped the pretty forty-something off the chair and down onto the floor, where she softly sat, with her Christmas skirt still gathered up around her waist.

With her legs, vulva and butt gloriously exposed, I gently laid Monica down on the carpeted floor. I gazed at her in quiet awe. She was truly lovely. I began to lift up Monica's sleeveless blouse.

"Oh, no...don't strip me," Monica said quickly. "I want to be ready to go if I have to...if anything happens on the ward, you know? Just pull up my shirt and undo my bra, but don't take them right off, okay? You can still suck my boobs if you want to."

"Of course, Monica," I said quietly. "However you want to do it is fine by me. Whatever you say..."

I quickly lifted Monica's blouse back over her mid-sized breasts, which were beautifully and partially revealed by a lacy black bra. I slid my hand underneath Monica, and she arched her back to allow me access to the clasp of her bra. I popped it, and then gently pushed the bra upwards, letting Monica's soft breasts tumble out. Paler against the tanned skin of her shoulders and stomach, they had small, brown nipples, and curved wondrously.

I got between Monica's legs, bent down over her, and then licked and sucked at her nipples. My tongue flicked hungrily over them, and then explored and tasted the soft, surrounding flesh of her lightly lolling breasts. The pretty forty-something moaned and writhed at my touch.

I lifted Monica's toned butt up towards me, and then drove myself into her warm vagina gently. She let out a gasp and then a throaty purr. Her tight labia spread with some resistance as my member plunged into her. I felt Monica's hands on my back, and she encouragingly pulled me in toward her.

"Oh, my god," she groaned. "That feels so good...so good. You're so young...I can't believe it..."

I drove my cock in deeper and harder, but not all the way. I started to pump away gently, and slid myself into Monica slowly, moving back and forth rhythmically. The pretty forty-something pushed back against me in excitement.

Though she was nervous and seemingly unsure of herself, I still got the sense that Monica really knew what she was doing sexually. I didn't want to appear too excited or over eager, and tried to remain calm and in control.

"Yes, Matt...that just feels so good," Monica moaned while I drove into her. "I love having you inside me. Your willy...it's so big."

Monica slid back and forth, moving in time with me, our bodies sliding and shifting on the carpeted floor. The feeling was absolutely extraordinary, and our moaning and groaning got louder and louder. We were both right into it.

I pumped into Monica harder, but still with some restraint. Monica's whole body was in movement, and I could feel her mid-size breasts sliding around generously against my slickly oiled chest and stomach.

Monica breathed heavily and moaned while I slid back and forth into her. She yelped with excitement and bit down on her bottom lip. I kissed Monica passionately. I peered down hungrily at her gorgeous tits, which pounded back and forth sexily as I slammed into her again and again.

I greedily licked Monica's wondrously heaving tits again, as much for my own enjoyment as hers. I ran my tongue all around her small, erect nipples and areolae, while driving back and forth into her.

Wildly and passionately licking her lips, Monica writhed on the floor, and moaned loudly. She raked her fingers through her loosened hair, and ripped at the carpet with her fingernails, driving them into the fabric.

Though I'd lasted a lot longer than I normally would have thanks to my sensible triple jerk-off regimen earlier that day, I soon felt that all-too-familiar rush of pleasure flooding through me as I approached orgasm. Monica moaned and grunted with enjoyment as I fucked her, and it sounded like she was getting close to coming too.

"Oh, my god," I said hurriedly. "I'm gonna come, Monica ...can I blow inside you?"

"Yeah, go for it," the older woman giggled breathlessly. "I'm coming too."

With that reassurance, I instantly felt ropes of semen blast out of my cock, and then Monica shrieked loudly and arched her back, moaning and writhing underneath me as she climaxed with sweet, enthusiastic energy. I pumped my hips in response, and continued to drive into her as I came repeatedly.

Monica slapped her palms repeatedly on the carpet as her whole body shuddered and shook beneath me. The pretty forty-something let out a strange, girlish, yelping squeal that even challenged Maria Carey, whose "All I Want For Christmas Is You" was now pealing out through the portable speaker.

Obviously in the throes of an orgasm, I felt Monica's rich, fragrant juices all over my thighs. The pretty forty-something grabbed at my back and shoulders aggressively as I continued to pound back and forth into her.

Then, finally, Monica settled back into the carpet and slumped in exhaustion. She was breathing hard and appeared to be sexually satisfied, her breasts heaving up and down as she sucked in breath after breath.