P.B. & J.A. Wandaverse Ep. 01

Story Info
Perpetrators from the past.
977 words
3.87
4.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

Peitra Berzina and Jolanta Arpa had met in college. They had been recuited from Latvia to play college basketball mainly based on their towering Amazon like presence on the court. Both were over six foot tall and were a dominating force under the basket.

While they were a strong factor in their team's success, the star attraction's on their team were twin African American sisters with huge breasts. People flocked to the games to watch the sisters run up and down the courts in their tight 70s era basketball Jerseys and short shorts.

Whatever doubts Pietra and Jolanta had about their burgeoning lesbianism had been completely erased by the Leon Twins. Pietra had her first lesbian experience with Jolanta and the college recruiter who had gone to Latvia to scout the girls. At first she had been hesitant to go down on the scout and only did it because the scout held her future in her hands. However, once the college scout grabbed the back of Jolanta's head and forced her face into Pietra's pelvis, Pietra discovered a new power fetish. The idea of using force and coercion for sexual gratification set Pietra's whole body a flame.

Pietra jumped at the opportunity when her college basketball coach approached the girls with the Idea of stripping the Leon sisters in the middle of the court for a packed audience. The idea of forcing the sisters to reveal those huge tits to the world was a constant source of fantasy in the nights leading up to the game. Something about Sheba Leon always rubbed Pietra the wrong way. Latvia didn't really have black people and Sheba's militant personality wasn't something Pietra had ever experienced before. Pietra actually thought she might orgasm right on the court when she pulled Sheba's big black tits out for a mostly white crowd.

Unfortunately for Pietra, when the big night came, Sheba had been standing too far away when the team ambushed them. Pietra had been part of the group that went after Sheba's sister Mona. While Mona had the same body as her twin sister, Mona had a much kinder more friendly demeanor than Sheba. Pietra was really wanting to expose the uppity Sheba to the crowd.

Pietra's disappointment was quickly forgotten when her teammates quickly pulled Mona's peach jersey over her head. The sight of Mona's giant natural breasts in the peach bra that matched her tiny basketball shorts. Pietra was one of the few people in the arena close enough to hear Mona's embarrassed squeal over the roar of the excited crowd getting their first glimpse of the mythical Leon sister cleavage.

Pietra quickly reached for Mona's bra clasps and had all four snaps undone in the blink of an eye. Mona locked her arms at her sides trying to keep her chest covered from the crowd that was now on its feet in anticipation of some bare Leon tits. Pietra took a second to turn her attention to Sheba who had just lost her struggle with her teammates to keep her bra on.

Pietra returned her gaze to Mona. Their eyes locked and Pietra left no doubt that Mona was next. Pietra's huge hand darted to the center of Mona's cleavage and gripped the material. Mona's eyes bulged in panic as the crowd quieted as the arena took a deep breath in anticipation of seeing Mona's big dark Areolas.

Mona's mouth hung open as her shocked cry of embarrassment was drowned out by the cheering of the crowd that was seeing her big black tits bared for all to see. Pietra felt her womanhood tingle at the sight of Mona's huge breasts bouncing around for all to see. Pietra couldn't resist the urge to tweak Mona's dark brown nipple tip at the center of Mona's huge left orb.

Across the court Jolanta grabbed the sides of Sheba's peach shorts and dropped them to her sneakers. Sheba looked out over a crowd losing its mind over an ebony goddess standing in the middle of the court in her cotton panties. Sheba turned away from the crowd and looked into Jolanta's grey eyes. Jolanta's gaze wandered down to Sheba's panties. Sheba tried to turn away from Jolanta but the Eastern European giantess reached around her waist and grabbed the back of Sheba's panties. Jolanta stared Sheba dead in her eye as she pulled her panties down her thighs exposing her bare ass to the crowd. Sheba knew that the Latvian demon would always have this victory over her.

Mona was shocked to have a woman pinching on her nipple she grabbed Pietra's hands and pulled them away. Mona's other teammates trapped her hands and pulled them apart. Mona expected Pietra to return here attention to her now vulnerable chest. Instead Pietra's eyes proved over Mona's lower body.

"Time for the coup de grace." Pietra said crouching down on her knees.

Mona looked down and saw two thumbs slip slip into her shorts and panties on either side of her hips. Mona screamed as she made eye contact with her date who had come to the game to see her play. Mona's date had never seen her naked before and now he was going to share the experience with an arena full of cheering fans. Mona barely felt her shorts and panties slide down her legs. It wasn't until she felt the material bunched up around her ankles that Mona realized her pussy was completely exposed to everyone.

Mona's gaze flicked from her date to a group of guys who had spent all of college hitting on her to her coach who was clearly enjoying seeing the Leon sisters exposed before a crowd.

Mona and her sister were shoved forward and tripped on their shorts. Both stumbled to their feet and tugged their shorts up before running to the locker room topless.


Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers