P.O.V.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her latest tormentor was clearly enjoying himself as he lapped and sucked at her pussy, tasting her and grasping her ass with his hands to pull her into his mouth and she moaned and squirmed as he enjoyed her. And under any other circumstances, she might have enjoyed this, as he was clearly good with his mouth and eager to eat her pussy. But now, with him a stranger and her helpless to stop it she was somewhere past terrified. Her breath came quickly and her head turned and thrashed as her arms and legs pulled at the restraints, every muscle in her body corded with effort as he brought her to another orgasm, making her sob and cry out. She felt nauseous as the camera turned again and now she had a glimpse of Sean standing at another display nearby talking to someone, not looking her way and she tried to beg him, tried to send her panic and fear to him anyway she could. But he was as deaf to her thoughts as he was to her moans and sobs.

The guests seemed to be making a game out of her, seeing if they could get her to cum as each of them stepped forward and toyed with her body. The camera passed from person to person and soon she lost all track of time and all sense of self as they came forward, using their hands and their mouths to tease and arouse her, to caress every part of her, nothing seemed to be off limits and she sobbed as they brought her to orgasm after orgasm with her unable to stop it, unable even to move any more than to squirm and thrash in the restraints. She was weak and exhausted as they stepped forward, dozens of them, each trying their best to make her cum and most of them succeeding until she was so drenched with sweat and her body was so sore and aching that she couldn't even pull at the restraints anymore.

She thought it would be over then, thought that they would lose interest in her, and Sean would notice and come to her rescue. But then someone produced the first toy and she whimpered as she realized her ordeal was far from over.

————————5————————

It wasn't big, just a little silver vibrator as thick as a man's finger and perhaps three or four inches long. But in her current state, to Paityn it looked like a soda can. She knew where it was going to go and she wasn't disappointed as she watched from the point of view of a woman as it was moved toward her pussy and she jumped, jolted as it was slid into her. Her back arched as much as it could and she pulled at the restraints, all of her muscles showing rock-hard under her pale skin and she sobbed at the feeling of it as it came on, thrumming deep in her core. It was the most she had felt within her since she had broken up with Zak months ago and even as wet as she was, even as much as she had already cum that night, it still felt large, and the vibrations of it only added to that sense of size. She whimpered and moaned, the mask rendering the sounds largely inaudible to the room, but oddly amplifying them to her own ears and she was lost in the sounds of her own shame and arousal.

It felt so good, even as she knew that these people were taking things too far she found herself wanting more. She was panting for breath and almost delirious with the sensations and the part of herself that she had been fighting her whole life, especially lately, was suddenly free and she was helpless to stop it from controlling her. Her hand stopped trying to click the button for help, she stopped fighting against what she was feeling... against what she was and she surrendered to it completely. She felt the vibrator within her, felt it moving as someone, she didn't know or care who, fucked her with it and she came hard, her back arching, her limbs pulling at the restraints again as she pushed her hips toward the source of the sensation as hard as she could. She was shaking and flushed with colour, soaked with sweat and her pussy was leaking constantly as she screamed into the hood, unheard by anyone but herself. She felt like she was falling, like she was weightless as well as helpless but her eyes refused to close as she watched the camera change hands again, as she saw stronger hands take the vibrator and use it on her, saw a man free and tease her clit even as he fucked her with the vibrator.

She saw the back of a woman's head appear, a man's hand grasping her by the hair and pushing her toward Paityn's pussy and then she felt the mouth on her body, felt the tongue and the lips licking and sucking at her slit and at her clit, suckling and teasing and she sobbed as she came again. The camera watched as the woman left, only to be replaced by another, this one on her knees. The vibrator was removed and the woman delved into Paityn's pussy hungrily. It felt good... so damn good... and she moaned and writhed in the restraints, her mind lost to a haze of pleasure and arousal, unable to form a single thought aside from 'MORE' she wanted more, she never wanted them to stop. When she felt the pressure of the vibrator at her rear she sobbed once, but she was helpless to do anything about it, unable to resist or protest as it slid into her slowly, worked by a steady hand and relentless pressure. She sobbed as it penetrated her and she felt another orgasm rise, tearing through her again.

She had lost all pretence of a count of them, had lost even the idea of keeping track by this point and she was rendered nearly mindless by this one. She felt so completely defenseless as she hung there and as the camera changed hands again, as her body was touched by more hands, as more mouths came to her body, to both breasts, to her pussy and elsewhere, she realized that this was what she had been looking for her entire life. She had been looking for this... this helplessness, this vulnerability... and under the mask she smiled, accepting it. Her body went limp then and she was barely conscious as the hands left her, as the mouths stopped. She felt the vibe still thrumming away in her ass and she clenched around it, panting for breath through her mouth, licking her lips and waiting, praying and then begging for it to continue, for the next person to take up the camera, to make use of her body, to show her what they were doing, make her see it from their point of view. But the vibrator was taken from her body and she whimpered at the loss. She heard a slight crackle in the headphones and then Sean's voice.

"Oh god, Paityn, are you alright?" He asked and she just hung there, completely limp, smiling as she sank into unconsciousness even as she felt the ropes slacken and hands grasp and support her.

————————6————————

She woke sore and aching all over, somehow hot and cold all at once and she felt hollow, cored out like an apple. She licked her dry lips and turned her head side to side as she fought for the strength just to open her eyes. She was laying down on a spacious bed, covered with a sheet but not much else. It was a different room from the studio and she could tell by the feel and smell of the bed that it was his room, Sean's. She blinked and her eyes felt gummy and puffy, and when she tried to bring her hand to her face in an attempt to wipe her eyes, she barely had the strength to move her arm. But then he was there and the part of her that wanted to surrender to him took over before she could even think. She felt her core tighten, felt the fluttery-twisty feeling in her belly again and she trembled as she tried to press her thighs together but couldn't even muster the strength to do that. He took her hand as he sat on the bed and looked down at her with clear concern on his face.

"Paityn, are you alright?" He asked, his voice filled with concern, but he went on before she even had a chance to answer. "I'm so sorry, I just stepped away for a minute to answer some questions about other exhibits and when I got back..." He shook his head with a sigh, his brow furrowed. "The safety button was dead, the batteries must have died on it."

"I'm sore." She rasped weakly. "And thirsty." She managed a smile at that and he nodded and brought a bottle to her lips.

"Here, electrolytes. Sip slowly." He said and she did, the drink wonderfully cool and refreshing. She took little drinks for a few minutes, supported by his arm and she felt some of the strength returning to her body as she drank. As he fed her the drink, he spoke again.

"I'm so sorry." He said, apologizing again. "I should have stayed right there, should have made sure things didn't get out of control like that. I can call for an ambulance... or police if you want." He said and she shook her head.

"No... it's fine... really." She said softly, reaching up weakly to rest a hand on his wrist, smiling a bit as she looked at him through puffy eyes. After the hood and the VR screen the dim light of the room was almost too bright, and it hurt her eyes but she didn't look away from him. "I was a little scared at first, but it's fine, really." She said. "Hell, by the end of it I was enjoying myself." She said with a smile and he smiled a bit as well, setting the bottle aside and then idly stroking a hand over her scalp, her short hair rasping against his palm and she abruptly understood why cats purred. Little flashes of what she had seen were coming back to her, things that had been done to her that she had witnessed through the camera. One image stuck in her mind and she looked up at him, her face serious.

"So did you really record everything that happened?" She asked and he nodded. "Can I see it?" He looked at her and the expression on his face confirmed what she had guessed.

"I think I should delete the footage, actually." He said, looking away from her. "After what happened... it's basically footage of a rape." He said and she shook her head.

"It's only a rape if I say it was." She said softly and he looked back to her. "But I think you just don't want me to see you there, taking part along with everyone else." She said and he couldn't have looked more shocked if she had slapped him.

"No, I..." He began but she interrupted someone for the first time in her life.

"Your eyes went up and to the right, indicating you were lying, and you looked at the door, another nonverbal cue. Now look at your feet." She said and he did. "Are they pointed to the door?" She asked and he nodded. "Another cue." When he looked back at her she smiled weakly. "I wasn't always a model, Sean, I wanted to be a therapist once, and I went to school for it. When I ran low on money, a boyfriend suggested I sell my face, as a model. I made a lot of money that way, more than I would have as a therapist.'

"You must be so pissed at me." He said, sounding defeated and she shook her head.

"I'm not mad, Sean, just disappointed that you felt you had to lie to me." She said and he sighed and relaxed a bit, starting to move away from her, but she caught his shirt with one slim, small hand, stopping him.

"I'm not angry, I'm really not. And I don't want you to think that what you did was unwelcome, or even wrong. The only wrong thing was lying to me about it." She said and he sighed again before he looked back to her and spoke.

"From the instant you walked into my studio I wanted you." He said, his voice a bit rough. "And when you took your hood off..." He ran his hand over her short hair again. "It was all I could do when we were taking the measurements and things to keep my hands off of you. I wanted you, and seeing you in the frame, seeing you displayed and helpless like that, just made me want you more. I really didn't mean for things to get as out of hand as they did, and the button really did die, that's no lie. But when I saw you, all soaked with sweat, helpless and writhing in the restraints, I couldn't resist. I had to feel you... had to taste you." He sighed again and she reached up to cup his cheek and when he looked at her she smiled.

"And I'm glad you did." She said. "I'm glad all of it happened, and I want to model for you again. I just wish you had fucked me while I was in the restraints." She said and he smiled a bit at that.

"I wanted to." He confessed. "I did, but when you went lip like that I panicked and ended the show, sent everyone home and got you down. I was so afraid that I had hurt you somehow."

"So the studio is empty?" She asked and he nodded. "Take me back up there." She said and he looked shocked.

"Paityn..." he began as she struggled to sit up, but she grasped his shirt with one hand and, with all of the strength she could muster she pulled him down and kissed him hard, crushing her lips to his and silencing him with her mouth. After a long moment he kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her against his chest. She parted her lips and he plundered her mouth. She moaned there against his chest, her arms trapped between them, and she felt at once helpless and safe. When the kiss ended she looked at him with steady, clear eyes.

"You can carry me back up there, or I can drag myself, but I am going back to the studio." She said and he nodded, accepting her resolve. He started to wrap the sheet around her, but she pushed it away and he slid his arms under her to lift her in just her skin.

"Wait..." She said and he relaxed before lifting her. "Not like this... throw me over your shoulder. And you don't need to be gentle with me, Sean, I'm tougher than I look." She said.

He looked at her for a long minute then nodded and lifted her and tossed her limp body over his shoulder. She grunted as his shoulder pressed into her belly, his hand held her across the back of her knees and she hung down his back. That fluttery, twisty feeling was back in her core and she bit her lip to stifle a moan as he carried her from the room and up a flight of stairs to his darkened studio. It was the middle of the night and the place was dark. He turned on the lights and carried her through the room then knelt down and shifted her to sit on his thigh before the frame. She looked up at it and more memories came rushing back, images from her time in the device and she moaned a bit as she thought of how it had felt.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked and she looked to him with a smile.

"I want you to put me back in it." She said. "The whole thing, string me up and pull me as tight as you possibly can, and then I want to watch through the camera as you fuck me in it. I just wish you had a mask that left my mouth free so you could hear me moan and scream." She said.

"I can make one like that." He said and she nodded.

"Draw me out tight, Sean, until I can't move at all and I want you to fuck me however you like, as hard as you like. And when you're done, take me down and let me sleep right here on the floor." She looked around at the different displays in the room. "But I want to try out everything you've made, all of it. I want to fuck in every way you can imagine and then we'll come up with new ways and we'll fuck in those as well." She said and he nodded.

"Would you mind if I moved in here?" She asked then and he shrugged.

"If you want to. I have a spare room you can use, and if my bed isn't big enough, I can get a larger one." He said and she shook her head.

"Not into your apartment, Sean. In here." She gestured around the studio. "I mean, I'd love to have a room for my things, but this is where I want to live. I want you to keep me here, naked and displayed. You can fuck me whenever you want, I'll never say no, I'll never tell you no to anything you want to do." She said and he stared at her for a long time before he nodded and she smiled and felt relaxed and comfortable with her decision, truly at home for the first time since she was sixteen years old.

She didn't move as he laid her out on the floor and put the cuffs and gloves on her again. He strung the ropes and then drew her up until she was sitting, her arms drawn out to the sides before he went and got the hood. He pulled it over her head and she moaned as she felt him drawing it snug around her. She was plunged into dark silence, reduced once again to just her sense of touch and when he drew her up she felt her heart racing, felt her skin tingling until she was held by the restraints. He pulled her tight, until her body was as taught as a drum, and then just a little tighter and she groaned at how very good that felt. He left her in the dark, pulled tight for a long time before the camera came on and she saw herself before it turned to him. He was naked and hard and she wished that he could see how much she was smiling, wished he could hear her moan when he thrust into her, wished she could scream out her passion as he fucked her.

But that would come sooner or later, and she was content. For the first time in her life, she was truly happy.

12