Pacific Capital

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who the fuck are you and how did you get in here?" her ex shouted.

I smiled, "I'm Cece's boss and Cece let us in."

I could see the color just drain from his face.

Then before I could do anything, Cece barged in and shouted, "You fucking asshole! And you, you filthy whore! Get out! Get out of here!"

The woman tried to cover herself while I manhandled Cece out of the bedroom.

"Look, you need to calm down and control your anger." I told her.

Hannah took her from me and guided her into the kitchen.

I told her ex, "I think you should leave for a while. We're here to move Cece's things out. Oh, and by the way, you might want to return the money you took from her savings account. That might just get you a reduced sentence when they arrest you for forgery and theft."

"Fuck you!" he yelled at me while he and the woman rapidly dressed then left the apartment.

"Forgery and theft?" the woman was asking as they left the apartment.

Cece was crying as Hannah hugged her. And I hugged her also.

"Look, it's pretty clear now what your ex was up to. Let's get you moved out as soon as possible." I told Cece. So we grabbed whatever we could, stuffed them into trash bags and boxes and piled them in the front room. The security guard helped also, which I appreciated very much.

From the look of things, it was apparent that we wouldn't be able to fit everything in my car so I called several moving companies and found one that could come by right away and help us move everything to my place.

They arrived about thirty minutes later, just as Cece finished putting her stuff in boxes and trash bags. The movers spent another thirty minutes putting her things in their van, then trucked them over to my place. I dismissed the security guard before we left Cece's apartment and gave him a hundred dollar tip.

"That's for helping out." I told him.

"Any time." He said in reply. "That was a shitty thing the guy did. I had to help."

Decent fellow, even though he was in a dead-end job.

"So you've done this sort of thing for a while?" I asked.

"Nah, just earning a few dollars while I'm in school. Helps to pay for my books and stuff. And the work is usually pretty monotonous so I can usually catch up with my reading while I'm working."

"What are you taking up?"

"I'm finishing up my bachelors in accounting this semester but I really want to try for a masters in international business."

"Sounds interesting."

He smiled, "Yeah. Unfortunately the masters might have to wait a few years, at least until I can save up a few dollars."

"You seem to be a little older than the typical college student." I observed.

"Well, got bored with school so I did what the Australians call a walk-about and toured the US and parts of Europe for a couple of years."

"Interesting. Must have been expensive; especially Europe."

"It wasn't too bad; backpacked and hitch hiked most of the time. And worked as a grill cook whenever I needed to replenish my cash supply."

"Discover anything notable?"

"Well, yes come to think about it. I discovered a lot about myself."

"Such as?" I asked.

"Such as, I can be a really lazy person if I'm not careful." And he laughed.

"So can we all. Anything else?"

"Yeah, that people come in all sorts of sizes and shapes and colors. And that I shouldn't prejudge anyone."

I looked at him while I called Hannah. "Hannah, you have one of your business cards on you?"

She walked up and looked at the guard then at me, "Yeah." she handed her card to the guard.

"Perhaps we can have your name?" she asked.

"James Boland. What's this for?" he asked.

"Mr. Boland, I find you interesting. I'd like to know you better. Unfortunately Ms. Keran and I have to leave for Hanoi in a couple of days, but I'd like to meet with you upon our return."

"Cool."

He took a look at Hannah's business card then added, "Wow, Pacific Capital." He had this incredulous look on his face as he looked up from the card.

Hannah told him, "We'll call you upon our return. Expect either Cece or me to call you in about ten days or so. You have a phone number where we can reach you?"

And he gave us his contact info before he left.

Hannah turned to Cece, "while we're gone please research what we would need to do in order to setup an internship program that would give him credit for working with us as well as paying him a decent living wage."

She smiled, "Sounds interesting. Should I find a decent business school while I'm at it?"

"Give James a call tomorrow and find out where he was thinking of enrolling for his masters."

"Will do. I'll also call their B-school and find out whether or not they would be able to do a work study or internship program."

I looked at Cece; "remind me Cece, what did you do before you came to work for us?"

She blushed, "I had just graduated with a degree in psychology when the company hired me."

"And," I questioned.

"And I had worked part time at the school's Financial Aid office."

"Doing what?" God this was like pulling teeth.

"I, uh, wasn't supposed to say cause it could get someone in trouble."

"But? And I won't tell anyone."

"I had to run the office because the manager was brand new and didn't know what he was doing."

I laughed. "Now what was so hard about that?"

She cringed. "If he knew that I said this, he'd take it out on everyone who is currently working there."

"It's been, what, three years now?"

"Four."

"Hopefully he's figured things out now?"

"Nope. Just as bad as when he first came."

"Why, pray tell, if he's so incompetent, is he still working there?"

"He's the chancellor's son."

"Ah, I understand now."

"Please, don't say anything?" Cece asked.

"Aren't your friends there upset with him?"

"Yes but jobs there are kind of hard to find, so something's better than nothing." She explained.

"You still keep in touch with them?"

"Yeah, I'm still on the bowling team, so every Thursday night." she smiled.

"Let them know if they need help getting rid of the guy, ok? I'm pretty sure that I can help."

"Why? Why would you help and what could you do?"

"The "why" is simple; I can't stand incompetents who masquerade as someone who knows what they should be doing. I especially do not like people who act as if they are entitled. Everyone suffers because of people like him. The "what" is all about money and the pressure that it can put people under."

Cece nodded her head in understanding. "Ok, I'll let them know."

"But getting back to you, you ran the Financial Aid office?"

"More or less. People came to me with their problems and questions, I solved them and had the manager sign off. Doubt that he knew what he was signing most of the time. Probably should have had him sign off on raises for everyone."

I laughed, "Missed opportunity. But that would have probably gotten you fired."

She sighed, "You're probably right. The guy was built like Teflon; nothing stuck to him."

Hannah laughed at the symbolism. "I gotta remember that one; Teflon. Although it's probably some other space age material now."

I was still trying to figure Cece out. "So this desk probably hasn't been much of a challenge for you, has it?"

"Most of the time it's pretty easy. The only difficult times are when you're in the office. Things tend to get exciting when one or both of you are around."

"Ok, I'm giving you more responsibilities effective immediately. From now on you're also assigned the task of making all of our travel arrangements, and handling all revenue and expense reporting related to our activities and to the board. Let's also have you coordinate divisional reporting and have you prepare a monthly summary for our review. You'll also be primarily responsible for all our communications with board members, not just meeting notifications. That's in addition to your existing duties. And Hannah, let's assign one or two projects to Cece. Something that will stretch her abilities."

"Sounds like a salary adjustment is needed." Hannah suggested.

I nodded my head in agreement. "Agreed. Work it out with HR. But it needs to be meaningful if we're to provide this gal with suitable motivation."

Cece was grinning from ear to ear. "Oookaaayyy, this is getting interesting."

"You're also in charge of our new work study or internship program. You put it together and we'll approve, deny, or amend it."

Hannah was taking it all in and nodding her approval. "We should also have Cece travel with us so you and I can negotiate and do more on the fly."

I thought about it for a couple of moments, "Ok, let's try that out and see how it works. Cece, book yourself on our flights to Vietnam and back. I think our rooms will probably be big enough for all of us."

Hannah chimed in, "Yeah, they all have two beds. Peter and I will share one."

Cece raised her eyebrows, questioning the arrangement.

I laughed, "Well we did say that we know each other well."

Cece was turning red.

"Come on, let's get some dinner. I'm in no mood to cook." Hannah said. And so we left to have dinner.

Later as we got home, it was clear that we probably shouldn't have gone to the neighborhood bar and eat as many buffalo wings as we did and drown it all with too many pitchers of beer. Fuck, I haven't been this wasted in ages. Cece was bombed, but I couldn't blame her for getting smashed considering her day. And I found out that Hannah is a giggler when she gets drunk. She was laughing at whatever Cece or I said.

So I had the honors of putting both women to bed. I led Cece to the guest room where she promptly fell on the bed and passed out. I figured that she'd be more comfortable if I loosened her clothing a bit here and there, and ended up leaving her in only her panties when I finally tucked her into bed. Nice boobs and curves.

Hannah was a different matter altogether. She was quietly giggling the whole time that I was trying to put Cece to bed. She was the one who removed Cece's bra and threw it to me. She almost took Cece's panties off before I guided her out of the bedroom and shut the door.

"Fuck Peter, I'm drunk." She said.

I laughed and kissed her, "Oh? You just happened to notice that now?"

"Fuck you, NO, fuck me. Yeah I'd like that better. Fuck ME. Gawd I'm horny for your cock."

We didn't make it to the bedroom before Hannah had my zipper down and was slurping my dick. I ended up filling her pussy with my cum in the hallway outside of Cece's bedroom. It was a wonder that we didn't wake Cece up. But we left a sizeable wet spot on the carpet.

The next morning I woke up and found myself spooning Hannah. Not unusual. However there was another arm that was draped over me from my back. I lay there half awake, kind of bewildered, but listening also to the sound of someone snoring softly behind me. But with Hannah lying in front of me? ..... ah shit.

I turned a little to look behind me and yeah, Cece was in bed with us. And judging by her naked hip, she was probably nude. My rolling around a bit caused Cece to wake up. And she stretched and hugged me. I lay there waiting for the shoe to drop and for Cece to scream. But nope.

"I could stay here forever," she said softly as she moved closer and pressed her soft breasts into my back. The she reached down to take a hold of my dick and stroked it until I was nice and hard.

"Hannah told me how you guys fucked in the hallway last night. Fucking turned me on."

Hannah? Told her? I looked towards Hannah and noticed a pair of eyes looking at me and a sleazy smile on her face. Before she pouted her lips and blew me a kiss. "Fuck the bitch. She needs it."

"Umm, huh. Yep, I need a hard cock in me." Cece said as she moved to straddle my hips and place me at her opening. She slid her pussy up and down my shaft, coating me with her secretions before slowly impaling herself.

"Fuck, I've dreamed of this for a long time."

"You have?"

"Yeah, every time the two of you were fucking in your office, I'd frig myself and wish that I was in there with you guys."

Revelation. I could see frequent threesomes.

"You on the pill?" I asked Cece.

"Ever since high school. Fuck me Peter. Cum in me ....... make me cum." She said as she posted up and down on my dick. Hannah was up and sucking on Cece's nipples and playing with her clit.

Cece was losing it quickly as she hammered herself on my dick.

"FFFUUUCCKKKKKKKKK!" she yelled as she crested and fell on my chest.

Hannah gently pushed Cece off, then mounted me. "Come on big boy, let's see what you got left."

I flipped her over then began to drive my hard dick into her pussy.

----------

We made it into the office on time and took care of the mundane paperwork. Then I called Cece into the office that Hannah and I shared.

"Ok, let's recap where we are with pending projects. Hannah?"

"Vietnam is on a roll. Waiting on their Ministry of Trade to get back to us regarding an appointment. And we meet with the US Embassy when we get in to Hanoi. We should also touch bases with a legal representative there in the event that this deal moves to fruition. We'll need someone on the ground who's good with finance and trade agreements. I talked with a rep with the US Dept. of Commerce and they are ok with what we're attempting to do."

"Good. Progress. We should also find an accounting firm to work with the legal representative. We should probably ask the Ministry of Trade for a recommendation. Hannah, will you add that to the list of questions that we'll need to follow up on?"

"Will do."

"Cece."

"I'll be calling James Boland today to get an idea of where he's thinking of going for his masters. Then I'll call their B-school to find out if they already have an existing work study or intern program. Otherwise I'll start from scratch and put a program together for us to use with Boland and anyone else that you'd like to support."

"Hm, not a bad idea. Let's present the idea of a formal internship program to the board. Please draft a briefing memo and let us review it. If the board buys in, then we move to a formal company-wide program. Let's refer to the program as cultivating future management and leadership for the company."

"Budget?" Hannah asked.

"Gotta be meaningful otherwise it won't be worth the effort. So let's propose $100K annually, subject to board and management discretion." I replied.

"By the way Cece, can you also arrange for a limo to pick us up tomorrow and transport us to the airport?" I asked.

"Will do. Should we leave about three hours before flight time? The drive will probably take us about an hour."

"That works. Anything else?"

"Thanks for yesterday. I really appreciate the help and support that both of you gave me. And I checked my bank balance and the account has been restored."

"Your welcome. I'm glad to see that your bank refunded your monies. Any more issues with your ex?" I asked.

"None at the moment. And I hope that there won't be any."

"Anything new on Kokusai?" Hannah asked.

"Not at the moment. Although I'm expecting that something will happen the minute we leave for Hanoi." I grinned.

Cece laughed. It was good to hear her laugh.

"So anything we should do just in case?"

I gave it some thought then decided, "I'll send them an email later today and let them know that we're traveling over the next couple of days. We can always retrieve the emails and voice mails when we touch down on the other side."

"Is the Department of Defense and the Treasury Department ok with the deal?" Hannah asked.

"So far. We haven't gone beyond the conceptual stage so this is still very preliminary."

"I can't believe you guys." Cece stated.

"What?" Hannah asked.

"You're talking about these huge projects like they're nothing."

"And? Your point?" Hannah asked.

Cece laughed. "Ok, Ms. Ice Water in her veins."

We all laughed at that.

"Ok, back to work people."

"Slave driver," Hannah joked and Cece smiled.

----------

That afternoon we received a call from Vietnam's Ministry of Trade and made an appointment to meet with them four days from today. That would allow us two days of travel and one day to recuperate once we were on the ground in Hanoi.

I had also booked, without Hannah's or Cece's knowledge, the use of a private Korean jjimjilbang or hot spring spa, at the Hotel Meyongdong. Our overnight flight would be arriving around eleven in the morning. Figuring another thirty to forty five minutes or more to clear customs and immigration, then another hour to get to the hotel, that we would be there in the early afternoon.

I figured that we would check in, dump our bags in the room, then grab a lunch somewhere; maybe in the hotel or something close by. Then change into casual attire and spend the rest of the afternoon in the jjimjil-bang. The spa that I had arranged for offered private facilities that we could bathe and soak in. A bit of pampering would definitely be a nice way to recover from the jetlag that we were sure to have.

----------

"Ok, people. Let's wrap this office up. Anyone up for some mushu pork and dim sum?" I asked.

They both smiled. "Sounds like a plan." Hannah said as she began collecting files and locking them up in our file safe. One of the things we have become very careful of was the security of our confidential files. Our deals are just too sensitive to risk an office break-in.

One of our competitors got broken into the other year and the thieves stole not only a small fortune in tradable street name securities, but also made off with inside information for a technology breakthrough that one of their customers was hoping to peddle to the right buyer. We later learned that the thieves sold the info to several Chinese manufacturers and the original developer was out of the picture. The continuing lawsuits will probably dog our competitor for years.

That done, we left in my car for a small Chinese restaurant that I discovered many years ago. One of my weaknesses is a good dim sum cart. The cart full of delectable Chinese finger food dishes that they roll around the dining room. That and a good peking crispy roasted duck with plum sauce.

We were seated and I called the dim sum cart over so we could take a look at what they had. After we had selected five baskets of items, I began explaining them to Cece. Hannah was already munching on a har gau, a steamed dumpling filled with minced shrimp, minced pork, water chestnuts and whatever else they put in it.

"We gotta come back here ...... [bite, chew, chew] ..... at least once a week. Mmmmmmm" Hannah moaned with her mouth full.

Cece was laughing as she tentatively sampled a cheong fan, a soft and wide rice noodle rolled around steamed pork. "Oh yeah, this stuff is great! Yes, at least once a week."

We pigged out and called the dim sum cart back twice that night.

Later that evening, we were all lying in bed with my cum leaking out of both of their pussies. Hannah and Cece were both laying on either side of me with their heads on my shoulder.

"Peter?" Hannah asked.

"Umm?" I replied and Cece sighed.

"I think we need to start a conversation about where this is going."

"Why?"

"Well, I for one am not willing to give you up. But I want to know what your thoughts on the question are."

"What question? And who said anything about giving anyone up?" I asked.

Cece hugged me and clarified, "I think Hannah is saying that she wants to know how you feel about our threesome. Whether this can be a permanent relationship."

"What do you girls want? Do you want this to be a permanent arrangement?"

Hannah looked at Cece and Cece nodded her head. "I think it's safe to say that both of us want our relationship, the three of us, to be permanent."

I gave it a few moments before replying, "I'm in agreement, however we need to agree on ground rules."

123456...8