Pacific Capital

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ground rules?" Hannah asked.

"Yes. So we don't unintentionally hurt anyone's feelings."

"Seems like something we should talk about." Cece replied.

"Ok, first one. We agree to discuss any and all problems that we have with each other. No hiding any hurt feelings. Everything out on the table. I think we should do whatever we can to avoid misunderstandings and hurt feelings." I offered.

Hannah and Cece nodded their heads in agreement.

"What about children?" Cece asked.

Hannah looked at her then me, "good question. I think at some point one or both of us might want to have one or two kids."

I thought about it for a nano second, "I think that would be wonderful." And both women smiled and I could see tears forming in their eyes.

"Let's give that some thought and discuss it further in a couple of days." I continued.

"Why?" Hannah asked.

"Because little kids grow up and we need to do the responsible thing and make sure that we can take care of their needs until they are able to take care of themselves." I replied.

"Like how?" Cece asked.

"Revocable trusts, educational trusts, estate planning, insurance, wills; that sort of stuff." I replied.

Hannah nodded her head in agreement. "For each of us and any children that we have."

I nodded my head in agreement.

Cece looked at us in awe, "Isn't that kind of thinking well into the future?"

"Yeah, but if we do the planning now, it won't cost us an arm and a leg to get things done later." Hannah replied.

"Ok, I'll start looking into the mechanics of it when we have some time once we are on the ground in Hanoi." I told both of them.

"We better get some sleep. Our limo will be here around ten in the morning to pick us up." Cece told us.

So we turned the lights off and went to sleep.

----------

I was the first up the next morning. Both Hannah and Cece were snuggled up to me. Hannah had one of her legs thrown over my thigh and Cece had her head on my shoulder. I gently eased them off of me then went to put on a pair of shorts and went downstairs to get breakfast started. Our flight was leaving at noon and if I recalled what Cece said earlier, our limo should be here to pick us up around nine. So best to get things started.

I was cutting up the peaches, apples and bananas when the girls came down in their bath robes. Hannah put a couple of bagels in the toaster and Cece poured us glasses of OJ.

"So what's the plan?" Cece asked around a mouthful of fruit.

"I think you gals should pack and take a shower. I have to send Kokusai an email to find out where they are with the demo package that they are supposed to be putting together."

"We taking our laptops?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, I think we'll need them. And make sure our cell phones have been switched over to the international calling plan while we're away."

"Cece, you want to handle the phones?" Hannah asked.

"Yep, that's my territory."

We were showered and packed by the time the limo arrived. So we were able to leave on time and fortunately did not get caught in any heavy traffic on the way to the airport.

"Cece, were you able to talk with Borland yesterday?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah. He was planning to work for a year or so to put away some cash, so he hasn't applied to any graduate school yet."

"Makes sense." I responded. "Did he say where he wanted to go?"

"He wasn't sure. He was thinking of either Cal-Fullerton or Stanford, but that depended on his ability to snag a scholarship from either one."

"Well, tell him to choose one and we'll make sure that he gets a full ride scholarship."

"Will do."

"Were you able to get in touch with Kokusai?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah. Their demo package is almost done. They want to tweak it a bit, then do several additional dry runs before doing an unveil. Timing-wise, they will probably be ready to do a show-n-tell by the time we get back." I replied.

"I'll put that on your 'to-do' list for when we get back." Cece noted.

"Hannah," I asked, "has the Vietnamese government mentioned anything about what they estimate total expenditures to be for all of their CIP?"

"No. And I don't think that they know either. All we know is what is currently listed on their RFP's that were just released. Otherwise, no one knows what the long term plan will cost."

"Let's put that question on the top of the list to ask when we meet with them."

"Done. On another matter, Edwards from the US Embassy emailed a listing of legal representatives that we might consider using."

"Has he vetted them?" I asked.

"He didn't say, but I would guess that he hasn't and just got the list from his counterpart with the Vietnamese government."

I nodded my head. "If the talks look productive, we should budget some time in to meet with some of them. Ask Edwards to prioritize the list for us."

"Will do."

And so our meeting in the limo proceeded as we were driven to the airport. Our driver pulled up to the Express Check In counter and our bags were tagged, passports scanned and tickets issued in just a few minutes.

Cece mentioned, "The airline's first class lounge is available to us once we pass through security."

So we proceeded through security and went up to the lounge.

"We have about an hour before flight time." Cece noted as we entered the lounge.

"Can you see if they have a private meeting room?" Hannah asked Cece.

"Hannah, see if you can raise Bob in Human Resources. Have him do background checks on Sam and Boland." I asked.

"Will do. Why do a check on Mr. Dinarei?" she asked.

"Just want to make sure that there are no surprises. If we have an opportunity, it wouldn't hurt to have him over there."

And she was on her phone back to the office to speak with HR.

Cece returned by then and showed us to a small meeting room that the Lounge receptionist allowed us to use. Not very large, but more than adequate for our purposes.

The receptionist informed us that she would be calling us in thirty minutes so that we had enough time to walk to the gate and board our flight. Since we were in first class, we could board at any time once boarding began.

As the door closed, Cece remarked, "Man, do you guys ever slow down?"

Hannah snickered, "Only after we fuck the daylights out of each other." And we all had a good laugh.

"Seriously, this is just like being back in the office."

"And?" I asked.

"And, I was just wondering if this is normal with you two?"

"Yep, pretty much all of the time. Except when we're fucking." I replied and the two gals cracked up again.

"Too bad we don't have much time before we board." Hannah mentioned and Cece laughed.

"My gawd. You two are unreal. But I love this." Cece said.

"Ok, let's get our things together. I think it's just about time to start making our way to the gate." I mentioned just as the receptionist knocked on the door.

As we were walking toward the gate Hannah's phone rang and she spoke for a few minutes before hanging up.

"Bob said that Sam and Boland have clear histories in the US. He has commissioned a search in Seoul to see if there's anything there of interest."

"Good idea. Thanks."

We boarded without much of a wait and were shown to our seats in first class. Hannah and I occupied two seats in the second row on the left and Cece was in the next seat across the aisle. These were the new fully reclining seats surrounded by partial partitions. Nice for long haul flights like the one that we were on. The flight to Incheon was going to be more than nine hours.

After we stowed our carry-ons, the flight attendants began their safety briefings and began to take drink orders.

The attendant assigned to first class, Carole, asked Cece, "Are you three all together?" as she pointed to Hannah and myself.

"Yes, I am their secretary. Mr. Sekimura is our company president and Miss Keran is his Personal Assistant."

Carole nodded her head as she digested the information. "Does he really need both of you?"

Cece smiled, "You wouldn't know this but we were working till we boarded this flight. At least we can relax for a few minutes until we are up in the air and the seat belt sign is off."

"What?"

"Yeah, I expect that there's a lot more to do once we're able to move about."

I turned in my seat and smiled at Cece and Carole. "Time's a wasting. Let's get this tub moving. Chop -- Chop." And the girls cracked up.

Once we were airborne, I had Carole recline my seat flat and Hannah and I sat on it as we continued our conversations for another hour until our first meal service was brought around. Hannah returned to her seats while my seat was put back into its upright configuration.

As Carole served me she remarked, "You guys seem to be awfully busy."

"Just for now. We have a couple of things that need our attention so best to get them taken care of as soon as possible. That should free us up to attend to other matters."

She shook her head as she went on to serve Hannah and Cece their meals. "You guys are nuts." She whispered to Hannah. "Is he always such a slave driver?"

Hannah smiled, "It's not so bad. Besides, he has a big dick."

Carole almost dropped the tray she was holding before she laughed out loud. "You guys are too much."

"It's really big." Cece confirmed, which made Carole turn beet red.

There wasn't much more that we could do on our flight as we were quickly out of range of the internet service provider that the airline used. So we decided to just take a nap.

Carole helped us recline our seats and laid out blankets and pillows for us to use. The cabin's lighting had been dimmed previously. After a few minutes, Cece came over and slid onto my seat with me.

"Can I snuggle up with you?" she asked.

I smiled and opened my blanket for her. And she was out within five minutes. It felt good holding Cece as she napped. I know that Carole checked on us from time to time.

After an hour or so, I had to use the restroom so I got up and found Hannah talking with Carole in the first class galley. After I used the facilities, I joined them for a cup of coffee.

"How's Cece?" Hannah asked.

"Asleep when I left to use the restroom. I think dealing with her ex was a little traumatic."

Hannah nodded her head while Carole listened in.

"By the way, before we got out of range, Bob emailed Mr. Dinarei's background report from Korea."

"Anything to note?" I asked.

"Clear. I think you can recommend him without having any background issues sneak up on you."

"Good to know."

Carole was beside herself, "Are you guys always working?"

Hannah laughed, "It might seem that way, but we're really not that bad."

"I hope he pays you enough."

"Oh yeah. No issues there. Besides, like I said, he has a big dick."

Hannah laughed as I choked on the coffee which almost came out of my nose.

Carole looked at Hannah, "you're just saying that to embarrass me aren't you?"

"No, he really has a big dick."

"Are you lovers?" Carole asked?

Hannah nodded her head in agreement. "Part of my personal benefits package." She smirked.

Carole looked at me then Hannah, "and I thought I had seen it all."

To change the subject, I asked her, "So what do you do when you're not flying?"

"Well, I used to be in the airlines accounting office but they are downsizing the back office so my job was 're-engineered' and here I am. This is my fourth flight as an attendant."

"So you're still pretty new at this?" I asked.

"Yeah. But working for the company, you get to know what other people do. So it's not too much of a stretch."

Hannah asked, "Do you enjoy it?"

Carole gave it some thought, "I guess it's not too bad. I enjoy the travel but one has to put up with all sorts of people. And some are pretty bad."

"How bad?" I asked.

"The drunks, the cassanova's, the whiners. But, thankfully, they are few and far in between. Gotta take the bad with the good."

"What sort of accounting did you used to do?" Hannah asked.

"I was in cost-accounting so we did a lot of modeling and forecasting and cost allocations."

"Sounds pretty technical."

"It can be but we developed software algorithms that took care of the tedious work. So most of what I did were analytical reviews to make sure that the results we were getting made sense."

Hannah looked at me and I nodded my head. We would need someone to keep track of the big picture if our Vietnam trip met with success.

"If you're interested in returning to an accounting environment, look us up. We'll be back in country in about two weeks." Hannah told her as she handed her a business card.

Carole looked at Hannah's card, "Pacific Capital. The name rings a bell but I can't recall what your company does."

"Investment capital. We broker large scale investments." I replied.

"Ok. But what would your need for an accountant be?"

"We're looking at a major investment opportunity in another country at the moment. If we are successful at putting it together, we'll need staff to help us stay on top of it. That's where someone with your skill set might come in handy."

"Ok. I'll give it some thought. Bay area?"

"Yeah, our main office is located in Oakland. Representative offices in New York and Tokyo."

"Two weeks?"

"We should be back by then."

"Aren't you required to have return trips when you book overseas flights?"

"Yes if we're not from that country. But one never knows if one has to extend or take a side trip to another locale."

"I'll give it some thought."

I shook her hand and Hannah gave her a hug.

When I returned to my seat I found that Cece had returned to hers.

"Didn't want to stay?" I asked her.

"I was hogging you. Maybe Hannah wants some time with you also." Cece said with a smile as she reclined her seat and pulled her blanket up to her chin.

And there was Hannah behind me, "Get in and move over. I need some Peter time." She said with a smile.

----------

We arrived at Incheon International Airport on time. Carole woke us up an hour out which gave us time for a quick breakfast and a trip to the restroom. Customs and immigration were the usual wait in line, get your passport stamped and claim your luggage.

Cece had arranged to have a limo meet us and there it was at curb-side with a driver holding a Pacific Capital placard. We jumped in while the driver took care of our bags. Then off we went to the Grand Hotel Meyongdong. Took us an hour or so to drive in from the airport. But we used the time to catch up on voice mails left for us on our phones.

"Edwards from the US Embassy wants some face time after we get settled in Hanoi." Cece mentioned. "His message came in through the main company line."

"Ok, let's arrange it for the day after our arrival. Just in case the flight isn't on time."

"Will do." Cece replied as she turned to her phone to call Edwards back.

"What's the plan once we're at the hotel?" Hannah asked.

"I think it would be a good idea for us to spend the balance of the day relaxing to deal with the jet lag. So I've reserved a private spa for us to use later this afternoon."

Hannah and Cece smiled at each other. "That's going to tire you out." Hannah replied.

"How so?" I asked.

"We'll, we're going to tire you out." Cece answered with Hannah grinning lecherously.

We arrived at the hotel, got checked in and had lunch in the hotel restaurant. Good lunch. Lots of veggie stuff that we could relate to. One thing I like about most Asian cooking is their use of a lot of vegetables and seafood.

We returned to the room where we found slippers and guest robes hanging in the closet.

"We have reservations to use one of the hotel's private jimjilbangs this afternoon. So dress up in the robes and wear the house slippers provided."

"Underwear?" Hannah asked.

"I'm not planning on wearing any." Cece replied with a grin.

I nodded my head in agreement as I began to take my clothes off.

The girls took a little longer to undress and hang up their stuff. Hannah had undressed and was bending over her suitcase with her bald peach grinning at me. So I walked up to her, opened my robe and stroked Mr. Happy up and down her slit.

"Ffffuuuuccccckkkkkk," Hannah whispered.

She was getting wetter and wetter with each stroke. Cece was laughing.

I slapped her ass, "Come on, hurry up. I'd like to get in the hot tub before the water cools off."

"Tease. Shit! Get me all worked up and no where to go." Hannah complained.

"Got the key?" Cece asked as we walked out of the room.

----------

The jimjilbang was located on the third floor of the hotel. We got off the elevator and reception provided us with a basket that contained towels, soaps, scrubbies, and shampoos. Our jimjilbang was comfortably appointed with a wash area and a large hot tub. We spent the afternoon washing, soaking and making love. Both girls were dripping my cum at some point in time.

We washed up a final time and returned to our room where we changed into casual attire. For me that meant jeans, loafers, t-shirt and a jacket. Hannah was dressed similarly. Cece decided on a sports bra under a see through top. Her girls were on display and she was smiling.

The concierge recommended the Jeonju Jungang Hoegwan which is a very traditional Korean restaurant. The food lived up to the restaurant's reputation. Awesome. And we killed four bottles of Shochu in the process.

Since Korea is twenty two hours ahead of the west coast, we weren't able to return a lot of the phone messages that came in while we were in the jimjilbang and out to dinner. So we elected to just spend the evening enjoying each others' company and exchanged body fluids often.

Our flight to Hanoi left in the early afternoon so we had the morning to catch up with the phone calls and emails. Unfortunately it meant non-stop conversations and emails until I told the girls to button up and get packed for our trip to the airport. We checked in on time but our flight was delayed over an hour. Oh well, it happens. No sense getting bent out of shape. Plus the airline's first class lounge at the Incheon airport was nicely appointed. Not much in the way of an area to do business privately, and the lounge was crowded, so we elected to just relax instead.

Our flight to Hanoi was otherwise uneventful. Our landing at the Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi was fairly routine also. Noi Bai is a very modern and very clean airport. Really nice. The passenger flow from gate to immigration then to baggage claim and customs was simple and easy to negotiate unlike some airports.

"Where are we staying?" I asked.

Cece smiled, "I was tempted to book the Hilton," which made me raise my eyebrows and Hannah laugh, "but I got a better deal at the Intercontinental."

"You aware of the stigma behind the hotel and the city?" I asked.

Cece smiled, "yeah, and so does the hotel. The offer they made was pretty good; large corner suite, meal plan, fitness center, business center, spa; they pretty much threw everything in."

"Nice," Hannah remarked. "So what did we end up with at the Intercontinental?"

"Pretty much the same thing. I guess they're all competing for the same dollar. Nice for us."

We got to immigration and I was the first one to see the agent. He swiped my passport through a reader and his eyes widened.

"Mr. Sekimura, welcome to our country. Are you traveling with others?" he asked.

I nodded my head, "My personal assistant, Ms. Keran, and our secretary, Ms. Wyatt." I indicated the girls who were standing in the line immediately behind me.

He stamped my passport and waived Hannah and Cece forward and promptly stamped their passports also without much of a glance. He pressed a button and an attendant came up behind him. He rattled something off in Vietnamese and the attendant bowed and came forward to greet us.

123456...8