Pacing is a Virtue

Story Info
Dave and Clare have teasing fun before fun at her place.
953 words
3.55
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nervously looking into the rearview mirror, Dave peaks to see if anyone can be seen. Though it's night, no movement whatsoever. To the left and right, no one. Side mirrors looks clear. Dave takes a deep breathe and relaxes for the first time since Clare started sucking his dick. A long drawn out moan from Clare makes Dave breathe deeper feeling the pleasure of her mouth.

"Told you no one is around," Clare says with her lusty voice, moving back to licking his lubricated cock. Dave slides his hands across Clare's blue sundress and grabs her ass. That very ass he was grabbing 5 minutes ago leaning against that same car, groping for her non-existent underwear. Dave knew then, he'd be getting lucky. Now, she'll be getting a finger or two, just to see what she can handle. Slipping one finger in to the first knuckle, Clare gives off an excited moan. Vibrations from her mouth making Dave move his hips in excitement, his fingers a little more eager as he plunge deeper into Clare's pussy.

For every stroke Dave's finger goes into Clare's pussy, Clare moves her mouth lower on Dave's cock. Both moaning and moving to each individual excitement. And it started to become a game. Dave would quicken his pace to see if Clare would speed up, which she did. Clare would move her ass and slip his fingers out of her pussy, so she stopped sucking his cock. Both laughing with lust and anticipation to what each other will do next.

Dave was the first to make a different move by licking his fingers clean of Clare's juices. And to Dave's surprise, Clare lick his fingers right after he did.

"Fuck you're dirty," Dave said.

"Only if you knew," replied Clare.

"Shit girl, you're making me want to find out."

Leaning into kiss his neck, Clare whisper in his ear, "drive me home and you'll find out." With a bite on his ear lobe, Dave shivers and immediately starts the car. Only giggles come from Clare as she sits properly in the passenger seat, fixing her sundress and facing Dave, teasing him by grabbing his cock and holding it with a sure grip. Seeing her bit her lip, Dave decides to put the car on drive and get going.

Clare then starts stroking his cock. Slowly at first as he sped up and quicker as they went. Then she would stop stroking it but still have a firm grip on his cock. It was the third time she stopped before Dave realized that she's going as quick as how fast he's driving. Luckily, he needs to take the freeway to get to her place. Grinning with anticipation, he gets the car moving and the stroking begins. She starts to stroke faster when he hits 20, 30, 35 miles per hour. Taking the off ramp he slows down to 20, taking the freeway and moving to 30, 40, 50 miles per hour. It feels like she's stroking Dave the fastest she can, but he has better plans.

The speedometer hits 60, 65, 70. Clare says, "well someone really wants it." Clare leans in and down onto his cock, still holding his cock she wraps her lips around the head slowly going down to her hand. Dave feels the relief of her grip and feels his cock hit the back of her throat. And she starts gagging but doesn't stop. Slurp, gag, slurp, gag. It felt so good Dave didn't realize he missed the exit.

"Shit."

Pulling back up and sitting back in her seat, Clare grins with her slobber on her chin. "Well you have to wait longer to fuck me." She pulls her feet up on the dashboard, takes the slobber onto her fingers and starts rubbing her pussy hole. Better yet, she starts fingering it. Dave is torn from watching her. Swerving left and right, Dave decides to be okay with just hearing her moan as he takes the next exit to turn around.

Once stopped, Dave looks at Clare and is disappointed to see a coy girl hiding the fact she's playing with herself. Knees up on the car seat, looking bashful like she got caught still roused Dave, his cock still hard as a rock. Turning the car off Clare leans into Dave and kisses him. She must be teasing to the best of her ability as he tastes her pussy is in her mouth. After pulling away, Dave licks his lips loving the taste the more he's exposed to her pussy juices.

Clare opens the door and lets herself out, flashing her pussy as she does. Dave can only think how lucky he's going to be. Getting out to follow his mind wonders. His first driving blowjob, it was so good. This must be a wild chick. Pale as fuck, a tattoo on her arm and her thighs, and nipple rings. I wonder what she'll let me do to her. Dave imagination runs wild for the minute of following Clare.

"And you're not going to chat with your lovely date to her door?"

"Damn. Got caught. I was thinking about the things you'll let me do to you," Dave admitted.

"Full points for honesty." Clare replies. "And I kind of like it." Clare opens her front door and enters backwards looking lustfully into Dave's eyes, biting her bottom lip.

Looking at her invitation, Dave feels the anticipation with the pressure of his cock against the front of his pants. Again. He can only think about the whisper as she leaned in, her hot breathe against his skin, "drive me home and you'll find out."

He takes one step in, closes the door, and locks it.