Pack Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teeth sank into her shoulder, just enough to sting. "She'll have my knot in a minute. Rico, keep her distracted."

Lex struggled for real this time as she felt the brush of something hard and round try to enter her. His knot. It had been painful last time. She had no doubt it would be this time as well.

But despite her fear, her body released another wave of slick, that hungry mouth salivating for the wide stretch, the brush against the spot insider her only the Alpha could fulfill.

Even with Rico's mouth working to distract her, Lex felt every inch as the Alpha knotted her. A long, agonizing stretch. Until he hooked into a spot inside that made her clench, his knot rubbing against her.

"Now!" he growled, rewarding her with that beautiful sound. She melted against him, letting the males move her, use her as they pleased.

Hot come filled her insides until she was overflowing, it running down her thighs, mixing with her own orgasm. She swallowed Sian, almost blacking out from pleasure and a lack of oxygen. And then she felt the hot spray on her breasts, Marcus reaching to rub his come into her nipples and belly.

She felt her insides clench again, her Alpha give a final spurt and still. And then the fever that had gripped her for two days broke, and she slept, still listening to his growl.

12