Pack Society - The Gloryhole

Story Info
The first entry in a horny urban fantasy setting I made.
2.3k words
4.4
27.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krevmh
Krevmh
101 Followers

It was a good night. One drink too many had been three drinks ago.

It had been that kind of night since walking in the door, the trashy little venue had been rocking during the encore. Wolfpack discount made things easier but it was always easy to go back for thirdsfourthsfifths when it was a smaller show that hit this hard. Some act from Australia, a name equal parts ridiculous and profane, pure wolf blood in at least half of their veins. The dingy little club didn't stand a chance, neither did the AC unit. You practically had to swim to the bathroom, so Red had breaststroked her way through the crowd. She needed to go, she probably had needed to go since before the first of three encores.

The bathroom was trash, no better word for it, but any port in a storm. She was also sloshed enough to not be picky. She had to brace herself against the back wall with one hand while she unzipped her pants. Leaning over the toilet, she let it out with a sigh.

The wolfpack had privileges if you were sober enough to use them. The punchiness and reflexes didn't hurt, though the improved sense of smell sometimes literally did. She hadn't smelled it when coming in, but somebody had definitely hurled in here recently. Of course, there were other changes, good luck maintaining a circadian rhythm with animal urges. Some of the wolves had been upset when they learned about their new cocks, though most learned how to use them quick enough. Anybody complaining didn't tend to repeat it after knotting somebody for the first time. A girl could learn to love getting stuck in a partner very quickly, though the leg-rattling sensations that came along with it certainly helped.

It was one thing to talk about it, but she was having a world of trouble aiming the thing as she rocked slightly in place. Even leaning against the wall she felt like she was out at sea, eventually, she gave up and sat down, some habits died harder than others.

The stall walls had plenty of the usual, clan tags and "suck my dick"s. In wolf territory, a woman giving that command was a bit more of a request than a dismissal. There had been a lot of girls in the crowd she might have liked to knot, or even get knotted by as the drinks had kept flowing. Horny loses its choosiness fast.

There was a hole in the wall too, wide enough to fit a cock through most of the time but narrow enough to be a problem come full mast. It was an old trick in pack territory, a newbie trap. Red had managed to avoid falling for it but she was a leader, smarter than most.

Smarter than whoever had just slid theirs through.

About half erect, decently sized. Whoever was on the other end might not have even known how wide around their knot got, if they were dumb enough to stick their rod through. It wasn't unheard of for somebody to be desperate enough to use one voluntarily, but it wasn't popular with people who liked walking normally for the next few days. Either way, Red wasn't turning down some rutting.

She reached out a slightly clumsy hand and brushed along the length of the foreign member. The owner jumped, definitely a newbie. Red wrapped her hand softly around, giving a few gentle pulls and watching it start to swell. The white skin that had stood out against her dark hand quickly started turning red. From behind the stall wall, she heard a half-animal whimper. Whoever it was, they had probably been trying not to use it. Lots of girls did that at first, try to ignore their new responsibility until their balls were practically swollen to burst. That's how you wound up in a newbie trap.

Red slid down from the toilet. pants around her ankles. When she slid the stranger's cock into her mouth the owner practically yelped. It was high, girly, probably another prep one of the pack had gotten too carried away with. They needed to stop recruiting like that, it was making the district half-nightclub and half barbie mansion. Whoever it was, she was getting a rare treat. It had been a while since Red had serviced anyone, the leader usually got what she wanted and said fuck the rest. She forgot how fun it could be to work a newbie, to tease them in ways no regular girl could experience and make them squeal.

The base of the newbie's cock was beginning to knot up, swelling into a bulb. By the time that their cock was hard enough to not bend down Red's throat, their knot had gotten wide enough to lock them in place. It was a good one, whoever this was would make some people pretty happy once they learned that they could use it for fun if they wanted. For now, it was about to be a problem for them.

Red popped them out of her mouth, admiring the trails of saliva dripping off of the shaft and leading to her mouth. She should try this more often, even if not in a newbie trap. For now though, her own cock was telling her to go teach the new girl a thing or two.

"Don't stop... not now!" Came a soft voice from the other end. Then came the pull backward, the attempt to get her hands on herself and finish the job. The knocking of knot against wood, growing somewhat desperate. "Oh fuck..."

Red slid her cock back into her jeans for just a moment, quietly slipping out of the stall while the newbie was busy trying to free herself. Then softly knocking on the door.

"O-occupied!"

Red used her key, wolf pack privileges.

The girl inside looked horrified, like she was caught mid-murder. She was young, blonde, exactly the prep Red had pegged her for. In contrast to Red's tattered band tee and jeans, she had such a nice cocktail dress on, shame about what was going to happen to it.

"Looks like you're stuck in the middle of something."

The girl panicked, "Look, I'm not crazy, I promise, I'm-"

"A werewolf?" Red raised an eyebrow.

"You know?"

Red stepped forward into the stall, swinging the door open behind her. "Honey, if you weren't so cute, I'd be offended that you don't recognize the pack leader."

"The... leader?"

"I own this club baby, and you must be as new as you are desperate to knot inside a stainless steel wall."

The new girl gave another pair of futile tugs as Red settled behind her. She leaned into the new girl's back and sniffed her neck, biting down softly while pressing the bulge in her pants against the cheerleader's bubble butt. The new girl shivered, realizing what Red meant to do.

"You have any plans for tomorrow?"

"N-no," The girl whispered back with a tremble.

Red reached around and found the new girl's balls under the cocktail dress. They were as hot and swollen-feeling as she had expected.

"Good, because you might not be getting out of here before you drain those completely."

Red pulled up the cocktail dress, the new girl hadn't worn panties. Though it was hard to find panties that hid a knot very well. Red knew as much firsthand, that's why it was boxers or nothing. She grabbed the new girl's plump little ass while she pulled her cock back out, giving it a few slaps against the new girl's ass. She let it rest against her back, then slid it between her legs. Two different angles to show how thorough the newbie was about to get their guts rearranged.

"Please... be gentle."

"Relax and try to stick out your back, that's about all you can do to make it easier."

Red prodded the new girl's rear entrance a few times, luckily for the newbie she had gotten worked up during the show, she was leaking enough that with a little spit this wouldn't be a complete trial by fire. She started to ease herself in slowly, the slight taper of her head making the first few inches relatively easy. With each passing inch, it got less easy, until her thick knot pressed up against the new girl's cheeks. The new girl whimpered, squirming to try to pull herself off of the impaling force, but also grinding back into Red's waist. Red suspected that with a hand or a mouth around the new girl's knot, she might not object at all. She'd still get her climax in the trap, but she'd have to learn to get there from being penetrated by her superiors.

Red started to give her quick shallow thrusts, pounding against her rear and teasing her with the fear of the knot. It was easily twice as thick as the rest, no easy feat for a seasoned bottom. Between that and her deeply invasive length, she had lots of ways to make her bitches squeal. If she pressed her hand over the prep's stomach, she could feel her head on the inward thrusts. Her main prize was the new girl's tits, leaning over the prep's shoulder with her arms snaked under her armpits, pulling the cocktail dress down and playing with her nipples. Some wolves would give the trapped bitch as little stimulus as possible, giving them the dilemma of cumming only from being dominated if they ever wanted to escape. Red thought it was a fun idea for a game, but with new girls, it was best to teach them early how fun surrendering could be. The more girls who wanted to, the better for the pack leader.

She could feel herself starting to get worked up, snarling in the new girl's ear. She hadn't realized how bad she was getting turned on. She teased with her knot again, this time seriously pressing. The sooner her knot got in, the sooner she could show this girl how a real bitch felt, and the sooner she could get her rocks off and get another drink. The prep whined, feeling the intense pressure against her rear, but her ass was starting to loosen like it was beckoning Red home. Red gave a heave, feeling it almost start to go in but stopping just short.

"It's too big!"

Red snarled in response. She pushed again, the new girl's hands pounding against the stall wall in protest. Her legs wobbles, her body groaned, but the knot began to slip in. The new girl made a rasping croak of a noise as her ass screamed in protest, but it slid in inch by in. After what must have been several painful seconds, Red felt the new girl's ass narrow around her, knot fully inside.

The new girl gasped and her hips bucked. Red could hear the sound of the next stall over being splattered and sprayed with what was probably an absolute deluge of cum. The new girl's ass jerkingly grabbed tight around her, like it was trying to grab for purchase. The new girl's gasp turned into a weak howl, the splattering sounds growing weaker gradually. Red didn't wait for her to finish, starting to make desperately violent short thrusts, churning the prep's insides. There wasn't much thrusting you could do while knotted, especially inside of a partner as tight as the new girl, but Red was doing her best.

Red gave her partner's tits a final smashingly violent squeeze as her load finally burst boilingly out. She let out a loud and proud howl, feeling her red-hot seed spraying out like a dammed river. Her partner whimpered, bracing against the wall that trapped her as her stomach was flooded. With each buck of Red's hips and the clench of her heavy balls, she gave the newbie a liquid lesson in who was in control. By the time Red fell, wobbling against the new girl, she felt like she'd unloaded at least a six pack's worth. It was hard to say, it wasn't her stomach.

She rested, panting, against the new girl for a few moments to catch herself. She shifted slightly, giving the base of her shaft a few squeezes to try to dribble any leftovers out and unswell her knot. She'd have liked to go a few more times, but there were some beers with her name on them. When she finally freed her not with a wet pop, cum started to pout onto the floor like a burst faucet. Red shook herself off, wiping her cock on the new girl's dress then sliding it back into her pants. She got the whiteboard from underneath the counter and put it on the stall door.

"New girl, what's your name?"

The new girl mumbled something, it was hard to hear over the distant music and sound of cum hitting the floor. Red simply put "Barbie" at the top of the board. Below it, she wrote "Red 1, bitches". She wrote the same on the small of the new girl's back, just above the curve of her tan cheeks.

The stall next door looked like it had been the victim of an explosion at the glue factory, but the new girl's cock was still hard and knotted in place. The more you put it off, the more you had to do to get it to go down. Red put a wet floor sign down and then locked the stall from the outside.

One of the other pack girls, Nola, walked in, "Yo Red, where you been?"

"New meat in the back stall, had to pop one off before going back out."

Nola eye's lit up, "No shit?" She adjusted the crotch of her too-tight jeans.

"All yours, I need a drink, cig wouldn't hurt either."

Red stepped out to the bar, behind her Nola poked her head around the corner. When there was a quiet moment, she called, "Hey Everyone! Live one in the stalls!"

Red made sure to get her drink before the bartender disappeared into the women's room. She could hear howling over the music as she stepped out the door.

It was a good night.

Krevmh
Krevmh
101 Followers