Packer Does the Office Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at Holly he would have never guessed she could handle him so easily, but here she was drool pooling and spilling out of her mouth while she deep-throated his cock. His heavy balls were slapping against her chin with each stroke. He was in ecstasy but he couldn't stay there forever. Packer could feel he was close, he grabbed her head firmly and shoved his cock as deep as he could and held it there.

They could both feel it as he shot off his first burst. A stream of cum, shot directly down her throat, his cock contorted slightly to fit there. As soon as he did, she could feel herself cumming again as well. His hot, steamy load being dropped into her throat after he used her mouth as a hole to pleasure himself was so hot to her. She could feel his balls move with each pump, as more and more cum was deposited into her.

No woman could keep up with his pace. Soon her cheeks were bowed out, trying to keep all the cum she could in her mouth and Packer was amazed to see her managing. Her throat working overtime, swallowing it all she had she managed to drain him completely without spilling even a drop. He gave her a moment to clean his cock as best she could before he slipped it out of her.

She took several deep breaths, desperate for air. Her face flushed with exertion, but a proud twinkle was in her eyes. She looked up at Packer and made a show of licking her lips in satisfaction.

"I guess this interview went well," Packer said, giving her a chuckle before pulling up his pants and underwear. He turned and walked out of the annex without another word or waiting for a response. Leaving Holly sitting slumped in her chair. Her skirt was still bunched up, she didn't see her panties anywhere, and her chair was soaked underneath her. Furthermore, her face and hair had to be a mess, and she was still breathing hard.

Season 8 Episode 16 - Nellie

Nellie Bertram was Sabre's President of Special Projects. A title she earned for her idea to create a series of Sabre branded stores similar to Apple. A group of workers from Scranton, including Erin, had come down to Tallahassee to work with her on the launch of the first store. To their surprise when they arrived they found Packer there. They thought they had gotten rid of him last year, but it turns out he had moved in and had integrated himself with the employees of Sabre.

Soon after arriving it became clear that Nellie was in charge of this project and needed a VP. Two frontrunners emerged, Dwight and Packer. Packer knew he wanted this job, and knew just the way to get it.

Nellie was a middle aged British woman with a pleasant face and gorgeous flowing red hair. Her best assets though were her chest and ass. Her double D's were what half the men stared at, the other half were staring at her ass. Round and jutting, fitting well with her breasts, they made her desirable by many. A low-cut blue blouse that showed off ample cleavage was paired with a brown skirt that hugged her ass, all rounded off with a pair of ridiculously high heels.

Later that night at a bar Packer seized his chance when Dwight was called away to assist Jim with a bed bug problem. Dwight asked Gabe to make sure Packer didn't get the job. Unfortunately for them both, Gabe got distracted when he spotted his ex-girlfriend Erin walking out of the bar with Ryan.

Packer sidled up next Nellie, and ensured her drink was topped off and that the barman kept it that way. They drank for the better part of an hour before Packer convinced her to invite him to her room for a nightcap. He was expecting to have to work to convince her to get in bed with him. Yet as soon as he made his move and she felt his cock against her she was convinced and willing.

She slipped his pants and underwear down revealing his cock in all its glory. While she took a moment to admire the length and girth, she didn't waste much time before beginning to lovingly drag her tongue all over it. She continued at this for a while before letting his engorged cock head slip into her mouth.

Packer was happy to see that she was very passionate about her blowjob, albeit not the best at it. Booze, and years of reliance on her other assets meant her blowjobs had never been great but she didn't get any complaints. Sloppy and loud, it was erotic in its own way. Packer used his hands to guide her up and down his shaft. She couldn't take much of it, but was happy to try and take all she could.

She hadn't said a word since entering the bedroom but it was clear to both she in love with his cock. She wasn't a stranger to casual sex, but had never experienced anything close to this size of the cock gliding in and out of her mouth. She marveled at how it dwarfed her hands as they stroked it along with her willing mouth. Saliva streamed from her mouth onto his cock and down her face.

She quickly got into a rhythm, both her hands working up and down his massive shaft while her mouth struggled to take all she could. Packer was getting impatient though, having a chance to do something with Nellie he couldn't manage with just anyone. He let her suck and admire his cock for a little while longer before gently pulling her off it. She was putty in his hands, willing to do just about anything he asked.

He pulled the blouse off her roughly, happily noticing she had gone braless for the evening. Meaning her massive tits were immediately on display. He lined her up with him, so her head was just at his chest level. Sliding his cock between her breasts, he pushed them together and started to titty fuck her.

Nellie was no stranger to man wanting to do this to her, and over the years had even developed a fondness of her own for it. The cock, slick from her salvia, slipped in between her sizeable breasts and stroked up and down. It wasn't the sensation that Packer loved about fucking titties, it was the sight of some big titted broad he managed to pick up letting him slide his cock in between their breasts and fucking them. The submissive, degrading nature of the act made it so much more enjoyable for him.

Nellie was happy to oblige, squeezing her breasts together for him, and aiming her mouth down to catch his cock on the upswing occasionally. Making sure it was always lubed up and could keep going. Her firm but pillowy tits were providing Packer with quite possibly the best titfuck of his life and Nellie's wanton nature only added to the experience.

He might have been content to finish himself off in her knockers if she didn't have an ass to match them. One more strong thrust from Packer followed by a small groan of disappointment as he pulled his cock from between her breasts. Pulling her to her feet Packer turned her around before throwing her on the bed ass up.

He peeled her skirt and panties off, making sure to pocket the latter. Slapping his cock onto her ass he dragged it around a bit, leaving trail of saliva towards her asshole. Pressing the tip of his cock to her hole she moaned in anticipation. She was wholly unsurprised he was going straight for her ass, a common theme she had found among men. She found it came with the territory of having an ass like hers. She had found out early on that she liked it nearly as much as they did though, so she didn't mind at all.

As he started to press his cock into her though, Nellie starting to have second thoughts. Nothing this big had ever been in her ass, and she was starting to get worried. Inch after inch slid in though, and instead of the pain she was expecting she experienced two things. Fullness like she couldn't imagine, and pleasure building more quickly than she would have believed.

As she felt him fully enter her the biggest orgasm of her life ripped through her, starting with a tingling in her toes and a shuddering throughout her body. Packer took a moment to soak in the sight, her plump ass swallowing his cock whole, before pulling his cock out and slamming it back in.

He was never a patient man and with an ass like this he wasn't about to waste time easing her to the size of his cock. She yelped when she felt him slam into her, but pleasure came with it which quieted her down. He repeated this again and again, the small gap between thrusts quickly getting shorter and shorter until he was full on fucking her ass.

He was ramming it into her backside, her ass jiggling obscenely with each thrust. Packer had taken a firm grasp of her hips and was fucking her fast and hard. Relishing the feeling of her big ass smacking against him. She was in constant ecstasy, his cock filling her ass like she had never experienced, allowing pleasure to continuously ripple through her body.

With each thrust she let out an instinctual moan. She had, for the most part, just endured anal all the previous times she had done it, but this was something else entirely. Pleasure like she couldn't have believed was coursing through her from her backside being stuffed hard and repeatedly. Packer was in paradise himself, rarely did he get to experience an ass this plump and well-proportioned and he was gladly taking advantage of it.

He started to bring one hand gently down across her ass cheek. Spanking her as her rode her. He could tell she liked it too, as soon as he started smacking her ass, she started slamming it back to meet his cock. Both were loving this and it was a match made in heaven, a big cock made for her big ass.

Soon he started to pick up his pace, both of fucking and spanking. As her ass started to redden from his palm, he could feel he was getting closer and closer to releasing his load. He also knew that with a woman like this there was only one place for him to cum. He slipped both hands back around her waist and started to fuck her as fast as he could. As soon as he felt it coming he buried his cock as deep as he could in her ass.

Like a cannon he started to blast off. Thick, ropey cum shooting deeper and deeper into her bowels. Nellie laid there, taking it. Relishing the feeling of him cumming inside her. She fingered herself as she felt him shooting into her, cumming one last time herself. Packer made sure he had given her all he had before starting to pull out.

He slipped his cock out of her ass, shaking off the fluids still on it. He got dressed and started to leave her to recover. As he was moving towards the door he glanced back and he smirked at the sight of the already sleeping Nellie on the bed. Snoring as she lay on the bed, her ass still sticking up and cum pooled in her ass.

Season 8 Episode 17 - Erin

Erin Hannon was just a secretary while in Scranton, but today she was working undercover for the launch of the Sabre store. She was currently in a state of somewhat emotional turmoil; her ex-boyfriend Andy seemingly didn't want her back and she had come down to Florida with the intention of staying there after the job was done.

Erin was currently dressed as a hipster in order to drum up business and convince bloggers that the store was a success. Wearing a low-cut black tank top along with an extremely short red plaid skirt gave her a wholesome fresh look. Hipster glasses and a fedora were designed to fit the hipster persona. A nose stud and black stockings also fitted right in with her other clothing. She was a cutie before this, but the low-cut nature of her clothes combined with stockings made her much sexier. She had a cute butt, and bee sting tits but she had never looked better. Her face was beautiful and long straight red hair trailed around it.

Unfortunately, for Packer, Nellie had been a lot drunker than he thought, and when she woke up the next morning she couldn't quite remember who she had slept with, just that whoever it was had done a bang-up job. This confusion led to Dwight getting the job based on merit, and Packer's hookup not mattering.

Packer was dressed as a regular Sabre store employee, and for some reason been instructed by Dwight, now second in command, to act like a sexual predator. Packer brushed off the request until he saw Erin. Then he decided to lock in on her and make her his next conquest. She had been a cutie to him before, but something about the outfit really worked for her, making him all riled up.

He walked into the room where she was finishing off her appearance. She was too absorbed in the mirror to notice him walk in and lock the door, he didn't want someone walking in midway through. He took one long leer at the woman in front of him. Her taut, young body stirring his cock quickly. Betting himself that all of her was as tight as the ass he was currently staring at, he took a step closer.

'What are you supposed to dressed as?" Packer asked feigning interest while giving him an excuse to leer at her. Erin jumped with surprise, not having heard him come in, she swiftly turned around to face him and didn't notice him devouring her body with his gaze.

"A hipster," Erin said tentatively, just starting to notice his eyes weren't looking into her own. "But I don't know if I look right." Erin finished.

Her talkative, friendly nature came shining through, allowing her to chat with an older man, though he was leering at her scantily dressed body. She glanced down at her body, self-conscious both from his gaze and her own thoughts that she might not be quite looking the part. She wanted to do well with this as she had decided she wasn't going back to Scranton after this trip and wanted to leave on a high note.

"I think you look pretty good," Packer responded, trying to sound more supportive then pervy. "You are missing one thing though that you really need to complete the character." Packer finished, giving her one more glance over to really hammer his point home.

"What am I missing?" Erin asked, a small bit of panic creeping into her voice as she also looked herself over. She couldn't figure out what she didn't have.

"What do hipster chicks like more than anything?" Packer asked crudely, but innocent Erin picking up little from his tone.

"What?" Erin responded, genuinely curious and wanting to nail her character.

"Hipster chicks are very sexually liberated ladies..." Packer started, advancing on Erin slowly as her eyes grew with surprise at what he was saying. "Who love nothing more than big, meaty cocks." Packer finished, he tugged at his crotch as he did.

Erin threw a hand to her mouth in shock, surprised at Packer's naughtiness. At the same time though she wasn't sure if he was lying or not. Before she could really figure out a response, she saw that Packer was unbuckling his pants, and before she knew it, his cock was out.

Her shock at what she was hearing was quickly replaced with shock at what she was seeing. Long, thick, and veiny his cock was poking straight at her. Erin couldn't understand it but deep down she wanted nothing more than to fuck Packer at this moment. She had had sex with a few men and none came close to packing anything the size of this monster. She felt nothing more than pure animalistic lust at that moment. Packer could tell by the look in her eyes that he had her and didn't want to waste any time.

"How about you come over here and blow me?" Packer asked more sweetly this time, trying to nudge her into action. Erin nodded energetically, and moved towards him.

As Packer was pulling his pants down Erin got to her knees, patiently waiting to pleasure him. She looked on with newfound lust and as the massive cock was fully revealed to her. She was fairly inexperienced with sex, and had never actually given a blowjob. However, she was pretty sure she knew what men wanted, and, as she stared at his dangling cock, she knew she wanted to pleasure his humongous cock. She felt Packer take her hat off and fling it away but she just kept staring ahead. Just looking at his cock was sending tingles all over her body.

"How much teeth do you like?" Erin asked, chomping her pearly whites at him to showcase what she meant. Packer took an alarmed step back, and Erin looked up at him confused.

"No teeth..." Packer responded, disgust and fear in his voice. "You don't use teeth in a blowjob. Ever." He finished. She looked up at him with what she hoped was an understanding face. Because despite her limited sexual experience she knew what her body was telling her, that she wanted that dick inside her.

"How about we just skip straight to the sex," Packer said, a tone of wariness still in his voice Looking down at the young woman in front of him though was enough to help him ignore his misgivings.

He walked over to the couch, she followed him along happily, and stood waiting as he took a seat. His cock sticking straight up at her. Erin looked down at it, biting her lip, as it slowly rocked around. She didn't even notice Packer lean forward and peel her skirt up, before he started to take her panties down. Mindlessly she picked her feet up to help him take them off, not paying attention to what he did with them.

Packer wasn't planning to wait longer, helping her up she kneeled on the couch facing him. Her dripping wet snatch just above his cock. She continued to stare down at his dick with pure animalistic anticipation in her eyes. He slowly lowered her until her sopping wet pussy brushed against the head of his cock. She mewled, wanting nothing more than for him to just skewer her with his meat. He paused only for a moment to enjoy the feeling before pressing his cock into her.

Erin clapped her hands to her mouth, just stopping a scream escaping from her lips. As he lowered her onto him, she was experiencing so many sensations at once that she had never felt during penetration before. Being filled up like she couldn't have imagined had sparks of pleasure rippling across her body. This was just the beginning though, inch after inch she felt him slowly shove into her, her sopping pussy managing to help ease it in.

For once Packer managed to find someone less patient then him, eager to really feel what this cock could do for her. She smashed her body down the rest of the way, yelping as she did. Without assistance from Packer, she lifted herself nearly off his cock before slamming herself down again. Once more and that's when she felt the first really big orgasm of her life hit her. Her experiences before this had been lackluster to say the least. This was different though, a big rock-hard cock slamming into her that was hitting all the right places, right down to her cervix.

A surprise was in store for both of them when she came. They both found out that she is a squirter. As she squirted she had no idea what it was and in mid orgasm she didn't care. Just wanting more pleasure, she continued to fuck herself on his cock with the liquid gushing over their joining. Packer, surprised, but happy at the squirting, reached down and swiped some of it on his fingers. Moving them up to the bouncing Erin's mouth he watched her mindlessly lick her own juices at his prompting. Sucking them into her mouth momentarily Packer let her enjoy the taste of her pussy juices. But he quickly pulled his fingers out, being very mindful of the teeth.

"Do you like how you taste?" Packer asked her. Erin carefreely nodded yes, quite liking the taste but mostly too focused on the task at hand. Impaling herself over and over on his cock.

Placing her hands on his shoulders she was able to quickly find her rhythm. Her frantic bouncing bringing a great amount of pleasure to them both as her young, fit body seemed unable to run out of stamina. She was like a hot energizer bunny. For Erin, it seemed like every few bounces brought her another incredible orgasm. While she squirted less and less, she didn't seem to mind and Packer was happy to put his hands behind his head and to sit back and relax.

Watching her work was incredible to him, she hadn't been hard to convince and now here she was happy to do all the heavy lifting. Her bee sting tits barely bouncing with each thrust. Her face scrunched up in a combination of pleasure and determination. Erin's cute butt was smacking against Packer's thighs as she fucked him.