Packer Does the Office Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Packer reached a hand up and kneaded her tits through her shirt. Her nipples hardened with lust and pleasure, poking through her garments. Erin was constantly moaning through pursed lips. Orgasm after orgasm was washing over her. Just minutes ago, she had never experienced pleasure like this and now she was getting it over and over again. Packer smugly felt her up and watched her get herself off. It was unusual for these things to end with women practically using his body for their own pleasure. Packer let his hands trail over her body, admiring its well-kept shape. Her silky-smooth skin and surprisingly supple ass were only adding to the experience for him.

Erin was still mindlessly bouncing up and down, just trying to get all the pleasure from the stick she was fucking. Packer though, could feel he was getting closer and closer to an eruption. Not wanting to stop the poor girl from getting all she could out of him, he simply grabbed her by the hips and helped her fuck him quicker.

When he was ready, he pulled her down fully onto his cock and held her there rooted firmly in her. She struggled for a moment to try and keep fucking him but once she felt him cumming she knew why he did it. As the first blast of cum shot deep into her pussy and washed over her cervix Erin was surprised to feel herself cumming as well, harder than she ever had. The naughtiness of it all, with him now shooting his baby batter right into her, was giving her pleasure she couldn't have imagined an hour ago. Packer groaned as he blasted nut after nut into her.

Eventually though he could feel he was winding down. Letting his cock soften a bit before he pulled it out, a stream of cum following as he did. Erin was tired and a mess as Packer cleaned up and got dressed, looking down proudly at his conquest. Nearly half his age and she could barely keep up with him. As he was heading out to help with the opening he saw she was just coming fully back to her senses, her eyes wide at the cum still seeping out of her body.

Epilogue

Packer whistled a happy tune as he got home. Walking up to a filing cabinet, he opened the drawer labeled Dunder Mifflin, Scranton. It was directly above Parks and Recreation Department of Pawnee and below New York's Ninety-Ninth precinct, both of which were near some of the sales he had made over the years. He deposited the panties he had taken from the trip to Florida into the correct part of his collection, bringing a big smile to his face. He admired all he had managed to get from Scranton for a moment before shutting the drawer and starting to plan his next escapades.