The Exotic Photographers Pt. 01

Story Info
After Graduating, four friends open an exotic photography.
2.8k words
4.14
6.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing my senior year of high school, my sophomore year of junior college, studying photography as a major. My childhood sweetheart, Mindy, a photographer, has been with me for the journey. At the college, we met another couple, Terry and Mary, with the same interests, and we plan to join forces to open a photo studio specializing in weddings, boudoirs, and maternity photographs and videos.

I had spent part of an inheritance purchasing a farm in the country; the barn will be our wedding venue, the farmhouse our studio.

There were cabins for the help, which were being remodeled for a commercial kitchen and changing rooms. I had two manufactured homes placed away from the venue for the four of us, the other two also a couple. The property was 10 acres surrounded by woods. A road led to a secluded area to the heart of the property, important for our purposes of nude photography events.

Everything was just about done, and in a month, we opened Erotic Photography. Our first photo shoot was boudoir photos of a couple getting married on the property the following week.

Mindy and Terry were the videographers, and Mary and I were the photographers. I want to share the boudoir shoot and the wedding with you in this first part.

We settled in on the property after graduation. We had some fun sexually; we are open in our relationships and enjoy, like most people, good sex. This is an important part of our studio as well.

Eric and Carol were our first clients. Today, we will be doing their individual and couple photos before the wedding next week.

"Welcome in," Mindy greeted them at the door to the farmhouse. Do you have your waivers for having your photos on our website and your STD check-up from the doctor this week?"

We have a subscription website where we put photos and videos, and we require all the people being photographed to provide us with a medical form showing they have no diseases and are negative. This also includes all wedding guests if it is our erotic special.

"When you get into the rooms, disrobe. We have fresh clothing and props for you to wear in the pictures. You indicated in our conversation beforehand; you are sexually active. We will bring you together for some coupling photos before we finish up. We will also plan to spend time with you ourselves before you couple with each other. Sound about right as to what you understand?"

Eric handed over the necessary paperwork, Mindy put it into their file folder, and she and Terry directed them into the different rooms where we would take the pictures.

"We are looking forward to it," said Carol, following Terry up the stairs.

"Yes," Eric said, slapping Mindy's butt as he followed her.

When Carol came into the room, I had already disrobed.

The camera was on a tripod in front of a cream-colored upholstered chair. I showed Carol where she could hang her clothes and handed her a red nightie to put on.

"This is yours to keep when we finish," I told her, handing it over and watching her slip into it after hanging her clothes.

Terry set up his video camera; the room had video cameras in all the corners, running a feed into our control room.

We like lots of video angles.

Carol checked her make-up and hair before settling into the chair. We moved her around the room for about an hour, from the chair to the couch to the bed.

Slipping out of the nightie, photos of one breast out, etc.

In some photos, she sucked my cock, and in others, Terry's.

When we got to bed and her nightie off, Terry and I set our cameras aside, the video camera aimed for the bed and running, the corner camera video running, and we began to give Carol a full body massage.

"Have you ever had anal sex?" I asked as I massaged her buttocks.

"No," she whispered.

"Are you open to experiencing it? It is a pleasurable part of couple bonding once your husband gets his cock inside. Just a little pain in the beginning."

"I don't know...I guess I am open to trying."

"It's best to be douched before you take a cock," I said. "If you're interested, follow me to the bathroom; a douching station is set up."

She followed me into the bathroom; I helped her with the hose and getting cleaned out. Then we led her back to the bedroom, where we massaged her body.

I was again working on her ass, had lubed my fingers, and began to insert one, two, and finally three to open her up when we got to that part.

When we finished massaging her, she went down on Terry sucking his cock, and I began to lick and suck her clit. She began to moan as I pleased her.

"I need to be fucked," she said.

"We can take care of that," Terry said, positioning her on the bed on all fours, sliding in behind her as his cock slipped inside her vagina.

I was lying on the bottom, my cock in her mouth as Terry penetrated her. I was licking her slit as he went back and forth. Her body tensed as he fucked; she let out a loud gasp and climaxed, dripping a load of her sweet cum down my throat.

It wasn't long before Terry was shooting his load deep inside her. She was on the pill, and with the doctor's report of no diseases, we don't put on condoms.

His cum was dripping out. He pulled out, and I had her lower her body so I could eat her out.

I love the taste of cum.

When I had finished, sliding out from under her, I had her get on her knees. Lubing my cock and her ass, I slowly pushed into her.

"Push out," I instructed her as I was pushing in.

"It hurts," she said.

"Just give it a second; you will enjoy it," I responded.

I could feel her specter ring loosen up, and I was pulled inside.

"That's right, now relax," I told her, working back and forth slowly inside.

"Your right, this feels awesome," she whimpered as I fucked her.

I picked up my tempo, slamming my cock deep inside, my balls banging off her ass.

"Oh. Yeah, fuck me, fuck me hard, this is so good," she said.

It was long before I was emptying my balls deep inside her.

When I pulled out, I went down on her ass, rimming my cum as it flowed out.

The ladies had finished their shoot in the other room and were now on the bed with Eric. He had told them this was his first threesome. They assured him this would probably not be his last after he enjoyed their pleasure and his fiancé Her's.

Mindy had begun to kiss his deep, tongue-filled kiss while Mary began to please him orally. Mindy presented her slit for his oral pleasure, and he immediately took to it.

He was very talented with his tongue, bringing her to orgasm in no time.

Mary lay on the bed, inviting Eric to fuck her. As he slipped into her wet, waiting vagina. Mindy got behind him, strapped on a cock, lubed it and his hole, and thrust it inside him.

"Man, that hurts," he grunted as my dildo slid into him.

Mindy continued to push in and rested.

"Just give it a second," Mindy advised him as she slowly moved back and forth fucking his asshole.

Eric resumed fucking Mary, taking long strokes in her.

She moaned with pleasure. He grunted as Mindy continued to fuck him from behind, sandwiched between two beautiful women.

"That feels good now," he said to Mindy. "Mary, I am getting ready to cum," as she could feel his cock expand and his wad of cum deposited inside her wet cunt.

Mindy took a few more strokes as he emptied himself inside Mary.

They got up, cleaned themselves off, and took Eric to the other bedroom, where his fiancé was waiting to have him fuck her.

This was how we planned to end each of our boudoir photo shoots.

We watched and photographed their lovemaking; it was quite a turn-on. When he fucked her, they started in her vagina; then, she asked him to shoot his cum into her ass. She liked that position after we showed her how to enjoy anal sex.

Once everyone had showered and dressed, we met downstairs in our office to discuss their upcoming wedding. They had received about 40 RSVPs. The invitations explained the wedding. It is an erotic event; guests must have a letter from their doctor explaining their DDF, and Neg status and bring it for entrance to the property. They will also need to have the release forms signed for the filming as we also will have the pictures and videos posted on a website, they were provided in the invitation a two-week free pass to the site. Lockers are provided as everyone will be nude for the wedding. Everyone will watch the bride and groom consummate their marriage. A buffet will be served, and you are welcome to participate in the orgy as part of the couple's marriage. No one under the age of 18 can attend.

At the wedding party, six guys and six gals, including the best man and maid of honor, would participate by fucking during the vows.

The minister will ask them what they give to honor their marriage; they will respond this ring, my penis, or for her, this ring and my vagina.

He will have you place the ring on each other's fingers and for you to insert your penis in her vagina and begin to fuck in front of your wedding guests as you are pronounced man and wife.

You will then invite them to celebrate and enjoy the food and sex.

They had no questions and were looking forward to our first erotic wedding.

During the week, we worked on the photos and videos of our boudoir session with them and posted them on our website. We had received calls from people interested in a photo shoot and had scheduled three for the following two weeks.

We hired servers and a cleaning crew to work with us on this and future events. They were also available to play with the guests as they completed their duties.

They would wear an elastic bow tie and be nude elsewhere, as would the four of us photograph the event.

Instead of chairs for the wedding, we had couches covered in plastic, then with slipcovers over the plastic, which could be washed after each event. Buffet trays lined one side of the barn for the hot foods the other side, the wedding cake, and desserts. The room had over a dozen video cameras to capture the moments.

On the big day, guests began to arrive at the gate, where a staff member collected their medical and waiver forms, handed them a key for their locker, which was on an elastic cord they could slide on their arm, gave them directions to the lockers outside the covered area by the barn.

We had two bridal suites and a changing area for their wedding party. They had rented one of the suites planning to spend the night before they headed on their honeymoon in the morning.

With everyone comfortably seated, our first erotic wedding began. The wedding party entered the room, three couples to each side; the ladies stood in front, the guys behind them on the platform. The minister walked in with Eric, some hoot coming from his guests, then everyone stood as the bridal music began, and Mary entered the room. She had a small veil on her head, and most noticeable was the wax job eliminating her pubic hairs. Her nipples were hard, projecting her breasts forward. She was hot looking, I could see some of the male guests with erections at full staff.

The minister went through his welcome and then began the ceremony. When he asked them what token they brought to seal their marriage, the bridal party ladies leaned forward, their breasts standing out. We had placed a rail for them to hold onto to keep their balance as the guys got behind them, thrusting their cocks into the gal's vagina's beginning to fuck them. A noticeable ahh could be heard from the guests watching.

With their wedding party fucking, Mary and Eric responded to the question; we brought rings, and Eric said, "I brought my cock", to which laughter rippled through the guests, and Mary said, "Well, I brought my Vagina."

The minister continued, "If you would place the rings on your finger and your cock in her vagina."

Rings on, Mary got on her knees, Eric behind her. The minister handed him a bottle of lube which Eric applied to her vagina and his cock, inserted his cock in the well-lubed passage, and started fucking Mary as everyone watched. Not your typical wedding.

When Mary had climaxed, and Eric had unloaded his cum, the minister pronounced them man and wife to the cheers of the guests.

The minister announced to the wedding guests, "We are not done for the night. Food is at the buffet, and desserts are along the opposite wall; of course, you might have been sitting next to a hot time. We hope the ladies are on birth control. Eric and Mary invite you to indulge in your pleasures. The couches make for a fun time.

The staff is also available for your pleasure. Be respectful of others; no is a no; otherwise, enjoy our first erotic wedding.

We also have dancing on the dance floor outside the barn doors, and our DJ has some tremendous romantic vibes playing.

Have a fun evening."

It seemed at the start that the food was ignored as people stayed on the couch and indulged in their pleasure. Terry was videoing a threesome on one sofa. One guy was face fucking a lady; another was licking and sucking her vagina. A lady had come up to Terry as he was filming, beginning to suck his cock. It was sexual mayhem throughout the room. Everyone was finding someone to fuck or be fucked.

"You look like a nice stud," an older lady walked up to me and said. "You might think me as a cougar; we have only to find out," she winked.

"There is a vacant couch over there," I responded, pointing to one at the side of the barn.

She might have been older, but she was hot. Her breasts pointed at the nipples, and her crouch was shaved, so she was hairless. She reached down and pulled my cock along to the couch.

Pushing me back down, she went down on my cock. I grasped her breasts and pinched her nipples.

"So, this is all yours I understand," she told me.

"The property is mine; erotic photography is owned by four of us,"

I answered, maneuvering her onto the couch, straddling her so she could continue to suck my cock while I began to nibble on her crouch.

She was moaning with my tongue lapping inside her cunt, finding her clit. She tasted great, I wanted to keep sucking away. I ran my tongue the length of her slit, lapping up her love juice. She began to suck on my balls, one in, the other, then both. She lifted her head, and her mouth and tongue slid up my ass, tongue fucking me.

"Quite experienced," I said as she pleasured me.

"I need that cock in my cunt, now," she commanded.

I turned my body and slid my cock into her wet cunt. She was squeezing me with her vaginal muscles.

My balls were dripping wet as she orgasmed with a very vocal scream.

Slamming into her, I was enjoying this fuck. Finally, I could feel my balls tightening as I unleashed ropes and ropes of cum deep inside her as she had a second orgasm.

I reached down and took a finger full of cum, inserting my finger into her mouth. She reached down and did the same to me.

"Hot wedding," she said. "I hope I have more friends get married out here. I need to find a few more guys to fill me; thanks for the fuck."

Getting up, she looked around the room, found another target, and off she went.

As I was walking over to the buffet table, a gal on all fours called me over.

"You look like you need to fuck." She spoke.

Being young, it was easy to get back up. I got behind her and slipped my cock inside her already cum filled cunt. I brought her to several orgasms since my cock was recharging. Someone else was already behind me when I finished, waiting for a turn.

The orgy went on for a couple of hours before people were tired, some departing. The older lady came back around and said she had a business proposition. She would call Monday and set an appointment. And what a proposition it was, but that is for another time.