All Comments on 'Page's Training Ch. 09'

by Pearls_Inside

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Loyalty is Page's most precious feature. Surely she deserves a jewelled clitoral decoration, for a female readers 5 vote?

Hoping Nick is a well hung and beautifully proportioned 'Master', happy to satisfy Page, both internally and externally? Responsible 'Masters' have a duty to reciprocate in every way, including allowing subbie Page to try an orgasmic 'CFNM' household visit, as a part-graduation experience with an all female group seducing a submissive virginal young man or several?

lamasopeulamasopeuabout 13 years ago
Made me join.

I joined this site just to add a comment to this and favourite it.

I am loving the story and hope it continues to develop.

You are a fantastic writer.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Quik!

I so hope you continue this story quickly! You are a fantastic writer and I will be impatiently waiting for more. Urgently anticipating Nick taking Page to a whole new level and stage of her life...

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Would she even know if she'd had Nick ?

Since she has no idea who did what to her she could have had Nick ten times and not noticed .She isn't doing this "for her master" she's doing it for herself now so fair play to her .Seems like Nicks actually going to be one big let down nowadays.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous