Paige and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know there's room for another wardrobe over there."

Puzzled I said, "Yes, but I don't need another wardrobe."

I felt her tense a little before she said, "But I do if I'm going to live here. I'll need somewhere for my clothes."

Completely stunned I could only say, "Wha...?"

"It's only common sense. Now I've got a job here, I'll need somewhere to live. This is close to the salon. And, after all, I love you and you love me, right?"

She tensed up a little more,

"But Paige, darling, we hardly know each other..."

"Can you think of a better way of getting to know each other than by living together? And you do love me don't you. I know you do."

"Paige, I love you more than I can ever say. I love you more than I thought it was possible to love someone. But you're insane, I'm old enough..."

She slapped me, lightly. "Don't you dare say that phrase! Our age difference doesn't matter at all, do you understand? From now on it will never be referred to, have you got that?"

I got it.

"You say you have a job here?"

"Uh-huh. I finished my course last week and knowing there were several salons here I contacted them all. There were several vacancies, but I remembered that this one looked the nicest. I start on Tuesday, so you've got two days to, like, fuck me silly. After that I'll be a working girl and will be too tired for sex more than once a night, I expect.," she said with her little crooked smile turned full on.

Her youthful enthusiasm was infectious. I did my best to 'fuck her silly'. We stayed in bed all morning and fucked as many times as I could manage, perhaps five. But by Saturday afternoon I was pretty well worn out.

"Paige, honey, I need a rest and some food."

"Oh dear, have I worn you out already? I suppose that's a consequence of being so old, right?"

I made a face at her, climbed out of bed and went for a shower. I made us some lunch and took it upstairs to her. She sat up in bed not bothering to cover her breasts which jiggled enticingly.

The rest and the food gave me a little more vigour, so we made love a couple more times that afternoon but then I really was finished. But she didn't tease me this time. We went for an evening walk and ate fish and chips on the esplanade, watched TV then went to bed at about nine pm. Despite all of Paige's caressing and stroking, my cock was unresponsive. Sensing she was a little frustrated, I pressed my hand between her thighs. "Open up, darling!" Once she'd spread her legs I began to play with her vulva. I began by running one finger slowly around her labia gradually increasing the pressure. She started to say some of her 'Ohs' in various ways. I felt the lubrication appearing in her vagina so I slipped one, then two fingers in, stimulating her slowly and gently. She was now arching her back and pressing her hips against my fingers, so I increased my rhythm and began rubbing her clitoris with my thumb while sucking her nipples. It took a long time to bring her to a climax, but I loved every minute of it.

"You're just an angel!" she breathed.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. In the morning my penis decided it was going to become rock hard the second I awoke. Paige was lying with her back to me. When she stirred as if wakening I spooned her, keeping my erection away from her until she wrapped my arms closer around her body and pressed back against me.

"Oh! What's this? Have you got a secret store of Viagra?"

"I don't need Viagra with you around. You could produce an erection on a corpse!"

My hard cock was pressing against her beautiful backside. She wriggled a little until it was between her buttocks. I pressed hard.

"Hmm, that's nice"

Next she shifted her position a little, reached between her legs and guided my cock into her vagina from behind.

"Oh my God, Paige! That feels sooo good!"

"Hmm," was all she replied. We fucked slowly for ages. I caressed her tits, rubbed her belly, nibbled her ears and the back of her neck, stroked her thighs, my hips moving slowly the whole time. I felt like I could go on forever. Eventually, though, Paige climaxed and so did I, but it was quite a dry climax for me.

She turned into me and murmured "Love you!"

I said it back and we slept again for a little while, getting up at about eleven. We both had silly smiles on our faces, hardly speaking. Words were not necessary. Our sex marathon had bonded us together completely. I kissed Paige at every opportunity.

We drove down to the south coast in the afternoon to go fossil hunting. Sponge fossils are numerous on the beach there and if you're lucky you can find a fossilised sea urchin. We found a few sponges.

I cooked us a substantial meal after which we put on the TV, but Paige was feeling nervous and insecure about starting work the next morning so I tried hard to reassure her. I remembered my first day at work. I'd been scared stiff. We went to bed early, made love a little tentatively and cuddled for a while. I soon fell asleep, but I don't think Paige slept well. When I awoke at about eight the next morning she was already up.

"I don't know what to wear!" she wailed, obviously anxious.

"It needs to be something practical. They'll presumably supply an overall, won't they?"

Eventually she settled for plain black trousers and a white shirt. She was too nervous to eat breakfast, but I insisted she have some toast. I walked down into the town with her and looked on as she went into the salon. Through the window I saw a woman, who was presumably the owner or manageress greet her with a big smile. "She'll be fine," I thought and walked home.

She didn't return home until nearly six o'clock. I hugged her, kissed her and asked how it went.

"Actually, like, really good. After Maggie, she's the owner, had shown me round and introduced me to the other stylist, there's, like, just the three of us, she got me cutting straight away. The simple men's tuff, obviously, but it was good to get straight on it. I think I did well."

"I'm sure you did. You must be starving. Let's eat."

Chapter Five

Paige settled in to the salon very well.

Her prediction that she would be too tired for sex more than once a night wasn't quite right. Though we didn't maintain the intensity of those first couple of days, we often had sex twice , and always once. Sometimes in the morning, too. There emerged also an unusual, I believe, trait in Paige that gave us both great satisfaction. I've already mentioned that she liked to watch a particular soap opera that was of no interest to me. She asked me to watch it with her, so I was obliged to try. I sat through half of it, but became thoroughly bored. Mischievously, I began nibbling at her ears and neck. To my surprise, she didn't push me away, but giggled a little, keeping her eyes on the screen. I got a little more adventurous, squeezing her knee and running my hand up her thigh. Again, she didn't object, so I caressed her thigh again, inside her skirt this time, pushing right up where I could feel her panties. She turned her head to kiss me on the lips, very briefly, but as she turned back to the screen again she spread her legs. Taking it as an invitation, I slipped my hand between her legs and gently squeezed her pubic mound. She reacted by sighing and pushing her hips against my hand. I began rubbing her clit through her panties which prompted her to spread her legs wider. Thoroughly enjoying myself, I moved my hand up to the waist band of her knickers and slipped a finger under it. But she took my hand and put it back on her mound, whispering ,

"Outside, please." So I continued running my finger slowly around her vulva through her panties as she watched the programme. Her breathing became erratic and heavy as she was more aroused. But it wasn't until the final credits rolled, that she took my hand again and stuffed it inside her knickers so I could bring her off by rubbing her clit vigorously. She climaxed with one of her long, drawn-out 'Ohs'

"Oh, God, what just happened? Is that normal?" she said hoarsely after she'd come.

"What's normal? It was fantastic! I think you got turned on by your favourite TV programme, hun."

"Oh! No. The Soap helps me relax. You turn me on. That was heavenly darling!" She kissed me long and langorously.

The programme was on twice a week.

Sex was far from the mainstay of our relationship, though. We quite simply loved each other completely. We had friendship, trust, companionship. We shared a love of classical music Paige couldn't stand jazz, I can't bear much modern pop, especially rap which Paige listened to a lot. It's lucky that we both liked classical. We walked a lot, usually on a Sunday; she worked Saturdays and sometimes had Thursday off, if the salon was not too busy. She certainly enjoyed her work, though she was often exhausted.

We opened a joint bank account, but I insisted that she have an account of her own too, into which her wages were paid, a contribution to the joint account was paid from this. Paige had insisted that she pay her way and I'd agreed. I wanted her to be independent. I only wanted her if she was with me voluntarily. After about three months of our being together I asked her if she was happy.

"Oh! Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Just checking. I want you to be happy, so if there's anything we need to change..."

"Darling Jack, you treat me far better than I deserve to be treated. Really, I'm happy. I never thought it could be like this."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, like, I've had a few boyfriends, but I've never really felt strongly about them. Even the sex was, like Ok, but not...well, nothing like it is with you. I'd really decided that I'd be a bachelor girl and live on my own with, like, a cat or something. I still can't quite believe I found you."

I told her that it was much the same for me. She started to say something and then stopped. I knew she was going to ask me about my wife. She was right. I didn't want to discuss her yet. The time would come, no doubt.

It was around our second anniversary (which we dated from the first time we'd slept together) that the next major issue arose. She'd told me on that first night together that she was taking a contraceptive pill, but when we'd begun living together she said that she'd had a contraceptive implant inserted.

"'Cos I'm likely to forget to take the Pill at some point."

So one morning as we were laying in bed having made love quite urgently she looked at me with her serious face on.

"There's something we need to discuss, darling."

"Oh?"

"It's...it's...well; the thing is, like, I ...." She stopped, looked at the ceiling, then took a deep breath.

"What do you think about children?"

I managed to avoid saying anything flippant like "Well, they're great but I couldn't eat a whole one." Instead I said,

"Firstly, the thought of being a parent frightens me. But obviously this subject was going to come up at some point. I think like many men having children is something that we leave to women. It's they that have to actually bear them after all. So, the point is, while I find the idea very frightening. If you want to have children, then I'll do my best to be a good father to them."

"That's a bit lukewarm."

"Sorry, but it's honest. No doubt I will love them hopelessly, because they're part of you. I just find it a difficult thing to visualise."

She shifted over to snuggle up to me.

"The thing is...well...my implant...it, like, expired over two weeks ago."

We'd had sex probably fifteen times or more in that time.

She continued, "I knew it had, but I didn't tell you."

There was a silence, but I knew she'd explain.

"I'm sorry. I should have discussed with you what to do, but.. Oh God! this is going to sound awful... I was afraid you'd insist I have another implant, or..or refuse to make love to me or something. So I just kept quiet."

I said nothing.

"Are you angry with me? Please say something."

"Well, I'm disappointed, obviously. If you'd asked me I would have said to you exactly what I've just now said. But..."

"But what?"

"But I guess I love you so much that I can get over that."

Epilogue

That was all a very long time ago. Our eldest daughter is leaving home for University soon and our youngest will be taking her 'A' levels this year. They are beautiful young women, a credit to their mother. [He's putting himself down as usual. He did most of the parenting when they were little as I was busy setting up my business. And he probably won't mention it, but the novel he wrote was very successful, too. And the stuff he's saying below is rubbish! (Apart from the soap-opera bit!) I couldn't have done anything without him. Now I'm going to send this straight to the publisher so he can't change it! - Paige.]

My gorgeous wife is still slim and beautiful. She has a chain of hairdressing salons, a business she's created entirely herself. I offered to finance the first one for her, but she insisted saying, "You've got accomplishments behind you. I want the same. This will be my accomplishment. My solo Ocean race." And she did it, very successfully. To say I'm proud of her would be a huge understatement.

I sail with friends sometimes but only locally. It's enough.

Our sex life is still very good, though we're obviously older and less vigorous. The girls are out a lot of the time now so we watch Paige's favourite soap-opera in our special way when we're able to.