Paige Ep. 008: Beau Peep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I almost feel badly for him. I know I shouldn't. Beau? How do I get his cell so I can delete that stuff?"

"Not sure unless we tackle him and wrestle it out of his hands. Him being a football player that might not be easy. Fun maybe."

"Fun?"

"You don't see me for me do you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Yes."

He looks around for safety in the traffic of the hall. "I...kind of had a crush on Brett myself. I haven't come out of the closet but I like guys."

"You're?" Her eyes bulge. "Wow! I would never have guessed."

"I know I don't have the usual traits but I am. Can I borrow your jeans?" He chuckles.

"Noooo! Get your own." She giggles then abruptly hugs him. "Thank you for helping me. I swear I won't tell anyone." She looks down at the scene. Dewey and Brett leave for the school. The Officer driving off with the weed. "They're coming back."

"See. No harm about him being arrested. Just lay low until he's gone."

"I still have classes. Brett's friend Cody has next period with me. He might still demand..."

She resists mentioning the pics her Dad was supposed to send. She had already said way too much.

"Demand what?"

"A blowjob." Then it occurred to her, "Wait! Sean has the same class with us. Sean said He, Jeff, Drew, and Billy would get Brett's cell. I'm not sure how much I trust them not to look at the pics and video. This could still go badly."

"I wouldn't trust them."

"You wouldn't?" She went from smile to pout in a breath.

"There's four of them. All it's going to take is one of them wanting to see the video to change their loyalties."

"Noooo! They seemed so trustworthy."

"I'm not saying they won't honor your trust. Guys are...well like that. A pretty girl doing naughty things is definitely eating at their imagination. Wouldn't you wanna see a video of a guy you like doing something sexy dirty?"

"Yeah but Sean and his friends don't like me that way..." She offers a naïve expression, "Do...they?"

"Your ass was hanging out Paige. You know my secret now so I can safely say, girl you have one tight little ass. Guys love that on a girl. I may be gay but even I can appreciate anatomy."

"You thought my butt was tight and sexy?"

"Don't make me say it. I said pretty earlier. Something about you was different is all. Did you like just lose your virginity?"

"On my birthday I did."

"Who was the lucky guy?"

"Not Brett Chenowyth." She chuckles shyly. "I'd rather not say."

"No problem. You finish your classes. I'll talk to Drew. He's in my next class. Maybe I can lure them into doing the right thing."

"Ok. Thanks Beau." She starts to walk back downstairs when something occurred to her. "Beau?"

"Yepper?"

"Seeing as you're not into girls...could I get your help doing something?"

"Like what?"

"I signed up for Tender yesterday. A couple guys want me to make videos for them."

"Whoa! You just said you didn't want your nudes in Brett's hands. You're giving them out to strangers?"

"Not nudes silly." She would have loved to but needed to keep things calm.

That would change.

Beau turned away suddenly leaning on a wall. He had to hide an erection. Maybe just maybe he wasn't completely gay. Nodding he looked back. "What did you have in mind?"

"I'm not sure My Daddy told me to keep it innocent but offer just enough to intrigue them."

"Daddy? Aren't you a little old to be calling him Daddy?"

"But he is my Daddy. Always will be." She stood her ground. "The first guy works out in the gym a lot. Maybe we can go to our gymnasium and I can work out on some weights while I talk to him."

"We can do that after school."

"The other guy is into sports and horses. I'm not sure what to do for him."

"A-are you wanting to be sexy in the videos?"

"Maybe. I just don't want to be blatant about it."

"You should borrow a jersey and wear only it and toss a football around."

"In school? You mean naked under the jersey?"

"You would be covered up right?"

"True. Where would I get a jersey?"

"I'll see if Drew has one here at school. Probably in his locker."

"Okay. Meet me in the gym after last bell?" She smiled then switched to depressed shortly after, "I won't have a way home if I miss the bus."

"I'll take you home. As long as my car didn't die a lasting death after hitting Brett's."

"Ok. Thank you Beau. I trust you. See you at 3:00."

"Later." As soon as she was gone Beau chuckled, "She really is naïve." Pulling out his cell he texted Drew. "Get that cell. We're taking new pics after school. Bring the cell and lets gain her trust. Send the pics and video to your phone for later." Beau was not as friendly as he let on.

Drew and the boys waited outside on Brett over the next hour. Having been suspended for two days by Principal Dewey, Brett headed back to his car. The guys jumped him and locked him in his car trunk. Stealing his cell they left his car keys in the trunk lock so that someone could rescue him. A quick theft of all that he had on his phone they took his cell inside and met with Beau in the Men's room after next hour. Beau was the only one that actually went to class. From there Beau took Brett's cell and pocketed it. He then joined Sean and the guys in viewing Paige having sex with some old guy. None of them knew that it was her Dad. Regardless it was hot as heck watching the guy get rough with her then jizz on her ass.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!" Was their shared response. Beau knew then and there Paige was not being honest herself. He now understood why. Was that her...Dad?

Drew chuckled, "We should throw a party and invite Paige. I bet she's never even been to a party."

"Only girl?" Jeff scratched his head.

"Of course. We get her to fully trust us then get her naked."

"Here's my jersey Beau." Drew volunteered his basketball jersey. "Here's a tank too if you can sucker her into it." He laughed.

"Might be too much too soon. Let's meet her at 3:00 in the gym and play it by ear. Hand her the cell and let her delete everything before we try more. Trust is needed if we wanna get her where we want her." He passes Brett's cell back to Drew.

All in agreement they finished off their classes. As the final bell rang the school grew less congested of students. The gym was pretty dead due to practices being outdoors. Sitting in the bleachers they awaited Paige. Showing up looking at her own cell she was shocked by Beau waving Brett's phone at her.

"YOU GOT IT." She jumped for joy, her chest bouncing about. Dancing, she raced into Beau's arms. He acted uneasy about it which she choked up to his being gay.

"We need to hurry. Give Paige that cell and let her delete everything. We should get that cell back to Brett's car and get him out of his trunk." Billy spoke up.

"You locked him in his car trunk?" Paige bulged her eyes.

"Only way to keep him from getting others involved and making things harder." Billy Craig added.

"Here." Sean handed her the cell. "Go over there and do what you have to."

"Okay." She skipped as if a child over to the other set of bleachers sitting down to look over everything he had. It was a good thing it wasn't locked. Deleting everything she found concerning her she returned to Beau and the others.

"Thank you so much." She passed it to Sean but before releasing it she had to ask. "Did you look at it?"

"Fuck no." He shook his head, "Paige you can totally trust us. Jeff said you wanted to borrow a jersey to take pics in. Here's mine." He hands her the two garments he had retrieved from Beau and motioned for the others to follow him back to Brett. Off they went. She was speechless.

"Be more careful from here on." Beau watched the guys leave then whistled. "I would so...you know all four of those..."

"Studs?" She giggled.

"Exactly. Man this is so cool having someone I can talk to about my being gay. You're awesome Paige."

"Awww! You are too Beau."

"Let's get started on your videos. I can't stay over an hour. Part time job at the theaters."

"Ok. Here is my cell. Get the camera ready. I'll go behind the bleachers and change."

"Hurry already."

"Hurrying." She giggles and darts away. Hidden in the shadows of the bleachers she strips down and realizes there were two shirts, one a tank. She recalled how sexy she was wearing her Dad's tank for her Uncles. This was a different situation though. Leaving her bra and panties on she just put on the jersey. Barefoot she steps out and scurries back to Beau. "Do I look too over the top?"

"Nope. Cute as heck."

"Okay. I'm gonna sit on the bleachers and you can just video what I say. I won't be long." She then moves to the fourth row up and sits down. Laying back on her elbows with her legs wide, feet propped on the bench below. "Ready?"

"When you are."

"Film." She informs then switches to herself. "Hi Bryan. I told you I'd make another video. Here I am at school." She throws her arms to her side. "I borrowed this jersey just for you. Do I look sporty enough? It's really big on me. The guy that loaned it to me is tall. My friend is holding my cell for me so I'm free to move more. I haven't had a chance to talk to my Daddy about meeting at the lake. I really want to though. I'll try and get an answer tonight. If I do I'll send you another short video saying I can or can't." She fidgets with the really long jersey. It extended over her knees hiding everything.

Beau seeing her fidget chuckles, "Girl show Bryan some leg."

Paige blushes and tugs it higher until her upper legs were both in view. She rubs her legs and frowns. "I need to shave my legs. Among other things." She giggles. Beau was struggling with a hard on. She was going to catch on soon that he wasn't really as gay as he wanted to portray. "I'm not really sure what else to say or do."

"Show him your athletic side."

"How? There's no equipment."

"Come out here and do some somersaults."

"In this shirt? I'd break my neck." She chokes laughing. "I'll try it." Trudging carefully down the steps she nearly trips. Once on the floor Beau follows her movement until she appeared ready to tumble. "I do like gymnastics. I used to do that back in 7th grade. Here goes." With a running start she cart wheels. Upside down the jersey toppled clear down to her belly, showing off her yellow G-string before she resumed her upright position. Beau mouthed as if a silent whistle at seeing her thong.

"That was awesome. Try a double somersault."

Laughing she was getting into it, "Okay. Last time." Marching out for more distance she primes her stance then sprints into her cartwheels. This time around the shirt on the second roll fell past her chest. Bra and panties both were seen.

"This girl is crazy Bryan." He speaks to the cell.

Covering herself she blushes. "You saw me in my underwear. Should I still send this? I don't want Bryan to think I'm easy." She wanted to be easier. For the sake of reputation she hides her desires.

"Girl you know I'm all about the guys. You got nothing to be ashamed of. I bet Bryan would think you're outrageous." He attempts a more eloquent choice in words.

"Okay. Bryan?" She talks to the camera shyly, "I'm going to take the risk. Undies it is. Don't make me cry by not replying." She pouts. Fluttering her fingers with a sheepish grin she finishes with, "Bye Bryan."

"Cut!" Beau whistles under his breath, "One down. What do you want for the other video?"

"Weight machine."

"It's downstairs. We have to hurry. Leave your clothes under the bleachers."

They dart toward a staircase giggling together and bumping into each other on purpose. It was too cute and she was having a blast. Stopping at the top step she fidgets. "Let me get the tank top."

As she ran beneath the bleachers she pulled off the shirt. As she did Beau with his own cell snapped a pic of her in her underwear from the side without her knowledge. After putting the tank on she raced back out. He had moved to the halfway point of the stairs so as not to tip her off he was peeping. A mad dash into the weight room found them not alone. There was Brett's two cronies working out. Paige quickly sidestepped behind Beau for safety.

"I thought nobody would be in here Beau."

"So did I. Hey guys."

"There's hot pants. What happened over lunch? You blow ole Brett?" The more aggressive Aaron eyed her.

"Noooo." She shyly informed them.

"What are you wearing?"

"A jersey."

"Basketball team shirt. Who gave you that?" The other Cody spoke.

"Let's go somewhere else for your video." Beau nudged her back with his hand. It accidently cupped her breast. She didn't let on that it might have offended her.

"Nooo! I want to show Josh I can work out."

The two cronies wince at her, "Who is Josh?" Asked Aaron.

"A guy I met on Tender. He's a bodybuilder." She added that last part as if intimidating them might work.

"You wanna work out go for it. But, we're gonna watch you."

"You sure about this Paige?" Beau tried to act worried. He wasn't.

"Yes." She shuffles around Beau and cautiously goes to a bench press with a dangling weight bar on a pully. Straddling the seat she lays back and reaches up from the bar. Brett's buddies left their own weightlifting to move next to Beau as he raised Paige's cell. She wiggles a bit for comfort. "Ready Beau?"

"Rolling."

"Hi Joshy. I promised a video so here we are. I wanted to prove to you I could work out."

Looking up beneath her tank her yellow G-string was in perfect view. The tank was not as long as the jersey was. It only crept down to three inches above her knees. That bright yellow patch creased amid her labia for a very sexy advantage shot. She strains pulling on the bar with both hands. The guys all chuckled.

"Here!" Aaron stepped over her and repositioned her hands. He then went around the machine to move the weight pin to a lighter more manageable weight limit. "Try it now."

She manages with some effort to drag the bar toward her chest. From the tank sides her bra was in full view. The boy moved out of the camera shot and admired her thong.

"I'm doing it." Paige giggled triumphantly.

"You would be able to lift more properly if you had that tank top off. It's constricting your movement." Cody had to try. Beau wanted to agree but chose trust. As he said earlier it was needed.

"Joshy wouldn't like me if I took the tank off." Paige really wanted to but resisted. She was getting really wet as they checked her out. "Should I Joshy?" Her vocalized thoughts brought on affirmative nods from the boys. Halting Beau's filming she crawls from under the bar. Her shyness easing more each day she sits up and points at everyone. "No pictures for yourselves. Give me your cells." Shrugging the duo offers them up. She sits them on the floor next to her. Eying Beau for safety Beau looks nervously at the double trouble boys.

"We're good."

"Don't be mean to me." She reaches both hands down to the hem of the tank and sneers at them before inching the garment up to below her chest. The guys were drooling hard. She loved the look of hunger in their eyes. Trying to make herself behave was torture. Up over her head the tank went, dropping it down over their cells. Shivering she covers her chest and stares at the trio. "Ready Beau?"

"Fuck yeah. I mean let's do this."

Stretching back on the bench her body was fucking beautiful. All three boys had rocket launchers in their pants. Watching her lift was funny. Her chest mounding tight into a melon fest with each lift. "How am I doing Joshy?" Her widened legs offering a succulent fold directly over her labia. With each strain of lifting her legs rose.

"You're going to hurt your back lifting your legs." Aaron Darby chose to move in slowly and place his hands on her knees. Motioning to lift she does for a better counter balance.

"I'm doing it." She giggles as Beau moves around to her side.

"Try the sitting chest press." Aaron pats her leg and actually helps her up. She moves to the seat next to her on the machine and faces outward as instructed. Beau paused his filming again. Her legs wider now the thong crept a bit narrower along her labia definition. Once Aaron guides her arms around the pads to her sides he adjusts the weight amount and moves back in front of her. "Alright just press the pads forward with an inward motion, then back and forth."

Paige nods and does her best. Those melons crushed together like colliding planets. All three boys pictured titty fucking her. She realized Beau wasn't filming and stops. "Quit staring. Film me."

"Oh! Right. Sorry." Beau returned to filming.

"My trainers here showed me how to use the machine properly. They said my tank top was restricting my performance. I think they were right. It seems easier without it on."

She played the game.

Aaron and Cody were dying. "Brett should see this."

"His loss for getting suspended." Cody whispered back.

"Should I try anything else?" Paige wanted to toy with their emotions.

"The leg crunches." Cody moves in patting a third bench. She climbs from her seat and lays on her belly as instructed. Cody places a spur around her foot and shows her how to lift her leg. Beau had a closeup of her butt before he realized he shouldn't be zeroing in.

"I'm doing it." She giddily squeals. After both legs lifted five repetitions each she sits up. "Now I need a shower." She grins laughing. "Joshy? My muscles are sore now. Massage me?" She bats her eyes after lowering her glasses. "I better get home. If I haven't scared you off trying to impress you with my workout message me back. Bye Joshy." Beau ceases filming.

"Joshy is going to burst a blood vessel."

"I don't want to send him to the ER. Should I delete that and do something not so sexy?"

Beau frowns, "Save it. We can film one more if you want, then you can choose which to send him."

"Okay. What should I do?" She reaches for the tank when Aaron and Cody jumps to their own conclusion.

"You should be sexier for Joshy." Aaron recommends. "Guys love being teased."

"Really? Am I doing a good job teasing?"

"Needs some work but not bad." Cody slyly grins.

"How...can I be better?"

Beau sighs, "Let's not push our luck Paige."

"Nooo! I need to know how to tease properly."

"Try lifting without the bra on. Turn your back to us if you feel better about it."

"Take my bra off?" She drops her jaw. "Is that the right way to tease Beau?"

"Uhhh! Sure. Something might seem out of place though if you really want to tease Joshy."

"Like what?"

"Take the bra off and pose with your back to us." Beau prompts.

"Don't be mean." She had to point again. Turning her back she reaches around and unfastens her bra. Her milky white back was stunning as it became open and smooth without interference. Bra hung on a weight she cups her chest and glares over her shoulder. "What's out of place Beau?"

Beau swallows dryly and approaches her from behind. Rubbing his chin he pockets her cell in favor of using both hands to delicately slip fingers beneath her G-string bands. Tugging them down over her hips he stops leveling the bands straight across. Aaron and Cody were biting their knuckles. Stepping back Beau joins the boys. "Am I wrong?"

Aaron bats his head about, "Maybe just a little lower." He dares to step close and tug them down past her butt cheeks. If she were facing him her fire red pubes would be in perfect view. Stepping back he puckers at her naïve fawning expression.

"Better?" She looks erotically bewildered.

"Little lower still." Cody moves in and guides her thong to her upper legs. That pussy was feeling air. If only they could see it. She bulged her eyes at allowing this to happen. Of course they didn't see her eyes.

"Film me." She pouts toward Beau. He instantly begins recording. With puppy dog eyes she peers over her shoulder sensually. "Joshy? I want you to see me at my sexiest. Tell me where you think I need the most work so I can make my body look scrumptious."