Paige Ep. 008: Beau Peep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiggles her ass at the camera. She caught both Aaron and Cody rubbing their crotches. Her eyes again bulged as she looked away. Once tilting her chin on her shoulder again she continues. "Maybe I should touch my toesies." She bends over and does just that. Her ass tightening into a shiny white heart. They could see her butt pucker and part of her hidden clam. Stepping at an angle Aaron and Cody saw nipples. She touched her toes five times before looking back at Beau. Wiping her brow she giggles, "I'm working up a sweat. Am I sexy Joshy? Do I need to do more?"

Aaron moves behind her and whispers, "Joshy would probably like it more if that thong was hanging beside that bra."

"That would mean I would be naked." She shivered and expressed a shyness suddenly.

"Don't you guys think Joshy would want to see her naked working out on the machine?"

"Awesome idea." Cody encouraged.

"Should I Beau? For Joshy." She looked for direction.

"I-I-I mean Josh would get off on that sure. That's up to you Paige." He wanted to rip that fucking thong off of her himself.

"I'll try it." She slithers the thong to her toes and kicks it aside. Paige Turner was 100% nude in the high school weight room. She gave up hiding and faced them full frontal. Moving to the bench she began on she lays back with her legs wide. Her pussy was dripping wet. "Hold my knees Aaron?"

He did just that. As she lifted her chest crushes vibrantly. Her nipples swollen and pointing high. "Film me."

Again Beau was distracted. He followed her through her routine and the guys actually behaved themselves. "I'm doing this for you Joshy. I need your hands all over me. Best massage ever. Next time I hope you're showing me the proper way to lift in person. I'm going to get dressed now before a Teacher or a Coach comes in me. I mean in." She feigns a blush. Sitting up she realizes both Cody and Aaron had their dicks out jerking off. Eyes bulging she covers herself with her arms and hands. Looking at Beau she points at Aaron and Cody's cocks. As if encouraging him to watch them. Beau was only staring at Paige. Swallowing dryly he approaches her and hands her, her cellphone.

"Get dressed once these guys jizz. I'll take you home."

"Okay." She sat there until both boys nut hard. She was amazed at the flood and the sheer force of their firepower. Snarling as the last few droplets landed they zip up. Aaron and Cody both nod at her.

"We'll keep Brett off your ass."

"You don't have to. I'm a BIG girl." She offers a smug grin.

Both boys left the gym impressed. She cautiously remains nude and makes it up the hallway stairs until going beneath the bleachers to get dressed in her real clothing. Stepping out she met Beau and they made the two block journey to his wounded beater with a heater. It magically started up. Peering over at the quiet Beau, Paige fidgets.

"You're not really gay are you?"

"Yes I am." He shudders.

"I gave you a hard on."

"Aaron and Cody did."

"If you say so. You didn't watch them jerk off."

"They would have kicked my ass. I'm in the closet remember?" He stares at her uncertain eyes. "Okay, I'm bi-sexual. I so wanna fuck you." He suddenly turns in his drivers seat.

"I know." She giggles. "Maybe I will sometime. You did get Brett's phone for me. I guess I kind of owe you."

"About that." He grew a conscience. "Sean asked me to come to his party. Would you go with me? I probably won't go if you say no."

"As your date?"

"Friends."

"Okay. When?"

"I think he said next weekend. I'll let you know tomorrow."

"If I'm not on a date with Joshy or Bryan." She giggles. "Take me home please."

"On it." Beau moved into traffic with a loud tailpipe. He still had secrets. That party was going to rock. After what he had seen in the last hour he knew he could take her all the way. He was going to bust a nut three times that night.

Brett Chenowyth? Still in the car trunk. His cell was ringing on the trunk lid. It was his parents. That boy was in hot water.

Paige needed to write in her diary. She was proud of her achievements. On the way home her Dad Lonnie texted her.

"Sorry Sweetheart. I couldn't get away to fix anything."

She types back, "I got the cell. They're deleted. My friend Beau rescued me."

"Beau?" He questions.

"My Beaufriend." She attaches a laughing emoji. "Can I go to a party with him?"

"That might do you good. I'll allow that."

"Yay! I love you Daddy."

"Take those school videos for the Tender boys?"

"Yeeessssssssss! So hot."

"Can't wait to see."

"Can't wait for you to see."

Beau was concerned over her constant texting. Who was this?

Sheepishly she looks over at Beau. "Quit peeping."

He did his best.