Paige Ep. 012: Snow White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,863 Followers

"I'll keep my eyes open. Thanks for the warning."

"I can keep a look out if you want. I was young once so I'm...well now." Lon rubs the back of his neck as Paige fondles Bryan's cock. Feeling her hand Bryan's attention is drawn to her shivering grin.

"Bryan?" She offers her kiddy like voice. "I fantasize about being watched."

Lonnie pats the side of the truck, "I'll leave you two alone."

Seeing her yearning eyes Bryan coughs, "Hey! You can hang a bit if you wanna."

"No shit? I dunno people might think I'm a pervert."

"Fuck those people and what they think. This girl is so hot that everyone out here is wishing they were me."

"Do you really think so?" Paige tugs his jeans and boxers lower to let his balls pop free. Bryan lifts his hips to give her yet another strong tug.

"Everyone I see is grinning up a storm."

"I think you're right." Lonnie scans the area. Of course half the guys looking were with girls who were getting turned on themselves. The other men were Josh's friends. Josh himself missing at the moment.

"You haven't cum yet." Paige tenderly leans down to kiss and lick Bryan's scrotum. That made Bryan shoot a beaming grin toward Lonnie.

"Isn't that a work of art? Watching those eyes sparkle as she's licking my nads?"

"No comment. She is pretty cute. You're a lucky fella."

"Well now you're lucky getting to watch her in action."

"Watch this." Paige giggles and molds her tongue around Bryan's bulbous ball sack and licks straight up his full ten inches of foreskin until she kisses the tip of his crown. She smiles brightly up at them then takes her glasses of setting them on the truck bed.

"Look at those big green eyes. She loves my cock."

Nodding viciously she wags her tongue on his urethra. Stroking his as her mouth widens and puckers around his crown, popping it off and going back for more.

"She's got talent." Lonnie knew it well. Bryan had no idea.

Bryan reaches out and caresses her long red hair, "Come on beautiful. Take it all in."

Nodding with a deep breath she rolls her lips around his girth and forces as much as she could down her throat, namely four inches. She tried for more but struggled. Bryan then palmed the back of her head and held her firm. "Little deeper. You can do it." She took in another very gagging inch and a half before panic mode. He released her scalp and gave her a chance to pull away in a web of saliva. Without waver she took a deep breath and went in again. She wanted to impress not just Bryan but her Father. At barely over six inches she chokes. He lets her pull away again. In her gasp she whimpers, "Morrrre. I can take more."

"Daaaaamn! Look at her go." Bry leers at Lonnie with pride. Lon nods with a puckered lower lip.

"She might just take it all."

"Doubt it. She's giving it a darn good shot though." She shocks him at 7 inches but vomits a bit. Pulling away she wipes her mouth and pouts. Bryan caresses her cheek, "Don't be upset. You did good." Lonnie saw a sensitive side to Bryan. That formed a bit of respect.

"I think I'm gonna get back to birdwatching. You kids have fun. Nice...meeting you."

"You too."

Lonnie walks away leaving Bryan to pull her up from her bent over position and kiss her again. He didn't care about that hint of vomit taste. Two minutes later she drank half of her water bottle.

"Suns high. Ready to lay out?"

"In front of everyone?"

"Why not?"

"I'm so white they're going to laugh at me."

"Not once I oil you up all shiny and sexy."

"I fantasized about that too." She bubbles up clapping her palms silently.

"There's that beautiful smile. See? You're opening up."

"I want to please you Bryan. Let me be your fantasy."

"You were the second I saw you on Tender in that cute Hello Kitty top." He kisses her once again. "Here?" He stretches behind him in the truck bed and drags forward a big red blanket. "Go roll this out in the sun. Let everyone see you. I'll grab the lotion first then oil you up."

Squealing she gathers the blanket and shyly marches out into a section of grass where there was no tree shade. Fanning the blanket out meant bending over to pull all four corners taunt. Guys and gals alike took interest in her cute little body. Her clam a think of beauty from behind. Dropping to her knees on the blanket she waves at everyone, blushing regardless of her bravado. His pants up and fastened Bryan Colby struts toward her as she sits up on her knees clapping at his arrival.

"Getting cozy with all these eyes now aren't you?"

"Yessss. This is sooo erotic."

"Stretch out on your belly let's lotion you up before you lobster."

"That would not be good." She sprawls out in a very sexy move forward. Ass in the air she wiggles it then falls flat, getting comfortable with her head laying in her arms. Bryan kneels beside her and holds the UV lotion over her squirting a lengthy stream on her backside. Setting the bottle aside he began massaging every inch of her. She loved his attentiveness. Rubbing lotion between her butt crack he puts a pinky in her pucker making her yelp. He grins at everybody watching. Eight people became ten. Bry was digging the scene. So was their audience.

Even people out on the lake were taking notice. Jet ski's were getting closer and pulling up to shore. The lakes shoreline was only about two hundred feet away. Standing by the lake Lonnie Turner nods at Josh and another friend who were on the jet ski's.

"How's our girl doing Big Daddy?" Josh chuckled crossing his arms over his overly muscular chest, while straddling his jet ski seat.

"Having fun it looks like. This Bryan guy seems to like challenging her. A good thing I think."

"So what's the plan? Oh, hey this is my buddy Vinny. Two more of my buds Pete and Donovan are over there by that picnic table. Looks to me like the whole area is enjoying this. Paige must be beet red by now."

"If not by her shyness the sun will make sure she's red. He's lotioning her up good but let's face it Snow White is gonna get a good burn."

"This close to her graduation you sure you want her to be that toasty?"

"Good point." Lonnie grits his teeth. "You sound like you care."

"I do care Lonnie. I might wanna teach her a few things and have some fun doing it, but I definitely got attached quick."

"Owning her is attached?" Lonnie shakes his head chuckling.

"Unless she's pulling my leg it sounded like she liked that idea."

"She just turned eighteen Josh. The kid barely knows what she wants from life. She's never even discussed what she wanted to be growing up."

"Don't take this wrong Big Daddy but I think she wants to do this for the rest of her life."

"Hooker? There's no money changing hands. This is just her getting experience. Bryan's her second date. Hell, you fucked my daughter silly her first date."

"I still laugh about her holding her teddy bear during sex."

"Whoever ends up with her long term better get used to that bear. She'll sleep with that until she's old and grey."

"Looks like her date rolled her over."

"Breaking out the baby oil." Vinny smirks.

Josh took more interest laughing. "This will get the neighbors riled up."

Bryan watches Paige roll over on to her back and close her eyes against the sun. He stands up for a vivid show as he straddles her legs and puts the squeeze bottle of baby oil over his crotch. Holding it like a dick he squirts a steady stream all over her chest and tummy.

"Rub it in as I squirt more on you." It appeared as if he were pissing on her. Guys in the background chuckled while the girls cooed. Their men hugged them from behind to keep their girls focused. They were definitely enjoying Bryan. His physique was just the type they themselves fantasized about. Tall, buff, blond, and blue eyed.

Paige arches her back and rolls her palms all over her. Squeezing her titties and pinching her own nipples. A shiny coat glistened in the sun. Her fingers slid down to massage her clit. Paige Turner was in love with this feeling of total freedom. Kicking her legs excitedly she opens her eyes to see Bryan's unique pose raining oil down on her. "You're peeing on me." She busted up laughing.

"Getting everyone's attention."

"You could really pee on me." She chuckled then raised a palm as if to say not really. He thought about that. Maybe later. "I want to see your dick again."

"In a minute. Keep getting shiny."

"Shine me. I want your hands not mine."

"Fuck it." He drops the bottle on to the blanket after capping it and kicks his boots off. He began swaying his hips like a male stripper and unfastened his pants. Around him he heard girls offer mental money. He grinned about at the cheering section. Unzipped he guides his pants down and tugs them off. Whipping them aside into the grass. Dancing a bit more lifting his ballcap off and swinging it in the air he uses his other hand to start nudging his boxers down. His attention more toward the girls in the crowd he didn't see Paige sit up and yank his boxers down over his primal beast. Seeing his ten inch cock every girl there pulled away from their men and rushed in for a closer look.

"Now that was unexpected." Josh was impressed.

"By the girls or his big dick?" Vinny ribbed his friend.

Josh frowned at Vinny. "You can be drowned in this lake."

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven." Lonnie counted out loud. "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves."

"Not many of those gals are tall. You might be on to something Lon." Josh nodded.

"Their guys might ruin this." Vinny winced, lifting his sunglasses.

"Maybe not. Looks more like their guys are having a blast watching them be fools."

Bryan continued his dance over Paige looking down at her giggling blush. She reached up and stroked his cock with slippery fingers. The sudden rush of girls a mere six feet from the blanket didn't faze Paige in the least. She merely devoted her attention to Bryan's swaying hips and wagging cock within her grasp. Her yearning gaze kept Bryan somewhat in tune. The other girls reacting as they were distracted him slightly. Paige repositioned on her knees and began using both hands to stroke him harder. Her mouth wide and hovering below his crown. She wanted to make him cum for everyone, especially herself. Knowing her Father was watching made her desires to go the extra mile even that much more intoxicating. She hadn't even realized Josh was there on his jet ski.

The girls spread out around the blanket for a better view. Nails were bitten. Hands were touching private parts. Some went so far as to praise him for his sexiness. Others commenting on how big his dick was. One even begging to help Paige. Paige merely shook her head no emphatically and jerked him off harder. She wanted this dick all to herself at the moment.

His knees were getting weak the closer she was bringing him to detonation. As he slowed his dancing and started to stagger two girlfriends took the chance and raced in to each side of Bryan and held him steady. Hands on his chest and lower abdomen. They prodded Paige on with a respected. "You can do it Sweetheart."

She was possessed suddenly, demanding Bryan's cum. Up close and personal she puckered her lips around his crown as her hands ferociously stroked him to a fitting conclusion. One girl daring to move her fingers down into his pubic hair with two fingers to each side of his cock. In a deadly snarl Bryan Colby blasted a froth of cum from his beast and coated Paige's pouty lips. Moving them away to show off his volcanic spew all across her nose, mouth, and chin. She refused to stop jerking him until she received every drop.

"Look at all that cum." The short brunette who had her fingers literally touching his cock at the quick. "Good job." She winked at Paige who fawned over his cock rolling it across her face smearing cum higher into her cheeks and brow. She wanted to show off.

Easing away Paige lays back and pours more oil on herself as the girls stood holding Bryan upright. Watching her Bryan whistled. "Thank ya Ladies. I think I have a job to finish." He hugs them from the side as they pat his bare ass. Watching Paige spread her legs while lifting them from the blanket, she literally pried her pussy lips apart expressing an entry point. Bryan slid to his knees between the two women and crawled over Paige sighing as he lined his dick up for penetration. He wasn't wearing a condom. She didn't care. Deep inside her he went. She arched her back and whimpered at his girth storming her senses. As he began fucking her the women above him were joined by the other five in a close up of Bryan's butt as his hips rammed Paige non stop. Bryan going so far as to lift Paige's legs higher for a deeper penetration. He knew the ladies were watching. He wanted to give them a show. In her current position Paige didn't need to worry about getting sunburnt. His shadow covered all of her.

A short haired blond with tattoos knelt beside them and got a birds eye view of Paige's emotions. The kid was squealing and moaning both. Her hands caressing Bryan's shoulders. Eyes opening she witnesses the woman at his side smiling at her. Blushing as Bryan continued fucking her with a steady rhythm, Paige spots the baby oil. Right hand leaving Bryan she plucks the bottle up and offers it to the blond. With a surprised look the blond accepted it and noted Paige pointing at Bryan's back. Impressed by the offer the blond stood up and moved behind Bryan in between the other women. The ladies giggled as the blond dared to oil Bryan's shoulders. Her palms glossing up his back Bryan chuckled at Paige. "You're something Paige Turner." She said nothing but drew him low for a kiss.

More girls dropped to their knees around Bryan and roamed his entire backside with slick oil. He had three sets of hands frolicking over his shoulders, back, and thrusting hips. His butt was patted a bit in the process. This attention made him harder than ever. Their men marveled at their girls having their fun. That was fine they were more interested in cute little Paige. As a group the guys stepped to the blanket over Paige and glared down at her bouncing titties. Noting their arrival Bryan smirked and reared up on his knees still pounding away. This gave the girls a chance to oil his chest and abs. The brunette that got handsy did so again teasing her nails in his pubic hair and letting two fingertips caress his thrusting beast. Bryan Colby beamed like a stud.

"Where's that oil Ladies?" The blond with brilliant blue eyes offers it up. Bryan holds it over Paige and coats her entire front. Casting the bottle aside he looks up at the guys. "Only fair I'm stealing your gals. Help my girl out."

The six men including Josh's two friends Donovan and Pete crouch around Paige and begin rubbing oil over her pores. Tits were squeezed. Nipples pinched. Tummy caressed down into her fiery red arrow. Paige was in pure ecstasy. Not once did anyone get in the way of Bryan's exhausting penetrations. Nor did Paige quiet down even a bit. She was squealing and rolling her eyes back into her head. Joshua's friend Donovan went low and actually massaged her clit. Bryan knew it and nodded his approval. Not that Donovan cared what Bry thought.

Paige Turner had a screaming orgasm. The girls all wanted the same. The brunette touching Bryan's dipping cock felt Paige's squirt on her knuckles. She flared her eyes but kept her stance whispering into Bryan's ear that she would fuck him any time he asked her to. He merely grinned. He would definitely take her up on that someday. For now he was here for Paige. Pete another of Josh's friends took a risk and leaned in to suck on Paige's right nipple. In her incoherent thoughts she caressed his hair as he did. Once she realized it wasn't Bryan she bulged her eyes and began giggling heavily.

"I LOVE THIS BRYAN." She yelled.

"ME TOO." He pulls out and grabs the brunettes hand curling her fingers around his cock. "FINISH ME." She jerked him off and made him coat Paige a second time. The blond reaching under to cup and knead at Bryan's balls assisted in a guttural tense. In a maddening roar Bryan Colby reaches up for two other girls and hugs them to his cheeks, chins on slick shoulders, just as he fires off a massive load all over Paige. The girls giggled and kissed him on the cheek. Three mighty eruptions in under an hour. Dismissing the girls he falls limply to Paige's side, the guys jumping out of his way. He snuggles up to Paige and kisses her warmly. She coos as the gathering moves away giving them their privacy.

The brunette went to her purse and wrote her number down, slipping it under his trucks wiper blade. She was shameless. He would fuck her a half dozen times in just three weeks. Never to see her again.

As Paige caught her breath she sat up and looked out at her Father. Spotting Josh waving at her she pats Bryan on the abs. "Be right back."

"What?" He sits up as she jumps to her feet and takes off in a staggering run. Barefoot she hops on the hot ground until she reaches Lonnie and Josh. Splashing into the water she throws her arms around Josh and squeals, "Teddy Bear." With mighty arms Josh picks her up and plants his hand on her ass. She kisses Josh full on the lips. Bryan's heart sank. Not that it mattered in the long run. Lonnie feeling badly walks over to Bryan and crouches next to him.

"Tough luck Buddy. That was sure one hot soiree."

"Who's the bodybuilder pawing her up?"

"His name's Josh. He wants to own my daughter."

"Daughter? Say what?" Bryan leaps to his feet and starts getting dressed.

"Calm down and hear me out." Boxers on Bryan glares at Lonnie. "Yes she's my daughter. I came out here to snoop and make sure she was in good hands. Josh there had her last night. I think she's facing puppy love." He shrugs, "Maybe that's teddy love. Anyways she insisted on going out with you. She's young yet so I let her."

"You always watch your daughter being fucked?"

"Actually I do. We're open like that."

"Her shyness act is bullshit then?"

"I wouldn't go that far. Anyway, listen Bryan, you seem like a decent guy. If you can get past this weirdness you have my permission to see Paige again."

Bryan winces then considers how good this day had been up until now. "I don't know. How can I compete with the Mountain out there?"

"No competition. I'm the guy that owns my daughter. Not Josh. Like you he has my permission to see her."

"Fuck her?"

"Wouldn't have it any other way Bry. You can tear her pussy up whenever you want. Only thing I ask is wear a condom from here on out. She's coming back. I'll give you two a chance to talk." Lonnie steps away and ignores Paige who suddenly turned pale.

"Do you hate me?" She pouts.

"Kind of slutty what you're doing Paige Turner."

"I know. Daddy fill you in?"

"Daddy did. It's pretty fucked up."

"I like you Bryan."

"You like Josh."

"I can like both of you."

"So take a number to see who taps your ass each day?"

"That sounds mean." She gets pouty.

"It's true though. Josh there yesterday. Me today. Who's tomorrow?"

"I have school tomorrow."

"You know what I mean. How many guys you plan on hooking up with on that Tender account?"

"As many girls as you plan too?" She shyly smiles. "I'm ditzy at times but I'm not dumb. I saw how you reacted to the girls. You did notice I encouraged them to make you get another fantasy fulfilled. You shared me kind of too. So you can't be mad at me."

"You're right. I can't. Damn Paige...keep in touch?"

"Yessss." She leaps into him hugging his waist. Looking up at him with her chin on his sternum she whispers, "Make love to me again?"

"Sure."

"Right now?" She hinted.

"In front of Josh? Another time I think. Come on I'll give you your things back." With his remote he unlocks his truck and gathers her bag and bikini. Handing them to her he saw a tear forming.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,863 Followers