Paige Ep. 012: Snow White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"I'll never see you again."

"After you graduate let's hook up again. A real date next time."

"Yay! Promise?"

"That was some damn good pussy. Yeah!" He grins and walks her out to the lake to meet with Lonnie. Josh and Vinny still floating on jet ski's.

"Everything good?" Lonnie looked concerned.

"Yeah, good as it gets."

"Joshy, this is Bryan." Paige introduces them.

"That was some show over there Stud." Josh nods.

"Got a little crazy."

Mulling it over Josh makes an offer. "Know how to ride one of these kind of horses Cowboy?"

"Got one in my garage."

"Here." Josh climbs off his jet ski and motions Bryan in to the water. "Take Godiva there out for a ride."

Paige hops up and down in step. Tossing her things at Lonnie she parades back into the water excitably. Looking back at Bryan she waves him in. "Can I ride backwards again?"

Bryan scowls. She pouts at him then flirts. "I'll fuck you in the middle of the lake."

"Dude! Don't pass that up." Vinny chuckles.

Shaking his head Bryan removes his pants going down to his boxers. "Fuck it."

"Hop on that seahorse Prince Charming." Josh gave him the seat, passing him his life jacket. Vinny gave Paige his. The Big guy then steps to shore beside Lonnie. Mounting the jet ski Bryan helps Paige get in front of him. Facing him, she throws her arms around his shoulders as he backs the jet ski out to deeper water before firing it up. With a squeal upon takeoff she waves at her Father and Josh. A large circle around the lake Bryan kisses Paige. No fucking, just a bit of rekindling. She would date Prince Bryan again.

For now Snow White was happy.

So were the boaters passing by.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers