Paige Ep. 013: Mother Goose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lon smirks, "Oh you're going to spoil my kid hard Buddy."

The message concludes with, "Honor me with another video? Something a bit more titillating? Have a good week Paige."

"I think she can do that Frank." Lonnie yawns and closes Tender. He needed another three hours of sleep.

The next morning Lonnie texts Paige from work making certain she was awake, as he did every school day. She was always up, but it was routine. Once she replied back the response of a noisy "Yaaaaawwwn!" Lon decided to call her before heading in to the Distillery.

As she answers while brushing her teeth Lon fills her in and gives her a mission. "I know you're pressed for time but make another short video for that Doctor Frank as you get ready. Nothing too extreme, but he replied back already. He asked for another video a tad more revealing. Let's be careful considering that it's going on Tender."

"What should I do?"

"Just let him see you getting ready for school."

"Okay. I'll send it to you for approval."

"Good girl. Have a great day in school."

"Thank you Daddy. You too. Work not school though."

Hanging up she stood idle in the bathroom mirror with toothbrush between her lips. Her hands free she sets her cam up for auto record. Propping it well, she waves at the camera.

"Morning Mister Frank. I jumped right out of bed and checked to see if you replied to my video. YOU DID!" She dances in step before brushing some more, showing a closeup of her mouth giggling. Rinsing she spits and shows off her pearly whites. "I need to take a shower real fast. I'll let you watch me but only for a second. I'm afraid to go too far over Tender. Don't blink Mister Frank."

She steps toward the shower looking over her shoulder to see if she was still in the camera angle. After turning the water on to get warm she jumps backwards to tilt it slightly for a better view. Stepping forward to the shower she removes her pajama top offering seductive glances over her milky white shoulder. The shirt lowered more until her entire back was revealed, down to just below her elastic bands. Cast aside, she holds her chest with an arm as she reaches in to test the water. In her sidestep angle the very bottom of her breast was recorded. Standing back upright while peering over her shoulder. "Bottoms off Mister Frank."

She bends over yanking her pajama bottoms down. Pulled from her toes she stands up nude. In the camera Frank would be able to see about two inches of her upper butt crack. "I'll let it record me but it might shut off while I'm in the shower. Removing her glasses and her pigtail bands she shakes out her hair, glasses on the sink. Carefully she shuffles forward and climbs into the shower. Frank would see about 70% of her butt until she vanished behind fogged up shower doors. For the next two minutes her entire silhouette was in view. The camera shut off before she was done. After a wake up cleanse she steps out to dry herself and examine the video. "A lot of flesh but not too much. I'll send this to Daddy." Before doing so she chose to add a second video of her primping.

"I'm back. Blow drying my hair now."

She remained nude but kept her back to him most of the video. A side boob snuck past her movements as she plugged in her dryer. Hands over her head she combed and let him see the same earlier view of her back down to mid ass. With arms up high and busy she dances slowly in step. A hint of side boob on both sides became evident as she swayed. Looking back with hands busy she winks at Frank. "Is that enough Mister Frank?"

She fans her long red hair forward over her chest and covers her nipples before giggling and facing the camera. Her frontal offered full boobage but completely shielded by her mane. Her lower half showed him her belly button down to the highest strands of her pubic arrow. "Message me a few more times Mister Frank then I might text your phone. K? Bye Mister Frank." Just as she hit the button to stop the cam she showed a nipple. She wasn't sure the video captured it in time. She was devious today. Playing it back she flared her eyes, "I'm so sexy. Oh my Gosh. My nipple did show up. One second won't hurt. Off to Daddy, then I gotta hurry and get dressed."

Sending them to Lonnie first, she rushes to her bedroom and plans her daily attire. She hadn't worn her butt zipper jeans since that day with Brett. Since that day everybody had treated her with respect, a little flirty but she enjoyed herself over it. "One more time. Let's see how the boys react." She goes to her dresser for undies but paused. "I know it's risky but let's go commando." Only a bra was worn, a dark blue lacey piece that offered a hint of areola at the top. With a shirt selection she knew too much was bad, so went somewhat conservative. Wearing a grey pullover with a V-neck cleavage, helped accent the blue bra as it peeked above ever so faintly. "I look pretty." Socks and shoes chosen, she grabbed her book bag and headed to catch the bus. Sadly, in her video teasing she missed her school bus by three minutes. Stomping her foot she had to run two streets over to catch a City Bus.

A public mass transit bus was unpredictable so early in the morning. Between students going to school and folks heading to work, finding a seat didn't always work out. Today Paige was out of luck. Forced to the back to find standing room she was somewhat smothered. At 5'2 barely, reaching the hand grips became tedious. It seemed that everywhere she went guys, people in general were enormous. She took the risk of just standing without support between a cluster of what appeared to be college boys. Easily in their ages of 20 to 24 range. With every bump or stop to load or unload passengers she was tossed about amongst them. They seemed courteous in catching her. Hands would either stop her fall or their bodies became a sturdy barrier. Truth be told Paige didn't mind her being tossed about. Four of nine boys were dreamy. Of course she melded into those dreamboats even at the slightest jostle of the bus. They knew it was on purpose.

Eye contact between friends and not so much friends as fellow students read the others mind. All found Paige curiously appealing. The biggest issue among them was the question of how old she was. As ever Paige's youthful appearance gave people a hint of 15. That would be bad. Paige had become used to that look so took to teasing to inform them the possibility she might be older. Having a Hello Kitty book bag did not help. The guy behind her, a medium height blond haired man with a well toned physique noticed her butt zipper jeans. No girl 15 would be allowed out of their parents home wearing those. That made him pucker and nod for his friends to check her out. They all agreed maybe 17? Finally the guy beside her took the initiative to converse.

"Rough ride today. What happened to full capacity?"

Paige looks up at the 6 foot man of shoulder length brown hair and bushy goatee. "I know. I can't reach the handle. I hope I don't make anyone mad falling into them."

"Somehow I don't think anyone objects." He chuckles. "You object Jamie?"

The blond behind her leered down over her shoulder as Paige pressed against his front due to a sudden brake from the driver. "Nope, fall back into me all you want."

She giggles at his smile, "I still have a long way to go to get to school. I might need to."

"Same here. Most of us back here go to the University of Chicago. Probably further than you. Still in High School?"

"Yes. I graduate in under three weeks."

"No shit. You look like you should be a freshman maybe."

"I'm eighteen and I have ID to prove it. I've always looked young."

"Awesome. It's...kind of sexy really."

"I hear that a lot too." She giggles not noticing his friends moving in closer to hear better. Paige was pretty well braced in all directions now. She flared her eyes upward and around at each of them without expression. This might be fun she thought. As another round of bad balance subjected her to teeter totter from side to side she kept her hands held at waist level, palms out.

One good bump led her to fall sideways slightly. Her palm brushing up against the goateed man's crotch. She could easily tell he had a woody woodpecker as she called it on occasion. He looked down at her hand as it remained there. She went into acting mode and looked the other way. Seeing this, another friend stepped closer to her right side. A rough curb turn sends his own crotch against her other hand. She was palming two beasts now and remaining calm. If not blushing a bit. "Gosh! The driver must be new."

"We have you." The blond leers down from behind. She tilts her gaze upward, dangling back with a thankful smile. "My name's Jamie."

"Hi Jamie. I'm Paige."

"This is Clint and Ben. Over there is Ryan."

"Hi."

Another rough brake to retrieve passengers the bus gets filled to capacity. People were elbow to elbow. Ben and Ryan moved closer to Paige still to give room to more people. Only one other girl their age stood beyond Ben the goatee. Paige chuckled up at them. "This is so funny. I might miss my stop because I can't see out."

"What stop do you need?"

"Hilltop and Winstead."

Jamie peers out the window. "Another 6 blocks."

She could feel Clint pressed against her front. His own erection caressing against her tummy. With her pack on she knew it wouldn't be comfy against Jamie, daring to remove it and kneel slightly to set it at her feet. As she did Jamie snuck in to unzip her pants slightly. Not much but enough to see milky flesh peek out. Two inches tops. She felt it but didn't respond other than a flare of her eyes and a thinly pressed smile.

"Thanks Paige. That bag was killing me."

"Sowwy! All better now?"

"Waaay better." He winks at his friends pointing down at her ass and the lowered zipper. Ryan and Ben could see butt crack slightly. Another bump plants her hands back over the crotches of Ben and Ryan. With an evil move Ryan kicks her bag forward as if it shifted. She notices it wincing at her predicament. Before she could crouch to reach for it, Clint chuckled and bent forward at an angle. His face mashed right into Paige's chest. Ryan kicks it again just out of Clint's reach. Paige's eyes bulged as Clint spoke moving his mouth literally over where her nipple should be.

"I got it. I think."

Behind her Jamie laughed and took a risk of zipping her down further. With an expression of blown exhale he gets a good look at her ass. Calling eyes to look, both Ryan and Ben join him.

"It's getting chilly in here." Paige knew it was lower.

"Almost have your bag." Clint's lips mashed over her tit. In speaking it almost appeared as if he were sucking her nipple. Paige shivered dramatically and reared her head back to look up at the three still standing.

"Am I almost at my stop?"

"Getting close."

"So is my zipper. It's almost down." She offers a pouty irresistible look. "You can pull it down all the way. It's only for a few more minutes."

"Nice!" Jamie did just that. Zipper touching its lowest point three hands dug inside to palm her butt. She stood up straight and felt a finger inside her butthole. Seeing the other guys getting the shock of their life Clint removed his lips and stared at Paige. She uses an index finger to call him up closer. As he leans in she whispers, "I'm on Tender."

As her stop arrived she reached behind her and smiled. Zipping up, the guys groan at their loss. With a fast rub over their crotches she giggles and grabs her bag. Looking up at Clint's crotch she got even and bit his erection through his jeans. Moving away she waves and escapes the bus. Standing outside she runs to the window looking up at the guys and blew kisses. Clint would inform them of her being on Tender. They would search all day long if they had to.

Heading another block away on foot Paige Turner was at school. Guys were already noticing her jeans. This was going to be a good day. Calmer than expected she was still wet and that would not fade until the final bell. Beau and the other boys did their best to be respectful to her face. She really wanted to unzip but kept it clean. Graduation was too near to screw it up.

At her locker Paige got a text from her Mom. It read, "Mark is outside waiting on you. Last minute thing at work. He's going to take you to the Mall. Look around and I'll join you there in an hour. Message you when I get there." Grimacing she whined. "Noooo!"

Calming her nerves she left the school and located Mark in his van. A white Raper van as they were called, with no windows on the sides or back. Mark was just so creepy. What made it darker still was his last name as well as his vanity plates were RAPIER. Just like the French sword. RAPIER Van indeed.

With a toot of his horn she walked toward Mark with her head down.

"Get in." He gruffly motioned with a crane of his neck as he turned down his metal music. Mark was a huge man with a bald head, tattoos on his entire upper body. Wearing a solid black t-shirt and pants, boots, and dark sunglasses only added to his menacing appearance. Being muscular added to intimidation. He wasn't as large as Joshy but the man was big none the less.

"Hi Mark. Can I just go home?"

"Little girl? Get your ass in this van."

"FINE!" She copped an attitude. She really didn't like Mark. Mostly because he tried to replace Lonnie, talking bad about him whenever he could. That never sat well with Paige who loved her Father with every ounce of her soul. Her Mother always agreeing with Mark didn't help.

Climbing in she rolled to her right in the seat to locate the seatbelt. In her contortion Mark notices her zipper in back that was ever so slightly unzipped. A fingertip sized amount of skin stood revealed to him. Puckering he reached across in her struggle and dared to unzip it another inch and a half. She didn't notice. As she reeled back he turned up the jams of the band Beartooth and grinned to himself. She pouted the entire way to the Mall.

Mark didn't bother to try and talk to her, he knew she didn't care for him much. It didn't matter to Mark Rapier he didn't truly care about anyone but himself. Her Mother Paula was only there for sex and money. He merely gave Paula the affection required in exchange for his darker desires. Desires that Paula had grown to adore. Namely bondage. Allowed to be normal around Paige, Paula was meek and obedient otherwise. In a sense maybe Paige took more after her Mom than she considered. Her Father Lonnie also in a sense doing the same toward Paige. At a slower rate concerning the bondage aspect, but Lon did control his kid.

Nearing the Mall Mark decided to speak finally. CD player volume low he leers over at Paige. "Any thoughts on what you wanna do after you graduate?"

"Not really." She didn't even look his way, out the passenger door window instead.

"College?"

"No. Daddy can't afford college. Even if I got a grant."

"Yeah! College tuition sucks. Probably need to go get a job."

"I think Daddy has ideas on a job for me." She conceals a smirk with the ball of her palm, her elbow on the door frame.

"Oh yeah? What's Lonnie have in mind?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing isn't the same as having ideas."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"You could always be a stripper." Mark chuckles expecting her to flip him off. "Lots of money in that."

"I'm too shy for that." She scowls rolling her eyes at him. She wasn't. Mark didn't need to know.

Parking near the carousel Paige recalled riding it with her Uncle Mike. As soon as Mark shut the van off Paige unbuckled and veered right again to open the door. Mark smirked and reached over and unzipped her jeans another inch. Paige in climbing out didn't react to it. Either she was dumb, Mark thought, or she just hadn't got a draft on her revealed skin. Mark chuckled at her negligence. He was pure evil.

"Wait on me." Mark barked as she froze in step with her arms folded. "Leave your bag in the van." She stomps her foot and returns to throw the bag in the seat. Slamming the door she marches back to where she had stood. Mark locked up and joined her looking down with narrowed eyes. "Straighten up or you won't be getting anything."

"I don't care. You're not the one buying me a dress."

"I can put a stop to your Mom buying you one just like this." He snaps his fingers.

"Good. I have other clothes to wear."

"Like those weird ass jeans you're wearing? I can only imagine how your Mom is going to react to those. Who bought those? Daddy?"

She hadn't thought about the fact her Mom would see her in the jeans. She thought she would be picked up at home giving her time to change into something less risqué. Eyes bulging she nearly had a panic attack.

"I ordered them from EBay on the gift card Daddy got me for my birthday. He..doesn't know I have them."

"Ohhh, really? Maybe I should just tell him and get you grounded for life."

"Go ahead. I'm an adult now I can do what I want."

Mark pulls his cell from his back pocket and snaps a pic of her backside as she pouted facing forward. "Funny thing. I have a buddy that found out something interesting about you."

"What?" She faces him as he hides the picture he had just taken. He switches to another AP on his cell. "Look what he discovered." He shows Paige her profile pic on Tender. "Your Mom doesn't know about this. I'm not gonna tell her either. I watched your Introduction video with my Buddy. You've certainly grown up Kid."

"I'm eighteen. W-who is your friend?" She was worried suddenly that it might be somebody that had seen her next to nude or had sex with her. She couldn't imagine who would even want to be friends with Mark though.

"My secret. Hard to imagine you on Tender. That video sure didn't show that shy side I'm used to seeing when you come stay a weekend."

"Who is your friend?" She begged slightly. "Have we talked on Tender?"

"Maybe. I told you I won't rat my friend out. I won't rat you out either. As long as..."

"Don't blackmail me Mark. I don't care."

"No but your Mom would. It would destroy her what I know about you."

"Noooo! Mark don't be mean to me or Mommy."

He moves closer to her and leans over face to face with her. With a dark grin he exhales, "I say and do what I want Runt. What I want is for you to start being nicer to me."

"Nicer as in, Hi Mark good to see you again?" She whimpers hoping to make him less intimidating.

"More like, Hello Sir. How may I serve you?"

"WHAT?" Her jaw drops, "Noooooo! I know what you do to Mommy. I don't..."

"Have a choice?" He finishes her sentence with a sneer.

"I'll just get off of Tender and tell Daddy everything. I'm not going to..serve you like Mommy does."

"Try it, you might like it."

"Not with you."

"We'll see future Step kid."

"No we won't." She pouts heavily wanting to call her Father to come get her. Mark wouldn't have that. He knew her cell was in her book bag, nice and locked up in his van. Pointing toward the Mall Mark nudged her through the lot. She caved in and took off into the Mall without him. He called her a little cunt and did his best to keep up with her. In her bolt away from him she hid as best she could, moving from store to store. As she blended following him at a distance she spots a familiar face, the old man Mickey who wanted to take her pictures. He was running an oasis photography stand, taking photos of young couples, children with their parent, etc. As he finished up with a couple she sprinted to his side.

"Boo!" She playfully made him jump. The grey haired older man of his late 50's feigned a heart attack making her droop her jaw in a panic. He quickly chuckled and acknowledged that he was fine.

"Well hello Sansa."

"You remembered."

"I'm not too old to be a Thrones fan. Where's Daddy?"

"At home I think. I'm here with my Mom's evil boyfriend. He's trying to blackmail me. Will you help me? My cell is in his van."