Paige Ep. 013: Mother Goose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's your Mother?"

"She will be here sometime but I'm afraid to face her with Mark. She will take his side."

"What does he have to blackmail you with?" Mick appeared concerned glancing around for someone who looked menacing.

"That's him in front of the Pet Store. The bald guy with tattoos."

"He looks mean."

"He is."

"Want to use my cell to call your Dad?"

"Yes...oh pooh! I don't know Daddy's number by heart. He's just under my contacts so it's easier." She frowned and hugged closer to Mick for safety.

"Should I call Security?"

"Noooo! Mom would hate me. Just keep me safe until Mommy gets here. She can call Daddy for me."

"Alright! I don't have any other folks in line at the moment. You just sit in that chair. Call it a throne fit for a Queen."

"Sansa." She does her best raspy voice. "Maybe I should hide in the fur store." He makes her smile.

"You just stay by me Sansa dear. I'll keep you safe." He eyes Mark searching high and low. As Mark looks his way Mickey stands in front of Paige and hides her with his bulk. Mickey wasn't exactly a small man, tall but portly in appearance. Moving toward his setup booth Mark was under twenty feet from her. In a held breath squeal she drops to her hands and knees peering at him from behind a curtained barricade surrounding Mickey's setting. Glaring down at Paige in her mousey stance Mick notes her butt zipper down a couple inches. How could she not notice it? Of course the jeans were still buttoned and tight. With her ass in the air the gap between fabric spread open more. In a sly move Mickey snapped a picture with his .35 MM, no flash needed. Looking around for eyes on them he reached down and pinched her zipper gently pulling it down another inch. She still didn't notice. It was now down almost four inches low. Unreal! He could see the upper crest of her butt pucker. Another secretive photo shot. The Oldman still had it in him.

Moving away from them, Paige remained down low as people walking by noticed with curious eyes. Some winced, laughing as the Photographer stared at Paige from behind. Once Mick became aware he had an audience he mutters. "Did you find your contacts Dear?" Paige looked at the ground and swiftly removed her glasses looking up with a wince as if poor eye sight. They knew better. Nice try.

"I don't think they bought our cover story." He chuckled.

"Oh well. I don't care." She sits up on her knees and puts her glasses on. "Thank you for hiding me out Mister Mickey."

"Lord that gave me the chills." He shivers.

"What did?"

"You and your mousey, kidlike voice. Calling me Mister Mickey."

"Oh!" She giggles and crawls around him to the opposite side in case she needed to hide from Mark should he return.

"It looks like he got a phone call." Mick warned her.

She looks up like a groundhog looking for a shadow. "It must be my Mommy." In looking Mark turned facing directly at Mickey and Minnie. Crouching low with her ass in the air her zipper crept open, lower still. The constriction of her knelt position unzipped it another two inches. She felt a draft now as it was nearly all the way open. As Mickey poised his camera a hand appeared bending over the curtain.

"YOUNG LADY! WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?" A hand tries to zip her up frantically, but as Paige jumps the hand accidently enters her private space. A fingernail jabs her butthole. Paige yelps loudly and rears up beet red at being goosed. Looking back in shock there was a woman not much taller than Paige was, standing at 5'4, 125, shorter red hair but darker in tone. Her body style very similar to her daughter's.

"MOMMY!" Paige reaches behind her to discover her zipper down and cringes. "It must have come unzipped."

"Why is my daughter behind this barrier with you?" Paula folded her arms awaiting an answer from Mickey. The old man casts a thumb toward Mark who was just now joining them.

"She was hiding out from your boyfriend there. Said she was really uncomfortable around him."

"Who are you to interfere with my daughter's family life?"

"MOMMY! Please don't yell at Mister Mickey. He's a friend of Daddy's. I asked him to keep me safe."

"Safe from what? Mark? Why would Mark hurt you?"

"Yeah! Why would I hurt you?" Mark shakes his cell at her which had the Tender photo of her on the screen.

""You know what?" Paula shook her head with an expression of pure aggravation. "I don't care why at this moment. Zip yourself up. I need to wash my hands. UGH!" Paula turns away knowing her fingertip had been in her daughters anus. The thought of cleanliness took over. "Stay with Mark."

Reaching behind her Mark shook his head telling her not to. She hesitated until Mickey jumped in. "Look Buddy, I don't know what you have on the kid but I'm not gonna stand for..."

"Ohhh Security?" Mark looks amused, "Can you check this guys camera for dirty pics? I swear I saw him being perverted."

Mickey swallows and looks to Paige sweating hard. "I have to stay out of this Kid. Have your Dad call me. I'm sorry." Mick left his booth and went to grab a drink. Secretly he switched film out with one in his pocket for protective measures, in case he did need to produce pics. The older film he stashed away in his sock. Paige pouted feeling sorry for Mickey.

"I hate you Mark."

"No. You love me and want to do whatever I want you to do. Don't make this any harder than it has to be. When Paula gets back you apologize to me and treat me with respect or I'll show her everything. I have more on you than I let on Squirt."

"What?" She whines. "What do you have?"

"Video. Pics. You name it."

"From who?"

"I told you I'm not ratting them out."

"But, you'll rat me out if I say no to your sick meanie..."

"In a heartbeat." He cuts her off. "Trust me your Mom will side with me after I tell her I was afraid to fess up what I knew. That I wanted to keep our family together. Imagine how crushed she would be by you being manhandled by guys and loving it."

"Please don't do that to Mommy."

"Then tell me what I want to hear."

Pouty to the point of tears she chokes slightly. "I'll be nice to you."

"Better than nice. One of these days here real soon I'm fucking every hole you have."

"Noooo!" She sheds a tear finally.

"Dry up. Get through today. Let your Mom buy you whatever dress she wants to get you. We'll discuss things soon enough. Oh, and if you tell Lonnie about this I'll go out of my way to ruin him too. Got me?"

Nodding she snivel's and dabs her eyes on her wrist. Luckily she wasn't wearing mascara today. Five minutes later Paula rejoins them, still upset by her daughters behavior.

"We should just do this another time." Paula scowls noticing Paige had been crying. "Mark? Can I have a minute alone with Paige?"

"Mark?" Paige swallows dryly. "I-I'm sorry."

"No problem. Keep your chin up Kid. I'm on your side."

That made Paige huff and roll her eyes. Paula shook her head with concern. "What is really going on here?"

"Nothing. I don't like Mark is all. Mommy? I know what he...does to you. I saw it on his laptop once."

"What?" Paula flared her eyes. "What did you..."

"Everything. I saw you tied up. He was spanking you with some kind of whip. You were nakie. He...put his...thing in your mouth against your will. Other places too."

"Oh my God!" Paula covered her embarrassment, as her daughter normally does. "This is why you're afraid of Mark?" Nodding shyly Paige couldn't even look at her Mom. Taking a deep breath and hiding her own tears Paula exhales loudly. "Honey? I'm sorry you saw that. Mark should not have left his laptop open with that on it. Sweetie? You have to understand that he and I...well...we live differently than most people. I...like being treated like that. Mark only acts mean, but it's to turn me on."

"Oh! It looked scary. Like he was hurting you."

"Not at all. Sweetheart I'm so very sorry you had to see that. I hope we haven't scarred you for life. Not all men will treat you like that. You will find a sweet young man who will respect you."

Paige almost wanted to laugh. She didn't want a sweet young man. Truthfully Paige desired guys who took control. She just really despised Mark Rapier. He was not as nice as her Mother knew.

"I hope so. Guys...barely talk to me."

"I don't know that I believe that. Where on Earth did you get jeans that zip in the ass?"

"Online." She lied.

"Does your Father know of these?"

"No. Daddy doesn't pay attention to what I wear."

"I think he and I need to discuss those jeans. That crusty old man was drooling all over himself looking at your tushy."

"Mister Micky would never hurt me Mommy. He is friends with Daddy. He was even nice enough to buy me a pair of boots when Daddy couldn't afford them."

Overcome by thoughts Paula finally breaks her emotional buildup. "Okay! Let's buy you a cute dress for Graduation. I'll arrange a hair appointment the day before."

"I like my hair long. Please don't ask me to cut it off."

"You need your ends trimmed at least." Paula caresses her daughter's hair lovingly. "What type of dress did you have in mind?"

"Flowered?" Paige cringes not wanting her Mother to be offended by her compulsive floral wardrobe choices. At this point Paige felt compelled to let her Mom be happy toward her. Even if it meant being tortured into wearing flowers.

With a scowl Paula shook her head. "Let's compromise. Floral top with an all black skirt."

She points behind them at a store window. A mannequin wearing just that popped, it was perfect. Paige's eyes went wide.

"Yessss! Mommy I love that dress."

"Good! Let's go try it on."

Mark Rapier was left behind. Sneering at them he hadn't realized that Mick Huber had taken long distance photos of him. With a telephoto lens he captured a look at his cell with Paige on the screen. Two could play dirty. Mick was devious too, but the man had a heart.

"Don't you worry Kid. Grampa Mickey has your back."

M-I-C...See? Micky did care. K-E-Y...Why? Because he had his own agenda.

No M-O-U-S-E.