Paige Ep. 015: Babydoll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Please call me."

Fidgeting Paige took the chance.

"Hi Mister Frank."

"Play for me, Please. Those videos have made me masturbate for the last hour. I need you Paige."

"Do you want to cum all over me Mister Frank?"

"YES!" He growls. "I'll pay you $500 just to let me cum on your face."

"Really?" Her eyes flare at dollar signs.

"Yes. A $1000 to fuck me."

She was waking up now. "A thousand dollars?"

"$2000 a month to fuck me once a week."

"Wowza!"

"Just be my little Babydoll Paige." That was twice tonight she had been called that. It made her smile.

"Fuzzy stays in my arms to protect me."

"Yes of course. Fuzzy is welcome. Dear God Woman. I WANT YOU!"

"Can I call you Daddy Frank?"

"Yessss!" He snarls cumming loudly.

"Did Daddy Frank shoot some snowflakes?"

"Yessssssssssss!" Another round of guttural shots of Christmas cheer in May. "You only want me once a week? Make Babydoll sad." She whimpers.

"$3000."

Her eyes bulge. "More Daddy Frank." Her voice stimulating a third avalanche of sticky snow.

"$5000 if you spend today with me."

"Gosh! Let me ask my real Daddy." She leaps from bed and runs into Lonnie's room squealing and jumping on his mattress scaring the life out of him. "DADDY! DADDY! DADDY! Mister Frank wants to pay me $5000 to spend today with him. Can I go?"

"What?" He squints groggily in disbelief. She hands the phone to him.

"Talk to Daddy Frank."

"It's 4AM for God's sake."

She fans her fingers out. "Five Daddy. Five. THOUSAND."

Grimacing he takes the phone. "Is this Frank?"

"Yes indeed. My offer is open to negotiation. Let me wine, dine, and make love to Paige all day long and I'll hand her $5000 cash. $3000 a month thereafter to fuck me once a week."

Lonnie's eyes revive. "Seriously? She's not a hooker Frank. She's only been eighteen barely a month."

"Babydoll Mistress. That's all I desire. I'll smother her in gifts even."

"Well now! Where do I drop her off?"

"I'll send a limo for her. Have her wear her Hello Kitty jammies. Bring the bear. Pigtails."

"She lives in that crap anyways." He chuckles. "Cash in my hand before she leaves. No other way. I know of her location at all times. Trial basis Frank. Do we have a deal?"

"Absolutely. I'll have the driver bring the money to you. Have her ready by 9AM. I'll have her home by midnight."

"I need proof of your existence Frank. A Tender account can be rigged. I've seen Catfish."

"Whatever you need."

"How about we meet in person for Breakfast, the three of us prior to you taking her for the day?"

"I would like to meet her wearing those pajamas. Breakfast in public might..."

"I'll make her wear them to an IHop for $5000 bucks Franky."

"Dear God! DO IT!" Frank snarls cumming hard again. Lonnie winced at his deafening admission. Paige continued to hop on her excited by the possibilities.

"I WUV YOU DADDY FRANK."

"9AM IHOP on 33rd street. Jammies on. Teddy bear in hand. Torture Daddy Frank." Frank begged over the line.

"Can I HOP in your lap while you feed me pancakes?"

"YESSSSS! DEAR GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN."

"Slow down Frank or you'll be wore out before you even meet Paige."

"I...I can't stop. She's so fucking perfect."

Paige charmed Lonnie dancing her chin from shoulder to shoulder. She was fucking perfect.

"Franky? I'm going to hang up. See you at IHOP."

"FIIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEE!" Lon had to hang up. The Old guy was destroying his eardrum. Paige squeals and leaps at her Dad making him fall backward. She crawled on top of him and bounced over her erection covered by sheets. Dropping over him she hugs him tightly with a joyous purr.

"Why are you sticky?" He touches her ribs where Victor's cum had trickled earlier. She grits her teeth and plants her chin on his chest.

"I did something bad Daddy."

"What now?"

"I fucked our neighbor Victor in our back yard."

"WHAT?"

"He messaged me on Tender. Said he was our neighbor behind the house. He was really nice to me."

"For crying out loud."

"Don't be mad at me."

"Did he wear a condom?"

"Noooo." She pouts. "He shot over my tummy though."

"You fucking need to obey me on this condom issue Paige. You don't need to get pregnant or catch an STD."

"I don't like condoms Daddy. I want to feel everything."

"You swore to me you would make them wear rubbers."

"Okay. I'll try harder. OH! Daddy? I had to catch a bus to school the day Mom took me shopping. I met some college guys on the bus. I told them I was on Tender and they want to meet me on the bus again. They felt me up. If you go with me I can strip nakie on the bus."

"Sure. We can use Frank's money to bail ourselves out of jail."

"I messaged Todd too. He works as a LARPER at Medieval Times. He can get us in for free."

"Have you been online all night."

"Some of it. It's fun."

"Go take a shower. You're not going to get any sleep today."

"I'm excited. I get to spend a whole day with Mister Frank."

"If he doesn't pass out on you before noon." He laughs.

"Do I have permission to do whatever he wants?"

"Long as you don't get hurt. CONDOM!"

"K! I love you Daddy."

She shot out of bed and hit the showers. Lon was wide awake now.

"$5000. Well hell! Find a couple guys like Frank and we've struck pay dirt. Dammit! Why do I feel crappy about this? I'm whoring my kid out."

Shaking his head he lay back and stared at the ceiling.

"Blueberry pancakes do sound good."

Bacon too. Seeing as Paige was bringing it home now.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12