Paige Teaches Perversion Pt. 01

Story Info
Austin visits a pregnant woman to learn about perversion.
5.4k words
4.79
11.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,779 Followers

This story started as a romantic short story about a woman going through a divorce and a college freshman. However, as I was writing it, I had the idea to let these characters explore not only the loss of his virginity, but some of her fetishes and kinks.

This first installment is mostly introductory, but I hope you enjoy reading about Austin's first sexual experience.

As with everything I write, this story takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about birth control or STD's.

Sound off in the comments about what kinks you'd like Paige and Austin to explore as their relationship continues, and stay tuned for Part Two which is ready to be submitted as soon as this installment publishes.

IsabellaEmily

~~

Promptly at seven on Wednesday night Austin knocked on the storm door of the small ranch style house. Almost immediately the inner door was opened, and the smiling woman inside pushed the outer open a crack as well.

"My name is Paige," the brunette said, standing in the open doorway. "And that would make you Austin, right?"

"It does," he stammered shyly. "I guess I am. I mean I know I am. Sorry, I guess I'm pretty nervous."

"No apologies necessary," Paige said with a friendly smile. "It's nice to finally put a face to the voice. Please come in."

Austin came into the small front room, and looked around curiously, not sure why he had expected it to be different than any other living room he'd ever been in.

"How are you tonight, honey?" she asked.

"I'm doing pretty good," answered Austin. "How are you?"

"I am doing very well," she said with a kind smile. "I love winter. It's a perfect excuse to stay indoors and snuggle up in front of a movie."

"It is nice," Austin agreed nervously. "Sometimes an excuse to be lazy is just what you need."

"Exactly," she smiled. "Look why don't you sit down and get comfortable for a few minutes while we get to know one another."

"Sure," he said. "I don't think I can stay too long. I just sort of came over to meet you and see if I could get a sense what this was all about."

"That makes sense," she said. "No point leaping in without looking."

"This is a nice place," he said, sitting on the sofa near the bay window. "Reminds me of the house I grew up in."

Austin was trying hard to relax, but a thousand different sexual thoughts were swirling around his head, and he was sure Paige could tell how much effort he was expending to avoid staring at her large breasts and the baby bump clearly visible through her blouse.

"It's a small house," Paige said. "But it's just enough room for me. And I love the neighborhood."

Outside a couple walked down the sidewalk, with two large dogs on leashes. Austin watched them walk by from his seat near the front window.

"Did you enjoy the holidays?" he asked, nervously trying to think of something nonsexual to talk about.

"I did," Paige said. "I had some friends over and we cooked and watched movies and ate and gossiped and enjoyed ourselves. Not a traditional holiday, but a very comfortable and relaxing one."

"Sounds perfect to me," said Austin. "I stayed on campus and worked and studied. Movies and cooking sound a lot nicer than reruns and pizza."

"If you have no plans when Easter rolls around, you're welcome here," she told him with a smile. "Good food and horror movies with friends always make the time more enjoyable."

"Thank you," said Austin. "I think I'd like that."

"So tell me what brings you by tonight Austin," prompted Paige.

She found his nervousness cute and was amused at how hard he was working to avoid staring at her body. But she had decided that if she left it up to him, they might be engaged in small talk all night, unless he got a migraine first from trying to check out her breasts with his peripheral vision.

Austin took a deep breath.

"I'm curious," he said. "And horny. And I have no interest in paying for sex, and I'm so damn shy that I just can't make a connection with anyone."

He was looking down at the carpet, his face a bright red, and he glanced up to see if she was offended by his using the word horny.

"Curious and horny is a pretty powerful combination." Paige said softly.

He looked her in her eyes and felt his heart pound in his chest.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to..."

He trailed off, unsure how exactly to finish that sentence.

Fortunately, Paige wasn't nervous, nor was she inexperienced.

"No apologies necessary Austin," she said with a grin. "After all horniness is how we connected. It's a bond that we already share, even without knowing each other very well."

"I'm glad to hear you say that," he laughed. "I wasn't sure about coming right out and saying it."

"You don't have to worry about offending or embarrassing me," she said. "Unless you're mean on purpose or insulting, you can say or ask anything that's on your mind and I promise not to take offense."

"Good," he grinned back at her. "I appreciate that."

"Well you're in the right place Austin," she said. "My situation is fairly unique, and like you I've considered some rather unorthodox ways of dealing with it. I'd say we're lucky to have found each other."

He nodded, and she purposely shifted in her chair, purposefully stretching and showing off her even larger than usual breasts, giving him a glimpse that he couldn't possibly miss.

"If we can get along together," she continued, "I suspect we can both assist each other and make each other very happy. And since you're here you're at least interested in seeing if we can get along. Correct?"

"I'd like that a lot," he agreed.

"Perfect," she smiled. "Because my needs have become rather intense, and I suspect we can mutually benefit one another. You read through my profile on the dating app, so do you have any questions?"

"Just one," he said. "Your profile said you were wanting to barter for pleasure, but I'm not sure I understand what exactly that means."

"It's pretty simple really," said Paige. "I'm a pregnant woman with a high sex drive, so for everything you enjoy, I want to enjoy something. Hopefully we'll both enjoy most of these things together, but I don't want either of us to feel used without some sort of pleasure compensation."

"That seems fair," said Austin.

"I thought so," smiled Paige. "And I think negotiating what we each want to do helps us get to know each other. For instance, if you want to see me naked, I'll want to see your body as well. If you want to watch me cum, I'll want to see you do something sexy in return."

"Sounds reasonable," agreed Austin.

"It helps us keep our fun in perspective," Paige said. "I have some rather unusual interests, and if you are willing to indulge me in something that's sort of, let's say, different, I don't want you to feel like you're being used. I want you to get something that excites you in return."

He nodded, equally nervous and excited about what he might be getting into.

"I want things to stay casual," Paige continued. "So I think if we trade pleasure we'll keep reminding ourselves what we're doing here. If you want to fuck my ass, I'll want more than a backrub in return. If you want a simple handjob, I won't expect you to pleasure me with your mouth."

"Let the punishment fit the crime, so to speak?" asked Austin with a grin.

"That's it exactly," laughed Paige, pleased to see that he was relaxing. "Not that there has to be any real punishment doled out. I prefer to think of pleasure as a reward."

"Me too," said Austin. "Do you have any questions for me?"

"I don't think I have any real questions for you," said Paige. "Other than about what sort of things you'd like to try. Your message said you weren't really experienced with sex, so I want this to be a learning experience for you as well as something satisfying and fun."

"That makes me feel better," said Austin. "On the way over I was so nervous I was afraid I'd forget what I was even here for."

Paige laughed.

"Well, if you forget we can always try to jog your memory somehow," she teased. "As for what we can try, you can ask about anything. I might not be willing to do something, but I won't be bothered if you ask."

Austin nodded, staring at her.

She was remarkably beautiful, and her dark eyes were mesmerizing. He'd thought she was attractive in a sort of plain way when she'd opened her front door a while ago, but after sitting and talking with her he was convinced that she was one of the three or four most attractive women he'd ever talked to.

They'd connected online a few weeks ago, and had been chatting together almost nonstop, before he summoned the courage to ask about the possibility of meeting face to face. To his surprise she enthusiastically agreed to his request.

He'd never had sex before, but as he had confessed to her, his curiosity had moved past the stage where porn videos could satisfy.

She'd similarly confessed that since her husband had left her just a few weeks into her pregnancy, her loneliness and hormones had driven her to look online for some sort of sexual release that masturbation could no longer provide.

As they chatted back and forth he'd asked her questions about female pleasure, and she'd confessed to some of the kinkier things that she enjoyed.

"I do want to ask you how you feel about this?" asked Austin. "I mean I feel sort of like I'm treating you like some sort of object or something, and I don't want you to feel that way."

"Are you worried about treating me like a fetish instead of as a flesh and blood person with my own feelings?" Paige asked with a smile.

"Something like that," said Austin.

"It's sweet of you to ask," said Paige. "I appreciate your concern. The truth is if you approached me in a club and asked to have sex with me just because I was pregnant, I might feel that way. But this is my home and I invited you here, so it's sort of sexy to think that you're here just to play with me and my body."

"That makes me feel less like a creep," Austin grinned.

"I'm glad to hear that Austin," Paige said. "I want you to enjoy satisfying your curiosities."

"I'm a virgin," Austin suddenly blurted out. "I hope that's not weird, but I haven't really done anything. With anyone. Anything we did would be a first-time thing for me."

"You haven't done anything?" Paige asked, her eyes wide. "With anyone?"

"Just masturbation," admitted Austin. "And phone sex."

"I'd be honored to show you any kind of sexual pleasure that you're interested in," said Paige. "And I like to watch men masturbate, so at the very least maybe we can do that together."

"I think I could do that for you," he grinned.

"That sounds delicious," said Paige. "I love to see a young man stroke himself. But you being a virgin isn't weird. I'll do my best to help you cross each boundary as you're ready, and I promise not to rush you. I want you to enjoy this as much as I hope to."

"I'm so glad I knocked on your door," said Austin. "I was so scared I almost chickened out."

"Well, I'm glad you didn't," Paige said. "I can think of other ways to end up sweaty and out of breath that you'll enjoy far more. But I'm being a lousy hostess. Would you like something to drink?"

"Not right now," Austin said. "I'm okay. But if you want something don't wait for me."

"I definitely want something," Paige said with a wink. "But it's not in the kitchen. You said you couldn't stay long before. How much time do you have?"

"I'm not very rushed," Austin confessed. "I just wanted an excuse to leave if I got too nervous."

"Are you still nervous?" Paige asked with a wink.

"A little," he admitted. "But not like I was."

"Good," she said. "I think maybe what we should start with is something simple. No pressure or anything like that. If it goes well we can definitely try something else, but for tonight let's stick to the shallow end of the pool so to speak."

"Okay," said Austin, wondering what she had in mind.

"If you're literally willing to put yourself in my hands, I would absolutely adore giving you a handjob," said Paige. "I love to look at and touch cock, and I especially love to see one shoot off. Do you think that would be too much for us to try tonight?"

"No," Austin said. "I think that would be fun. But what about you? Would you want me to....?"

"Let's just focus on you for now," said Paige softly. "Afterwards we can worry about reciprocity or whatever our next step might be. In the meantime, why don't you get comfortable and I'll be right back."

She got up and went down the hallway, and Austin glanced around uncertainly.

A handjob meant he'd have to take his pants off, or at least take his cock out, but he was nowhere near comfortable enough to be sitting in her living room with his cock out when she returned.

He did stand and take his jacket off, and he moved to the other end of the couch, so she would at least know that he hadn't stayed awkwardly in the same place.

"Let me pull the drapes shut," she said, coming back into the room.

She put some towels and two bottles of lube on the edge of the couch, and reached up and pulled the drapes across the window. She touched the switch near the front door and the lights dimmed, and she turned to grin at Austin.

"Get as undressed as you'd like," she told him. "I would love to see as much of your body as you're comfortable showing me, but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. Would you be okay if I changed into something more comfortable myself?"

"Sure," he said. "Wear anything you like."

She took a step close to him and leaned over.

"Don't worry honey," she told him. "All you have to do is let Paige do her thing, and you'll be just fine."

She went back down the hall, and he took a deep breath and then pulled his shirt over his head, folding it carefully and putting it on his jacket. Then he undid his pants and pushed them down, taking off his socks and shoes before sitting back on the couch.

He wished he was hard, but quickly put his mind on other things, afraid to overthink himself to the point of not being able to get hard at all.

He stretched his legs out and willed himself to relax, and was working on breathing steadily in and out when Paige returned with a blanket.

She had put her hair in pigtails, and was wearing a pink teddy. She was barefoot and stopped and smiled at Austin. The teddy was almost see-through, and her nipples were obviously stiff and straining at the fabric, which hung just low enough to make him wonder if she was wearing panties.

"You're even better looking with your shirt off Austin," she said with a grin.

"You're beautiful," he said softly, unable to stop staring at her body.

He had wondered if he would find a pregnant woman attractive, and to his surprise the swell of her belly only added to the eroticism of the moment.

"Thank you honey," she grinned. "Help me spread this out."

She unfolded the blanket, and they smoothed it out over the couch, and then Paige pushed the coffee table to the side and knelt next to the couch.

"Come on and get comfortable," she said, patting the blanket. "I'll handle everything from here."

He moved to the couch and she caught his underwear in her hand and tugged, pulling them down to the floor.

"We won't need those for a while," she said with a grin as he lowered himself to the couch.

"Sorry I'm so nervous," he whispered, scared to death that his shaking voice would crack, and worried about the fact that his cock wasn't stiff yet.

She put her hand on his thigh and began to move it up and down.

"You're allowed to be nervous when your beautiful cock is about to be touched by someone else for the very first time," she whispered. "But just close your eyes and enjoy this."

He closed his eyes and she slid her fingers up and began to gently drag her fingernails against his ballsack, and he let out a sigh as his cock twitched. She smiled to herself and used her thumbs against his balls as she started to rhythmically tap her fingers against his shaft.

"Your balls feel so tight," she whispered. "How long since you made yourself cum?"

"Last night," he grunted.

She'd been worried that maybe he'd have performance anxiety, but he was thickening against her fingers as she watched, and she loved the way he was changing from soft to stiff as she touched him.

"That's it," she urged him. "Let that cock get nice and thick for me. I want to see how anxious it is to spill twenty-four hours of hot cum for me."

She wrapped her fingers around the base of his growing erection and squeezed, and he responded by moving his hips eagerly.

"My oh my you got real hard for me didn't you?" she whispered, dragging her fingertips along his tight shaft.

"You made me hard," he said, gritting his teeth. "You make me so horny."

"Good," she giggled, giving his balls a squeeze. "I like hard and horny cock."

She wrapped her hand around him and started to move it up and down, watching his face contort with pleasure as he felt his cock moving for the first time thanks to another person.

She settled into a slow stroking motion, agonizingly working him through his throbbing arousal, being careful not to bring him along too quickly.

She knew he wouldn't last long, and she was anxious to see his load, but she didn't want him to cum so fast that he'd be embarrassed.

"Your hand is so soft," he moaned.

"You're really going to like this then," she grinned, flipping open the bottle of lube.

She drizzled the silky liquid onto his cockhead and started to work it up and down along his sensitive shaft, and he sat up and moaned again as her now slippery hand tugged his cock.

"Jeezus that's good," he moaned, staring down at what she was doing.

She made sure his entire shaft was slick, and then she used both hands on his balls again, kneading his sensitive balls while his shiny cock throbbed.

"You're starting to leak," she said softly, pushing her index finger against his opening.

"Fuck," he moaned, trembling at the sensory overload.

She wrapped her hand back around him and started to stroke up and down, pushing all the way down against the base of his cock and then sliding her hot hand all the way up to his cockhead, gently twisting her slippery fingers around his tip before stroking down again.

"If you're close you don't have to hold it back honey," she told him. "Just let it go and we'll both enjoy it. This won't be the only time we play together."

She gave him five fast strokes that caused him to hold his breath and writhe on the couch, before slowing back down to her teasing pace.

"It's....it's gonna be...gonna be a lot," he panted.

"Are you going to make a hot mess for me?" she asked.

She pulled on his balls with one hand and gave another five rapid tip to base strokes.

"I always do," he grunted. "Especially when I'm really excited."

"Good," she giggled. "I love hot cum."

She leaned over and put her lips against his ear.

"I love hot cum a lot baby," she whispered.

She gave him a hard squeeze and she felt him throb in her hand. She considered taking him into her mouth and letting him enjoy the feeling of erupting as she sucked, but she decided to let him enjoy cumming from a simple handjob first.

They'd have plenty of time to work their way to all of his other firsts. And through her favorite things to do to and with a cock.

"You're really hard," she said, letting go of his cock and watching it throb.

She slapped it gently and he moaned.

"You're making me horny Austin baby," she grinned, looking into his eyes. "Feeling how horny you are is really getting to me."

"Really?" he asked, wide eyed.

She got to her knees and stretched her arms over her head, letting the nightie lift up over her hips and showing him the curly dark hair between her legs.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,779 Followers
12