All Comments on 'Paige Teaches Perversion Pt. 01'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen3 months ago

An amazing introductory chapter, IsabellaEmily. I never thought a story without any penetration at all could get me so wet. I do hope Austin is going to be allowed to fuck Paige soon? Seeing as how she's pregnant, I think they should do it doggy fashion, which will allow Paige to display her arsehole to Austin. He really wants to fuck all her holes, and in return, will offer up his own virgin arsehole for her to peg. I don't think you need my ideas to write another hot chapter like this one, but you did ask for suggestions. I'm giving this chapter 5 stars.

Rainyday493Rainyday4933 months ago

Delightful writing about a very hot experience.

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein19623 months ago

Can't wait to see where this journey takes them. Great first chapter. Cheers. Frankie

Wiz1002Wiz10023 months ago

Great story and I’m looking forward to read of the fetishes that you have in store for this unusual couple. A virgin male and a pregnant woman opens up loads of kinky possibilities that I know you will do justice to.

RachelPostRachelPost3 months ago

Great story. How you described Austin was perfect. Can't wait to see part 2. I think the length was fine

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

5/5 as always. Really well written, great start to a series. Looking for some lactation fetish. Thanks for this.

Leigh28Leigh283 months ago

Fantastic story - quite original scenario, great writing and great editing. If there were any mistakes I glossed right over them. You have great narrative flow without any tedious set-ups and back-stories. 5* from me.

Thanks, Leigh

humminbeanhumminbean3 months ago

Delightful! The nervous young man and his skilled guide offer many possibilities. Then, there's the special beauty of a pregnant woman to be explored. More, please!

gforce746gforce7463 months ago

Extremely well written blazing hot! Great concept pregnant women are so very sensual by nature perfect setting for a young man to lose his virginity. Can't wait as these two explore their fetishes together. Next thing for Austin to learn to be in touch with all 5 senses. Giving and receiving oral, 69, all positions imaginable, moving on dialing up the heat more kink, including lactation. All 5 bright shining stars!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please get Austin to fist her at some point... get her ready for dropping the sprog. Also pregnant women have less control over their bladders, so some 'golden' opportunities there!

ArseGratiaArtisArseGratiaArtis3 months ago

Very hot. I get the feeling he is being led down a primrose path, and they're both going to find some fun detours. Looking forward to the next one.

SpankingDreamerSpankingDreamer3 months ago

A really exciting read, two very interesting and quite different characters. It will be interesting to see where you go with them.

I enjoy your writing it’s easy to read but describes their interaction at a lovely pace.

I look forward eagerly to your detailing their sex life together, pregnant women are so, SO beautiful and sexy. I suspect Austin will definitely enjoy shooting all that cum of his deep inside her gorgeous pregnant tummy.

I hope Austin being the shy, virgin lad he is, is also fascinated by spanking and wants to experience a proper genuine hiding from a "mummy" and that she is more than willing to make his little bare bottom very, VERY sore indeed...and does!

I can't wait to read more.

lemecfrancaislemecfrancais3 months ago

This was a nice return from you.

Welcome back.

Very sensual and arousing read

Hope some foot fetish action will take

part of the scenario

Be blessed

DevilbobyDevilboby3 months ago

A different sort of story, it's funny when I read some writers I get a vision of the people involved and my vision of Paige is a petite young lady your description is of a quite large breasted lady whereas mine is the exact opposite I see her as a slim elfin young lady with what we used to call a pixie style hair cut with a slight Asian look about the eyes and a lovely little narrow chin and jawline. Possibly that is my ideal woman but the polar opposite of the young lady I married many years ago. We had 52 years of a content relationship.

NavycobNavycob3 months ago

Ok. That was incredible. The way you flow walked us through all of that. The level of detail was perfect and the sex was amazing

Ron

Baloneypony66Baloneypony663 months ago

Excellent read, I can’t wait for part two!

MillstoneMagnetMillstoneMagnet3 months ago

I was trying to just enjoy the story and idly play with myself, I was saving up for a date tonight. But when she started to cum and he slid inside her I lost it and came so good. Great work as always.

trousersnaketrousersnake3 months ago

This is a lovely story. Quite gentle and loving but also very erotic. Looking forward to where your kinky mind takes it next

MisteredoneMisteredone3 months ago

I just e-read this first part before moving onto part 2. Five stars for sure. As for kinks- my personal favorite is golden showers, drinking it, anything with golden.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoush3 months ago

Excellent start, can’t wait to see what other adventures she can lead him through

Rimbaud17Rimbaud173 months ago

I missed this when it first came out, and so had to come back and read it after reading part 2 this morning. I absolutely love these characters, and I look forward to being a voyeur to their wonderfully frank and honest adventures together for a long time to come.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Terrific beginning, and I am getting to know the characters, who are so believable.

IveBignuttsIveBignutts3 months ago

A great theme and a great start to a multi-chapter story that promises some great HOT moments between these two characters. Your on my favourite authors list since a long time and I LOVE your imagination. You're so good at writing erotica. This first chapter reminds me of my first real experience with sex many many years ago. It was with a married woman and she taught me so well. Thanks for taking me back to wonderful HOT memories. 5 stars to you again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...