Paige Teaches Perversion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't see it," she said softly, "but you have me really wet."

He reached out his hand and then pulled it back, looking up into her eyes as if touching the pussy lips of a woman who was stroking his cock might be rude.

With a gentle smile she put her hand on his wrist.

"Here," she whispered.

She guided his fingers to her, and she felt him touch her inner thigh and she shivered.

"It's...it's..." he sat up on the couch, staring between her legs as his finger pushed up against her.

"I'm leaking," she whispered. "Stroking your cock is making me so fucking horny."

"Can I...do you want help with it?" he asked softly.

"If you want to help me, I do need to cum pretty soon," she told him, reaching for his cock again. "But let's finish what we started here."

She took his balls in her hand again, and squeezed gently while twisting the palm of her hand around the head of his cock.

"Oh fuck," he moaned, his whole body tensing.

He fell back on the couch, her slippery pussy lips almost forgotten as fresh sparks of pleasure surged through his balls.

She gripped his cock tightly and jerked it furiously up and down for twenty seconds, before slowing her pace again, feeling him throb in her hand as he moaned again.

"Go ahead sweetheart," she whispered. "Don't hold back. Let me see how much you can shoot."

"Gonna cum," he moaned.

"Do it," she said, pulling on his balls gently in the same slow rhythm she was using to stroke.

"Fuuuuuuuck," he groaned.

She smiled sweetly at him, pulling up and down on his rock hard dick with her slick fingers, knowing that her pace was keeping his orgasm right at the edge, not quite fast enough for him to cum, but not slow enough for him to think of anything but the mounting pressure.

"You're so fucking hard," she told him.

She squeezed even harder as she stroked, starting to quickly tighten and then loosen her grip on him quickly while still stroking torturously slow.

"Ohgawdohgawdohgawd," he muttered with his eyes clenched shut.

"Are you glad you came to see me tonight?" she asked with a grin.

"Oh fuck yes," he panted.

"Are you going to come back again sometime soon?"

"Oh my fucking gawd yes!"

"Do you want to cum for me?"

"Please! Please! Fuckpleaseyes!"

"Do it," she urged, starting to stroke a bit faster. "Give me your cum!"

With a roar his orgasm started, a ribbon of hot semen shooting nearly two feet in the air from his pulsing cock.

She yelped with delight as he spurted another hot splash, and then another and another up into the air, his cumshot thick and warm as it coated his body and her arms.

It kept exploding out of him, and she jerked him furiously watching wide-eyed as his cockhead pulsed open again and again with his white cream. It went on and on, until he half sat up and grabbed her wrist, unable to take any more stimulation.

"I'm sorry," he groaned, looking at the mess he'd made.

"Don't be," she said with a smile. "It's what I wanted. You just kept cumming and cumming. What a fucking load you gave me."

"It never felt like that before," he panted.

She stood up and put her right foot on the couch, and grabbed his hand again and put it against her inner thigh, which was positively slippery with her own leaking arousal.

"See what you've done to me?" she said. "I was going to wait until you went home to make myself cum, but I don't know if I can wait."

"Don't wait," he said, staring at her. "I want you to."

She grinned and moved his hand up against her crease, and he immediately began to run his fingers up and down along her slippery lips. She moved his fingers up to the top of her lips, and moaned as they slid over her stiff clit.

"You made my little clitty so hard," she grinned. "She needs some relief too."

Before Austin could react Paige joined him on the couch, pushing herself against him as their legs interlocked, and her wet hole pushed against his still hard cock.

"You're still hard for me," she whispered.

She reached out and wrapped her hand around him and started to stroke, before moving her fingers to herself. His cum and lube made her fingers slippery and she spread her lips so he could see his first cunt up close.

"Watch me cum for you baby," she told him.

She poured more lube into her hand and then settled into a quick rubbing pace over her clit while she probed with the fingers of her other hand into her sensitive opening. She knew from years of experience that the combination would bring her pleasure to a boiling point within minutes.

He stared as she fingered and rubbed herself in front of him, watching her face twist in pleasure before looking back to her fingers working to bring her orgasm to a fever pitch.

"Stroke with me if you want to," she whispered. "Even if you can't cum again I like watching a man rub his cock."

He didn't need any more encouragement than that, and within seconds he was matching her pace exactly as they both stared at what they were sharing.

On and on they worked their fingers, whispering encouragement to one another, until at last Paige pressed a little closer to him and licked her lips.

"I'm going to go off," she told him.

He nodded, unable to tear his eyes away from her beautiful clit and the slippery hole beneath it as she started to pump her fingers even faster.

He jerked along with her, and when she suddenly stopped stroking and screamed he lost control along with her, and she grabbed his cock and pushed his head against her opening.

He felt himself shoot another slippery load of semen against her wet heat, both of them moaning and thrusting their bodies at each other as they shared a masturbatory release.

Paige suddenly lunged forward and pressed her body against his, her mouth finding his while she guided his still stiff prick up into her clenching hole.

He opened his mouth as her tongue pushed against his front teeth, and he moaned in the total pleasure of feeling the tight pressure of an aroused pussy settle around his cock for the first time.

She began to pump herself up and down on him, and he pushed her nightie up and palmed her heavy breasts just as another orgasm tore through her.

She pressed his body to the couch and shrieked into his ear as she came again, his cock rubbing her most sensitive spot from the inside.

She sought his mouth with her own again, and a passionate and hungry kiss eventually turned soft and tender, his cock softening inside her as she stroked his shoulders and savored his gentle cupping of her breasts.

At last, she pulled away, and with strings of their sticky body fluid stretching from his cock to her hole they both watched the slimy mess as she knelt on the couch between his legs.

Slowly Paige stood up, her soft patch of curly pubic hair hiding her opening as they both looked at each other's bodies. She smiled down at him.

"That was fucking hot," she grinned. "And messy."

"Sorry about that," he smiled up at her, his nervousness replaced by a lazy post-orgasmic sense of peace. "Even after I cum once I still make a big mess."

"Don't apologize to me for being able to cum a lot," she teased. "I've spent hours grinding against my vibrator fantasizing about feeling that in me and on me recently. I fucking loved it so much."

She picked up a clean towel and pressed it up between her legs.

"Hold this for me," she said softly as she unfolded another towel.

He held the towel against her as she slowly and carefully wiped him clean, squeezing his now soft cock to milk all of his leftover fluid out into the towel.

When he was as clean as she could get him she allowed him to wipe her, sighing happily as his fingers gently detoured from cleaning to touch and explore between her legs.

"You're so beautiful," he said, looking up at her from where he was sitting on the couch. "And your body is so fucking sexy."

"Thank you," she told him. "I am so glad you and your perfect cock came to see me tonight."

"So am I," he said. "This was the best night of my life."

"The best night so far," she corrected him with a wink. "If you're willing I would very much like to show you some more."

"If you invite me, I'll be here," he said.

She bent down and picked up the lube, tightening the lid as she watched Austin start to get dressed.

She went into the kitchen and returned with two bottles of water.

"You're going to need to rehydrate after that explosive loss of fluids," she laughed.

"Thank you," he said. "I might be down a quart."

"Maybe a quart and a half," she teased. "Can you always cum that much?"

"Usually," he said. "If I skip making myself cum for two or three days it's a laundry disaster no matter how many towels I put down."

She stepped close to him.

"I hope you're not just being polite about having enjoyed this Austin," she whispered, her fingers gripping his arm tightly. "Because I really want you to abstain and then come back here in two days. I fucking need another load like that."

"Is that an official invitation?" he asked softly. "Because I definitely want to come back. And some of those things that we chatted about online?"

"If you're willing to indulge my fetishes and explore some of your own, this could be the start of the most amazing year of my life," she whispered.

He grinned back, and she knew that he was young, horny, and would be willing to try just about anything to get his cock back inside her body. She lifted her head and brushed her lips against his.

"Friday night," she whispered. "Show up hydrated and ready."

"I can't wait," he said with a smile.

~~

I have the second part of this story nearly done and decided to break it into multiple parts rather than let it get too long.

I'll upload it as soon as this one publishes, so watch for it!

Thank you for reading this far, and keep checking back. Paige and Austin are going to explore a lot of kinky things, and even though not all of them will be your cup of tea, hopefully some of them will!

In the meantime, check out some of my other stories, and don't hold back with your own kinky ideas for me to write about! My Fetish Focus series is 100% reader-suggested!

IsabellaEmily

12