Paige Teaches Perversion Pt. 02

Story Info
Paige continues to teach Austin about kink.
6.8k words
4.82
7.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,729 Followers

This story started as a romantic short story about a woman going through a divorce and a college freshman. However, as I was writing it, I had the idea to let these characters explore not only the loss of his virginity, but some of her fetishes and kinks.

This second installment features her introducing him to her love of body fluid. Semen, saliva, and the exhibitionism of pissing in front of a partner.

I want to give a shout out to HottieOlwen who made a suggestion that I used in this story.

Lots of you shared suggestions in the comments and in private messages, and I'm keeping a list! As with everything I write, this story takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about birth control or STD's.

Sound off in the comments about what kinks you'd like Paige to introduce Austin to in future installments, and what sort of things you'd like him to request from her.

IsabellaEmily

~~

The front door opened as Austin walked up the narrow sidewalk, and he grinned in relief as he saw Paige smiling at him.

He'd been worried that this gorgeous older woman, divorced, pregnant, and sexually experienced, would have had second thoughts about playing with an inexperienced college kid after she'd had some time to think.

It wasn't every day that a woman in her early thirties was interested in a virginal nineteen year old college guy, so even if she hadn't opened the door he'd have counted their encounter the other night as pure blessing.

She'd taken him in hand quite literally, and despite his awkward shyness she'd slowly milked his cock to an explosion that he'd remember for the rest of his life, before joining him on the couch and masturbating just inches away from him, allowing him to cum a second time when her orgasm hit.

She'd even briefly put him inside her tight hole and ground herself against him until she came a second time, and while he was hoping for a more definite chance to fuck her, he was prepared to spend the rest of his life counting that as his official loss of virginity if he never had the opportunity.

"I'm so glad you could come Austin," she said, holding open her front door while he came inside.

She was wearing a pair of cutoff jeans, that showed off her smooth legs to great effect, and her little baby bump pushed out against her numbered team jersey, which was just tight enough to show off her generous breasts, which had grown even heavier than normal over the past two weeks in response to her pregnancy.

"I've been looking forward to it since Wednesday night," he admitted. "By the time I got back to campus I was hard again and I've been watching the clock ever since."

He was wearing jeans and t-shirt, and as Paige took his coat she gave a long look at his crotch, remembering the thick and responsive cock that she'd been hungry for all day.

She hung his coat on the coat tree by the front door, and silently kicked herself for not asking him to stay longer the other night. She'd been sure that she'd be able to coax another erection from his nineteen-year-old stamina, and there was so much more she wanted to do with this young man and his cock.

At the very least he'd surely have had some morning wood for her before leaving for class in the morning. However she'd been afraid of moving too quickly with him, and either scaring him away with her sexual appetite, or giving him the impression that their casual play was going to lead to a relationship.

Just the same she'd climbed into bed that night with the blanket they'd fucked on wrapped around her, holding the towel she'd used to wipe up his spilled semen against her sensitive breasts while she pushed her mini-vibe against her still throbbing clit.

She had another body wracking orgasm enhanced by the lingering scent of his cum on the towel and blanket, and in the morning she'd taken out her big vibrator, and sat on it, grinding her wet gash back and forth while holding the towel covered with their dried juices to her face.

"I've been pretty anxious too," she said. "The other night certainly was fun, but it just got me even more worked up."

"I know what you mean," he said. "I always thought that losing my virginity would keep me satisfied for days. Instead, it made me hornier than I've ever been."

"Did you handle that horniness?" she asked him with a wink.

"No," he said. "I was sort of waiting. Like you asked me to, so it could build up."

"Good boy," she laughed. "I was hoping you would say that. Let's not stand here though. Let's sit down for a few minutes."

He took the couch and she settled into the easy chair, and she noted with satisfaction that he was much less nervous tonight.

"So, you enjoyed what we did the other night?" she asked.

"Oh, hell yes," he said, unable to keep the grin off his face. "I loved it."

"So did I," she said. "But it was just a warmup Austin. Masturbation and a handjob are pretty tame compared to some of what I'd like us to do."

"I think that's what has me so excited," he said. "As much as I loved it, I can't wait for what's next."

She laughed at his enthusiasm, secretly pleased that he wasn't willing to settle for another night of rubbing and looking, with a brief round of penetrative fucking at the end.

"How excited are you exactly?" she asked, her voice nearly a whisper.

"I've been hard on and off all day today," he said. "And I've been leaking precum since this morning."

"And what exactly have you wanted to do with all that delicious precum?" she asked him, making a point of licking her lips. "Would you be willing to let me have a taste?"

"Yes," he said, nearly speechless at the very real prospect of her mouth on his cock.

She got up and sat beside him, reaching over to pull his zipper down before using both hands to reach inside his pants, pushing his underwear aside and finding the tip of his rapidly stiffening penis.

As promised she felt a slippery bubble of precum at his tip, and she held her finger against his dickhole and gave a long milking squeeze along his length with her other hand. He moaned as she swiped her finger across him, before bringing the finger to her mouth and placing it against her tongue.

He watched wide-eyed as she licked the finger and then closed her mouth over it, sucking at the distinctly masculine taste that she had been so long without.

"Tell me more," she said, settling in next to him. "What would you like to do with that cock?"

She put her hand on his thigh and let her fingers tap his hard bulge, and she fought an urge to pull his pants down and pounce on him right there.

"Everything," he said. "I want to try everything there is."

"Be specific," she said. "We can't try everything in one night, so even though we're not in a rush to do it all, I'd kind of like to know what you really want the most."

"Like a fantasy?" he asked. "I don't even know where to start."

"Would you like to fuck me again?" she asked. "For real this time? Pushing that hard cock in and out of my body until we both cum? Would you cum inside me Austin?"

Since she'd found out she was pregnant she had been craving sperm deep inside her. She leaned in against Austin and he took the hint and put his arm around her.

"I can't stop thinking about that," he said, letting his fingertips tickle along her bare arm. "I know we did it for a few minutes the other night, but I want to officially fuck you."

"I want that too," she said. "Being fucked just isn't the same when it doesn't end with a sticky mess of hot sperm up inside me."

She gave his cock a quick squeeze before returning her hand to his thigh, and he shifted next to her.

"What else?" she continued. "Do you have anything against the idea of my mouth on your cock, taking you into my throat and sucking you until you can't stand it any longer?"

"No," he said, trying to comprehend what guy wouldn't want something like that.

"How about my mouth on your balls, licking and kissing and sucking you down there?" she asked. "I'm very oral and want to taste you everywhere. Your cock, your balls, the rest of your body."

She grinned to herself as she wondered if this young and inexperienced kid grasped quite what she meant by 'everywhere'.

"I have a lot of oral curiosity myself," he said. "I want to taste you. Is that okay?"

"That's so okay I can't even describe it," she giggled. "I love feeling a tongue in my well fucked hole. And all over the rest of my body."

He spent a moment trying to wrap his head around that statement, wondering if she meant she wanted him to lick her down there after he'd cum inside her. But he quickly put the thought out of his head, knowing that whatever she wanted he'd end up enjoying.

"How about you?" he asked. "What else do you want?"

"Remember what we chatted about?" she asked him. "The very first thing when we were talking about fantasies?"

Their relationship had started online, when she'd responded to a post of his in an adult chat room. Soon they had started to chat privately, and then had started to text each other.

"You mentioned a lot," he said. "Being watched and watching, wetting and diapers, restraints and denial, and I'm probably forgetting some too."

"Wetting and peeing," she said. "I think that's what I mentioned the first night. I like to be watched while I pee. And I like to watch other people pee. Maybe we could try that sometime if you're willing."

"Sure," he said. "I would watch that. And I would let you watch me."

After that first night he'd looked up some peeing porn videos and had found them fascinating in a strange way. He wasn't entirely sure that watching her pee would be exciting, or that being watched while he did it would be fun, but if it was something she liked he could certainly try it.

"You and I are going to have lots of fun together Austin," she giggled. "It's nice to meet someone willing to try weird things. What's something weird that turns you on?"

"There's lots," Austin said. "I watch a lot of facial porn. I've always wanted to try that."

"I would love to do that!" Paige laughed. "I love bodily fluids. A lot. I will let you put any sort of fluid that you have anywhere on my body. Especially on my face so I can watch while it happens."

"I'm also like watching cocks get hard," Austin said, waiting carefully for her reaction. "Not that I expect you to be able to do that."

"Just get hard?" she asked softly, her hand continuing to knead his thigh.

"And cum," he admitted.

"Not just your own?" she asked softly.

"Other cocks too," he said. "But I've only seen it on video. I'm not really attracted to guys or anything, but I like looking at cocks. Is that weird?"

"Not to me," she laughed. "I find men who are comfortable around other cocks to be incredibly arousing."

She was smiling happily, wondering if she could call in a favor or two and give Austin a real cock show some evening.

"I've spent a lot of time thinking about sex," he said. "I think I'm like you, interested in sexual pleasure. And curious about all the different ways it can happen."

She reached over and pressed her hand down hard on his erection, feeling him squirm at the pressure.

"Something is definitely about to happen here," she said. "I assume talking about sex turns you on as well?"

"Fuck yes," he whispered, feeling himself push up against her hand.

"Perhaps we should do something about that," she said. "Since you've been pent up since the other night."

"I want to," he said. "But if you really want to see me pee, I better do that soon."

"You need to go?" she whispered, sitting up to look at him. "Right now?"

"I did show up plenty hydrated like you said to," he said. "I'm sorry if it's wrecking the mood."

"Just the opposite," she grinned, taking his hand. "I think it's time we stopped talking and started making each other feel good. I think you should follow me."

She stood and pulled him to his feet, and he followed her down the hall, his heart pounding in anticipation.

"Is she really going to watch me pee?" he wondered. "Will she let me fuck her after that?"

Paige led the way into a small bedroom and stopped at the foot of a large bed, turning to face Austin. There was a lamp in the corner of the room bathing everything in a soft light.

She leaned close and kissed him, and he took her in his arms and pulled her body up against his, and she moaned as she felt his stiff cock push against her hip.

She pushed her tongue into his mouth, and sucked on it for a moment, before pushing his tongue against hers. He put his hands on the small of her back and brought them up inside her shirt, and she shivered as she felt his fingers on the bare skin of her back.

For several long minutes they kissed, each of them in the grip of their need, allowing their bodies to be aroused by a member of the opposite sex, and allowing that arousal to be communicated through their wandering hands and hungry mouths.

At last Austin took a step back, almost embarrassed.

"I have to pee," he answered. "In fact, I really have to go. Like soon."

"Are you still willing to let me watch?" she whispered.

"Yes," he said. "I'm okay with that."

"Good," she grinned. "I wasn't sure you'd be ready for that, but I was hoping."

"Where's the bathroom?" he asked.

"Are you willing to be a little adventurous?" she asked, winking at him.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

She went to the dresser and picked up a clear vase. It was made of glass and was tall, about two feet long with a wide base and a long skinny neck, with an opening about four inches in diameter.

"Here," she said, "I want you to go in this so I can see it all. Are you willing to try?"

"Sure," he said. "Should we go to the bathroom?"

"We should stay right here," she said moving close to him and kneeling on the soft carpeting in front of him. "Where I can watch every drop come out."

She moved the vase in front of him, and he took it in his hands.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Oh fuck yes," she answered. "Get undressed for me. Please."

He hesitated for just a moment, and then set the vase on the floor and pulled his shirt off, kicking off his shoes and tearing his socks off as he pushed his pants and underwear down over his feet.

"I love an anxious man," she said, looking up at him with a wink. "And I like looking at your body. You have a beautiful cock."

"Thank you," he said. "Are you sure about this?"

She picked up the vase and held it beneath him, pushing the wide opening up around his cock.

"Yes," she whispered, her eyes wide with anticipation. "Push it right up against yourself, that way you don't have to hold yourself."

She held the vase by the bottom, and he stood still, as his semi-erect cock hung down into the vase.

"Sorry I'm so hard," he said. "That's going to make it harder to pee."

"The longer it takes the more pressure will build," she grinned. "And don't ever apologize for being hard or for having a big dick. Both are very good things I assure you."

She held the bottom of the vase, and Austin took several deep breaths, and closed his eyes, concentrating on his full bladder and the urge to pee.

"I'm not used to going outside the bathroom," he said, almost apologetically.

"That's what makes it so fun," said Paige. "It'll happen if we wait long enough. Just let the pressure build."

Suddenly his cock moved inside the opening of the vase, and a torrent of piss streamed out, hitting the side of the vase and running into the bottom.

There was a pause, and then his cock seemed to flex and another stream pulsed out, followed by another than became a continuous flow.

"So warm," Paige murmured, as his urine pooled inside the bottom of the vase, with the glass the only thing separating his piss from her hands.

She stared in fascination as he peed on and on, loving the heat against the glass and the feeling of the vase getting heavier in her hands. At last, his stream became a trickle, and then with a few final dribbles he was done.

"Thank you," she whispered, staring at the pee in the bottom of the vase. "I fucking loved that."

"You're welcome," he said. "I've never done anything like that before."

She put the vase gently on the floor, and leaned back and grabbed a tissue from the nightstand, using it to dab at the tip of his dick.

"That makes it extra fun," she said. "Now I have to go."

"Do you want me to watch?" he asked, looking at the narrow opening in the vase.

"Yes I do," she said, dropping the tissue into the vase and picking it up.

She moved to the foot of the bed, and put the vase on the floor, watching Austin carefully as she undid her cutoff shorts, pushing them over her hips and stepping out of them.

He stood still, unaware of even his own growing cock as he stared at her. She was naked from the waist down, and her dark pubic hair was gone except for an erotic patch just above her cunt.

"Come here," she said, pulling her jersey up around her hips and turning to lean over the bed. "Hurry up. I really have to go."

He moved behind her, realizing what she wanted to do.

"I can get it in the vase with yours," she said. "But I'll need you to hold the vase up against me as I get started. Okay?"

She stood with her ass in the air, and her arms supporting her, and he knelt down and picked up the vase.

"I can't hold it," she whispered, as he pushed the opening up against her.

With a sudden splash her piss began thundering down into the vase, joining his as she sighed with relief. He stared in fascination, watching her liquid flow from between her legs, realizing that this was indeed more arousing than he'd anticipated.

Finally, she was done, and when she had stopped dripping, he set the vase carefully onto the floor and grabbed a tissue, carefully dabbing at her lips while doing his best to memorize what she looked like from that angle.

"I won't ask if you enjoyed that," she said, standing up straight and turning around. "It's obvious that at least part of you liked watching."

She reached out and wrapped her hand around his rock-hard cock, squeezing and pulling him gently, while he shuddered.

She pushed him into a sitting position on the bed and then knelt in front of him.

Without hesitation she pulled his scrotum tight over his testicles and licked them with her wet tongue, and he groaned at the warm contact. She licked up, slowly dragging her tongue along his shaft while staring up at him, loving the look on his face as she got to the tip and swirled her tongue around.

She took him in her hand and angled him down, and then spit on his cock, using her index finger to spread her saliva along his shaft, grinning up at him as he stared at her.

She plunged her mouth forward, making a slight gagging sound and squeezing his balls tight as she felt his cockhead slide into her throat as she pressed her lips against the base of his cock.

She paused like that, swallowing so he could feel her throat constrict around his cockhead, and she rubbed his sensitive balls with her fingertips, letting him savor feeling a wet mouth around his cock for the first time.

"Fuck," he groaned, and she knew that after two days of anticipation his orgasm was close.

She pulled her mouth off him slowly, feeling him throb against her tongue as she shuddered with pure lust. As her mouth came off him a thick string of spit stretched from her outstretched tongue to his tip, and she noisily sucked it up into her mouth.

She put the tip of her mouth over the head of his cock and stroked him with her hand, drooling down around him and working the slick liquid against his shaft as he groaned and tensed.

"Sometime soon I want to feel you explode in my throat," she whispered. "But right now, I want to see how much cum you've saved up for me. Can you make a fucking mess for me Austin?"

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,729 Followers
12