Paige Teaches Perversion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," he panted. "Jeezus yes."

She got up on the bed and pulled her jersey off before stretching out, beckoning him to straddle her large breasts. She spread her hair out on the bedspread around her head and grinned up at him as his cock hovered over her face.

She took his balls in her hand and tugged back and forth, watching his cock respond to her touch as she spit on him again, cupping her hand around his shaft to work her tight grip up and down.

"You're beautiful," he moaned softly, staring down at her.

"I'll feel even more beautiful if you can give me a hot load all over my face and in my hair," she said, sticking out her tongue and licking his balls. "Feed me that cock baby."

She opened her mouth as he pushed forward, and his cock slid back into her mouth, and she sucked hard while twisting her hand around his base.

"I can't hold on much longer," he said, gritting his teeth.

"Good," she murmured against his cock. "I want your fucking load."

"That feels so good," he gasped, staring at what she was doing to him.

"Cum for me," she begged. "I want your fucking mess all over me."

She started to stroke him as fast as she could, and he rocked his hips, pushing the head of his cock against her lips. She flicked her tongue back and forth at his frenulum, giggling at his reaction.

"Paige I'm going to cum," he whimpered.

She lifted her head and throated him again, sucking hard and moaning around him, running her hands up and down his thighs.

"Jeezus, jeezus, jeezus!" he chanted.

She felt him stiffen even more as his balls started to twitch, and she put her mouth against the tip of his cock and stroked his slick shaft as fast as she could.

"Coat me!" she begged. "Give it to me!"

His cock suddenly spasmed in her hand, and a hot slug of cum hit her nose as he grunted. Her hand rubbed up and down on his throbbing cock as he spasmed over and over, shooting his hot cum all over her face, coating her forehead, cheeks, and nose with his copious mess.

His orgasm thundered on and on, and she squealed with delight as she felt his cum literally dripping down her face as more and more landed on her.

He collapsed on the bed beside her and she kept hold of his cock, flexing her hand around his shaft and sighing with contentment as he tried to catch his breath.

He looked over at her and felt a fresh surge of lust roll through him when he saw that she was licking as much of his cum from her face as she could, using her fingers to push it into her mouth.

"My gawd, you came like a firehose," she giggled. "You wrecked me."

"That was amazing," he said, sitting up and staring at her as she licked her fingers. "Should I get you a towel?"

She not only had cum all over her face, but her hair had several white strings of semen plastering it to the bedspread, and there was even cum on both pillows above her head.

"I need to cum more than I need a towel," she said quietly. "Lick me, Austin."

Without any hesitation he moved between her legs, and she drew her knees up exposing her swollen lips to him, glistening with her arousal.

He reached out and touched her, moving his fingers against her as she moaned, loving the slippery arousal against his fingers. He kept working up and down her gash, spreading her arousal up around her stiff clit as he parted her lips with his fingers, staring at her needy opening.

She shivered again, feeling his fingers cause her pleasure to twist deep inside of her. Knowing that he was he exploring and learning made her even wetter as her hips rocked gently up and down.

Eventually she couldn't stand much more anticipation, and she leaned forward and spit into her hand, and then worked it against her clit, using her fingers to spread herself open for him.

"See how horny you make me?" she whispered. "How swollen and hard my clitty is? Lick it for me honey. Make it feel good."

He leaned over and put his mouth against her, licking his tongue along her gash and tasting her arousal and her spit, and she moaned as his tongue flicked up and down over her engorged clitoris. She hunched forward and ran her fingers through his hair, smelling her arousal and feeling his mouth move hungrily against her.

"So good," she panted, feeling him suck at her stiff spot as he pushed his fingers up into her. "Keep licking me!"

He began to slowly lick against her, his tongue starting between her lips and then dragging up along her opening to swirl around her clitoris, and she closed her eyes and gave in to the pleasure, loving the sensation of wet heat moving against her most sensitive places as her need for orgasmic release built within her.

Her pleasure fed upon itself, as she felt his tongue lap and his fingers explored her clenching hole.

Knowing he was tasting a horny cunt for the first time coupled with the reality that she had been months without a lover's mouth to cum against added to the moment.

He rose up and leaned forward, and she thought he wanted to kiss her but instead he drooled onto her belly, and used his fingers to rub his cunt scented spit against her tight skin.

She pinched her tight nipples and felt a dizzying wave of pleasure move through her body, and she felt herself tighten and twist deep in her belly while watching him rub his saliva against her swollen belly.

"You're going to make me cum," she moaned.

He immediately bent down and began to lick at her again, and to her delight he simply resumed exactly what he had been doing at the exact same pace. Too many guys took the announcement of an impending orgasm as a signal to change their speed and intensity, which for her would derail and delay her pleasure.

The same sensations and rhythm that brought her to the edge of pleasure would be what would push her over that edge when her body was ready, and she had always treasured the rare male lover who could sense that and didn't try to hurry her pleasure along.

"You taste so good," he moaned against her, giving a long lick up along her lips to drive his point home before returning to his previous rhythmic licking.

"Austin I'm so close," she moaned, rolling her hips and massaging her sensitive nipples.

He moaned against her, and she knew that he wanted her to orgasm from his lips and tongue as badly as she wanted it to happen.

"Go, go, go," she panted, feeling her control dissolving. "I'm going to fucking cum!"

With a final jerk of her hips she cried out again, screaming at the ceiling with her eyes closed, feeling his mouth moving against her spasming clitoris as she fell over the edge into white hot release.

At last, her screams faded into moans, and she held her breasts and moved gently against him, his urgent licking now replaced by a gentle and deep tonguing of her sensitive opening. She felt her spasms slow into long and pleasurable ripples that rolled from her clit out through her body, making her thighs and arms tingle.

Austin kept licking, loving the way her hole clenched around his finger in the same slow rhythm as her slowing heartbeat, savoring the taste of her dripping cunt. He tried to memorize every sound and movement, knowing that he'd make himself cum over and over to his memory of this moment for years to come.

"Keep going," she panted. "Nice and slow like that. Please keep going!"

Without changing his tempo he kept it up, licking and fingering her gently as an even more powerful pressure welled up within her, causing her to whimper as she realized that her next explosion would be even more intense.

"Fuck that's good," she said. "I think I'm going to go again."

She had hardly finished speaking when without warning a piercing sensation suddenly erupted in her clit, and she closed her eyes and screamed as her pleasure peaked, carrying her along even higher this time, as her shrieks of pleasure filled the house.

She lost track of everything but the pleasure coursing through her, and after a while she was aware that Austin was beside her on the bed, gently licking her nipple and holding her hip.

He leaned over and kissed her, and she grabbed his head and moaned into his mouth, tasting her own cunt on his lips and pushing her tongue into his mouth, knowing that he'd be able to taste and smell his own semen.

He grabbed her breast and squeezed, taking her nipple between his fingers and rolling it, and she moaned again and rolled her hips, reaching for his body.

He stood up then, and she looked down and felt a pulse of pleasure as she stared at the rock-hard results of his youthful stamina.

He was sporting another thick erection, standing straight out away from his body and pointing at her. He moved between her legs and lifted her thighs, and with a grateful sob she felt him push his hard cock up into her body.

His girth stretched her, and she clawed at the bedspread as she felt herself pulsate around him in pure animalistic pleasure as he settled into her up to the hilt and froze, both of them reveling in the sensation of hard cock and needy cunt joined fully together.

And then he pulled out and poked his cockhead at her clit, before spitting down onto her cunt and then pushing his cockhead through the warm spit and back into her all the way.

She yelped with need as he started to rock back and forth, fucking himself into her hole with a series of rapid thrusts that caused her to fill the room with her involuntary moans.

He lifted her legs, and she felt her hole clench even tighter around him, and she reached down under herself to touch at his swinging balls.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she chanted, unable to concentrate on anything other than the growing pleasure in her clit.

He stared down at her, feeling his cock throb with arousal at the silky heat of her pussy around him, as he drank in the sight of her heavy breasts bouncing in time with his thrusts, her baby bump making her so unmistakenly feminine, and the traces of semen still caked on her cheeks and forehead.

Several strands of her hair, stiff with his dried cum, poked away from her head, making her appear like a happy and well fucked slut as she stared up at him, her body taking his thrusts as his hard cock slid back and forth against her most sensitive nerve endings.

"Gawd you feel so good inside me," she groaned. "So hard."

"You make me this hard," he grunted. "Your wet hole is all I've been able to think about for days."

He started to fuck into her faster, and she grinned up at him, loving that hers was the first cunt hole he was going to lose control in and pump full of his cum.

"So good inside me," she moaned, shuddering as the mere thought of his cum brought her close to another climax of her own.

"I love it," he moaned, staring down at her as he pushed his finger against her clit.

"Fuck yes fuck!" she called out, feeling herself respond to his finger. "You're going to make me cum again."

"Do it," he urged, anxious to make her cum on his cock.

"Turn me over," she grunted. "Fuck me from behind."

He grabbed her hips as she rolled, and with hardly a stroke missed he pushed his cock back into her wet hole, both of them moaning at the new angle as he started to fuck again, this time pushing even deeper.

He held her hips and started to fuck faster, and she reached up to push her fingers over her stiff clitoris.

"Oh fuck yes," she whispered, feeling her nipples sway against the soft bedspread, loving the full feeling of a cock thrusting into her.

"It feels so good," he said, staring down at her body as she gripped the bedspread.

"Fuck me harder!" she cried. "Make me cum!"

He started to fuck harder, pulling her hips roughly to his body each time his cock slammed into her. She reached back and grabbed her ass-cheeks, spreading them to show him her anus.

"Spit on my ass!" she begged. "Spit on my hot asshole!"

He spit at her, and his saliva ran down her asscrack.

"Fuck yes! More!" she screamed.

He fucked her faster and spit into the palm of his hand, and then used his fingers to push the slippery liquid against her tight anus.

"Fuckyesnowyesnow!" she screamed.

She lifted her head like an animal and practically howled as another orgasm tore through her, spasm after spasm lurching through her body as Austin fucked her as hard as he could.

And then she pulled forward, rolling as she worked her way to the center of the bed.

"Come here," she whispered, spreading her legs. "Cum inside me. I want your cum."

He lunged forward, and she grabbed his stiff cock and grinned as he eagerly pushed it along her thigh, desperate to get it inside her.

She pushed his cockhead against her clit and then he was against her slippery lips and she looked up into his eyes and moaned with him as he sank into her again. She hooked her ankles over his legs and rolled her hips, gripping his biceps as she fucked up at him.

"Does it feel good?" he whispered, looking down at her, desperately trying to keep his own orgasm under control.

"You have no idea baby," she told him. "I don't think I can cum anymore, so now I need your hot cum more than anything else. Don't hold back. Fill me up."

His hips began to pump faster, and within seconds he was pounding into her, staring into her eyes as he felt the first pangs of orgasm twitch in his balls.

"I'm gonna cum," he grunted.

"Do it!" she whispered. "Cum hard for me."

She could see the inevitable arrival of his pleasure in his eyes, as he went past the point of no return, and she clenched herself as tight around his throbbing cock as she could.

He roared as he felt his cock start to throb, and the pressure built and built and built and built within him, until with a sudden flood he felt his cockhead open up as he began to empty himself into her.

Spasms of pleasure worked from his testicles up to the sensitive head of his dick, pumping the most intense and heavy load of his life up through his erect cock, as he spurted on and on deep inside the first cunt he'd ever fucked.

She screamed with him, feeling the rush of hot cum deep inside her, loving every lurch and thrust as she felt the slippery mess ooze up out of her well fucked cunt as he continued to pound against her.

"Jeezus fuck," he panted, bracing himself above her on his arms, feeling his cock throb and spasm with the aftershocks of his orgasm.

She stroked him by flexing herself around him, giggling as he jumped from the sensation on his now overly sensitive cockhead.

"I can feel you leaking out of me," she said softly.

"Sorry," he said, pulling out of her. "I guess I really came a lot."

"I fucking loved it," she said, pushing her fingers down into the slippery mess.

She brought the fingers to her mouth and started to lick them and saw him staring at her.

"I love your taste," she whispered.

He leaned over and kissed her again, and she moaned in happiness as his tongue pushed through the mixture of his semen and her spit in her mouth, and then he was moving down the bed and she closed her eyes as he licked up along her well fucked gash.

She reveled in the sensation of his tongue probing through her, tasting the combination of both of their sex flavors as he cleaned as much of his cum from her as his tongue could reach.

Then he climbed up next to her and spit a long strand of hot fluid onto her face, and she pulled him to her so they could kiss again, sharing the messy kiss for several long minutes.

He lowered his head to her breast at last, and she gently stroked his hair as they both drifted off towards satisfied sleep.

~

She woke a few hours later and realized that the light was still on and she was chilly from having been asleep without being covered up.

Austin was next to her, and he looked at her with sleepy eyes. She leaned over and kissed him softly, and he pulled her close and nuzzled against her neck.

"I didn't mean to wake you up," he said. "I was just wondering if I should stay, or get dressed and leave. I don't want to be weird."

"You're sweet to wonder," she said. "And I'm okay either way. I hope you want to keep fucking together, but you don't need to stay the night."

"I was hoping you wanted to do it again," he said with a grin.

"Definitely," she smiled. "The sooner the fucking better. Can you join me for dinner tomorrow night?"

"Sure," he said. "I'm looking forward to it. A lot."

"Good," she said. "Be sure to bring this thick cock with you."

She reached down to give him a squeeze, and her eyes widened as she realized he was fully erect again.

"I told you I was looking forward to it," he laughed.

"I am too," she giggled. "But I can't send you home like this. Let's find someplace to put this big thing for a few minutes until it calms down."

~~

Thank you for reading this far, and don't hesitate to suggest more things for Paige and Austin to try together.

This part is a little longer than I intended, but I have a hard time holding back when writing about pee play.

If you're a new reader check out some of my other stories.

If you're a regular reader, thank you for being patient during the long hiatus I took in the late summer and early fall.

I appreciate all of you, and whether you liked this story or not I hope you're having an amazing week whenever it is that you're reading this!

IE

12