All Comments on 'Paige Teaches Perversion Pt. 02'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen3 months ago

I've given this story 5 stars, IsabellaEmily, not because you were kind enough to mention me in your preamble, nor even because you used my suggestion. You get five stars because this was a fabulous chapter! I love an older woman/younger inexperienced man story, and this is up there with the best of them. I can't wait for the next installment.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u3 months ago

Enjoyed many aspects of this story, not sure how he would hold out that long on is first real fuck, especially taking her doggy and with her coming. Hold my cock while I pee, let me watch you spread your lips and piss on my cock, next time?

lemecfrancaislemecfrancais3 months ago

Very well written. Very arousing. Hope Paige is barefoot the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderful, can you make more of her pregnancies, maybe him cumming on here belly.

PollythePollythe3 months ago

Great, loved it, not really into pee but it made good reading. Her belly needs to play a little more of a part, cumming on it?

MisteredoneMisteredone3 months ago

Loved the pee play. Hopefully there will be more! Can’t wait for the next chapter

Wiz1002Wiz10023 months ago

A fantastic follow up to chapter 1.

Paige is an amazing woman and fabulous teacher to the young virgin. However I’ve no idea how he last as long as he does with her - I’d be coming immediately I see her gorgeous naked body with those full breasts, swollen belly and neatly trimmed quim!

Your writing is immense and brings to life the horniness of these two people and the fetish play of watching each other peeing was highly erotic.

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Wish I'd met a Paige all those years ago. 😃😃

CanadianEroticaCanadianErotica3 months ago

been looking forward to chapter 2.

Would love to read abut them being watched, watching. Sex at a club? maybe taking photos to put online or something?

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoush3 months ago

Nice story, would like to see you continue their adventures with more kinky play.

ArseGratiaArtisArseGratiaArtis3 months ago

This was fun, and hot. I've had women who held my cock as I pee, and I've watched one. It's not as much of a turn-on for me as it is for your characters, but it's part of the play. The raw, hot sex is great, and her desire is amazing. One can guess where he gets to fuck her next. Keep 'em cumming. Five stars and one hard prick up.

gforce746gforce7463 months ago

Flaming Hot follow up to PT.01. IsabellaEmily back from hiatus with a vengeance. Thoroughly enjoy her brand of kink writing. From pee play to dripping cum play and everything in between impeccably written. Like the little reference to Paige's number jersey. Painted a perfect visual of such a sexy hot pregnant women with long legs cut off jeans and the jersey. Enticing end to PT.02 sets up PT.03 perfectly. Will Paige call in a favor from a couple of male friends to join in can see the 3 guys decorating Paige with streams of cum bukkake fun. Sensing some anal on the horizon as well. 5 big stars are not even enough for this one! Bring on PT.03!

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Fabulous and incredibly erotic. Paige is coming across as an amazing sexual woman. Hard to believe her husband left her. Probably there are more to her fetishes and kinks than we know about. She has friends who share her kinks, or some of them, and I expect we will read about them joining in for fun. Her apparent lack of any inhibitions may have frightened off her husband, even as she was pregnant. Interesting sidebar. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

WIDOWMANWIDOWMAN3 months ago

Kept me hard as I worked checking fields and reading here and there along the way. Hard enough that I began leaking precum and with my finger licked it up and enjoyed the salty taste as with you!

Big_RavenBig_Raven2 months ago

I love this story!!! I'd love to more happen between them, sexual exploration and otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Dying for a part 3! Such a great story and I am really enjoying the chemistry between these two characters. Hope to see an update soon!

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelightsabout 1 month ago

Awesome story now waiting for part 3. Maybe next time they watch each other pee instead of using a tissue they will use their tongues

DeepdesrpDeepdesrpabout 1 month ago

I am kinky but not really into pee action - but found myself drawn in as she found a way of introducing the pee action. Loved the build up - fitted into some of my fantasies - cum kissing being something I’ve yet to get a partner to be part of - and I love giving pleasure via pussy licking. Combining the 2 was just my type of thing. So yes a great story that had my precum flowing - especially when reading in a public place and I can do nothing about it. Left me super horny 😈

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please update soon! Can’t wait to see where this story goes!

Cactus99Cactus996 days ago

another 5stars IE, yes please bring on the pee play!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...