Paige Turner - Meet and Greet Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He doesn't usually talk much." Kellan advises.

"Why's that?" Brenda asks.

"I just usually don't unless I have something to say. I like to just watch and observe. But yeah what he said is true. There's only been one lady so far and we did it with her together."

"That doesn't sound very complicated," she pauses, "unless the lady you're talking about is family or something."

Both boys shifted uneasily as if Brenda had stumbled upon truth, and they had no clue how to handle it. It was obviously supposed to be a secret.

"You shouldn't have said it's complicated bro!" Ethan shot at Kellan.

"Hey guys, no judgement here okay. Actually, I think that kind of thing is hot as fuck. I'll make sure you get a copy of Shane's video if you tell me who she is. I don't mean her name or anything but WHO she is if you get me."

The boys look at each other for a moment and shrug. Ethan motions for Kellan to take the floor.

"She's our stepfather's sister, our Aunt. Her husband passed away and we helped her around the house with yard work and fixing stuff. She's super beautiful like you. Well, not like you but, you know."

"That's actually very sweet of you. I think I had you guys pegged all wrong. Here I thought you were JUST a couple horn dogs but now I'm thinking you might actually considerate and caring young men. Unless you force yourselves on her." She slides in between the brothers facing Ethan placing a hand on his chest. "Did you and your brother force yourselves on you Auntie, Ethan?"

"No ma'am. We found her crying one day when showed up to help her around the house and got to talking to her. She was sad because she thought she was all used up and no one would ever want her again." Ethan explained.

Kellan pressed himself closer to Brenda's back.

"Yeah, we felt terrible for her. Told her how beautiful and desirable we thought she was. Like you." He started grinding himself into her certain she'd feel his hardon through his pants.

"It's true," Ethan continued, "We told her we'd love to take care of her if only she wasn't our aunt. That seemed to make her feel better and we just helped with the chores and went home. Later that week when we arrived to help out again she greeted us at the door wearing the sexiest lingerie. Told us she'd been thinking about what we told her before and that she didn't care she was our stepfather's sister. She asked us to fuck her, and we gladly accepted. We've been visiting her more and more ever since. We love her so much."

"Wow guys, that's one of the hottest things I've ever heard. "You know Ethan," she breathes into his ear, "choosing to speak only when you have something important to say is a sign that you're highly intelligent. I think intelligence is super sexy. If Kellan grinding his hardon into my ass is any indication I'm guessing you'd like to play with me. Is that right?"

Ethan looks across the street nervously.

"They're still watching. I'd hate for anyone to get mad, or hurt, or worse."

"Don't worry baby. I'm a huge slut and my hubby knows it. Hell, he is too. It's a fun lifestyle because everyone you meet is a potential playmate. We are very particular about who we play with regularly, but everyone deserves at least one chance. Don't you think?"

She winks wiggles her ass seductively between the two young men who begin to touch and feel her up in earnest. Kellan pulls the shoulder of her dress down and slips his and inside to fondle her breast and pinch her hardened nipple. When Ethan's hand slides up Brenda's inner thigh and brushes her neatly trimmed and dripping pussy she shudders visibly and arches her back.

"Mm, yes!" she moans.

"She's got no panties on, bro, her pussy is dripping wet." He says loudly as he slides his fingers between her lips. "Holy shit." He breathes.

Brenda has been getting more and more horny thinking about Duncan, Jerrod and Glory watching her handle the neighbors from across the street. Never mind her pussy's been dripping down her legs since her make out sessions with Becca and Alan. She desperately wanted to get fucked but she also likes prolonging the sweet agony of the buildup. Ethan kept sliding his fingers between her lips, and he would intermittently pinch her clit between his pussy wet fingers and then rub vigorously sending waves of pleasure through her body. It only heightened her desire to think of Karen, Becca and Alan watching as well.

"Oh, good boy, you really know how to treat a girls clit." She purred.

"You're so fucking hot. May I please finger fuck your juicy pussy?" He replied.

"Think you can find my G-spot, baby?"

She picks up her right leg and wraps it around his hip giving him better access. Karen, Becca, and Alan now have a very candid view of Brenda's soaking wet pussy as Ethan slides the two middle fingers of his right hand inside her. He starts working them back and forth, his eyes fixed on Brenda's. Observing her reactions. Brenda begins moaning more and more loudly as he works his fingers faster and then more slowly while varying the pressure he applies to the upper wall of her pussy. When he sees her eyes widen and roll back into her skull he knows he's got her.

"There she is!" He breathes hoarsely. "That's the spot, time to go to work!" He exclaims as he starts vigorously hammering her G-spot. Brenda starts to scream.

"OOOOOOOOH GOD YES! JUST... AAHAH... LIKE... AAHAH... THAT! AAHAH... DON'T YOU... AAHAH... AAHAH... DARE STOP! OOOOOOOOH GOD I'M CUMMING!" The sound of Brenda's pussy squelching and squishing with each motion of Ethan's fingers was almost audible across the street. Her pussy wasn't simply dripping now it was splashing and splattering with every thrust of Ethan's fingers. YES! AAHAH... I'M CUMMING... AAHAH... AAHAH... AAHAH... AAAHAAH AAAAAHAAHAAHAAAAAA!" She screamed in pleasure as she let go and allowed the orgasm to overtake her completely.

Brenda sprays her Amrita, the nectar of female ejaculation, soaking Ethan's hand completely. He and Kellan had to catch her as she collapsed no longer able to support herself under the weight of such an intense orgasm. She looks up at him breathlessly.

"I don't know if your Auntie taught you that or you learned it on your own but that's exactly what I mean when I say intelligence is super sexy. You really know you're away around a pussy, sir," She says breathlessly. "Think you guys could help a lady across the street? Maybe join us inside? I think you both deserve a reward."

"Sure thing, Brenda!" Ethan grins while Kellan nods enthusiastically.

They help Brenda cross the street and as they enter the front yard of the Turner residence Jerrod, Duncan, and Glory, still fully naked applaud and cheer loudly!

"Well done, Sir!" Duncan exclaims. "See honey I told ya you'd be able squirt again. She was worried she'd lost the ability to after giving birth to our girl."

"Yes boys, fantastic job. I bet you weren't expecting things to turn out like this, were you?"

"They weren't expecting to see lesbo sex show let alone participate in the grand finale like that."

The brothers stay quiet as they pass Brenda over to Glory who ushers her into the house.

"I got you Bren. Let's get you situated in here so I can have a taste of that juicy pussy of yours." She laughs and Brenda squeals with glee.

"Oh, hold up a sec Glory," Brenda says. "I kind of invited them join us. I hope that's alright."

"I was actually thinking the same thing anyway. I just love how we're already on the same page, Bren." Jerrod says.

"It's totally fine by me. The more the merrier. You guys are certainly welcome? Especially after that show you put on?" Duncan exclaims.

The brothers seem shocked.

"You really don't mind what I did with your wife." Ethan asks.

"Not at all. When Brenda sees something she wants she goes for it. If she hadn't wanted you to finger blaster into next week you wouldn't have."

"Oh, btw," Brenda adds. "They've been double teaming their very beautiful aunt for weeks now." She pauses. "Sorry boys, we share everything."

"Oh really!" Duncan beams. "This day just keeps getting better and better." He laughs and shoots a knowing look at Jerrod who seems impressed by that last tidbit of information.

"Don't worry guys. Your secret is safe with us. In fact, before the day is over you'll find you have absolutely nothing to worry about." Jerrod assures them. "Come on in and make yourselves comfortable."

Duncan notices Alan, Becca, and Karen walking down the sidewalk together having decided the event had passed. Shane is nowhere to be seen, having already run home to work some video editing magic. He was crushing hard on Brenda after everything he'd witnessed, and he genuinely wanted to give her something she would love and be proud of.

"Say Jerrod?" Duncan directs his attention to the small group on the sidewalk. "Think we should invite them too?"

"Oh, hell yes!" Jerrod Exclaims. "I don't know if they'll be into it but from the priming Brenda gave them they might be close." He calls out loudly. "Hey Alan! Alan!"

Alan turns when he hears his name being called to see Jerrod waving them over.

"We thought we'd ask you to join us!" Jerrod calls.

"What do you think, ladies?" Alan asks.

"I don't know," Karen says nervously. "I'll go if you guys do." She finishes demurely.

"I have to admit, honey, I'm super curious and thinking about what might be going on in there right now is really turning me on." Becca admits.

"Alright then, let's do it. If it gets to weird I'm sure we can just bow out if we want." Alan decides.

As Alan, Becca, and Karen start heading over. Jerrod and Duncan can already hear Brenda moaning in the living room.

"Well, Glory did say she wanted to get a taste Brenda's juicy pussy." Duncan mused.

"That she did." He tilts his head thoughtfully. "Aren't we just a couple of the luckiest fuckers on the planet?"

"Brother you just said it all right there." Duncan laughed. "I just love our wives so fucking much right now!"

"Me too, Man."

Reaching the walkway to house Alan, Becca, and Karen collectively gasped both at Jerrod and Duncan's nudity and the sound of Brenda moaning wildly in the background. To everyone's surprise Becca spoke up.

"I mean," she sounds nervous, "we know what's going on in there and what's going to happen in there, right? We've already come this far, let's just see." She pauses fearfully, "Ya'll won't force anything on any of us right?" Becca asked.

"Never!" Jerrod cries sternly. "You are perfectly welcome and safe to come on in and just watch if that's all you can muster up the courage for right now. I think you can tell we do indeed like an audience." He cheekily reassures them with smile.

"Right and say you do decide to try and go a little further. If it starts to feel overwhelming at all you can ask us to slow down or stop completely. Just speak up and tell everyone exactly what you're feeling. Play parties like this are safe places. Consent is everything and consent can be given and revoked at any time." Duncan adds.

"Absolutely!" Jerrod cheers, "So what do you say? Wanna to just come in and take a look, see where you hearts and desires lead you?" His excitement at the prospect of introducing newcomers to the lifestyle is palpable.

The newcomers look at each other and wordlessly come to an agreement to go in and see what happens.

"Ever thought we'd find ourselves doing something like this, Bec?" Alan asked.

"Actually baby," Becca says shakily, "I've fantasized about stuff like this where everyone is enjoying themselves and each other consensually for years." She puts a very slight emphasis on the word 'consensually'.

"I'm sorry you didn't feel you could talk to me about things like this baby. I wouldn't have been entirely against it you know." Alan explained.

"I do now honey." Becca replies.

"Shall we then?" Karen asks.

"After you ladies."

Alan motions for Becca and Karen to take the lead and they all head inside. Jerrod closes and locks the door. The sound of Brenda's muffled moaning had been a steady reminder that the fun had already started inside and as everyone finally entered the room the sight they were greeted by was one of extraordinary debauchery.

Here you go my lusty, lascivious, lovers! Your humble storyteller feels he should advise, If you thought Brenda and Glory were hot in Part 1, then hold on to your butts for Part 2 because now everyone else gets to play too! ENJOY!

Paige Turner - Origins - Meet and Greet - Pt2 (Regular)

Brenda had pulled the top of her dress down around her waist and she was laying back in a large comfortable chair with her legs splayed wide to give Glory full access to her pussy. Glory was happily sucking and licking and fingering Brenda's pussy and Brenda was being face fucked alternatively by the twins who'd joined them when Brenda demanded they feed her their cocks. Glory waves to the group getting their attention.

"I'd really... SLURP... like someone... LICK... to fuck me... LICK... LICK... please I need... SLURP... SLURP... cock real... SLURP... bad!"

"Well, Duncan? Would you like to take care of my wife please?"

"With pleasure, thank you very much, Sir."

As Duncan walks down to Glory to kneel down beside her Jerrod turns to the newcomers.

"Make yourselves comfortable guys. We've got plenty of nice comfy seating where you can watch and think, and Hell ask questions if you want to."

"Hey sweetie, you want to keep sucking Brenda's cunt while I fuck you or maybe see if one of them would be willing to take over for you." Duncan motioned to the newcomers and Jerrod.

"Yeah, let's go to love seat so I can suck your magnificent cock and get it all lubed up." She stood up and announced to the room. "Brenda's sopping wet pussy is up for grabs guys. Don't keep her waiting! I'ma come over here and suck her husband's cock so he can impale my lil' pussy with it."

"Brenda?" Kellan asks. "May I tend your pussy for you?"

"Mmmm Hmmm." Is all Brenda could say with her mouth full of Ethan's cock.

Kellan moves down between Brenda's legs and the newcomers find a seat together where they can watch everything. Kellan starts eating and fingering Brenda's pussy, and her moans begin anew. Jerrod takes up the space next to Brenda's head so he can alternate face fucking Brenda with Ethan.

"Oh hey, Kellan is it?" Duncan calls. "She would probably really LOVE it if you ate her asshole as well. Right Bren?"

"GAHK... MMMM GAHK... HMMM!!" Brenda moans around Ethan's cock.

"Go for it, Bro," Ethan encourages.

Brenda lifts her legs up higher and pushes her hips out to angle her asshole for easy access. She reaches down to spread her ass cheeks with both hands.

"That ass isn't going to eat itself, Kellan. Just dive in there. I bet you end up liking it." Jerrod encourages as he reaches down with his right hand to slide multiple fingers in her very wet and swollen pussy.

Kellan gives Brenda's asshole a tentative lick. Then a more serious one. Then he lays his tongue into it and starts really going at. Brenda begins moaning even more enthusiastically than before having her pussy finger fucked and her asshole sucked at the same time. Kellan finds that Brenda's ass opens up very easily and he's able to push his tongue deep inside which elicits shuddering moans from the woman. He wiggles his tongue deep in her ass and she starts to convulse more and more as her body is shaken by yet another orgasm. He alternates between sucking her ass and tongue fucking it until a new idea forms in his head and he sit ups.

"Brenda? Would you like a fat cock up your ass?"

"GAHK... GAHK... GAHK..." She pulls the cock out of her mouth for a moment. "Fuck yes, please. PANT... I want you... PANT... to fucking pound... PANT... my asshole for me! PANT... Really stretch it out good for me! GAHK... GAHK... GAHK.." She says before taking Jerrod's cock back down her throat.

Kellan immediately starts pushing his cock in Brenda's ass and he's surprised how easily it slides inside her all the way to the root. He starts pumping her ass with measured strokes.

"There you go, man!" Jerrod cheers. "Now pound that ass like she asked you to!"

He starts pounding Brenda's ass mercilessly and she screams in pleasure around whichever cock is fucking her throat. Meanwhile Duncan relaxes onto the love seat while Glory begins sucking his cock. At first he's surprised how far she can take it down her throat and he reaches out to lay his left hand on top of her head and moans in unbridled satisfaction. Every so often Glory pulls his cock out of her mouth and spits on it before gobbling it back down her throat with greedy, hoarse, and hungry moans. Several minutes later she comes up for air.

"Okay! Are you ready to stretch Glory's hole, Duncan." She asks in a demure tone as she climbs into his lap.

Duncan's eyes widen at Glory's play on words, and he wonders if was Jerrod or Sandra that named her.

"Oh my god Glo, that was so hot but the real question here is, are YOU ready to have your Glory hole stretched by me?"

He starts guiding his cock to the entrance of her pussy feeling Duncan's huge glans right her at entrance she hesitates.

"It's so huge, Duncan. I'm a little scared, please go slow okay?"

"Of course, Doll baby. In fact, you have total control right now. Take all the time you need. Use me for your pleasure and I'll just sit here being happiest and luckiest tool in the shed. Okay, Love?"

Glory smiles at Duncan's kindness and kisses him. As they make out Glory starts to lower herself on Duncan's cock. When she feels his glans slowly opening her up she swivels her hips and rocks them back and forth a bit to spread her juices around a little. Slowly she's able to take Duncan's cock as deep as her pussy would allow without sustaining injury and Duncan still had another 4 inches to spare. She holds very still for a few moments working her Kegels and breathing deeply to allow her insides to get used to Duncan's size. She presses her hands into her abdomen.

"Oh, Duncan I can feel how deep you are from the outside!" She gasps.

"Oh my God, and I can feel you squeezing my cock from the inside!" Duncan moans and starts kissing her neck. "You are fan-fucking-tastic, you know that?"

"Mm," She purrs into his ear. "You ain't seen nothing yet, Dunny baby. I think I'm about ready to start moving now."

Finally, she arches her back and starts lifting herself off of Duncan's cock only to let herself slide right back down. She repeats this motion several times starting slowly at first but picking up speed with each stroke. Duncan can see the bulge of his cock on her abdomen as it slides in and out of her. Her pussy now fully used to Duncan's size Glory is riding his cock with complete abandon, and It seems very much like Glory and Brenda are competing to see who can make the loudest sex noises.

Meanwhile the newcomers, Becca, Alan, and Karen are sitting on one of the sofas right in the center of the action with a clear and very graphic view of the hot and hardcore sex happening all around them. Becca seems completely absorbed with watching Brenda being triple teamed by Jerrod and the twins. She keeps moving her hands as if to start masturbating but then her worry over how Alan would react pulls her back. She clearly wants to join the fun. Karen can't seem to decide where to look feeling positively over stimulated but strangely enjoying this new experience altogether. She thought to herself.

"If only Jacob could see where I am right now! He'd fucking explode!" She chuckled to herself a little louder than she intended.