Paige Turner - Meet and Greet Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda and Jerrod had changed positions a few times. They were spooning when she felt Becca's very powerful panic. She lay with her upper body turn towards him so they could kiss while he pumped her slit from behind. From her position she could see Ethan gently guiding Becca to sit on the couch and he seemed to be doing a fine job comforting her. Thinking it best not to add to the already tense energy she decided not to fly directly into damage control mode and instead to go ahead and help Jerrod finish before going to see how she could help. Knowing that Duncan had most likely felt Becca's fear as well she signaled to him that she would check on her so he could continue having his way with Glory... or was it the other way around? She flexed her Kegels and began pumping her hips back into Jerrod keeping perfect rhythm with his thrusting.

"I need your cum, daddy," she crooned sweetly, "please fill my pussy for me?" She begged while batting her eyes.

Jerrod could hardly refuse such a sweet and utterly sexy request, so he unloaded his balls with his cock buried to the root in her perfect sex. When she felt his member throbbing insider her, she planted her lips to his effectively silencing his moans. He seemed to take the hint so she rewarded his silence by continually flexing her Kegels to prolong his pleasure and milk every drop from his balls. She genuinely loved feeling so full of cum and how some would always ooze out for her waiting fingers to scoop into her mouth. As he pulled himself out of her, she pressed her fingers into her pussy coating them with his jizz. She allowed him to enjoy watching her suck his cum from her fingers and gave him a nice deep tongue kiss as thanks before getting up to go check on Becca. She crossed to the couch and stood next to a sobbing Becca just in time to hear Ethan telling her that talking about it with someone might make her feel better. She laid a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay, sweetling?" she asked gently. "May I join you?" Becca nodded and Brenda sat beside her. "Ethan's right, talking things out is much healthier than keeping them bottled up." She reaches up to wipe away some tears. She turns to Ethan, "Can you tell me what happened? You seemed to be getting along so well then suddenly things went south," she smiles encouragingly.

Ethan squeezed Becca's hand and tried making eye contact, but she wouldn't meet his gaze.

"Is it alright, Becca? Can I tell her?" she just sat there silently weeping so Ethan continued. "When she tried taking control it caught me off guard and it was totally sexy," he paused, "I just felt like something wasn't right. Then she took it even further when I tried to make sure Alan would be okay and it felt even more forced to me. I still wanted to be good for her, do as she said so I got closer. By the time I could feel the heat coming from," he pauses, nodding sheepishly, "her pussy, she was so tense she was actually shaking." He shook his head firmly. "No way was I going to continue. She's obviously having a very strong trauma response of some kind and I would never take advantage, especially after what happened to my little sister."

"Good man," Brenda smiled, "you've impressed me several times today already. I'm very glad to know that chivalry isn't dead." She lays a hand on his leg, "I'm very sorry to hear about your sister, though, thank you for recognizing the same pattern in Becca." He nodded, concern etching his face.

She turned back to Becca, taking her hands gently in hers. They sat in silence for a long while just letting her be. Jerrod had taken note and looked on with concern but decided the best he could do was to sit back and let everything work out as it would. Turning to watch everyone else, he saw that they were so preoccupied with each other they didn't seem to notice the quiet drama playing out a few feet away.

Karen was sitting on Kellan's lap as he pumped her pussy and played with her titties. Alan stood beside her feeding her his cock. She moans enthusiastically and pulls out Alan's cock with a wet slurp and a spit.

"SLUUURP... PTUI!" As she continues stroking his cock she says without looking up, "let me know... LICK... AAHUH... LICK... when you're... SLURP... gonna cum... SLURP... AAHUH... SLURP... I wanna try something... SLURP... I've never... AAHUH... LICK... AAHUH... done before." It was a struggle for her to speak while still trying to suck and fuck two cocks at the same time but Karen was more than up the challenge. Finally finished she takes Alan's cock down her throat as deeply as she can. "GAHK... Mmmff... GAHK... GAHK... Mmmff...!"

She continues sucking Alan's cock vigorously while simultaneously rocking and grinding her hips on Kellan's nineteen-year-old cock. The tempo increases little by little as they all can feel their climax building to a crescendo.

"Mmmff... MmMFF... MMMFF!"

Karen's moans become louder as Kellan continues to drive himself inside her. He alternates between long deep, slow strokes and short, shallow, fast thrusts. Even with her imminent orgasm approaching she continues to diligently gobble Alan's cock.

"GAHK... MMMFF... GAHK... MMMFF... GAHK... MMMFF... MMMFF... GAHK... GAHK... GAAAAHHHH!"

As her orgasm overtakes her, her vocalizations overtake Alan and they cum at the same time.

"OOOOH FUCK YES! HERE I CUM!" He yells as his cock starts to pump load after load down Karen's throat.

"GAHULP... MMMFF... MMMFF... GAHULP... MMMFF... GAHULP!" Her mind consumed with orgasmic bliss; her body's instincts take over trying to swallow each pump of Alan's load down her throat.

Once finished Alan takes Karen's head between his hands and kisses her full on the mouth as she licks his jizz from her lips.

"Thank you, Karen." He smiles. "I hope you know how fucking amazing you are." He drops onto the cushions gasping to catch his breath and licking his own lips. "Is that what I taste like?" He chuckles.

Karen barely noticed Alan's gesture as her entire body was gripped in the convulsions of an intense orgasm. She squirts around Kellan's cock, and he holds her down on him feeling her inner walls spasm around him. The sensation nearly does him in, but he holds on. Karen's orgasm lasts until well past Alan's kiss. When she finally regains her senses, she realizes that Kellan has his very hard cock planted deep inside her but he seems frozen in place. She looks into his eyes and pouts.

"You're not finished, are you?" She pleads. "You're still so hard inside me. Why did you stop fucking me?" She grinds her hips into his pelvis.

"Just tryna catch my breath, Doll." He gasps, locking eyes with her. "You're so fucking intense. You're awesome. Your husband is a fucking moron if doesn't see that."

"No, he's not a moron," she scoffs, "Just a controlling asshat who could care less about anyone other than himself." But thank you for saying so all the same." She smiled. "The truth is he's a very smart man. He's made us a lot of money. Money, he uses to keep me at home while he whores around and parties all hours of the night at Broken Dreams with his lowlife, low-class cronies." She scoffs again. "Now can we please stop talking about him," she pouts, "I would rather be imagining him walking in on us fucking." She grins evilly.

"Sure thing, Doll."

As Kellan thrusts his hips upward, Karen thrusts hers downward. They slowly increase the intensity of their grinding and before long Karen is once again overcome by orgasm and this time Kellan is unable to resist the feeling of her inner walls lovingly try to crush his manhood.

"Get ready, baby! I'ma 'bout to cum!"

"I wanna feel you cumming inside me!"

"You're not worried?"

"Not one bit."

"So fucking intense," He breathes, "OOOOH! FUCK! YES! UUUHHHMMHMM HMM, HMM, HMM, HMM!"

Karen collapses on top of him as he starts going soft inside her. She rolls to the side and coming to rest on the couch between him and Alan, her hand clamped to her pussy trying, unsuccessfully to prevent Kellan's jizz oozing out. She lays back with a sigh and starts patting her oozing pussy with her fingers making a nice wet smacking, squishing sounds. She purrs.

"I love this feeling, this sound." She continues to patting and squishing her fingers in her pussy as the orgasmic haze fades and her eyes regain their focus. She spy's Glory and Duncan. "My god, those two haven't come up for air since they started have they?"

"Not once and I've been paying attention. Duncan is a goddamn machine." Kellan smiles, "Not that Glory seems to mind."

They relax into the cushions and silently watch as Duncan and Glory have what can only be described a classic fuck fest. They have changed positions several times since the party started. Going from cowgirl to doggy, from spooning to legs up, and even missionary. Alan, Karen, and Kellan watch as Glory begins riding Duncan reverse cowgirl.

"Oh my god, she looks so good being fucked like that!" Alan exclaims of Glory. His cock twitches.

"You can say that again!" Karen moans, rubbing her pussy.

Kellan doesn't speak but breathes out a low whistle as he shakes his head with admiration. The couple continued their steady rhythmic dance for several minutes. It's plain to everyone watching that Glory was in a near constant state of orgasm. Her creamy juices run freely down Duncan's shaft in white streaks. After having multiple orgasms, she realizes Duncan hasn't cum once. In fact, his cock has only become harder.

"My god! AAHUH... AAHUH... AAAAH... How long... AAAAH... AAAAH... have we been... AAHUH... AAHUH... at it? AAHUH... AAAAH... MMMMM!" Glory gasps. "Don't ya... AAHUH... AAHUH... ever cum?"

"I dunno how long... MMMHH... love... MMHHH... but we probably... MMHHH... MMHHH... should have... MMHHH... told you... MMHHH... I don't cum... MMHHH... Until I want to... MMHHH... MMHHH... MMHHH!" Do you need... MMHHH... a break?

"OH Fuck really!?" AAAAH... MMMM... AAHUH... AAHUH... don't stop... AAAAH... fuck-... AAHUH... fucking... AAHUH... me! AAHUH... AAHUUUHUHUHHUHHUHUUU!" She shudders through another minor orgasm. "You're making... AAAAH... my pussy feel... AAAAH... so fucking good... AAHUH... AAHUH!"'

They are so consumed by the connection they share that they don't notice they are the only ones still actively having sex, nor that Karen, Kellan and Alan are enjoying their show.

Kellan chuckles and turns from the action to look at Karen with a decidedly conspiratorial expression.

"Hey," he leans forward, "are you being serious when you say you wish your husband could see what you've been doing here? Because I'm down and I don't think I'm the only one."

"Oh, I'm serious as hell!" She replies with conviction. "He's been horrible to me for years. He thinks because he provides me with such a lavish lifestyle, he can treat me anyway he wants." She scoffs. "He treats the whores he keeps better than me. At least he's never physically abused me, thank god for that."

"Why do you put up with him? Is it the money?"

"Partially. But mostly because I enjoy sticking it to him." She smiles. "I think he actually believes he's getting away with the shit he pulls. The parties, the whores, all of it. He's a horrible person. He only keeps me around because I'm beautiful and high class enough to give him good-looking, high-class babies.

"Sounds like he's sticking it to you then. Care to explain how sticking around is a good thing?"

"Suffice it to say, if I play my cards right, and I've pretty much stacked the deck in my favor, when I decide I've had enough sticking around will have been worth my while." She winks. "Never mind it has always just been me before. I had no support system." She looks around, "I think that may have just changed in spectacular fashion." She giggles and snuggles into him feeling happier than she has been in a long time.

"Hey! Is Becca crying!?" Alan suddenly sits up startling Karen and Kellan. "She is crying! The fuck?"

"Oh my God, she is!" Karen says exasperated.

"Let's go!" Kellan exclaimed.

The trio stand up and head across the room in time to hear Brenda break the silent vigil they'd been holding for Becca.

"Would you like to talk about it now, love?" She says compassionately. "We could go somewhere private if you aren't comfortable here." Becca looks at her with tears welling up in her eyes.

"I think I would like that, but we don't have to go anywhere," she shakes her head slightly, "I feel safe enough here." She exhales a long shuddering breath as she clings to Ethan's arm and fresh tears slowly stream down her soft cheeks.

"Take your time, dear. Share as much or as little as you like. Look, here's Alan." Brenda smiles.

Becca looked up at him immediately cast her eyes to the floor.

"I'm so sorry, Alan!" She cries. "Please don't hate me! I didn't want to do it!" The dam burst and she began to wail.

Duncan and Glory noticed when Alan, Kellan and Karen suddenly jumped up from the couch to check on the others. But it wasn't until they heard Becca's wail that they knew something was wrong. Duncan stopped his motions and allowed Glory to climb off him. As she tried to stand on her orgasm weakened legs, they could barely support her weight so Duncan wrapped his arm around her waist. He looked down at her and winked. She chuckled in response. Then both looked to the others as they sat around an obviously distraught Becca with concern worrying their features.

They hobbled up to the group and Duncan helped Glory to sit next to Brenda on a foot stool beside the couch. Alan was kneeling on the floor in front of Becca silently crying tears of his own.

"I could never hate you, Becca!" he paused upset and confused. "Please talk to me. What didn't you want to do?" He pleaded.

****** To Be Continued ******

Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Time With A Couple A couple has sex with another couple for the first time.in Group Sex
A Special Barbecue Three couples, poolside. Stuff happens.in Group Sex
House Party A nervous newcomer goes to a party with her outgoing friend.in Group Sex
Just an Ordinary Day For Lisa and Paul, normal is a relative term.in Group Sex
The Princess, The Pirate, The Witch Couple is joined by a MILF friend after a Halloween Party.in Group Sex
More Stories