Paige Turner - Meet and Greet Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's funny?" Alan queried.

"Oh, I was just imagining Jacob literally exploding into a mass of blood and gore if he were to see where I am right now." She pauses and chews a bit at her lower lip. "And what I'm seriously considering doing."

"Is that so!" Alan replies, his interest suddenly piqued. He shifts uncomfortably in his seat and Karen notices him squirm.

"Yeah, it is." She nods pointing her gaze towards his crotch. "What's going on there. Feeling a little constricted are we?"

"Oh, yeah. Lil' bit." He replies. Karen's eyes glimmer mischievously.

"Do you," she pauses, "think Becca would mind if I helped you out with that?" She places a tentative finger to her lower lip as she speaks. "I mean, we've already made out a bit together anyway."

"I, um, I dunno." He looks at Becca and Karen peers around him to do the same. "She's completely absorbed with Brenda right now it seems," he says turning back to Karen. "After what I've learned today I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that she wouldn't mind trading places with her." He shrugs in resignation. "I'd be lying if I said I hadn't imagined myself enjoying watching her like that." Hence my current discomfort if you catch my meaning."

"I didn't realize you two could be so naughty, Alan." She reaches halfway towards his crotch. "May I? Please?" She said with growing anticipation.

Alan regards her with a growing hunger of his own. His heart quickening in his chest. He nods to Karen but holds up a forestalling finger as he turns to his wife.

"Becca, my love," he whispers and places his hand on her shoulder, slightly startling her.

"Oh my! Yes dear?" She tears her attention away from Brenda's spectacle to give her husband her undivided attention as best she can, given her state of intense arousal. "Are you alright? Do you want to go?" Her eyes quickly glance to Karen who is watching the exchange with anticipation.

"No, no. It's okay, baby. I think I can tell. You want to play don't you? It's okay. I think I want it too." Alan says.

He sits back and motions to Karen who is chewing her lower lip glancing apprehensively between the couple. The other woman reaches out tentatively towards Becca as her eyes fix on Alan's crotch. Becca smiles with mixture of relief and hunger in her eyes. She reaches across Alan and takes Karen's hand. She guides it to rest palm down on the prominent bulge in Alan's pants. Karen immediately starts caressing his cock through his pants.

"I'm so happy right now baby! I love you so much. I'm sure, if you are. I want all of this. I think I need it. At least once." She waits expectantly, almost desperately.

"I'm sure, baby," he replies, "though I'm not so sure we'll be able to just go back to how things were after today. Will you be okay if they don't?"

"Hell yes!" She answers definitively. "Are you okay if they don't?"

"Hell yes!" He answers back.

"In that case aren't we terribly overdressed right now?"

They laugh and Becca pulls Alan's shirt over his head while Karen helps him out of his pants and underwear.

"Finally!" He exclaims. "I've never been so hard in my life and those pants were really starting to hurt.

As he relaxes back on the couch Becca pulls Karen close to her. She kisses her and begins exploring her body as she removes her clothing one piece at a time. Off went Karen's t-shirt and she seemed only briefly hesitant to allow Becca to remove her bra. Once it was gone Becca couldn't help but linger at Karen's beautifully full breasts. She fondled and squeezed them gently as Karen became ever more aroused. When Becca sucked one of Karen's nipples into her mouth and pinched the other between her fingers she moaned. Becca squatted down to unfasten Karen's jeans and pulled them and her panties to the floor and Karen stepped out of her pants. Alan watched this process with growing interest slowly stroking his cock. Becca now presents a fully nude Karen to her husband and guides her back to her original spot on the couch next to Alan. The woman sits on her knees facing Alan as Becca places her hand on the back of Karen's head and gently pushes her forward and down to her husband's cock. Karen's eye lock on Alans not inconsiderable member realizing exactly Becca's intentions and she wraps her hand around his cock as she allows Becca to push her down. As Karen starts to suck Alan's cock Becca stands before them and begins sensuously removing her clothing for him. She joins them back on the couch once she's stripped off her last stitch, sitting on her knees facing Alan and Karen.

"Is that what you wanted, Karen?" She places her hand on the back of her head and pushes gently down encouraging her to take her husband's cock deeper.

"Mm hmmmm." Was her reply as she allowed Alan's cock to penetrated deeper into her throat.

"How is she baby? She being good to you?

"Oh yes, my love. AAAH... Her mouth feels so good."

"Tell HER, that." Becca demands.

"Your mouth feels so good, Karen. AAAH... I can't believe this is happening right now!"

"Then this is going to blow your mind, baby." Becca whispers seductively.

She leans in and takes her husband's cock away from Karen and when she looks up at her Becca clamps her with another kiss driving her tongue into her mouth tasting her husband's cock on the other woman's tongue. Then she pulls back just a bit and brings Alan's cock between them to press her lips and tongue to one side while Karen follows suit on the other. Both women lick and suck Alan's cock vigorously up and down this shaft. One going up, the other going down. At the top they pop his glans into their mouths and at the bottom they suck his balls into their mouths. Alan's cock becomes increasingly wet with the women's saliva. Finally, Becca sits back on her knees allowing Karen to take Alan's cock fully into her mouth again.

"Are you ready to get fucked by my husband, Karen?" Becca says abruptly. Karen pulls Alan's cock from her mouth with slurp and looks up at Becca.

"Yes please." She pleads. "I haven't been passionately fucked in so long. Please Becca. I want, more than anything, to be taken by a man who desires me. Do you think Alan desires me like that?"

"Do you Alan? Do you desire this woman? Do you want to take her and fuck her passionately?"

"Oh yes I do! I want both of you like that."

"Goood," Becca purrs, her voice dripping with satisfaction. "I think this may be the start of something wonderful," she winks, "but I have needs as well." She locks eyes with Karen and lays back on the couch spreading her legs. She reaches down to rub her pussy and open her labia revealing her wet hole. "Can you guess what I need, Karen?"

"I can," she licks her lips as she inches closer to Becca's beautiful cunny, "but please tell me, I wanna hear you say it." Karen breathes.

"I want you to eat my pussy, baby," she sighs, "can you do that for me?"

Karen's answer was to scramble over Alan's lap to bury her face in Becca's pussy. She started by licking the full length of her slit, tasting her wetness, and using it to cover her clit before sucking the clit hard between her lips and using her tongue to flick it with rapid light strokes. Becca moans hoarsely and arches her back.

"Fuck yes, baby! Suck my fucking cunt!" Becca commands. "You're my cheating lil fucking slut aren't you, Karen?"

"Mmmm." Karen moans a hungry affirmation into Becca's pussy.

"Well, Alan?" Becca scolds, "Why aren't fucking her yet? If you desire her you won't keep her waiting any longer. Taker our cheating lil slut and fuck her passionately! Make her moan into my pussy!"

As Alan moves in behind Karen who is arching her back and lifting her ass high he sees a wonderful opportunity and decides to seize it. He starts eating her pussy for her. He slides tongue between her labia and fucks her hole with his tongue causing the woman to squeal with pleasure. As he tongue fucks her he uses his two middle fingers to stimulate her clit by pinching and sliding it the full length between them. He licks higher allowing his tongue to dance around her asshole as he slides those fingers into her pussy, searching, probing. Karen's eyes roll back in her head and she struggles to continue servicing Becca properly. Alan quickly finds her g-spot and goes to work on it. He varies the speed and pressure he uses to stimulate her most sensitive spot and brings her closer and closer.

Karen's body starts to shudder and she inhales a quick breath and holds it, frozen with pleasure. Becca looks down at her suddenly neglected pussy to see nothing but the whites of Karen's eyes as her orgasm shakes her. She smiles at her husband's hidden prowess. She'd never dreamed they could be like this and now they were both seeing new sides of each other. It made her so happy until the reality of her situation came crashing back to her. Tears began streaming down her face as her heart broke into millions of pieces. Thankfully no one seemed to notice and she quickly pulled herself together, determined to enjoy THIS night to fullest. No matter what happens later.

As her orgasm started to fade Alan laid his cock against her entrance and pushes his glans into her opening. Karen blew out hard at the feeling of her still quivering pussy suddenly being stretched. He held himself at that shallow depth allowing her to make the decision to go deeper or not. Karen found herself wondering why he hadn't pushed in yet. She wondered if he knew what a tease he was being. When she realized he knew exactly what he was doing she couldn't suppress the moan she didn't even know had been building. She resisted the urge to push back and take him deeper thinking to herself.

'Tease me fucker, I tease back.'

Instead she busies herself with Becca's pussy again seemingly having forgotten all about Alan's cock. She flexes her Kegels a little as if trying to push a foreign object from her opening. Then suddenly they both decided at the same time they'd had enough of the teasing and simultaneously she pushes back and Alan in. Luckily her pussy was already well lubricated because Alan's cock impaled her swollen pussy all the way to its root. Both of them cried out in such pleasure they earned the applause of their fellow playmates around the room. Karen returned her to her ministrations of Becca's clit sucking it hard and flicking it with her tongue vigorously. Becca moaned her approval.

"That's right baby. Keep going just like."

As she lays her head back relishing Karen's skills Becca looks over to see what's going on with Brenda. The voluptuous brunette has changed positions. She's now sitting on her knees in the chair with Kellan pumping away in her ass with youthful vigor. Her throaty screams of pleasure are muffled by Ethan's cock as he face fucks rather gently, oddly enough.

"I'm going to shoot right down your throat you gorgeous fucking slut!" He growls as he starts cumming down her throat. "UHHH... UHHH... UHHH... UHHHAAHHH!"

"GULP... GULP... GAHK..." Brenda takes the first couple of pumps down her throat swallowing furiously but soon realizes the futility and loosens her lips. Pulling back she opens her mouth allowing the rest of Ethan's cum to pour out and dribble down her chin and onto her ample breasts. "Uh huuh huh, huh, huh," she moans in satisfaction. "My god!" She exclaims. "So much CUM!" Her eyes sparkle as she grins from ear-to-ear scooping Ethan's cum from her chin into her mouth. "Mmmm! So good!" She's continues stroking Jerrod's cock with her other hand the entire time.

"I'm cumming!" Kellan exclaims.

"Fill my ass, baby! I wanna feel it all up in there!"

"UHHHAAHHH YEAAASS!" Kellan yells. "UHHH... Take it all! UHHH!

"Oh yeah baby, I can feel your hot cum inside me! So fucking good!" Brenda moans.

Kellan pulls his softening cock from Brenda's ass and stumbles across the room to fall into one of the free chairs to catch his breath.

"God damn, Bro!" He exclaims. "Are we some lucky motherfuckers right now or what?! Thank you so mucking fuch ya'll!" He throws his head back with a satisfied chuckle.

Seeming to not mind that her mouth and chin are still covered in Ethan's cum, Jerrod leans down to kiss Brenda and she hungrily kisses him back. They both moan ravenously. He picks her up from the chair and takes her place pushing his cock towards her still licking his lips.

"Wanna sit on this, sexy?" He waves his cock in circles. "I'll let you pick the hole." He sings.

"Mmmm, YES!" She purrs and turns around to ride him reverse cowgirl and guides his cock straight up her ass again. Planting her feet on the chair she takes control and rides this new cock at a pace of her choosing.

Ethan looks around stroking his still throbbing erection trying to figure where he could put it to good use. He see's Glory riding Duncan's massive cock and notes that she is completely absorbed in the activity. He just smiles. Then he sees Becca. She's laying back with Karen eating her pussy while her husband pumps Karen from behind.

"Can't hurt to ask," he mumbles.

He moves over to stand next to her with his cock bobbing close to her face. He can't help but smile down at her as she sighs blissfully. Karen was obviously doing a great job on her pussy. When she finally opens her eyes they widen in surprise to see Ethan's not inconsiderable cock bobbing next to her face. She reaches up to wrap her fingers around it peering up its owner.

"Hello." She croons. "Is this for me?"

"I've always thought you were really beautiful Becca. I never could have imagined this would actually happen. So yeah, since you seemed to have decided to join the fun, if you want, this is for you."

Her answer is to pull on his cock to pull him closer. He squats down a bit and leans onto the arm of the couch so she can reach it. She licks it from his balls all the way up to the glans before taking it fully into her mouth.

"Mmmm." She purrs in delight.

Alan looks up from fucking Karen to see his wife sucking Ethan's cock. The surprise of which sent him right over the edge. He cums so hard and so fast he isn't able to pull out of Karen in time.

"Oh shit! Cumming! AAHHH YEEEESS! Fuuuuuck!" He shoots load after load deep inside her.

"Oh no!" Karen groans in disappointment. "I was so close!" She didn't seem to care he filled her up.

"Don't worry, baby! I'll take you there and then some. Just lost concentration at the sight of Becca deep throating someone else's cock."

He slides his member back inside Karen's dripping pussy as she looks up to see what Alan was talking about. She is greeted by the site of Ethan slowly fucking Becca's throat. She doesn't even seem to have noticed that Karen has momentarily stopped eating her pussy.

"Oh my god that's the hottest thing I've ever seen. So fucking dirty. I fucking love this! If Jacob saw me doing any of this he'd just implode!" I wish someone would accidentally send him a video of his wife getting pounded by our neighbors.

"That... AAHUH... could be... AAHUH... arranged! AAHUH... AAHUH... AAHUH..." Brenda pants as she rides Jerrod's cock.

"Naughty... UHHH... girl... UHHH... UHHH!" Jerrod moans encouragingly.

"He... AAHUH... deserves it... AAHUH... abusive... cheating... bastard... AAHUH... Fuck him! Mmmm Yeah! Don't stop... AAHUH... Keep... AAHUH... going! The thoughts of what she was doing behind her husband's back sent her over the edge. AAHUH... AAHUH... AAHUH... I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! AAAAAH AAAAAHAAHAAHAAAAAA!" Alan's cock is pushed from her cunt with the force of her ejaculation, amrita spraying all over him.

"OH, HELL YES!" He cries, astonished. "We have a squirter! I repeat we have a squirter!" He allows himself to fall back onto the sofa, catching his breath.

"She ain't... UHHH... the only... UHHH... one, Bro," Ethan chuckles jerking his thumb towards Brenda as he continues throating Alan's wife. "Dude. Your wife... UHHH... really knows how... UHHH... to suck cock... UHHH... UHHH...!"

"Oh my God Becca! Where has this side of you been hiding all this time?" He sounded pleasantly astonished. "She's never gotten into It like that with me before! Having a good time, honey?" He calls.

"GAHK... GAHK... GAHK...!"

"Shouldn't talk with your mouth full!"

They all laugh but as Becca had a cock down her throat, she snorted her own saliva as well. A copious amount of it spewed from her nose and she pulled off of him, coughing and spitting. She punches him in the leg.

"That's not funny! Bastard!" She exclaims in mock annoyance.

She locks eyes with him as she climbs to her knees leaning against the back of the couch. She shakes her ass and arches her back. "Just for that, young man!" She says with a kind of roleplay seriousness that takes everyone by surprise. "You're going to fuck me now!" She commands. "And you're going to fuck me well." Her eyes bright with a fire that suggests she's only half playing.

"Oh damn! I think you better get in there, son." Jerrod advised. "Something tells me you got some amends to make!"

Ethan took a half-step towards her and stopped. His face belied not only his confusion but also his arousal. Becca taking control all of a sudden turned him on like nothing ever had and he desperately wanted to do exactly as she commanded. But two things were bothering him. First her husband was watching and to Ethan a blowjob was one thing, but actually fucking another man's wife required his consent as well as hers. Second, he could tell something wasn't quite right. He quickly glanced from Becca to Alan.

"Don't look at him!" Her eyes flashed angrily. "Get your cock over here and fuck me!" She demanded in a strained voice.

As Ethan hesitantly moved up behind her, he glanced back at Alan who shrugged and shook his head, seemingly as surprised as he was. He felt her tense up bodily as the heat from their sex grew closer. She began shaking fearfully even without them touching. He had already decided to stop the charade when her reaction confirmed his suspicions. He gently pushes her hips to the side so he can whisper to her with as little physical contact as possible and she seemed to relax a little. Her attempt to be in control had all been an act she was using as a coping mechanism. But what was she trying to cope with?

"Becca?" He spoke gently. "It was really sexy the way you took charge, but" As he helped her from her knees to sit on the couch and shifted himself to sit beside her she sighed in relief, her expression shifting to one of grief. "I won't take someone who doesn't really want me to and I could tell," he took her hands in his, "your bravado was forced." He paused to observe her reaction and he wasn't surprised to see tears welling up in her eyes. "You don't have to say anything to me, but it might make you feel better to talk to someone." The irony of the situation wasn't lost on Ethan. Becca was at least ten years his senior but here he was comforting her as an adult would a child.

Becca leaned in, allowing him to wrap his arms around her as she began quietly sobbing. Ethan could tell she was trying to hold it in as best she could to keep from disturbing the others. He stroked her hair and made the same comforting sounds his mother had used to calm him down in those moments he needed it.

"Shh, shh, shh, shh. I've got you, sweetling."

He briefly tried getting Alan's attention as they sat there but he had allowed Karen to pull him across the room to where Kellan had gone to recover after his fun with Brenda. Alan not only seemed unconcerned he was sitting on the couch dozing, head in hand while Karen propositioned Kellan. Apparently, she was ready for more and to her thinking Kellan had already recovered enough.