All Comments on 'Pain and Ecstacy'

by alpha_one

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 10 years ago
Really Enjoyed!!

If someone truly loved his wife, he would have no problem letting his wife enjoy the ecstasy and passions of another man, because he would know she will always come back to their bed. Thats the difference between sex and love.

Hope to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She clearly is not ready to commit to one person

Contrary to some minority opinions, this is cheating. If she wanted to F her old boyfriend she should break up first.

Time to kick her to the curb. People in love don't share intamacy with other, but reserve it for each other.... Ya and he's a wimp as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bah

you're no more an alpha than I am "king of the world"

alpha_onealpha_oneover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the fedback

I'm sorry two of you didn't seem to enjoy it, but just so it's clear, this was a real fantasy. My girlfriend, now my wife did see her ex, but nothing happened between them. I wrote the story because a previous ex had had sex with her ex while we were together, though i didn't get to watch, and it was both a painful and arousing experience. This was a first time post, so I'm grateful just that people have read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great First Effort

All around good read. Excellent for a first story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

hi....it's lilPammy....... Been reading some of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just read the story and relate because my gf(now wife) did reconnect with an ex also. He was a guy she dated when young snd always wished she had given her virginity to him. Anyway years later when we were in a serious relationship she bumped into him uptown and they went for a drink to catch up on what was happening in their lives. After several drinks, like young lovers, they ended up in the backseat of her car and had unprotected sex. I found out after we were married when I came across one of her old diaries and read it. She wrote that she had to have sex with him once to fullfill the fantasies she still had about him. She wrote that even though the sex was good she realized it was just sex snd that she really had intimacy and love with me. She said she was glad she got him out of her system. Because I invaded her privacy reading the diary , I never told her. When I think about it , I have mixed feelings of jealousy but also feel relieved knowing she really wanted to spend her life with me.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Second person is very hard to read, particularly on an erotica site. Almost never a good choice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous