Pain and Pleasure

Story Info
Lola is tied, used, and abused by a rough stranger.
1.1k words
4.04
67.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A kept my breathing quiet and calm, so she couldn't hear me. I was hidden under her large bed, and where I had been for over an hour, waiting for Lola from working a late shift at the bar.

I remained still and patient and she performed her nightly routine of showering, brushing her hair, and crawling naked into bed. I had fantasized about Lola for months now, she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Lola was tall- 5'9. With long silky dark hair, tan skin, and a tight fit body. Her breasts were small, but perky. And her ass was fat, her best asset. I waited another hour after her lights were turned off to crawl cautiously out from under the bed. For awhile I stood next to her bed listening to her deep breathing, my dick already rock hard for her.

Quietly I walked across the room and switched on her dim salt lamp, so the room was basked in a warm glow. Because of the heat, she laid in bed with no blankets on her stomach. I opened my duffle bag, full of toys to use on Lola. I removed a ball gag and handcuffs to secure her first and approached the bed. In one swift movement I lifted her head, forced the ball gag into her mouth, and strapped it securely around her head. This woke her, and she let out a muffled confused yelp. Just as she realized there was someone in her home and began to thrash, I grabbed both her arms and handcuffed her wrists behind her back. Lola kicked her legs and screamed into the gag, throwing her head around.

I crawled onto the bed, and lay my body on hers to prevent her from moving around so much. I whispered into her ear: "your body is mine tonight Lola, give in to me." I bit and kissed her neck, and she tried to buck my body off of her. But at 6'4 and with my solid muscle build, her efforts were unsuccessful. And I began to grind my erection into her ass, letting her know what was going to happen to her.

I lifted off of her, spanked her ass hard a couple times, and hopped off the bed to strip naked. Lola flipped herself onto her back to stare at me and plea, but with the gags I could make out none of her words. She however became silent and still, eyes growing wide as she looked at my thick, 8 inch member. I grabbed the duffle bag and took out the vibrating butt plug, waving it in front of her face. She moaned and shook her head.

I reached my hand down and cupped her sex, surprised to find her soaking wet. "You slut," I growled to her, "you're dripping wet, you like this. You want me to be fucked hard by a stranger." Lola yelled into the gag, but arched her pussy into my hand, desperate for pleasure. And I would give it to her.

I dropped my head to her pussy, engulfing her clit with my mouth. I sucked hard, and swirled my tongue in circled around her little nub. She was moaning, clenching her legs around my face. I gripped her inner thigh with one hand and forced the leg open, giving me better access to alternate licking her clit and sliding my tongue inside her. It didn't take long before her whimpers became more high pitched and desperate and she came hard on my tongue.

As Lola's body collapsed after her orgasm, I covered the butt plug in her juices by sliding it in and out of her pussy. I then used steady firm pressure to push it into her ass. The anal intrusion caused her to scream and arch her back up. I pressed the button on the end sticking out of her, watching her body clench and jerk as the plug vibrates inside of her.

I then began to cover her breasts in kisses. Kneading one while the other I sucked and bit gently at her nipples. I sat back to pull at her nipples with both hands, grabbing the hard nubs and lifting before releasing them to jiggle back. From the duffle bag I took out my final toys, two nipple clamps. At the sight of them Lol began to scream through the gag again and wiggle her body. But I placed one large hand on her shoulder to hold her down, placing both nipple clamps on. With each clamp she moaned out.

I pulled on the clamps, and as I did so she orgasmed again.

I couldn't believe my luck, I knew she had potential, but I didn't know how freaky this woman would be. Her shame was gone, and she looked at me desperately, begging with her eyes for me to fuck her now.

I flipped Lola onto her stomach, pulling her up so that her face pressed down into the bed and her ass was arched into the air. I spread her knees, and with a quick motion I impaled her pussy with my throbbing dick. The room was filled with her grunts, and wet slapping sounds as I withdrew and forced my dick all the way in and out.

I never felt a pussy this good, her walls were squeezing and massaging my dick as I pounded into her. My grip on her hips was so intense I was sure it would leave bruises. I could soon feel pressure building to cum, so I withdrew from her pussy. Her juices coated my member, and dripped down her thighs.

Quickly, before she even had time to react, I pulled out the butt plug and pushed it into her stretched pussy. Her own juices had lubricated my dick, allowing me so slide the entire length into her tight spasming butthole.

Lola groaned deeply and orgasmed again. I gripped her hair and pulled her head back harshly, so that only her knees were on the bed, my hold on her hair suspended her upper body. I began to fuck her ass hard, slapping her tortured breasts as they swung with each thrust.

I was not able to last long in her tight hole. As my orgasm built I released the nipple cramps, Lola screamed and came hard again with the sudden pain, and as her body jerked I came in her.

I collapsed on top of her, letting my dick soften inside of her. Lola was trembling and crying, no doubt because of her response to a stranger breaking into her home and having his way with her body. I stroked her sweat drenched hair, letting us both rest before round 2.