Pain and Pleasure

Story Info
Her master teaches her a new lesson.
2k words
11.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. All people, places, and things are solely a figment of my imagination, and/or are used in a fictitious manner. All characters are 18 years or older.

It's still dark outside when I wake up. I can't sleep any longer, so I get up. I am so excited. Finally, after 3 weeks, I can see my beloved master again. He's a busy man, and he travels a lot. That means I can see him only every 2--3 weeks. Ah, how I miss him. His cuddles. His cock.

After breakfast, I tidy-up my small flat, have a shower and go to the bus stop.

I wear my favourite outfit. Trainers, jeans and a loose-fitting T-shirt.

* * *

It's almost 10:00 a.m. when I arrive at his house. I ring the bell. My fingers tremble a bit with anticipation. What's his plan for the day? Hopefully nothing with heels. I understand that a slave should be able to wear any kind of shoes her master likes, but I still struggle with them.

After a few seconds, he opens the door.

"Good morning, sir." I smile.

"Come in, my little pet."

He ruffles my hair.

I step through the door and eagerly kneel down. I feel so privileged to have a master. So grateful.

"How can I serve you, sir?"

"Go upstairs, get changed and come down. I will feed you then."

"Yes, sir."

Slowly I go up the stairs. I worry that it would be something unpleasant as the last time, where I had to wear these high stilettos with a leg brace. I sigh with relief. No heels today. Just a short white skirt that hardly covers my butt and a white top, slightly bigger than a bra. I groan. Seems the topic of today's lesson is humiliation again. God, how I hate it to show my pot-belly in public.

I put on the clothes and arrange my own clothes and underwear neatly on a chair near the bed.

* * *

I enter the kitchen.

"I am ready, sir."

"Very good, sit on my lap"

"Yes, master."

My master is sitting at the table. On the table I spot a big plate with muffins, doughnuts and other pastries. Hopefully they are not all for me.

I sit down on his lap with my back towards him.

Gosh! How hard he is.

He kisses me on the cheek. Hmm, how I missed it.

His hands move towards my paunch. Slowly and gently, he rubs it. I can't understand why he likes it. It's just a protruding mass of flabby flesh. I moan gently. It feels so good.

"Enjoying yourself, my little hippo?"

"Yes, sir, but only when you touch it."

"It's probably because you don't like it. From now on, you will play with your belly at home for 5 minutes after every meal."

"Yes, sir. I will do it."

"Time, to feed you up. I guess you did lots of exercises and dieting since our last meeting."

"Yes, sir."

"My little pet, I wish you could learn to surrender."

"Master, I just look so terrible, so disgusting."

"In your opinion, but that is your biggest problem. You care too much what you think about yourself or what other people might think about. If you really want to become a slave, you need to learn to put your master first. If your master wants you to have a belly, you will have one. If your master wants you to fast, you will fast. You need to forget yourself and think about your master first."

"Yes, sir. I will try."

With one hand, he starts to feed me while he rubs my paunch with his other hand.

Twenty minutes or so later, he shoves the last piece of muffin in my mouse.

I feel like bursting.

"So, dumpling, how do you feel?"

"Like a stuffed turkey." I cover my mouth with my hand and burp.

"Pardon me, sir." I am embarrassed, though it isn't my fault.

He just grins.

"But you look more like a pregnant hippo." He pads my pot-belly. It probably had expanded by at least an inch.

My cheeks become hot. I probably look like a tomato.

"Yes, sir. Thank you for feeding me, sir."

"My pleasure. Now let's go and do a bit of window shopping."

"Yes, sir." With some effort, I get up. Fortunately, my skirt rests under my paunch, so it's not too uncomfortable.

* * *

He gives me the car keys.

"You drive."

"Yes, sir." I am happy that he trusts my driving skills. I love his posh, silver BMW.

He guides me to the car-park in the city centre. I lock the car and offer him the keys.

"Keep them."

"Yes, sir." I put them in my handbag.

He takes my hand, and we go to the High Street.

I am so happy. It doesn't happen often that he takes my hand. Normally I have to go a few steps behind him.

* * *

After 2 hours of window shopping, we reach a fast food restaurant.

"Time to feed you a bit more." I guess you lost a few calories already. He grins.

We enter the restaurant, and he chooses a table in a corner. He orders 3 big cheeseburgers and two big plates of chips, with a generous serving of mayonnaise on top.

I manage to eat everything and feel again like a stuffed turkey. My stomach is so full, so swollen. I am afraid to burst.

My master sits opposite me. He pulls something out of his trousers and puts it on the table. I can't see what it is, because he covers it in his hand.

"I have a little challenge for you and a treat if you will be a good girl."

"Yes, master." I lower my voice, though the next occupied table is a few yards away.

"Go to the bathroom and put them on."

He removes his hand and I am suddenly afraid. Very afraid.

I see 2 nipple-clamps and a mini-vibrator.

"They are easy to put them on when your nipples are hard and swollen. Touch your boobs to your heart's content."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

"Have some fun." He grins.

I put the items into my handbag and go to the bathroom. My legs feel like jelly.

* * *

The bathroom is empty, and I go to the first stall and lock it behind me. I have mixed feelings about this task. I look forward to play with my boobs, at the same time I am afraid of the pain. I close the lid and sit down. I decide to start with the easy task. I take the mini-vibrator and pull up my skirt. My fingers tremble a bit when I insert the mini-vibrator in my pussy. I take a few deep breaths before I take the clamps out of my handbag. With shaky hands, I push up my top over my boobs. The top is very tight. I am afraid the clamps will be visible. I stroke my breast and brush over my nipple with my thumb. I moan gently. Thanks, God, nobody around. I haven't been allowed to touch myself for quite some time. The few seconds under the shower of course don't count. It doesn't take long for my nibble to swell. I take the chance to stroke my boobs for some more time. After some time, I was wet and hot. With a deep sense of regret, I stopped, since I was only allowed to play with my boobs.

I hold my breath and squeeze my lips together. The pain was worse than expected when I fixed the first clamp on my left nibble. My eyes immediately became moist. With the other clamp in my hand, I took another deep breath and fixed it at my right nipple. The pain becomes much worse and tears start to roll down my cheeks. I take some more deep breaths in the hope that the pain would subside, but it doesn't, so I get up and as careful as possible I push my top down. I cringe. The tight top presses the clamps deeper in my nipples. I open the stall. I go to the sink and wash my face and dried it with some paper towels. With shaky legs and moist eyes, I go back to my master. Oh, God, please don't let anybody see me like this.

* * *

When I come to back to the table, a big bowl of ice-cream was waiting for me.

For some reason, it doesn't bother me. My only problem are the clamps on my nipples.

"I am sure you can manage it."

"Yes, sir."

He looks at my boobs and nods approvingly. Obviously, the clamps are visible under the top.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

My cheeks turn warm and I nod.

"How do you feel?"

"It hurts very bad."

"When you have finished your ice-cream, we will go back to the car, and then you can remove them."

I breathe a sigh of relief and start to eat the ice-cream.

* * *

When I come to back to the table, a big bowl of ice-cream was waiting for me.

For some reason, it doesn't bother me. My only problem are the clamps on my nipples.

"I am sure you can manage it."

"Yes, sir."

He looks at my boobs and nods approvingly. Obviously, the clamps are visible under the top.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

My cheeks turn warm and I nod.

"How do you feel?"

"It hurts very bad."

"When you have finished your ice-cream, we will go back to the car, and then you can remove them."

I breathe a sigh of relief and start to eat the ice-cream.

* * *

When we leave the restaurant, the mini-vibrator in my pussy starts to vibrate. The first few seconds it's a nice, warm and pleasant feeling, but suddenly it becomes very intense when the pain and pleasure somehow mix together.

I slightly bend forward.

"Don't cum on the street!"

"No," I groan.

The mini-vibrator stops, and I breathe a sigh of relief.

He put his arm around my waist and rubs my paunch.

After a few minutes, we reach the car-park. In the lift, he puts his hand under my skirt and rubs my butt. My legs still feel like jelly, and I am panting. When the door closes, the mini-vibrator starts to vibrate again. Waves of pleasure radiate from my pussy and I moan. Suddenly, my master rubs my right breast.

"Ow, oow" I whine. The pain becomes almost unbearable.

"It's OK, my little pet. He pushed my top up and removed the clamps. Aaah. Thanks, God.

I feel some relief, but then the pain becomes even worse and tears start to run down my cheeks.

My master strokes my hair.

* * *

The doors of the lift opens, and I follow my master to the car. I lower my head as much as possible, I am afraid someone would look at me.

I take the key out of my handbag and open the door for my master.

"Well done, my hippo."

"Thank you, sir." I go around the car and sit down in the driver seat.

"Now, you may come if you want." He presses the button of his remote control and the mini-vibrator starts to vibrate again. My pussy is still warm and wet, and waves of pleasure emanate from it. It doesn't take long before I experience the most powerful orgasm in my life.

"Thank you, master. Thank you, master." I am overwhelmed.

After a little while, I manage to calm down. I am very grateful. I wish I could bend down and kiss his feet.

* * *

When we come home, we go to the living room, and he sits down on the couch.

"Come, my little hippo, sit on my lap."

"Yes, sir."

I sit on his lap and rest my head on his shoulder.

He pushes my top up and put some cream on my nipples.

I sigh. Ah, what a relief.

"Do you understand today's lesson, my pregnant whale?" He rubs my paunch.

I think for a minute.

"Pain increases pleasure." I guess.

"Exactly. Pain is an aphrodisiac. Now have a little rest."

"Yes, sir."

I close my eyes.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Off the Clock It started off as a fun little fling...in Mature
Husband's Best Friend Turns to More Husbands best friend, turns into more, and more...in Erotic Couplings
Paying It Back She recalls freeing her lustful hubby from his shell at Prom.in First Time
The New Management Louise's Adventures get more complex.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Dangles Beautiful black girl loves showing off her piercings.in Interracial Love
More Stories