All Comments on 'Pain Relief'

by Roarsome

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bbaron2274bbaron2274almost 2 years ago

Loved the story. The gradual increasing of attention was awesome. This feels more like a real life situation (I hope fpr you it was)

This resembles a situation I had that lasted for many years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. pretty sexy, actually. I wasn't really going to comment but for a first time writer with a first story I will...

It was difficult to read, and follow along at times, with the incredibly long paragraphs. My suggestion would be to break it up somewhat.

Also, maybe get yourself an editor. I'm sure there are many people on here that would be willing to help.

You've spun a great story here and with some help in could become incredible!

Thanks. I'm giving you 5 stars.

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 2 years ago

I never had the pleasure to have a massage anything like the one in your story. I guess I just didn't have the correct shop. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

really good story. Written like it may have truly happened. very good on details and building of story.

coolpencoolpenalmost 2 years ago

This was lovely and expressed the woman's initial hesitation very well.

1whiskey1whiskeyalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Great story. I agree with the comments of Anonymous that you should get an editor to help you see where you can shorten your story by cutting out unnecessary wording/sentences where you repeat yourself or become a bit long winded in the writing. But it is an excellent story and one that I relate to. Very enjoyable and absorbing. Look forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. More like this please. Love the tease

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I could nitpick many areas that needed cleaning up etc but others have already beat me to the punch line: please get an editor. BTW, masseur is a male massage therapist. Masseuse is a female provider.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just FYI- vagina is internal. The word you were looking for was vulva

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous