Pain Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave was working late that evening, so we did not get much time together and when he got home, he was so tired that he went straight to bed after we had eaten. That meant I was left with my thoughts, and they were going everywhere, especially recalling my experiences that afternoon and then wondering what was going to be next. Eventually I went to bed and after a short while I went to sleep with my shoulder feeling less painful than it had a week ago. Dave was up early and out of the house almost at once, so I got up and saw the children off to school so I was alone. I checked my e mails and there was one from Andrea "Hi Sharon, I hope your shoulder is feeling a little better and yesterday was not too traumatic for you. I attach the posture report, trying to keep it as simple as possible without using many technical terms. If there is anything that is not clear or you have any questions, please get back to me. Just to confirm I have booked you the same slot next Thursday. Andrea".

I opened the attachment and started to read. It was, as Andrea had said fairly straight forward, and I was able to understand most of it. In summary the injury to my shoulder had been quite bad and there was a lot of scar tissue on some of the muscles. This had caused the muscles in my neck, side and back to compensate which meant that they were not acting in the optimal way, and this was giving rise to the pain. It also said that the right side of my pelvis was slightly higher than the left which was causing the structure of the pelvis to be out of alignment which caused the muscles in my thighs, buttocks, groin and abdomen to not be working optimally. Andrea said that this was possibly not related to the shoulder problem and was longstanding and she questioned whether I had any problems in childbirth and, if I had, that a further assessment would help to identify the full extent of the issue. Finally, Andrea said that at my next session she would suggest massage of my shoulder, neck, front and back and also my buttocks and thighs, in that order. I found the report really interesting and was pleased that she had been able to find all of this from just the two sessions. As to the further assessment I was a little dubious at first but then I remembered how good I felt after yesterday. I decided to think about this and respond to Andrea later in the day. After reading the report I was aware that my shoulder, neck and side did not ache as much, and I felt much better and more alive than I had for a long time.

Later that day I replied "Hi Andrea, thankyou for the report most of which I was able to understand and made sense. I do have two children aged thirteen and ten and whilst the first pregnancy was a long one, I do not recall any problems. The second was much shorter and went well. Also, I do not recall any injuries around my pelvis although I did suffer a heavy fall on my right side when I was at school. It took me a good few months to recover from that but has not really caused any problems since. I am quite happy with your suggested massage next week and perhaps we can talk about the additional assessment then. I look forward to seeing you on Thursday, Sharon".

The next week flew by as I was busy with a number of projects as well as the usual housework. I was pleased with the reduced pain and slightly freer movement generally, although by Thursday my shoulder, side and groin were beginning to ache again.

I arrived at Andrea's just before two and she let me in leading me to the massage room. "Here you are, I just need to go and get some massage oil whilst you undress. It is better if you take off all of your clothes as it will make the massage easier, but please only take off to your comfort level. When you are ready lie on your stomach under the towel and I shall be back in a few minutes". I had already made up my mind that I was happy to take off everything especially after last week, so I undressed and got under the towel laying on my front.

When Andrea came back into the room she said "OK I am going to massage your shoulder and across your neck. I shall apply as much pressure as you are able to stand so, please tell me if it is too much, and I shall ease off. When I have done that, I shall have you turn onto your right side and shall massage your side, hip and front. When that is done onto your front again and I shall do your hamstrings. If there is enough time, I shall also do the front of your thighs. Remember if at any time the pressure is too strong, please tell me and I shall ease off".

Andrea started and the pressure was more intense than before. I was able to stand it most of the time but did ask her to ease off a little as she moved across the top of my shoulder to my neck. As she was doing this work Andrea said a few times "gosh this is really hard, and I can feel a lot of scar tissue, but it will ease with the more work I do". After Andrea finished my shoulder, she asked me to lay on my right side which hurt a little at first, but this eased as I found the best position. Andrea then started on my side and did quite long strokes up and down my side and then from my side across my front. As she did this, she brushed the underside of my breast and, as time went by, she made more and more contact with my breast almost reaching up to my nipple. At first, I was a bit concerned about this but said nothing and as she went on and my nipple grew and became more sensitive, I quite enjoyed it. She then moved to my hip whilst I was still on my side and began to lightly massage down over my buttock. At first this was fairly light but slowly the intensity grew, and I cried out a few times and had to ask her to ease off. She persisted in this area for some time slowly expanding the area she was working on to move down the outside on my thigh and around the front of my hip towards my groin. As she did this, I could feel myself becoming more and more aroused. After my experience the previous week I was not surprised at this, and I began to enjoy it once again. By the time Andrea finished working here and asked me to turn onto my front I was aware that the towel was hardly covering much of me as it had slipped away from my body. I turned onto my front and as I did so the towel fell away completely.

Andrea started to work on my right hamstring with more pressure than the previous week. She worked from behind my knee up the outside of my leg and then across my buttock and then reversed the action. Then she did the same up and down the centre of my leg which she did three times. Next, she moved to the inside of the leg and did the same stopping very close into my groin. She then repeated this a number of times and each time I could feel her getting closer to my vagina so that the last she worked on the inside of the leg she finished tight against it. She repeated this on my left hamstring finishing with the same contact on my vagina, which, by this time was leaking my juices.

"OK turn over and lay on your back and I shall finish off with the front of your thighs. Are you OK if I do this or is that enough for today?"

"No please carry on and then you can tell me what additional assessment you have in mind".

Andrea did the same sort of massage as she had done on my hamstrings and worked up the outside, middle and inside of each leg. When she did the middle, she continued the upward stroke across my belly and when on the inside work moved her hand directly across the top of my vagina and pubic bone. "There I have finished, and I hope you enjoyed it and it wasn't too painful". When she said this Andrea looked me directly in the eye and I could see that she was fully aware of how aroused I was and knew exactly what she had been doing.

This time I looked straight back at her and said, "yes I did enjoy it and thank you for such a great massage".

"Good I shall step out and let you rest a little and get dressed. When I come back, we can talk about the additional assessment".

When Andrea left, I just lay there and ran my hands up and down my body feeling the intense sexual arousal. My nipples were rock hard and when I touched them, I almost jumped off the table. As I ran my hands down my front to my vagina, I thrust two fingers deep inside and then started rubbing hard. I came in no time and then realised just how wet I was and then saw the wet patch on the massage bed. I was really embarrassed and got off the bed to pick up the towel to dry it. Firstly, I dried myself and was about to do the bed when Andrea came back in.

She realised what I was about to do and took the towel saying "Don't worry about that just look after yourself. Also don't feel guilty about being so aroused it is a natural reaction to the massage so just be pleased and enjoy it. I am delighted that you enjoyed it so much and that I am able to help you. Hopefully I shall be able to help you even more over the next few weeks. So, you just get dressed and then we can talk more about the additional assessments". With that she left the room again leaving me to get dressed.

I dressed myself and just as I finished Andrea came back into the room and said "Ok so I think you have an issue with your pelvis which you have had for some time, and it is contributing to the pain you experience. It is linked to the shoulder problem but separate from it. I can check out the groin in more detail next time and that will include checking everything in that area. You will need to be naked for me to do that and it will involve checking your pelvic floor muscles, lower abdomen and could also include an internal check. Is that something you would like me to do?". At first, I did not know what to say as the only other times I had that sort of check-up was when my two children had been born and that was with a doctor. However, I did trust Andrea, after all she had already seen me naked and done a little work in my groin area and I did want to get this pain sorted. So, after some thought I said, "Yes I would like you to check it out further and, whilst I am not sure about any internal work, I do want to get the pain sorted".

"OK" replied Andrea "I shall do that next week and suggest that we make it a ninety-minute session so that I can get the assessment done after further massage work on your shoulder, side, back and pelvis. I look forward to seeing you then but if you get any questions in the meantime, please send me an e mail and we can discuss them".

"I shall and thanks for this week's session, it was very good".

When I got home, I went straight to the bedroom got undressed and jumped in the shower. As I enjoyed the water cascading over my body, I contemplated my words "it was very good". It was better than that, it was the most sexually aroused I think I had ever been, even including the times Dave and I had had great sex. But this was all new to me and part of me felt that it was not right to let another woman see me naked and touch and massage my body the way she had. Now I had agreed to let her check out my pelvis and possibly feel inside my vagina. I rationalised this by reflecting on how much easier my shoulder was after just three sessions and also how much I had really enjoyed the sexual arousal. Somehow it just felt right.

Throughout the next seven days all I was able to think about was the next session with Andrea. What was she going to do and how would I feel? Was I going to enjoy it as much as I had the three sessions I had so far, and how was I going to feel afterwards? These and other questions were still going through my head as I rang her bell and I felt nervous and excited. Andrea opened the door and invited me in saying "how are you, is your shoulder any better and how about your side and pelvis" as she took me through to the massage room.

"My shoulder is better thankyou, the pain is much reduced, but is still there. My side is OK but there is a little pain underneath my breast now and my pelvis is still aching a bit, especially on the inside of my groin and thigh. I hope you can ease all of that today and there is time to do the further assessment you told me about last week, which, I think I am looking forward to".

"Good let's get started. We'll do your shoulder first then your side and front and then check out your pelvis. We have a ninety-minute slot today so there will be plenty of time for the assessment, which I can do at the end. So please get undressed and lay on your stomach, I shall be back in just a minute". I undressed, removing all of my clothes and lay on the bed on my stomach, noticing there was no towel to cover myself which did not concern me and made sense giving what was about to happen.

Andrea came back into the room with some massage oil and said "I have some slightly warm oil today which should help you to relax and hopefully it will feel really good. So, let's get started", and with that she applied some of the warm oil to my shoulder and neck. It felt wonderful. "OK please tell me if the pressure is all right and also if it hurts in any particular spot. I shall be covering the same area as last week on your shoulder and neck and then move to your side". Andrea started on my shoulder blade and moved inwards to my neck and then down around the profile of my shoulder and into my back. It did hurt a little around the inside of the shoulder towards my back, so I told her so and she eased the pressure a little. Andrea then worked the area into my neck and up the side of my head. It felt wonderful and I could feel the pressure easing with each stroke. After doing this a few more times she moved further into the centre of my back and slowly down my side. I was aware that as she did this the pressure increased once more but that was not a problem. "OK now move onto your side and I shall do a little work here before you move onto your back".

As I moved, I said "that felt very nice, the pressure was OK, and my shoulder and neck feel much easier now. I hope you have the same effect on my side and front".

"I am sure I will but please tell me if the pressure is too much".

Andrea started with long strokes up and down my side going lower with each one down to my buttock which she began to include. Slowly she was increasing the pressure and it was becoming quite strong so that I said, "please ease off a little around my hip as that is a little painful".

"I am not surprised that is the case, I shall ease off for now but come back to that area later. Now please lay on your back and I shall do the area below and around your breast". As she said that she spread oil across my abdomen and up to just under my breasts and she massaged here.

At first it was quite tender, so I said, "please ease the pressure a little as that is tender".

Andrea replied, "will you show me where?".

I put my hand across my abdomen just below my breasts and also to the area just above them and said, "it hurts in both areas but is worse below them".

"OK, do you mind if I massage around and over your breasts as it will ensure that I get to all the areas that are hurting".

"Yes, that will be OK".

Andrea then began to massage under, around and above my breasts and it felt wonderful. I had never had anything like this done to me before and I was a little apprehensive, but this soon eased as the pleasure rose. Soon Andrea was massaging each breast in turn swirling around them and getting closer to my nipples with each circle. I could feel my arousal level rising with each swirl and also feel my nipples getting harder. Eventually after what seemed an eternity but was probably only a few minutes she got to my nipples and circled them, and I felt my whole body react. Next time she circled them she squeezed them, and I started to squirm, moving my body and raising my hips. I could also feel my labia getting wet and with this I let out a moan to which Andrea replied, "that's right just lay back and enjoy it, let me take care of you", to which I moaned again! Andrea continued to massage my breasts for a few more minutes and pinched both nipples at the same time. When she stopped, I felt cheated as I had been enjoying it so much. "OK it's now time to lay on your stomach and I shall do your buttocks and backs of your thighs".

Reluctantly I turned over, hoping that I would enjoy this next phase as much as the last.

Andrea started by massaging both buttocks from the small of my back down across them and then down the backs of my thighs. She did this a number of times to include both the outside of them and also inwards so that eventually she was massaging down the crack between them. This felt amazing and I am sure she realized this as I began to raise my pelvis from the bed into her hands as she did it. "So, you find that good, do you want me to continue some more like that?"

"Oh yes please".

Andrea did this but now concentrated on one buttock at a time. Starting on my right side she deeply massaged the muscles in my buttock and worked to the outside. I had to tell her "Please ease the pressure a little as it hurts as you go across my buttock".

Andrea did ease up a little and I was able to enjoy it more. Once she finished on the buttock, she worked on the back of my leg telling me "You have three hamstring muscles, one on the outside which I shall do first, one in the middle that I shall do next and then the last up the inside of your thigh that I shall do last". She worked on the outer muscle, and this did not hurt but felt good. Then she moved to the middle muscle which hurt a little particularly in the centre where there was a slight sharp pain. When she hit this, I said, "Oh that hurts", so she eased off.

When she had finished that muscle, Andrea said "Please will you open your legs a little so I can get to the inside muscle. This will probably hurt more so please tell me if it does and I shall adjust the pressure. Also, I shall get really close to your vagina so please say if you do not want me to work there". With that she started just on the inside of my knee and slowly worked up the inside of my leg. The pressure was not too great but as she moved up, so it increased. Just before she got to the crease at the top of my leg I said, "please ease off that really hurts".

Andrea did ease off and said, "I shall now do that a few more times going right up into the crease, so it will probably hurt more so tell me to stop if you want me to". Andrea repeated the massage four more times and, whilst it hurt it was not as bad as previously, and each time she got closer to my vagina so that on the last upward stroke I felt her hand run across my vagina. As she did this, she said "it is good to see you are enjoying this, is it OK for me to continue?".

"Yes, please do ", I replied and then she moved to my left leg and repeated the massage. It felt just as good on this side, and I detected that this time her hand went straight down across my crack, and I felt it go over my anus and further down to my vagina and I raised my pelvis again in reaction. I was rewarded by this massage being repeated a few more times, each time eliciting the same reaction. By now I was aware that my vaginal juices were flowing, and I could feel her hand was wet after each stroke. Andrea now moved to my hamstrings on this side following the same routine of external, middle and inside. As with the right side the external massage did not hurt, neither did the middle but the internal did just as the other side had. When Andrea did the inside hamstring, I detected that, whilst it still hurt, she was a little gentler and also moved right across my vagina with each stroke and not just the last stroke as previously. When she finished here Andrea said, "OK now turn onto your back and I shall just finish with the front of the pelvis and inside of your thigh".

I turned over and Andrea began massaging my lower abdomen ending up going right across the top of my pubic bone. As she did this, I once again was aware that I was raising my pelvis and also slightly opening my legs further. Andrea repeated this another three times and each time moved lower across my crotch and each time she did this I reacted by raising my pelvis. She then said, "ok please open your legs so that your heels are together, and your legs are bent out so that I can get full access to the inside of your groin". I did not think twice about this, I was very aroused, my vagina was wet and getting wetter with each minute that passed.