Pain Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am pleased for you, I suggest that you have another session next week when we can concentrate on any area that you still find you have a little discomfort, I shall reserve a slot for you and let me know when you come what you want me to work on".

"That sounds good and thankyou once again for today". When I left Andrea, I was on cloud nine and the whole of my body was tingling, something I had never experienced before.

That night Dave and I had sex and it was wonderful with none of the pain that I was used to. When he put his penis into my vagina, I was already very wet, and he moved easily which seemed to spur Dave on and he pumped hard in and out until he came, and I followed straight after. After he came, he stayed in me until his penis shrank and when he pulled out all of my juices followed running down my bum crack. As we lay there Dave told me how good our sex had been for him, and I was very pleased that he enjoyed it so much and said a mental thankyou to Andrea. We had sex again every night for the next six days and each time it just got better and better and so I was looking forward to another session with Andrea intrigued by what it would be like.

I arrived at Andrea's as usual, and she let me in saying "Gosh you look well, how are your various aches and pains?".

"Well, my shoulder and side do not hurt at all, my hip is much better, my pelvic floor feels much less tight, and I feel better than I have for months".

"I am pleased and think the improvement in your pelvic floor is the result of the work I did in that area helped by the internal massage which will have cleared a lot of blockages".

"I expect you are right, and I want to thank you for that. When you first explained what you were going to do, I was very unsure, having never experienced anything like that before, but I am really pleased I agreed. In fact, as well as feeling better, my sex life with Dave is just wonderful, we had sex every day this last week and that is the first time we have done that for many years. Also, Dave told me how much he enjoyed it and also how much less tense and tight I was. He also told me how much more intense his orgasm was as he could feel my vagina massaging his penis even after he came and was getting smaller inside me. So, thanks for all of that".

"I am really pleased I have been able to help. As your shoulder and side are much better would you like me to concentrate this session just on your pelvic area?"

"Yes, that would be lovely if you are OK doing it".

"I shall, it will give me a lot of pleasure to see you enjoy yourself and benefit even more from the massage. So, get undressed and lie on the table on your front and I shall start on your lower back and buttocks and then move to your perineum. Let me put this bolster under your hips which will raise your pelvis to give me better access and make it more comfortable for you".

So, I got undressed and onto the bed laying on the bolster. At first that felt quite strange as I was aware how much it raised my pelvis up giving Andrea a clear view of my anus and vagina as I spread my legs and I could feel the colder air against that sensitive area. Andrea started with a general massage across my lower back loosening the area. As she progressed, she moved down onto my buttocks and worked on each of them. As she did so I could feel my crack opening and closing and tried to picture what she was seeing and thinking. Once the glute muscles were loosened Andrea started working up and down my crack moving from my tailbone all the way down across my anus to the back of my vagina. The first time she did this and pressed on my anus I felt my hips lift a little off the table, relaxing when she moved back to my tailbone. Each time she repeated this I lifted my hips and Andrea said, "Is that good, would you like me to work here a little more?".

"Oh, it feels wonderful, I never realised I was so sensitive there, please carry on".

The next time Andrea did this I felt her hover around my anus and gently press her finger on my anus and I could feel the muscle ring tighten. "Try to relax, I guarantee you will not regret it". As she said this, she moved down my crack to my vagina and pressed a little here also. It was in heaven, and I reacted by raising my hips again but then dropped back down as I tried to relax. I was very glad I did as Andrea applied a little more pressure on the next pass and her finger just penetrated my anus, something I had never experienced before. Initially it hurt and, once again Andrea said, "relax and breathe" and as I did so the discomfort changed into pleasure, and I let out a huge sigh

"See I told you it would feel good, just stay relaxed and enjoy". Andrea slowly moved her finger in and out penetrating a little more each time until I could feel her knuckle break through the muscle ring. I almost had an orgasm as I raised my hips quite high and let out a long deep sigh. "That's it, just go with the pleasure, breathe deeply, concentrate on it and enjoy".

Andrea massaged my anus in this way for a little longer and then slowly extracted her finger. At first, I felt empty as my anus slowly contracted but my attention was taken to my perineum as Andrea gently massaged all around it. She worked this area for a little and each time she touched my vaginal lips I could feel myself once again raise my hips. Eventually she rewarded me by dipping her finger into my hole which was dripping wet. She slowly massaged the area moving her finger slightly deeper into me and then pulling back. Each time she did this I could feel myself leaking more fluid and getting closer to an orgasm. After a little she said "OK, I hope you enjoyed that, let's get you onto your back so that I can massage your front. When you lay down put your legs over mine when I sit on the bed".

As I turned over, I glanced at Andrea, and she winked at me as if saying that was good, but this will be much better!

As I placed my legs over those of Andrea, I once again realised how exposed I was, she was able to see the whole of my vagina which I knew was wide open and dripping, but I was used to that and quite liked it. Andrea started by gently massaging clockwise circles across my belly from just under my ribs out to one hip across my pubic bone brushing through my hair to the other hip and then repeating the action. It was almost soporific, and I was soon deeply relaxed. With each track of her hand across my pubic hair I could feel it rustle and I opened my eyes to see Andrea looking me straight in the eye as she said "you know it is quite unusual these days to be massaging a lady who has as much pubic hair as you do, most women, particularly younger ones, wax or shave and are completely bare. It is nice to see your pink folds framed by your darker hair".

"Oh, that is not for me, I do trim the hair sometimes but most of the time I just let it grow. I do not think I could face regular shaving or waxing".

"Maybe you should try it sometime, if you would like I would be pleased to do it for you, think about it for your next visit".

"OK thanks I might but don't get your hopes up".

As we finished talking Andrea moved her attention down to my perineum which was slightly raised as my legs were over hers. She gently massaged the area in a circular action just reaching back to my anus and then forward to my vagina. She did it in such a way that it felt as if she was smoothing out any knots and as she did, I could feel the whole area relaxing. I could also feel my juices leaking from my vagina down over my anus and was aware that Andrea was spreading them around the whole area and using them as natural lubrication especially around my anus where she just dipped a finger in which felt heavenly.

Next Andrea moved to work on my vagina, and she took hold of one of my outer lips between the index finger and thumb and slowly massaged up its full length. She then did the same with the finger and thumb of her other hand and repeated this a number of times. Each time she did it she got closer to my clitoris, touching it with the last stroke before repeating this on the other lip. All this time I could feel myself getting more aroused and when she made contact with my clitoris the second time, I let out a deep sigh and raised my hips to increase the pressure on the little bud. "I guess that feels good" she said, and I just sighed again. "Good, I am now going to do the same to your inner lips" and with that she took a similar hold on one of my inner lips and did the same massage up and down, this time making even greater contact on each stroke with my clitoris.

Once she was finished with the inner lips, she began to gently massage across the hood of my clitoris and down each side of it. The sexual tension continued to increase, and I was now moaning quite loudly with the pleasure she was giving me. Andrea moved seamlessly from my clitoris to place two fingers just on the edge of my vagina and the thumb of her same hand dipped into my anus. If that was not enough, she stroked my clitoris with the fingers of her other hand and started a slow circular motion with each hand. As she did this her fingers slowly dipped deeper into my vagina and her thumb broke through the muscle ring into my anus. If that was not enough stimulation, she continued with the circular action on my clitoris so that the hood was pushed back exposing more of the bud. My sexual arousal was rapidly increasing, and I was now shaking with pleasure. As Andrea continued her fingers were now deep in my vagina, her thumb was also deep in my anus and my clitoris was being expertly manipulated. I screamed out "I'm coming please don't stop" and my whole body went rigid and jumped off the bed. At the same time, I could feel my juices shooting out of my vagina. This continued for what seemed to be an age and all the time Andrea kept up the massaging actions until, eventually I screamed "please stop I can't take any more" and Andrea began to slow down but kept contact with me slowly removing her fingers and thumb and ending up cupping my entire vagina as I rocked on the bed. Once I had stopped moving Andrea got up and covered my body with a large fluffy towel and said, "I am going to clean up, you just rest there, and I shall be back shortly" and she left the room.

I lay there exhausted and shaking as my orgasm slowly subsided and I came down from my high. I could feel my entire body was alive, my nipples were hard and proud, and my vagina was pulsing. I touched my breasts and jumped slightly with the contact and then ran my hands down my chest and abdomen, across my pubic bone and down to my vagina. I was absolutely soaking, as were my thighs and perineum. I could also feel that the bed was very wet. I slowly raised myself up and moved to the bathroom to get a shower turning on the water and then letting it cascade over me. As I stood there, I reflected on the last six weeks, the things I had experienced and, most of all, how my pain had been released and my sexual arousal had been taken to new heights by this wonderful woman. As I focused on my arousal so I became aware of my throbbing nipples and clitoris, and I could not resist putting my hand between my legs and rubbing it. In no time I was once again close to orgasm and I let out a deep sigh as I came, although not as violently as earlier. It was the first time that I had ever orgasmed twice in such a short time and when I came off of that sensation, I realised that I was spent. I got out of the shower and dried myself, wrapping the towel around my body and going back into the massage room where Andrea was tidying up.

"I'm sorry I created such a mess, but I have never experienced anything as intense as that orgasm and certainly never squirted like that, in fact I have never squirted at all prior to coming to see you".

"I am not surprised you did as the massage was very intense concentrating on your breasts, nipples, anus, vagina and clitoris like it did. Whilst I do not have many clients who experience the massage that you had most of them have a very intense reaction, both men and women".

"Oh, so you also do that Thai massage for men also?"

"Well, I have only actually had two male clients and half a dozen female, but all were very aroused by it, and all had an orgasm, although yours was the most extreme reaction. In fact, your body reacts very positively to any form of massage, which is good as it means you will take a lot of positive energy from it".

"You can certainly say that again, I feel fantastic, with virtually no pain and a real high from the sexual energy. Having said that I never knew that such a massage existed and if I had there is no way I would have agreed to have it. But with you it just seemed natural and the right thing to do and I am definitely pleased that I let you do it. Thanks very much".

As I said this, I dropped the towel and started to dress oblivious to Andrea's eyes watching my every move. It was not until she said "You know I am very pleased that you accepted my recommendations for the massage and let me do it because I really enjoyed doing it. You have a great body, and it was obvious that you enjoyed it. I hope you are able to look back with no regrets and forward to a pain free future and a wonderful sex life with your husband". At the same time, she came to me and closely hugged my body in thanks. After we pulled apart, I continued dressing and Andrea finished tidying the room. I then paid her and left, but I suspect that one day I shall return at some point, maybe to have my pubis shaved or waxed, who knows?