Pain Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was in this position Andrea started at my right knee and massaged all the way up the inside of my leg and ended with a sweep up to my hip. She did this three times and, although it hurt, I did not ask her to ease off. "The next time I am going to go across your groin and up onto your lower abdomen if that is OK. It may hurt a little more when I get to your crotch, but I assure you that it will be good when I have done it".

"OK" I said and then she went right up my outer labia and across my clitoris. This time I almost jumped off of the table with the arousal. I had never felt anything like it. Before I recovered Andrea did exactly the same only this time applying a little more pressure. Once again, I jumped but she took no notice and did it two more times. "Please stop I can't take any more".

"OK Let's do the other side" and before I could say anything Andrea started on my left leg. The first few strokes were not too bad as she finished up across my hip but when she came up my labia and across my clitoris it was too much, and I screamed out with the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. After the last stroke Andrea cupped her hand around my vagina which was still spasming and she just held me. I continued to feel the aftershocks of my orgasm for what seemed ages and all the time Andrea cupped me and, as I realised, was slowly stroking me.

"It looks as if that did you a great deal of good and you really enjoyed it," said Andrea.

"I did", I managed to reply, "I've never felt anything like that in my life, thankyou so much".

"That is alright. After your first session I sensed that you were in need of that and so I am happy you let me do it and that you enjoyed it. It looks as if you are exhausted now so perhaps, we should do the extra assessment next week. If you are happy to do that, I shall just bring you back down with a nice gentle massage for the last ten minutes".

"Yes, I think that will be a good idea, can I dry myself first?".

So, I sat up and Andrea gave me a towel. I got up off of the bed and was horrified to see that it was very wet, and I must have blushed as Andrea said, "Don't worry about that I am just so pleased you enjoyed it".

"I did thankyou".

Andrea then said "there is a small bathroom next door if you would like to have a shower" as she left the room.

"Thanks, I should like to clean up a little".

"That's OK, take your time I do not have another client for the next hour". I wrapped myself in the towel and then went into the bathroom where I had a great shower and was able to recover from the experiences of the last ninety minutes. Once I was finished, I returned to the massage room and dressed. Just as I was dressed Andrea returned and said "I hope you are OK with today's session now that you have had time to reflect on what we did. You should find that your shoulder, side and hip will feel easier, as should your pelvic muscles. I told you earlier about some further assessment in your pelvic area that I can do, and we can book that in for next week if you would like to. It will be based on the Thai technique of Karsai Nei Tsang, which is a Genital Therapeutic Massage, to relieve stress and blockage in the genitals and surrounding area. It is especially good for women like yourself who have tightness in their pelvis and genitals, and I think you would find it very beneficial".

"Yes, I remember you telling me about some additional investigative work, what exactly does it entail?"

"Well, it will start with a general massage around your lower abdomen, pelvic floor and the crack between your buttocks to identify particularly tight areas and then, dependant on what I find some further massage of specific areas, which may include internal work on your vagina if you have tightness there, but I will not know that until the preliminary work is complete. If you have a problem with any internal work, then of course we can leave that out".

"Is that work, especially any internal work, likely to lead to me being aroused as I was today".

"It is possible that it will but that does not always happen, it really depends on what I find, what needs doing and how you react. As with previous sessions I will not do anything before discussing it with you and, receiving your approval".

"OK, in principle I am happy with that but will decide on specific work, particularly internal, during the session. So, I shall see you next week, bye for now".

All the way home I was having trouble believing what had just happened to me. On the one hand I was troubled that I let Andrea massage my genitals and mostly by the fact that I had come so violently and visibly whilst she did it. On the other hand, I enjoyed the whole ninety-minute session so much, particularly the amazing orgasm, that I felt as if I was on cloud nine and a whole new woman who had somehow grown out of the experience and I realised that I did not regret any of it. In fact, I knew that I was looking forward to next week.

Throughout the week leading to my next session all I could do was imagine just what Andrea was going to do and how I would react to it. Would I enjoy it as much as the last session, would I orgasm again just like last time, and would I let her massage me internally? Time would tell.

I arrived at Andrea's in good time once again, both elated and apprehensive, how would I leave?

"Hi, come on in and let's get you ready. If you are OK, I shall give you a brief massage on your shoulders, back and buttocks and then have you turn over so I can do your front in the same way. Then I'll spend some time doing the further investigative work on your buttocks and crack and also the pelvic floor in between your legs. Then you will turn onto your back so that I can work on your lower pelvis and your vaginal area. So, if that is clear and you are happy then let's get started, undress and lay on your stomach".

All I could say was "OK" as I was so excited, and I already could feel that I was wet between my legs.

Once undressed I lay on my stomach and Andrea started on my shoulders and neck. "Gosh this feels much better, you are nowhere near as tight and all of the muscles are much softer, let's hope that is the same for your side and buttocks".

"I suspect it will be as I do not have anywhere near the same level of pain that I did when I first came to see you. In fact, I feel much better, and I am looking forward to what you are going to do today".

"Good so now I am going to move to your side and then your buttocks". Andrea spent the next few minutes working on my side and it too was much better. She then moved to my buttocks and worked all over both as well as going down my hamstrings. It all felt OK except the inside hamstring on each leg which I told her as she did each one. "OK that all feels much better, please turn over and I shall do a little work on your chest, is it OK if I include your breasts?".

"Yes, that will be fine, please carry on".

Andrea started between my breasts circling each one a few times and then slowly circled each of them moving closer to my nipples on each circle. Eventually she included each nipple pulling and squeezing them. As she did this, I could feel them harden and grow, as well as getting wetter between my legs. When Andrea finished with my breasts she then moved down across my abdomen until she was working across my pubic bone. She also included the softer tissue areas and as she did, so she explained "I am including a massage of your ovaries as I do this. It will not hurt but it will ease them and reduce any blockages or tightness in them. Many women find this very beneficial as it helps to loosen up any tension they feel in their stomach. This type of massage also helps generally in easing any blockage in the intestines. You do not feel too tight in these areas, but I expect you will feel less bloated after we finish".

"I do hope so as I often feel bloated when I have my period so anything that eases that will be good". When Andrea finished there, she asked me to turn over and lay on my front.

As she had done on my abdomen, she gave the area from my lower back across each buttock and down to the crease at the top of each leg a general easy massage. She then said "OK please spread your legs wider so I can access your crack and also down to your pelvic floor. I shall do the pelvic floor area when you are led this way and when you turn over again as that will enable me to cover the entire area. Firstly, I am going to work on your crack so I shall make contact with your anus. Some women do not like this so if it hurts or you want me to stop, please say so".

"OK I shall say if I am not happy to carry on".

Andrea then massaged right down the left side of my crack pressing quite hard, but not hurting. She continued down across my perineum and then up the outside of my labia. It was a very strange feeling, and I was not sure I liked it, but it was also arousing. She then did exactly the same on the right side of my crack and vagina, but this time as I knew what she was doing I was little more relaxed. Then she went right down the centre of my crack across my anus and onwards just dipping into my vagina and as she did, so I was aware that I was lifting my pelvis off of the table and opening my legs more. "Are you OK with this as I shall get a little more intense with each stroke as I continue including massage around your anus which you may find uncomfortable?".

"I am OK so far but shall tell you to stop if I am uncomfortable".

Next Andrea moved to my tail bone and began to massage there going quite deep into the soft tissue surrounding it. Slowly she radiated out from that point and took in more and more of the crack moving downwards to my anus again. Once she reached my anus, she added some more oil and began to circle it pressing quite deeply again and, whilst this hurt a little, I felt as if a lot of accumulated tension was being released and I began to feel aroused. As she continued, I could feel her rimming my anus and eventually I felt her penetrate the hole just a little and I lifted my pelvis even higher. Andrea did not go deep just circled on the edge as my arousal increased. "Many people find that this massage feels very enjoyable and raise and press back with their pelvis just as you are, but please tell me if you find it uncomfortable and I shall stop".

"No, it is OK at the moment thanks, but I am becoming quite aroused".

"Yes, I can see but please do not feel embarrassed, just enjoy it".

With that Andrea withdrew from the edge of my anus and increased the circling slowly moving down towards my perineum. When she reached my vagina, she moved back up to my tailbone and then did three massage strokes down the full length of my crack pressing into my anus as she did this and I pressed back against her thumb, "there I hope that felt good for you, I could certainly feel you relaxing in that whole area which was very tight when I started. Now we can turn you over and I can work on your front".

I began to turn over and Andrea said, "I am going to sit on the bed between your legs so please place each of your legs across mine and place your feet behind me". It took a minute to get comfortable in that position but once I was Andrea said "OK I shall now work on your whole pubic area starting with your perineum, if I hurt you or you are not comfortable with anything please tell me and I shall stop. It may hurt as I suspect I shall find some very tight spots that will be quite tender, but as I work this will ease. Also, if you do reach the point where you are getting close to an orgasm then just let it happen and enjoy it".

"OK I shall tell you if I want you to stop". As I said this, I realised that Andrea was looking straight at my vagina which had opened because my legs were spread, and I could feel that it was very wet as juice ran down into my crack over my anus. This was going to be quite an experience.

Andrea started to lightly massage the area between my anus and vagina using her thumbs to move over the area. At first it felt good but slowly, as she increased the pressure, it began to get a little uncomfortable. She was working from my anus out to my left thigh, then into my vagina and then to the right thigh and back to my anus. On the third rotation she hit a sore spot just between my right thigh and my vagina and I jumped "Oh that really hurt" and I felt my arousal level drop.

"Yes, I can see, I am pretty sure it is a referred pain from one of the muscles in the perineum, I shall work on it to see if it eases. If the pain continues then it may be that I shall be able to ease it with an internal massage, but let's see what happens".

Andrea continued to massage the area and it did ease a little but was still sore when she moved on, quickly finding another sore spot. She worked this in the same way, but it still was a little sore and the same happened when she hit another spot just behind my vagina. "OK that was not too bad, other than those three tight and painful spots the rest of the perineum felt in good shape", said Andrea, "I am pleased we did not find more spots which hurt, and It was good that they all eased as I massaged them. I am now going to work around your vagina, so, once again if it hurts or you are not comfortable, please tell me and I shall stop".

Andrea started at the top of my left thigh and massaged up the side of my vagina to my pubic bone and then down the other side and she repeated this three times, each time getting closer to my labia. On the fourth stroke she took hold of each side of my left labia between her index finger and thumb and ran up its full length. She then did the same to the right labia and after repeating this did both labia together. As she did each stroke, I could feel my pelvis lifting off the bed into her fingers. By the time she did both labia together I lifted it about three inches of the bed. I also felt a shudder throughout my body as the renewed signs of an orgasm began to hit me.

"Just let it go, lie back and enjoy the sensations and breath into it. That way you will find it prolongs the pleasure and when you do come it will be like nothing you have ever experienced".

So, I did just as she said and timed my breathing to her massage strokes. Andrea carried on with gentle strokes around my vagina generally and then said "OK would you like me to see if I can ease the three sore spots that we found with an internal massage or would you like to end it here. If I continue, I shall be very gentle, but you will find that when I find the points inside your vagina that triggered the pain it may hurt. When I find them, I shall massage the area from both inside and out and the pain should ease. What do you think?".

"Yes, please continue but stop if I say so".

"OK I shall insert two fingers into your vagina, it is very wet so they should move easily, and I shall use my other hand to massage the sore spots on your perineum".

As she said that she put two fingers inside of my vagina and began to gently feel for the trigger points. I could feel immediately when she found the first one as it felt like a raised spot and was a little tender. Andrea massaged both inside and out at the same time and, whilst it hurt a little, I could feel the pain slowly subside until it was gone. "That was easy now let's find the other two spots".

She quickly found the second spot, but this hurt a lot more and I cried out. Andrea responded by easing the pressure and then gently massaging, slowly increasing the pressure and in turn the pain eased until it was all gone. She dealt with the third spot in the same way. Once these were sorted Andrea said, "OK would you like me to check out the rest of your vagina to see if there are any other painful areas?".

I thought for a second and said, "Yes please everything you have done so far has been good so let's finish it off". By now my arousal level had reduced although I was still leaking juices and was looking forward to what was to follow.

Andrea then began to move her fingers in a clockwise direction around the inside of my vagina gently massaging. After a short time, she said "You have a tight area here which I should be able to release, shall I carry on?".

"Yes please". It took her a couple of minutes to work on that area and then she withdrew her fingers and said, "There that is all done, I hope I did not hurt you too much and that you enjoyed it".

"I did thanks but cannot believe what you have just done for me. My whole pelvic area feels much more relaxed and far less tense than it was".

"Well, that was the objective, but now let me just finish off for the day so just lie back and enjoy. Are you happy for me to continue?".

"Oh yes please".

Given my approval Andrea rubbed her thumb across my clitoris and I nearly jumped off the bed. At the same time, she put two fingers back into my vagina and started to masturbate me right on my G spot on the area on the inside upper part of my vagina. I reacted almost immediately and was squirming on the bed. She increased her speed, and I could feel the pressure increasing towards my orgasm. Andrea continued and after just a few minutes I erupted, my whole body tensed, and my vagina clenched her fingers. At the same time, I felt all of my accumulated juices shoot out of my vagina and I gave a guttural scream as I squirted again and again. Andrea removed her fingers but continued to cup my vagina in her hand and I just kept on coming. It took me a full five minutes for the spasms to ease and stop and for me to recover and when I did and realised just what a powerful orgasm I had had and how I had squirted, I was extremely embarrassed.

"Don't feel embarrassed that was a very intense massage and I am pleased I was able to help you and you were able to enjoy it so much. It takes a lot of courage to have that type of massage and I am sure you will feel the benefit of it when you are fully relaxed. Take a few minutes to lie here whilst I go and clean up and then go and have a hot shower".

"Thanks, I am sorry for creating so much mess and a shower will be really nice".

"OK I shall see you shortly" said Andrea as she left the room.

I slowly got off of the bed on unsteady legs and went into the shower room where I turned on the water and stepped into the flow and just let the water cascade down my body. My skin just tingled so much that I stood there and enjoyed it very aware that I had had a violent orgasm in front of Andrea and also ejaculated all over the bed and her. It was weird, I was happily married but had let another woman give me the most pleasure I could ever recall, and it all seemed to be so right. Slowly I was recovering, and I shivered from head to toe, and this brought me back to reality. I switched off the water a grabbed a towel to dry myself beginning to wonder how I would be able to face Andrea. Once dry I wrapped the towel around myself and went back into the massage room where Andrea was waiting for me. "Did you enjoy that, it looked as if you did?".

"Yes, it was wonderful, I have never come like that before and never ever squirted, I am so sorry".

"Don't be sorry you were clearly very aroused from the massage and once I started on your vagina and clitoris it was inevitable. I am so pleased you enjoyed it. I did find a few internal spots where your deep pelvic floor muscles were tight, and I was able to release them. You should find that the pain in your pelvis is less severe and that you generally feel easier. I shall be interested to hear if that is the case".

"I shall let you know; I hope you are right. Certainly, my shoulder, side and hip have gotten easier over the last few weeks, and I hope that my pelvis is better as you suggest. I have to say I really enjoyed today even though I was a little unsure before you started but relaxed more as you did the massage".