Painful Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhh, yes, darling, and I wanted my pussy caned as well. The feeling of the few strokes you gave me from the wooden stirrer last evening was great, but then we got side-tracked." She went into her role play once again and put her thumb in her mouth. "So, Daddy, I've been really bad this weekend so you really do need to cane me right now."

"Yes, Della, I definitely agree. It's certainly time I taught you a lesson. Position yourself for your punishment over the arm of this chair while I gather the canes."

I left the room and collected the normal cane and a small, light pussy cane from my room. The pussy cane was very light and flexible and, if used like a normal cane, was basically ineffectual for much at all. However, if it was held firmly and the end pulled back with my other hand, then released, it was very painful, so Carol's reactions told me the only time she allowed me to use it on her. Once I returned, Della was bent over the arm of the chair, her feet still on the floor and wide apart while her arms were folded on the chair seat, with her thumb in her mouth.

"I did what you told me, Daddy," she said as I entered.

"Yes, Della, you are a good girl to do that, but that doesn't mean I won't punish you severely, it simply means that you're well aware that you really need to be punished," I replied gruffly, while my cock twitched at the sight of her exposed ass and pussy just waiting to be fucked. I very nearly lost my resolve to cane her.

I positioned myself and rested the cane gently against her ass so she could feel it and I could judge the distance.

"How many strokes do you think you deserve, Della?"

"I don't know, Daddy. I've been very naughty and I know I'd do it again, so quite a few, I guess. Maybe a hundred."

I was appalled that she would even think she could take that number, but obviously that was also part of the role play.

"I think we'll start with ten and see how it goes after that. I want you to ask me for each stroke and count it out loud afterwards, Ok?"

"Ok, Daddy."

"Are you ready for the first stroke?"

"Yes, Daddy; Daddy, please cane my ass with the first stroke."

I wanted to make this a hard stroke because I knew that the first stroke, if given hard, caused a surge right through the stomach which was amazing to feel. So, I swung the cane backwards and struck as hard as I could. The cane hit her across both cheeks with a resounding thwack and she let out a scream as her body lurched upwards. To give her her due, she bore the stroke really well and kept her arms folded on the seat, resisting the natural response to rub her ass.

"Thank you, Daddy. One. Please give me my next stroke," she said after a short recovery time.

She seemed to bear the first stroke well so I continued with the other strokes at a similar strength. Each of the nine strokes that followed formed parallel lines across her ass cheeks, firstly a white line as the blood was forced from the skin, then that quickly changed to red as the blood flooded the area to begin repairing the damaged tissue. By the end of the tenth stroke, her ass looked like it had been caned, but showed no signs of broken or bleeding skin.

Della remained bent over the arm of the chair with her legs apart and I noticed that a mixture of our juices was dripping from her pussy lips onto the floor. I wondered if she wanted any more strokes; I didn't want to cane her any more, but if she insisted, then I would.

"That's ten strokes. How does it feel?"

She didn't stay in her child role but answered normally. "That first stroke was amazing. The feeling as my whole belly seemed to turn over was strange and exciting. Right now, though, it feels hot, stinging and sore, but not unbearably so. Can I feel my ass please?"

"Yes, of course."

She reached around and ran her hands gently over both cheeks. "They feel hot," she said.

"Yes, that's the blood racing to repair the damage."

"Oh, so I can have more next time?" she laughed.

"Yeah, I guess so. I think we should leave your ass for now and maybe use the lighter cane on your pussy and possibly your tits. What do you think?"

She immediately went back to her child role, putting her thumb back in her mouth. "Yes please, Daddy. You're so good to me even if I am naughty."

"So, stand up and lie down on your back on the divan."

Della did this, scooping a handful of pussy juice from her opening and wiping her hands over her ass, then lay on her back with her legs wide apart and her knees bent.

"Is this Ok, Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes, dear, it's perfect," I replied, again feeling the desire to simply lie between her legs and fuck her like crazy.

Instead I positioned myself alongside her and caressed her breasts. "I want to cane your tits and nipples with this light cane. First, feel what it's like if I just apply strokes with this cane. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Daddy," she replied, spreading her arms wide to provide free access to her beautiful breasts.

I swung the short cane against her breasts, applying several strokes to each, taking care to avoid the nipples and aureoles. She accepted these strokes without flinching, which is what I'd expected as it was not possible to make much of a stroke like that.

"How's that?" I asked.

"I barely felt it. Can't you do it harder please, Daddy?"

"Ok, here it comes, harder. Six strokes on each breast."

I positioned my hand so that the cane was resting on the upper surface of her closest breast, then holding my hand still, I pulled back the end of the cane with my other hand. The cane bent and when I released the end it struck her breast with a loud slapping sound. Della had obviously not been expecting such a big difference between the earlier strokes and this one. She let out a short scream as her body jolted in reflex response.

"Was that better?" I asked.

"Ooohhh, yes, Daddy, that was wonderful. Thank you, Daddy. Can I have more please?"

I gave her more until each breast sported six thin red lines where the cane had struck.

"Now for the fun part," I told her, "Three strokes on each nipple. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Daddy, please cane my nipples."

I did. Each stroke was followed by a small yelp and after each stroke her body trembled a little as she processed the considerable pain. However, she bore it well and smiled up at me after the last stroke.

"Now you know what this little cane can do, how many strokes do you want on your pussy?"

"I think I want five strokes on each of my lips and then please cane my clit. Just do that stroke by stroke and I'll see how it goes. Is that Ok, Daddy?"

Back in role again, I thought. "Yes, darling, that's fine. Just always remember you can tell me to stop whenever you want."

I knelt at the end of the divan and looked at her gorgeous, drooling pussy where my cock had been so often this weekend. It was twitching even now, wanting to return to its warm burrow. I positioned the cane above her left labia, pulled back the end and released it.

"Owww!" she yelled as the pain surged through her body. Her legs trembled for a few seconds, then she was ready for the next stroke. The remaining nine strokes occurred without incident, and in silence, but her legs trembled for a few seconds after each one. Both lips were bright red but there was no sign of broken skin.

"Are you ready for the first stroke to your clit?" I asked.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied around her thumb.

I positioned the cane, pulled back the end and let it go.

"OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!" she yelled at the top of her voice as her hips rolled from side to side and her whole body shook. I heard her breathing increase, fast and deep, as she processed her pain. I quite expected her to call it off after that, and I certainly wouldn't have blamed her if she had. But she didn't.

"One more please, Daddy," she asked in her little girl voice once again.

I repeated the procedure; her scream was more muted and her body movements were less pronounced. She also moved her legs, causing her lips to massage her clit as much as they could.

"Next ones please, Daddy, and please just keep going without pausing too long between them."

I wondered what that was for, but decided that if that was what she wanted, that was what she could have. I lined up again and released, surprised there was no scream and her legs simply trembled a little. The next ones followed about five seconds apart with similar reactions, but I noticed she was panting and making the soft moaning sounds she did when she was about to cum. Surely not, I thought, as I continued to administer the cane strokes to her most sensitive organ.

Three strokes later and it was all over. She screamed, but not in pain, in orgasm as her body thrashed about on the divan, hips thrusting upwards, her head rolling from side to side in orgasmic ecstasy. Slowly she came down from her release and lay on the divan, panting hard, smiling at me between her bent thighs.

"That looked pretty amazing," I said at last.

"Ooohhh, you have no idea. It was amazing. It was possibly the best orgasm I've had all weekend. Just fantastic. I think I've become a pain slut. From virgin to pain slut in one weekend; is that a record, do you think?"

"Could well be. I'm so pleased you enjoyed it. I was a bit concerned in case it turned you off sex and bdsm for good, but I see I needn't have been concerned. How's your clit feel now?"

She tentatively spread her labia and lifted her hood, exposing her clit below. It looked red and engorged, probably how I would expect. She rubbed it gently.

"It's very tender but feels to be Ok. It still has feeling in it, which was one of my fears, that you would kill it completely and I wouldn't be able to orgasm again. But that hasn't happened." She grinned at me.

"Well, I'm very pleased to hear it's all good."

"Yes, and it's time for me to go, darling." She sat up on the divan and I helped her stand up, admiring her caned ass as she walked away to dress. Once she was dressed, her recorder and notebook stored away in her bag and looking every bit the professional reporter, we kissed and hugged tenderly.

"Will I see you again?" I asked.

"Do you want to?" she countered.

"Yes." I replied, "Most definitely."

"Well, in that case, maybe you will. But I won't promise anything. You've got Carol and I've got a big wide wonderful world of sexual and bdsm experiences to explore. However, I'll sure enjoy reading your story about this weekend, and I'll send you a copy of my report on you also. I'll also never forget that you were my first. Thank you so much for that, darling."

I was sad that she wouldn't commit to another visit but I could see her point; who wants a geriatric old man when there's a whole world of opportunities out there? I certainly couldn't blame her and she was, after all, simply keeping her options open, exactly the same way I do.

We kissed and hugged in the entrance way, then she turned and walked away, stopping at the sidewalk to give me a smile and a wave. I returned inside and began cleaning the house up before sitting to write this story.