Painful Pleasure

Story Info
Master teaches me a new use for hot sauce.
789 words
4.32
9.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something about this night felt different, maybe it was the way he had tied me up. Or maybe it was how secretive he had been with the items he was prepping me. Master did not let on about his plans for the evening. I was laying on the padded table, basically immobile from the restraints he had used. Legs spread wide, bound to the rings on the ceiling. The angle has lifted my ass off of the table so he could access all of me easily. He had used tape to open my shaved labia and ass cheeks, the air against my nether regions felt odd.

My mind was brought back as he came back into view before disappearing to stand in front of my spread out sex.

"Tonight is about types of pleasure," he told me, "you are going to learn that sometimes the pleasure I give you may not be the type you are wanting. But I will make sure that you cum. Eventually, you may learn to like it. Either way, this will bring me pleasure and that is why you are here. To serve me. To scream for me."

"Yes, master," I replied. His eyes met mine over the top of my sex and he smiled before reaching down for something.

I felt his fingers open the hood of my clit a little before a cotton swab was pressed against it. My clit erupted on fire and I cried out in pain. My hips swayed, trying to get away as he rubbed it in and the fire built. He put the cotton swab down and replaced it with a vibrator. I let out a scream as it hammered away at my burning clit for a few minutes.

"Hush now, we're just getting started," He cooed before putting the vibrator down. He then slid a large dildo deep in my pussy, stretching my lips somewhat painfully around it.

I clenched, expecting pain as he shoved it ruthlessly in and out of my honeyhole. I heard a click as a machine turned on and continued pumping the cock into my pussy. But that just left his hands free to work on other things. He dabbed my clit again, causing me to whimper as the fire raged anew.

"I know you arent as experience in this hole so I lubed this up well for you," he told me as he traced a finger around my rosebud. A moment later, he shoved a buttplug deep into my ass and quickly inflated it way past what we had reached before. I screamed when the same fire that burned my clit took ahold of my ass. It felt like a burning hot poker had been shoved inside me as I cried in pain.

"You don't like hot sauce?" he asked me, "well I did promise you pleasure."

Instead of the vibrator, he placed a clit sucker onto my clit. I was never able to resist cumming again and again when he used them. It buzzed to life and a few moments later I was on the edge.

"Oh god, master I need...I need...to cum, please!" I begged.

"Are you sure?" he asked, "it wont come without a cost."

"I'm sure! Please! Please!" I begged.

"Cum then, my little whore," he said and I tumbled over the edge. I hardly noticed the dildo in my pussy ram fully inside and stop until a moment later when it too "came". Still mid-orgasm, my eyes went wide and my mouth opened in a silent scream as the dildo started up again spreading hot sauce "cum" from my opening to my cervix. I finally caught a breath and a scream tore out of me, tears falling down my face.

Master responded to this by increasing the power of the sucker on my clit and forcing me into another orgasm. My pussy and ass clenched down onto white hot pokers as I came again and again through the pain until darkness finally overcame me.

I awoke in the same position, the dildo and butt plug gone. My holes still burned, but not as badly as before.

"What are you?" he asked me once I was aware again.

"A whore, master. Your slut." I croaked out. He tilted my head back over the edge of the table and plunged his cock down my throat.

"Good girl," he replied. He shoved his cock all the way in and forced me to relax my throat to take it before shooting his cum into my belly. Pulling out, I gasped for breath.

"Thank you master," I said.

"I quite like the submission that hot sauce brings out in you, we will have to use it more often." He told me.