Teach Me

Story Info
She takes advantage of his innocence.
2.6k words
3.63
46.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, so you don't even know what sex is?"

"Well..." he fumbled, eyes turning to the floor. "I figured it wasn't something you learn about until you're 18... and I didn't want to learn online... so I thought you would help teach me..."

She looked at him, her eyes searching his delicate face. He really did have a look of total innocence that she was drawn to. He couldn't believe he wasn't younger; his driver's license assured her it was the weekend after his 18th birthday. She had double-checked the ID to make sure it wasn't fake, but he responded to his name quickly—she'd seen people hesitate when using a fake.

She got an idea. It would be wicked. Highly unethical. She'd feel guilty about it if she did it.

She smiled. "Why don't you strip off your clothes and I'll show you how to have sex, then?"

He blushed and began to fumble with the buttons of his shirt. His chest was only lightly hairy; she gazed at the bones and muscles slightly protruding, the curve beneath his ribcage leading to thin hips. He took off his pants and stepped out of them. His dick, which looked a bit smaller than average, peeked out of his boxers, already hard. He stood there, his face red and his hands clasped together. "Like this?" He finally asked.

"Mmm..." She turned behind him, inspecting the thin frame of his back. Slowly she took her finger and traced his spine. He shuddered, her touch unexpected but warm. "So, tell me." She traced patterns into his shoulder blades lightly, watching his muscles tense at her touch. "Have you ever kissed anyone?"

"No... I... I know I'm probably too old, but..."

"No, not at all. So tell me, what do you know about sex, then?"

He hesitated. "It's how babies are made. And people do it when they're in relationships, I think. But every time I looked online, it told me to wait till I was 18, so..."

"And do you know what women look like?"

The look on his face suggested that the question had never occurred to him. "Wait... are you... different than me?"

She pressed her body into his back, her nice lingerie scratching his skin as her hands clasped his chest, her fingers digging into his skin. "...do you really want to learn about sex from me?" She made her voice sweet.

"Yes." He nodded.

She took the rim of his boxers and slowly pulled them down. "Oh, no!" She gasped.

"What?" His face grew red again. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh, you're so hard! But look at how red the tip is... oh, we need to make that redness go away!" She reached over with her hands and pinched the pink head. He yelped, his hips flexing backward and away from her touch.

"I'm... I'm sorry... it's always looked like this..."

"But that's no good though! Hmm..." She acted as if she was thinking intensely, "do you ever touch yourself?"

"...sometimes..." He looked at the floor.

"That must be why! Oh, you've irritated it so much. Just look at how sensitive it is now!" She flicked the head with her fingers, and he inhaled sharply in pain. She clicked her tongue. "That's not normal. In order to have sex, I have to test how sensitive you are... do you trust me?"

"...yes... yes ma'am..."

Ooooh, she liked that he still called her ma'am in his politeness. She stood in front of him and went down to her knees, eye level with his cock. "Oh, look at these..." She said in faked wonder, taking his balls in one hand. She flicked one with her finger. He screamed, covering his hand with his mouth. With one hand holding his balls, she pinched the tip of the head again, harder this time. He rasped for air, trying and failing to control himself, his legs shaking. She smiled and roughly started playing with his urethra, stretching it out at first and then pushing her finger in as if she could insert it. He winced and grit his teeth together. "Oh, you're so sensitive... you should stop touching yourself right away!"

"Yes ma'am..."

The pain had caused him to go limp. Acting quickly, she took her hands off of him and stuck out her tongue. Going agonizingly slow, she licked from the bottom of his balls all the way to the head of his dick, taking time to play with the sensitive underside, feeling his legs tense up as he moaned. He was rock hard again in an instant. She took her tongue off. "Oh, no!" She said again.

"What?" Now he sounded really alarmed.

"Well, maybe if you hadn't been touching yourself so much, you would have enjoyed that more. Usually men are moaning much more than that."

"I—I'm sorry, I—" She took her tongue and licked the sensitive underside back and forth. She watched him throw his head back, and she stopped, looking up at him. "Why... why did you stop?"

"Because... hmmm... sex means that you have to look me in the eyes. We're not having sex yet, but I think you should practice."

He swallowed. "Yes ma'am."

She popped the head of his cock into her mouth, and instantly he moaned, biting his lower lip, and struggled to keep his eyes on hers. She went in a little deeper, feeling him twitch inside her mouth. He closed his eyes and groaned, then snapped them back open and looked at her again. She enjoyed watching the little struggle on his face. Quietly she took his cock out of her mouth, and he whimpered.

"Alright... I think you're ready for sex now." She smiled.

"You think so?"

"Maybe... I wasn't sure at first, what with your dick being red and all, but I think we can make it work out. Okay," she exhaled and stood up, stepping back. "Here's the rules of how people have sex. Are you listening?"

"Yes ma'am."

She suddenly thought of something ridiculously humiliating and cruel. "Well, since you're the one coming to me for help, you're the one that needs to be tied up."

"...tied up?"

"Exactly. Here, I've got some rope... oh, and for you to feel it better, we should blindfold you, too."

"I don't know if..." She grabbed his slim wrists and pulled them over his head, tying them swiftly to the bed frame. He looked away, as if he suddenly felt helpless. Quietly she put the blindfold over him too. She stepped back, observing him again. His breath was heavy; his chest moved up and down excitedly. He looked so vulnerable. So innocent, too.

Pleased with herself, she got off the bed and got her favorite toy. She put it on and surprised him, placing the dildo right up against his cock and rubbing. He seemed to purr.

"Here are the rules of sex." She repeated. "If someone's dick is bigger than yours, they get to go inside. And, oh dear, mine is a lot bigger."

There was a lump in his throat as he swallowed. "...inside where?"

"...you really are new to all this! Man, you sound so dumb right now!"

He blushed. "...I'm sorry... I..."

She put a thick layer of lube on her finger and slowly pressed it against his asshole. Instantly he recoiled, his legs flailing and tightening, his body trying to escape. She pressed one hand down on his chest, and in a stern voice, she reminded him: "You asked me to show you what sex is like. This is it."

"But... but I've never been inside there before..."

"You don't have to, silly. I'll go in for you!" And she pushed her finger in with one swift motion, listening to him cry out as he arched his back. Her fingertip pushed against his prostate, and his screaming mingled in with a thick moan. Slowly she took her finger out, then took another, pushing two fingers in now, stretching him out.

"Is... is it supposed to hurt?" He sounded ready to cry.

"Mmmm. No, it really only hurts you if you're a pervert. Are you trying to tell me something?"

"No... I'm not a pervert... I just..." She ground her fingers into him and he screamed again, bucking his hips, his neck straining. "I thought... I was supposed... to look at you..."

She took her fingers out, unfazed. "In a minute." She took her strap on and placed it on his entrance, but before she went inside, she stopped to again admire her handiwork. He was so tense, so confused, trembling, his breath heavy and hot. Her eyes stopped to look over at his nipples. She reached her hand over and circled one of them lightly. "Do you ever play with these?"

"...no... not really..."

"Mmm. Now you do know, if you play with these instead," she pinched his nipple, listening to his breath hitch again, "the redness of your dick will go away. Actually, all good boys play with their nipples. It's really weird of you, that you focused on your dick." She twisted his nipple, and he moaned through gritted teeth. "Maybe you really are a pervert."

"...no... I mean... I'm sorry..."

She placed his legs over her shoulders, lubed up her toy, and in one swift motion plunged it deep inside him—not going slow, just going deep. He screamed in pain, and she watched his ass twitch frantically around her cock. She grinned, pulling out until just the head was in, before thrusting back into him hard.

"You know, I think I would have had you look at me before, but now that I know that you're a pervert..."

He didn't protest, just moaned through his tears, his legs tense on her shoulders. She ground herself into him, making him squeal.

"Stop... please, just stop..."

"Mmm... Oh, no, look at how sensitive your dick is!" She pressed her finger onto his urethra again, catching the pre cum and causing him more pain. She pulled her cock out again, then thrusted harder than before.

"...please... stop..." He panted.

She began to go in and out of him in a rhythm, enjoying his pleas and the way his body trembled. She grinned, flicking his dick again with her finger. "Oh, you'll have to forgive me. I just... I really want to fuck you, so bad!"

He grunted, then screamed as he came on himself, his body convulsing beneath her as he spurted out onto his stomach. She moaned, scooped his cum onto her fingers, and forced it into his mouth, listening to him gag as her fingertips entered his throat. "Oh, that was very, very bad of you. You can't let yourself do that, alright? That white stuff is dirty...!" She twisted her fingers in, watching him drool helplessly. She took her fingers out and wiped them on his face.

"STOP!" He cried.

Instead she gave his overstimulated balls another flick with her finger, along with a hard pinch. Tired from thrusting, she took off the strap on, careful to leave the dildo deep inside of him. He whimpered as she sat up, taking her panties off, and rubbed the scratchy fabric all over his cock. She removed his blindfold. "I've changed my mind. Look at me." His eyes were red and puffy; tears fell freely down his cheeks as she took his chin in her finger. Her hand stroked down and quietly gasped at his throat, not choking him, just assuring him that at this very moment, she owned him. He whimpered more, his eyes full of fear.

"You are so fucking filthy. You came from me abusing your asshole? You disgust me." She spat on his face, and he quivered and tried to turn away but she grabbed his chin and made him face her. She looked at him with pure contempt. "Stick out your tongue."

He did so quickly. She looked at him, and suddenly got in a position where her cunt hovered over his face. She pressed her fingers inside herself and smeared her wetness over him.

His eyes widened. "You... said men and women weren't different..."

She snorted. "Are you trying to call me a liar for something I never said? Stick out your tongue."

Then she sat on his face, listening to him wrestle for air. She rode his tongue, sticking her asshole into his eyes. He couldn't breathe. She rubbed herself back and forth, before she leaned down to pinch his cock again, again trying to press her finger into his urethra, seeing how much she could stretch him. He rasped for air as she leaned slightly off of him, only for her to sit back down again, rubbing herself on his nose and lips.

"Stupid fucking bitch. You have five seconds to make me cum. Five..." he stuck his tongue out again, but she ignored him and rubbed herself onto his nose. "Four..."

"Please..."

"Three." She pushed her fingers inside herself and stuck his fingers back in his mouth. "Two... God, it's like you're not even trying..." With her other hand she pushed his forehead into the pillow. "One." Suddenly she took her fingers out and pushed her vulva into his mouth. His eyes widened as she began to piss, her hot liquid streaming down into his throat. "Drink it all." She grinned, grinding down on him. He groaned helplessly.

She sat up, watching as he gasped again for air, some of her liquid running down his face. She pursed her lips. "You didn't drink it all? Well, there's no other choice. You can't make me cum, you can't be my toilet, and your tiny little dick is too small for me to use. All you want is a good butt fucking, apparently."

She began to unite one of his hands, leaving the other on the bed. "Put your fingers inside me. I'm going to go get my vibrator."

"I... I want to go home..." he was crying again.

"That's cute. You think I care what you want? Take your fingers and put them inside me. God, your fingers are bigger than your cute little dick. It's pathetic." His fingers were easily malleable as she pushed them into the right position before sitting down on them, ramping up her vibrator and riding them. From where she was squatting, she was able to move her foot and step down on his dick, pushing harshly on his balls, listening to him scream some more.

She came, her pussy convulsing tightly on his fingers. She bent forward once more and smeared herself on his face. "Clean me..." He whimpered in confusion before sticking out his tongue again, licking her clean, tasting her arousal mixed with the lingering, salty taste of her piss. The more he licked, the wetter she got, and the more he had to do. She ground down hard again before getting back up.

Slowly she came to the bed and untied his hands. "If you try to escape I will fucking kill you." She whispered, and he swallowed. Using her rope she tied his ankle to the other bedpost. Slowly she pulled out the dildo that was still lodged in his ass, listening to him rasp, his hole now painfully stretched open and gaping slightly. She took her panties, which by now had fallen off his cock, and decided to place them into his mouth. She stepped back once more. What a good fucking toy. She got off the bed, turned off the light, and closed the door, deciding to leave him alone. She owned him now. She decided she would keep him.