All Comments on 'Paint Me'

by sachiaiko

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Yay!

What a treat! Something new by Sachi!

Great story! I loved it!

Mel

EpheEphealmost 20 years ago
This deserves a 200.

Defintiely the best in its category. I've previously had vague ideas like this swimming in my mind but I couldn't quite grasp its concept. Your story had just made it clear for me. This one was fun, erotic, LOVELY, and sensible in a strange sort of way. Definitely goes down in my favorites. I'll be checking for more of your work. Rock on!

LKinkoLKinkoalmost 20 years ago
Amazing!

The most incredible story. At first I didn?t now who was the non human, which I loved then I didn?t know what he was until the last few pages. I loved the suspense! Intrigue! Very well written story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

thats was a great story it had me guessing till the end and it was very sensual. i loved it please write more. i also liked ceal's star.

LadyDiLyn66LadyDiLyn66over 19 years ago
You are the BEST!

I am stunned and in awe of your talents. You have me hooked and I have you bookmarked so I can watch for more stories from you. I've had ideas like this before but I just couldn't get them to come out right. I love your skill and talent. Please, more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful

Your story was so good. No, not good, it was absolutely excellent! I loved it, and it had me hooked from the first page until the last. I'd love to read more of your stories, so please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Laural K. Hamilton fan?

I really enjoyed your story. It was sweet and sexy and well developed. It reminds me (a lot) of the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series by LKH...post Obsidian Butterfly. Obsidian Butterfly seems to mark the point when the story arc stopped being scary and became all about the kinky vampire and lycanthrope sex. Honestly, I miss those original scary stories because I thought they were more provocative and interesting. I miss Blake being a heap-bad vampire executioner out there to hunt down the bad guys...but I'm off topic (bad editorializing - no cookie). I really did enjoy your story, you write very well. I think I'll start looking for your entries regularly.

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsover 19 years ago
You are an extremely good writer

but some of your careless errors are disconcerting and distracting: your for you're, loose for lose, lick for like. This can be fixed, and should be, to give your stories the polish and flow they deserve. Your Cael's Star is still one of my favorite Lit stories ever, and this one is close.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well Lady

Another good one. When are you going to put them all in a book.... love ya

criketmama

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good story

i loved where the story was going but, i really wish you would have prolonged it.. added a conflict.. mabye a twist or two.. if u had made it more lengthy i think it would have been a better story ~Colleen

wildwildbestwildwildbestover 18 years ago
I want a Sebastian

supernova...volcanic...erotic...enticing...mesmerizing...fabulous...lady, you know how to string the English language together to make a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The best kinda of story!

Not only a Laurell K. Hamilton but definitly a Christine Feehan fan too!! Woman, keep writing like this! I love each and every word you write down. Vampires, were-animals, ... those stories are sooo hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
excellent

HAD ME ENTRIGUED FROM START TO FINISH. GOOD WORK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Your Stories

All the ones I have read are GREAT. keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great - but there was one clanging sentence.

A wonderful story. Your control of tone and mood is well-nigh perfect. It's definitely very erotic.

However, I couldn't help bursting out in nearly hysterical laughter when I came to the sentence, "If memory serves, Grandpa was a snow leopard." There's got to be some other way to get the information across. Take out "if memory serves," for a start. Having a snow leopard for a grandfather is not the kind of information that slips the mind: "Let's see, Grandpa had a small farm in the prairies, and grew corn. He grew up during the Depression, and served in Italy during the Second World War. Oh, yeah, and I almost forgot, he was a snow leopard." Nope. Doesn't work that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Purrrfect!

That had to be one of the best stories ever, keep up the good work babe!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A Great Love Story

A great love story with a happy ending. What else needs to be said except," Where Is the Rest Of It!!?"

PaganKittyPaganKittyabout 14 years ago
WOW

I want to be someone's kitty tooo!!! *purrrs*

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 14 years ago
Will there be more to this?

I enjoyed this.. I'd like to see it continued. Any chance of this?

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I'd have loved to see more of this couple too. What a sensual and wonderful story.

alanna027alanna027almost 13 years ago
:D

Awesome!!! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I can't stand when...

people don't know the difference between "you're" & "your".

Fucking drives me insane! If you're going to write, learn some grammar! Jeez!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To The Grammar Nazi Annon.

Nobody's perfect. And sometimes you make mistakes and don't realize them. You can point it out yes, but in a nice way. You're not perfect either so stop your hate talk and just read.

P.S.

Fuck you.

To the author: The story's really great! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I'm hitting a problem in the opening lines, which is always a pity. Oil paint comes in quite sturdy tubes - it's difficult to imagine what damage a bunch of kittens could do to them. They won't bite through the tubes, because the smell and taste of both tube and paint is unpleasant to them, and the tubes are made of metal and are reasonably strong. The weight of a kitten isn't enough to express oil paint from a tube, so they won't have wasted any. The most they could have done was get messy by playing on a palette with mixed paint, but again, this is unlikely because cats don't like the smell of oil paint - not from up close, when the paint is still wet. In reality, the most damage a cat is likely to do with oil paint is walk across a palette and leave colourful pawprints all over the place. Depending on where the cat walks, that could be a real pain to clean and you'd have to be careful cleaning the cat's paws to make sure no turpentine remains when you're finished, but "mangled box of oil paints laid scattered about in pools of liquid color" doesn't make sense. Oil paint is thick and pasty, not "liquid", and kittens can't "mangle" a "box" of them. They could scatter the tubes, and walk in paint that had already been expressed onto a palette, and that's about it. It's best to write about what you know, as far as is possible.

The description of sketching is more accurate, but overall, the piece badly needs editing and proofreading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Seriously???

To the anonymous person who posted their comment right before mine....you need to get a life. Do you understand that these stories are FICTION??? Someone wrote something that they wanted to share with others. It takes a lot of guts to do that. You want to pick the story apart because of kittens and oil paint? You need to get a life. Can you just not be that catty (pardon the pun) and just enjoy the story. To post a story on Lit, you don't need to do extensive research. Relax and enjoy the stories, don't be an asshole and rip it apart over a technicality.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 10 years ago
actually....

I agree with the person who wrote about the paints, it is easy to solve though by changing the paints from oil, to acrylic paint. Acrylic paints can be more watery depending on the colour and the quality, they also come in plastic tubes and tubs. This would make the opening scene less jarring and more realistic. Acrylic would also be easier to clean off of the kittens while the paint is wet, without having to use harsh chemicals, gentle pet soap and warm water. Therefore happier kittens and readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Kitty!

Omg I loved this story! I couldn't help but giggle a bit through this story though: watching Black Butler and the cat-obsessed Sensation from the show does help XD

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
Oh my good god !!

I am totally mesmerised by this story ! Hot as hell and the characters were simply delicious ! I loved it !

Keep up the good work !

But do try to do some editing on your work - it deserves it, and will add to its quality ! Grammar errors and spelling mistakes are unacceptable !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A 5-STARS story.

I really enjoyed reading this well written werecat story. I really enjoy were stories with werewolf and werecat being my favorite type of were animals. I would have liked to see you continue the story further with more building of their relationship and Arien's 1st change. A very well written story with an excellent plot and excellent character development. Think about maybe writing one more chapter. Retired Army NCO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Where did you go?

I don't know where you went to but you have the best Non-Human stories! I just wish you had turned them iin to multiple chapter series. They all have such potential to be so much more! I'm pretty bummed I've now read them all and have none left to look forward to. I'm sure I'll be returning to reread them though. Where ever you are I wish you well and hope you've found a successful career in writing. Again... I really love your work!

NightStarDreamsNightStarDreamsover 2 years ago

I really hope you continue your stories they are very good.

EroticAarielEroticAarielover 2 years ago

So yummy‼️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous