Painted Rose

Story Info
An Artist is compelled to explore her bi-curious side.
13.7k words
4.4
12.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

//// Chapter 1 ////

Michelle clutched her artist's supplies under her left arm as she freed up a hand to open up the primitive door handle to her classroom. This was the only place she knew that still had such delicate pieces of art decorating the doors. Everything was so clean and clinical nowadays. It fascinated her how the entire building managed to cling onto what would be considered prehistoric technology.

It was here she first learned about what a door handle was, and was currently learning how tedious it was trying to open them with her arms so full. She was determined because today's class was fine art figure drawing, and there was the promise of a live model coming. This is what she had signed up for in the first place, and she was excited to finally be learning something useful to her.

Michelle drew and sold erotic art online to a growing, loyal fanbase. They were devouring all of the art she put out, though being more pornographic it didn't surprise her. She had always drawn erotic art, but they were more cartoony and lacked the panache and class she had in her vision. She wanted to sell her paintings for a bit more so she could finally give up her laborious job typing up data for an online analyst group Firma, and it was all going to start here.

The door squeaked open louder than Michelle would have liked. The entire class turned round to face them, their eyes like beady owls, all squawky at the noise disturbing their incoherent gossip. She looked down towards the ground, not making eye contact with anyone, and snuck her way to the back corner of the room, where her usual easel was set up and waiting for her with open arms.

This was one of the smaller auditoriums. One of the prettiest ones in Michelle's mind. Someone had gone to great lengths with the panels on the walls. They were interlaced with a vast array of different coloured woods. It made the room feel alive. Wood was a medium that was so rarely used these days. The Easels were positioned around a chaise lounge sofa which was patiently waiting for its performer to come and utilize its soft furnishings.

The class mainly comprised of girls and had resumed chit chatting as if Michelle hadn't even walked in, gossiping about who did what to who, and how 'out of order' it all was. How a certain girl wasn't keeping up with the latest branded clothes. It drained her just listening to it. No, she was fine in her own company.

'Well Michelle, quiet as always...Does the mouse squeak? Did you not hear me?' It was the 'popular' one in the room. The instigator Michelle knew her as. If there was gossip the instigator was normally at the centre of it.

Michelle ignored her and continued to set up her work station. She didn't want to talk to any of these people, she was here to learn how to paint.

'...Are you ignoring me? You are such a bitch... M...Michaela... Or whatever the fuck your name is. I don't even care.'

Michelle kept silent which in itself spoke more than enough words than she needed to. She didn't care about their opinions either. She was focused on the task at hand, improving her skill.

The door creaked again, and Michelle's heart skipped a beat. The sound of high heel connecting with the wood reverberated in the room announcing the arrival of the female model. Though secretly Michelle was hoping for 2. The things she wanted to paint would burst the eyeballs of all the gossip girls here. The dark erotic fantasies that lay in her imagination waiting to manifest on paper.

The model walked in with her chin up and chest out. She was wearing a purple satin dressing gown revealing all the right curves, in all the right places. She was shorter than Michelle but that was difficult considering she dwarfed the rest of the students with her long slender 6'0 frame. Everything about Michelle was long. Long fingers, long face, long legs, long lanky arms. She hated it sometimes. Especially when it came to dating. Men would almost be threatened and keep their distance.

Asoka reached the chaise lounge and turned to face the class.

'Yes I do have a name, it is Asoka. Tits, cocks, and asses are all attached to people. Don't forget that when you are painting them. Character is the most important part my dears"

Butterflies began to grow deep inside of Michelle. She always got them every time she was about to paint; a confusing mix of being turned on and inspired, but this time it was different. Asoka was gorgeous and such an amazing presence about her. Michelle was enthralled. The raw desire at the sight of seeing the tips of her nipples standing slightly erect through the gentle caress of the satin as the gown began to descend to the floor. She had always been bicurious but had never dared to follow through. Men had been her default, but god did Asoka make her want to embrace that side of her just a little bit more.

Asoka took her position on the lounger sprawling her perfect naked body over the chair. Michelle had decided. She knew the perfect delight to give her fantasy version of Asoka. She wanted to give this realization some of the most powerful orgasms she had ever felt, and in her mind, no one would know how to give them better than another woman. Luckily for Michelle, the pose Asoka was pulling could easily be manipulated for her lustful drawings.

The room had gone almost silent save for some piano piece playing in the background. The sound of pencil meeting paper was all that could be heard. Michelle boxed out the chaise lounge, she didn't want this to be the focus after all. She started on the beautiful and curvaceous figure of Asoka. She copied the pose almost exactly but widened her legs just a little more. She captured her luscious dark hair flowing over the edge of the chair, but angled it just a little further back, showing the pure ecstasy and pleasure she was feeling. She would have to ask Asoka to pull the right facial expression, but that is something she would do in private.

Next, she sketched out the figure of another woman, slender but still curvy to be sexy. She used Asoka's curves as much of a reference as she could. The female figure was on the floor on her knees, nestling her head deep between Asoka's legs. Michelle had skillfully covered the mystery woman's head with Asoka's thick, toned thighs. Asoka's pleasure was the focus here.

Michelle got distracted for a moment, admiring the time Asoka had spent exercising to keep a figure like that. She had such definition in her legs, a clear line of muscle separating her quad from her hamstring. It was beautiful.

The end of the class came all too quickly and Michelle was glad to be at the back. For she had fully outlined Asoka being eaten out by her wonderful mysterious woman. Michelle felt a fire burning at her crotch. Her vibrator was going to get some use tonight, that is for sure! People began to pack up. Asoka opened her bag and got dressed into black lounge trouser and a long-sleeved tight purple top, with a small cutaway in the centre, revealing just enough cleavage to be sexy.

'Right you beautiful ladies, don't you dare go anyway without me seeing it first! I'm curious as to how the fine art world sees a pretty little thing like me...'

Michelle gulped.

Asoka began moving from workstation to workstation, with small gestures of admiration. Oh god, what was she going to think? Michelle had always released her art anonymously. What if Asoka told someone? What would her family think?

'Oh wow. That looks almost like a photo sweetie. I love it'

She didn't have long. If she was quick she could cover it. At least that way none of the other girls would see it. She unzipped her large black canvas protector and pulled out a dark sleeve.

'Beautiful my dear, you have talent'

Got it! Just in time. Michelle had managed to place the canvas protector on just as Asoka walked up to her easel.

'Oh sweetie. Don't be ashamed... I appreciate all forms of art, no matter how abstract. I'm not looking for anything perfect. I'm just curious, and love art.' Her voice was raspy, but kind matching her free spirit.

'I don't know...' Michelle responded quietly. 'I don't know if my art is appropriate to show here you see...'

'Nonsense, Art is ar...' Asoka was silenced as she teased the cover slowly off. Gods the silence was uncomfortable. She let out a teasing smile.

'... And who might this fine young lady be, blessing me with her... Soft lips' Asoka was almost whispering. Fortunately, the class didn't realize and had pretty much all gone. Michelle looked down as her cheeks began to flush.

'Oh her... She is just someone who wanted to give you the world in a kiss...' What are you saying, Michelle!!!

'Oh really... It sounds like someone I'd very much like to meet more personally. Especially if she is as good in the bedroom as you have shown here.'

Asoka gently caressed Michelle's arm as if she had accidentally done it while gesturing to talk. It sent a sensation through the entire of Michelle's body.

'Here's my card sweetie. If you need some help finishing this up in a more private location... Know I'd be more than happy to help.'

Asoka turned away grabbed her things, and walked out of the door. Michelle was left stunned. She was expecting to be kicked out, but instead, she now held in her hand the number of the most beautiful woman she had ever met.

Her euphoria was sharply interrupted by the harsh sound of her phone ringing. It was Simon. Her face continued to redden, as her arousal grew even more. She was so turned on it was almost unbearable. She took a deep breath and calmed herself down. It would have to wait until she got back to the flat.

'Hello?' She said.

'Ah Shell, it's Simon...'

'How can I help? Is everything ok Simon?'

'Er...well...I was wondering if....'

'If I wanted to meet up for a coffee?' Michelle finished his sentence with a tone that almost

revealed too much excitement. She had always had close feelings for Simon, and she always loved being in his presence. He was so warm to be around.

'Err.. Yes, How did you know? How is the Grindhouse at 7?'

She loved the sound of his voice. It was so kind and caring. He also had an ass she just wanted to grab so badly...Shit, she can't be thinking this!

'Grindhouse at 7. I'd love to... But won't that eat into your time with Rita? I wouldn't want to tear you away from your wedding planning...'

'Your sister is out tonight. It would mean a lot to me Michelle...' Her heart fluttered at the sound of him saying her name. 'I need your help with something... Something pretty big.'

'I'll be there Simon. See you soon.'

She grabbed her things. If she were quick, she'd have time to pop home and get changed into something a bit more flashy first!

///// Chapter 2 /////

The holo taxis were always prompt. The basic AI programming served as a gentle reminder of how alone Michelle truly felt in this so-called paradise. She got into the chrome hovercar and nestled herself into the backseat. The selling point of the taxi was the wonderful views you always got traveling in the car. They were the only vehicles permitted into the upper segment of the highways, so you always towered above everyone else. The views of the cityscape always took Michelle's breath away. It was sunset, and the world was its canvas, being bathed in an array of red's yellows and oranges.

It wasn't long before she made it back to her flat. But it almost seemed like an eternity. She had a lot to do: hair, makeup, and gods she still had yet to pick an outfit. Her phone buzzed and brought her back to reality.

'Don't forget what I said sweetie. I really want to help you finish that painting of yours. It takes some lady balls to paint something like that in a public class... Something I very much admire.

Hugs and kisses

x Asoka x'

The message brought a smile to her face. Before she had a chance to reply the holo taxi had arrived at its destination. She touched her wrist onto the pay plate.

' Thank you for using Infinity transport, have a pleasant day.' The same old half robotic voice exclaimed. No matter how many times she heard it, the obviously recorded voice never installed any emotions other than frustration within her. Fuck automatic pleasantries.

She rushed out of the taxi and up to the door lock for her apartment. Michelle placed her arm into the metallic tubular mechanism which sprung to life, a green scanning light rotated around her arm then clicked.

'Welcome home Michelle...' She huffed at the sound of yet another automated voice.

Michelle's flat was small but perfectly furnished. How she had organized everything made the space feel a lot bigger than it should be. Two sofas in the centre of the room faced each other surrounding the centerpiece to the entire flat, an open fire. She loved fire, and the natural light that it provided. Michelle dropped her bag next to the easel, which was at the farthest side of the room next to the window.

Stripping down to her underwear she hastened to her wardrobe. It was 6.30 pm, which meant she only had 10 minutes to get ready. She could spray her hair, which would allow her more time to pick her outfit. She picked up the can in one hand, simultaneously spraying her hair whilst she opened the wardrobe.

Csshhhh. The can hit the floor. She wanted something inviting but not too revealing. Ah Perfect. The deep purple jumpsuit with zig-zag cutouts at the side of the legs. It would reveal just enough flesh to make it sexy. Simon would love it.

Ring ring... Ring Ring...It must be Simon. She hoped it was him calling to say he was running a few minutes late.

'Hello, Simon?

'Simon?' Shit... She couldn't have been more wrong...It was a woman's voice. A voice she very much recognized. A voice that brought instant regret to the information she had just revealed to her sister.

'What the fuck do you mean Simon? I was just calling to see if you knew where he was. It seems I guessed right. The bastard! I thought more of you Shell!'

'Rita, nothing is happening. He just wanted to talk about some wedding surprises over with me. He thought I would know best being your sister and all... Please don't get angry.'

'You can't fool me Shelly. I see the way you swoon over him. I bet the thought of you two meeting is having your panties all in a twist as we speak.'

'Stop Rita, it isn't what you think it is.'

'And what exactly is that then?'

'We're not sleeping togeth...'

'You see, the fact you are even mentioning it is enough proof for me. It is all I need to know. You'll hear from me again sis. I hope you feel good about yourself. Breaking up a marriage and all.'

The phone went dead. Shit, what had she done? She had to get to the grindhouse quick. All thoughts of getting dressed up were gone. She had to warn Simon. She threw on her jumpsuit, put her hair in a bunch and ran out of the door.

Luckily for her, the Grindhouse was 10 minutes away. She hailed the holo taxi again whilst she did the last two buttons up on her jumpsuit.

'I am sorry, there has been a delay in your service. The next available transport will be with you at 7.30 pm. Thank you for your patience.'

7.30 pm! She'd have to walk. Even if it meant going through low town. The sun was just about up so it wouldn't be too dark, but walking anywhere was practically unheard of, save for the homeless and the undesirables who didn't want to be tracked through the facial recognition systems of the transportation. She had walked many places before, what difference was tonight going to make. She had to get to Simon before Rita could do anything.

*****

7.20 pm. Michelle's phone rang just as she arrived outside the Grindhouse. She walked through the automatic sliding doors and spotted Simon in the back right of the room. He was pacing from left to right with his phone glued to his ear. The grindhouse was a modestly sized place with lots of quirky decorations mounted on the wall. It was different from most of the other coffee shops with its overuse of wood and natural materials, which was a rare sight nowadays. Compared to the synthetic colours infused into polymer-based materials. Sure they required no maintenance and never decomposed, but it lacked the character.

Michelle snuck up on Simon and blew gently on his ear. He almost jumped out of his skin.

'Ah... Late as always I see...'

'Hey, don't blame me, these stupid Holo's never turn up when you need them. Who decided that machines should drive us about anyway?'

'I'm joking Shell... I'm just glad you are safe.'

He looked her in the eyes and melted all tension with a warm loving embrace. His hand traveled below her waist, just low enough for her loins to peak an interest. Simon held his hugs longer than most. Michelle loved the sense of security and protection they gave her. As he let her go he whispered into her ear.

'Purple looks great on you.' Michelle looked puzzled as if she hadn't heard correctly, but the inviting smile on his face, let her know that she did. She didn't know what to say, she had never been very good at taking compliments before. So she opted for the look down and blush option. Good job Michelle... You really have mastered the basics of human conversation

When she looked back up, Simon had pulled out the chair, inviting her to sit down with his left hand. What a gentleman. He was wearing an open navy blue bomber jacket, revealing a black and white two-tone shirt, accompanied by his usual black trousers. He had a weak jawline but made up for it with his beautiful grey eyes and uncanny charm.

She gently inhaled as she sat down, fully absorbing the musky tones of his aftershave. She loved how he smelt. Simon sat across from her, took a deep breath and pulled out a condom packet and a pair of black leather men's underwear.

' Now's not the time Simon.' She shot him a teasing glance then instantly regretted it. Now wasn't the time for games. Simon deflated a little before her, shrunk into his shoulders.

'Oh god, what's wrong?'

'Shell, I think I'm being cheated on...' Simon let out a nervous cough and continued.

'I found these on the floor under the sofa last week... And I know for godamn sure they are not mine...What do I do? Does this mean it's over? Do I get angry? Do I get mad?'

'Hold on Simon, let's not jump to any conclusions. Have you spoken to her?'

'No, not yet. She doesn't spend enough time at home for me to even say hello. This is so fucked up Shell. We are supposed to be getting married.'

'Simon, I know it looks bad, finding a pair of men's pants under your sofa, but you really need to talk it through with her. I know she'll explain it all to you.'

Simon pulled out a pair of red crotchless panties and threw them on the table.

'And what about these?'

'Rita's panties? What about them? I don't get it...'

'Look at the label.'

'Club Red? What the strip bar at the other end of town? Shit Simon what is she doing down there?'

'I don't know. I've always wanted to go with her, but every time I even mention sex it's: I've got a headache from all of this wedding stuff, or not now Simon, I'm very busy. You understand I've been working all day....

She has been distant for so long now, I knew something was wrong. She has betrayed me Shell... She used her powers of seduction on me, got into the house of her dreams, and cast me aside the moment she got bored.' A tear began to well up in the corner of his eye. Michelle launched herself without hesitation. She held him tightly.

'It will be OK Simon.'

'I just don't know anymore Shell. I am just stuck hanging over the edge of a cliff not knowing if I'm going to fall or not. I just need to know...'

'I know Simon. I'll help you find out. I know my sister.'

' Thank you Shell...' She felt all the tension dissipate at her words. They remained in each other's arms as if they both just absorbed each other's souls.