Painted Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asoka walked over to the lounge chair, seductively swaying her hips as her dress dropped to the floor. Michelle let out a smile of her own

'Tease...'

'Says the girl who kisses me like that and then makes me wait?' They both looked at each other and burst into laughter.

'Well if we're not going to fuck my dear, we can at least make sure your painting is having a good time.'

Asoka adopted the pose as before and spread her legs showing her glistening bald pussy. Michelle rushed to her paints and began mixing the colours.

//// Chapter 5 ////

Michelle looked at her watch again. It was as if someone had stopped time. 7.45 pm. She was sat in a corridor alone on a single person lounge chair, illuminated by a deep red LED light. The walls were not decorated, but more textured with plain black wallpaper. There were 3 doors or 'dungeons' as the hostess at the bar had called them.

Just because they found a card with Ricardo's name on it didn't mean that Rita was going behind Simon's back. Innocent until proven guilty. Michelle was determined to find out and if she so happened to get a little enjoyment out of the experience, well so be it.

The door furthest away from her opened abruptly. Out came a man who was wearing tight black leather pants with a Cat-O-Nine tails whip fastened to his belt. On his top half, he wore a harness that connected four leather strips to a central silver ring in the middle of his chest. Even in the red light, Michelle could tell his skin was dark. His eyes were so light in contrast. The most distinguishing feature on his face.

'Welcome my pet,' His accent was so strong. His voice resonated so much more in person, it was like it was vibrating her right to her core.

'Have choo filled out the pre-screening paperwork little one?'

'Er... Yes I have.' Her tone went up at the end. She handed her clipboard over to Ricardo. He delicately took it from her stroking her hand as if by accident.

'No need to be nervous my dear, your pleasure is in the best hands'

She swallowed so loudly the room echoed with its note.

'Who says I'm nervous?'

'Come now. Choo don't think someone like me who's job it is to bring people to the very peaks of ecstasy doesn't know a thing or two about people? Take a breath pet. Let me read through this, so I can learn how to fulfil your desires.'

She did as he said. Taking deep breath after deep breath, trying to let go of all the tension that had built up inside of her.

'Choo know... Choo haven't given me many options here? Are choo sure you are ready for this experience? It can be quite lifechanging you know. Once people taste the darker sides of pleasure they can never go back.'

'I'm sure...' She said reactively. It was almost certainly a lie, but she was driven by deeper motives. She would see this through.

Ricardo nodded his head and jumped into life, instantly changing his persona. He unholstered his cat o nine tails whip and cracked it in the air.

'From this moment on, until the end of your session, choo will refer to me as Master. Is that understood?'

'Understood.' She didn't want to piss this guy off.

'Excuse me? Aren't you missing something?'

'Shit, yes, I mean... Understood Master.'

'Good. Choo are starting to get it now. Choo will be a good pet I know it. Now all good pets must obey their masters. Tell me, little one, are you going to obey my every word?'

Michelle hesitated. She didn't know if she was ready to relinquish that much control to one person, let alone someone she was paying for to do it, but for some reason, paying for it provided her with a bit of certainty, as if it is a professional thing, it somehow guaranteed her safety. She blinked her eyes one last time and gave and replied.

'Yes, Master. I will obey.'

'You're words please me.' Delight appeared behind his eyes as he cracked the whip again. 'And so we begin. You will enter the room. Inside there will be an X. You will strip naked, then proceed to kneel facing the door.'

Strip!! It dawned on her again, that this fantasy was becoming far too much of a reality now, but how could she say no now? She wasn't going to buckle at the first hurdle. No, not today.

Michelle walked into the room. The door clicked shut behind her as the sound of a locking mechanism rang out, signaling the fact that she was sealed inside. No going back now. She took off her top and quickly unbuttoned her trousers. There was an intense snap as Ricardo stood facing her.

'Slowly, little one. I want to appreciate what I have to work with.'

God, he was so demanding... But her pussy was tingling as she submitted more and more control. She surrendered to the display. She swayed her hips as she gradually lowered her trousers towards the ground, revealing her long, cream coloured legs.

'Perfect... Now Stop!' He came over to her and kissed her in the same place Asoka had earlier that week. Michelle leaned to the left as his hands began to unfasten her bra. It floated to the ground leaving her just in her black lacy underwear. He's done that before.

Ricardo moved down from her neck, one kiss at a time, making a trajectory for her left hand, small, pink nipple. Her clitoris began to swell as he stimulated her with such tender love. Her nipples hardened as her excitement swelled through her. Her skin went all goose-pimply to his touch. Focus girl... You are here for a reason. But she ached for his lips now. The sexual frustration was growing.

'I reward my obedient pets... Now keep going. I want choo to show me your sexiest moves when choo take off those panties.' He cracked his whip again and sat in what looked like his throne.

She turned her back to him and began sensually dancing. She teased him with her near-naked body. She bent over parallel to the ground, arching her back so her slim butt stuck out in an exaggerated way. Her hair flowed down as she looked back into his ocean grey eyes. She reached back to the elastic of her panties and moved them down her legs, inch by inch. Though they were almost glued to her cherry lips that were drenched with excitement.

'Your pussy is glistening my pet. I hope it is ready to obey me too.'

She stepped out of her panties one leg at a time then turned to face him completely naked.

'Good... Now close your eyes and don't open them until I say.'

She did as she was commanded. There was a press of a button, then the sound of a motor moving something above and behind her. Curiosity got the better of her. She just had to peak. She opened her left eye for one second longer than she should have.

Crack.

The whip rang out again, but this time connecting with flesh. Michelle twitched. It wasn't painful, but it was more the shock of it that hurt.

'Look again my pet and you will lose your sight. Is that understood?'

'Yes Master.'

'Promise?'

'Promise'

'Good. I don't want to have to get my other whip.' Without warning, he grabbed her right arm and bound it in place. Then her left arm. Then her right foot, and finally her left leg was fully bound to the cross frame.

'Now, you remember our safety word my pet?'

'Red'

'Good. Then we shall begin...' Ricardo began whirling the whip in slow repetitive circles. With each full rotation it connected with a different part of her body, awakening nerves she never even knew she had.

Flick. Bzzzz...

'Now, little one. Choo have to earn this... Each whip will give choo more time with my special friend here, who is so eager to serve its master... Easy, medium or hard?'

'Easy.' She replied without much thought. She didn't know what this guy could do.

'Wise choice. Five whips for five seconds.'

Crack. Oh god this hurt more, but her body was still processing what was going on. Her body was not giving accurate information, blurred by the height of her sexual excitement. Crack. She didn't want to make any noise. Crack.

'Let it go little one, Don't hold it in my pet. Scream to the heavens, let them hear your moans of delight whilst I ravish you with this whip.'

Crack. She let out a breathy sigh, surrendering just a little bit into the experience. Crack.

'Five...' It was as if someone had plugged rocket fuel into her labia as the vibrator connected to her sex. She arched her spine and rolled her head back as she embraced the pleasure. God, it was so much more intense.

'Four...Tree...Two...' She didn't want it to end. She could feel the rising of an orgasm between her legs, and gods it was going to be big.

'One... Now pet. Easy. Medium or Hard? Remember if you please me, I will please you.'

'Hard!' Fuck it. She needed more time on that vibrator. She wanted to orgasm so badly.

'Brave... And a little bit stupid. For choo shall now be whipped for as long as I please. Choo will only know when it is over when this room echoes in the cries of your delight.'

Crack. She let out a scream this time. It stinged more than the last ones. He was getting harder, and it was all getting more intense. Crack, on the inside of each thigh. Crack on her breast. Her cries reverberated loudly. That one hurt. Her body was shaking, but what it was feeling Michelle had no idea. This guy knew what he was doing.

Again the vibrator connected to her pussy. She felt her juices cover the toy as he moved it backward and forwards with the motion of her hips. It was building again. Rising like the tide to ecstasy, but just as she was about to fly, it was denied from her. Again.

Crack, the left, and right arms. Crack, the thighs again. Her screams became primal as she let herself go. In the midst of it all, her excitement dripped her nectar slowly to the floor. God, she had never wanted that vibrator so god damn much in her entire life!

'Choo want this?' He held the vibrator towards her face.

'Please Master. I beg you. I want it so badly...'

'I don't believe choo.' He cracked her again, and again. She began to shake. She was so turned on. Then it hit. He flicked a switch and turned the vibrations to overdrive. He thrust the wand where she so ached for it to be placed. She screamed so loud it could have shattered the glass. This time, there was no countdown. Just pure pleasure.

It grew again inside of her like a giant bubble. Each second the wand buzzed on her throbbing pussy, the bubble grew in size, waiting to pop. Ricardo attached the wand to a support perfectly aligned to her clit. There was a slurp of a bottle being squeezed, then he inserted a finger into her eager hole. She moaned and moaned as she began to fuck his fingers. Each thrust getting closer and closer. She was so close it was almost painful. Ricardo noticed.

'Trust me pet. This is going to feel good.'

Michelle didn't even hear him. Ricardo inserted another finger and then changed the motion he was doing. He began to move his arms vigorously backward and forwards. No one had been so rough before, but for some reason, it wasn't hurting. The intensity grew and grew, but she hadn't felt anything like this before.

'Stop stop, I feel like I need to pee...'

'Don't hold it back pet. Trust me. Let it go all over the floor. You won't regret it. Squirt for me my slave.'

Faster and faster. So much intense pleasure radiated throughout her entire body, she'd have to take notes. Then the whole escapade came to its climax. It teetered her on the edge, it was like the moment you have reached the top of the rollercoaster and are about to enjoy the ride. She felt weightless as it engulfed her. Her legs began to wobble as her orgasm took flight. She let out one mighty scream as all of her muscles convulsed and twitched at the full-body orgasm she was experiencing.

Each wave got bigger and bigger, then like a giant release, the urge to pee disappeared, announced by the sound of water hitting the floor, spraying several jets of cum uncontrollably all over the solid floor. She collapsed in pure bliss as Ricardo turned off the vibrator and began to untie her. He grabbed her and guided her to a sofa where she could lay down for a moment. She hadn't even noticed it when she walked in.

'Was this the first time you squirted my dear?' His tone changed back to the friendly Ricardo she had met outside.

'Women can do that?'

'Yes, every woman can. It is just a matter of technique.' He raised his eyebrows teasingly. Shit! Rita! She launched herself upright and got dressed.

'Slow down, choo don't want to rush and spoil the desert.'

'Ricardo, as amazing as this was, I have something I need to ask you.'

He paused for a moment then send. 'This sounds dramatic. I warn choo I don't get involved with anything that even hints at drama. This is an establishment free from outside politics. Why do choo think so many people come here?'

'Have you been... Servicing someone called Rita Lisben?

He stood up, and as if someone had flicked a switch, turned to a sight of pure fury.

'I am not able to disclose any information about ANY of my clients. Privacy is respected and taken very seriously here. The fact that choo wait until now to reveal this intention is insulting. Everyone has there own reasoning to be here. How could you even ask such a thing. I suggest you leave. Right now, and don't even think of calling me again!'

She looked him in the eyes, seeing the fire burning so passionately.

'I'm sorry... I didn't meant to.. It's just that...'

'Don't even look at me!' He snarled at her, as he pointed a finger towards the door. She walked out with her shoes in hand as the door slammed behind her. Whoops. That wasn't exactly how she had wanted it to end. Maybe Rita had been here already, considering how defensive he had gotten over it all.

SLAM.

'What the FUCK are you doing here!?'

Maybe not already been, but about to arrive then. Shit, it could only be one person.

'I could ask you the same question. Let go of me!' The grip on her shoulders got tighter. She was so exhausted from her sexcapade she didn't have anything to retaliate with.

'No chance in hell. Tell me why you are here!' Her eyebrows were pointing so much towards the centre of her head they almost joined.

'Rita, Simon knows something is going on... I just had to know for sure. He deserves to know the truth.'

'Fuck off with you judgments. You don't know the first thing about us.' She pulled her forward, then slammed her head back into the wall, hard. It disorientated Michelle.

'You tell a fucking soul and I'll...'

The door opened next to Michelle as Ricardo stood outside alerted to the confrontation. They must have sounded like a couple of Hyena's fighting over a scrap of meat.

'Security...'

Michelle used the distraction to finally break free from Rita's grip.

'There's no need... I'm leaving!' Michelle said.

'Traitorous Bitch.' Rita bellowed as she spat at her feet. Michelle chose to ignore her sister's rage and ran away. She had found out all she needed to know.

***

'Choo need to promise me that this will never happen again my pet, otherwise, I cannot guarantee that our relationship can continue.'

'You won't see her here again...' Rita said, with a deflated tone.

'I know I won't, I have made sure of that, but I can't have anyone ELSE seeking knowledge of your pleasurable pursuits. I am in two minds to send you back out that door too.'

'No... Don't do that. My moments here are the only ones where I truly feel alive. Please don't kick me out. I have already paid you anyway.'

'Full discretion guaranteed, if I deem that discretion has been compromised... Well, I am entitled to do what I wish. But we have known each other for a while Rita. I am not going to cast you to the street like some cheap whore. You are my pet, and I treat my belongings with great care. Choo can find safety here. Choo just need to promise me no more dramas.'

'I promise.'

'One more thing, a little life advice. If a relationship is not serving you, why keep it?'

Rita hesitated. She wanted to speak yet couldn't. A tear ran down her cheek as she managed to open her mouth.

'I've been trying so hard. Simon is an honest, good and kind man. Everything a princess could want in the world, but I am no princess. My hungers lie far beyond his thoughts. Every time I tried to talk about it, I could see the pain-stricken in his heart. I couldn't do it.

So I found you, and found a life that I cannot leave, but how can I leave my life behind. I would have nothing. I would be the whore that you said you don't want to throw on the street. There is only so long you can live a lie, before the lie becomes the truth. No we keep going. I remain yours, but equally his on nothing but paper. I'll deal with Michelle. She won't tell anyone. Your discretion remains in tact. Before we continue, can I use your phone?'

Rita said slipping one shoulder out of her dress. Ricardo raised an eyebrow and cracked his whip in acknowledgment...

//// Chapter 6////

Nervousness, excitement, pleasure, pain, bliss and now anger. Michelle was testing the limits of how many different emotions one human can feel in one day. Her gut knew it was true from the start, yet her mind refused to believe it. Standing up for her sister right until the end. Simon was going to be devastated but he deserved to know.

The holo cab pulled up to the familiar house of blackened glass. She took a deep breath in... Thanks for that tip Ricardo...

'Here we go.' Michelle muttered under her breath.

Before she could even get to the doorbell, the door flung open. Simon was stood there in black sweatpants and a two-tone black and white T-shirt, but more noticeable were the tears streaming down his face. She flung herself towards welcoming arms and squeezed him tightly.

'It's over...' He said quietly.

'I know, it will be OK though. I'm here for you.'

'When did she tell you, Simon?'

'Less than 30 minutes ago. She said she had sent you to come comfort me Shell. It's funny, how whenever I need someone the most you are always there to catch me. Shell, there's something I want to tell you, but can we just go inside and just sit on the sofa together?'

'Of course. Come on.'

She grabbed his hand and led him to the sofa. They snuggled just like they had in her apartment. Many people would get confused as to who was dating who when Rita, Michelle and Simon were all together. This time, there was no tension, just warmth, and appreciation for each others company. They fell asleep in each others embrace to the sound of the soothing guitar music, both unaware of the world, for just a brief moment.

***

Michelle felt heavy, the overwhelm of it all was finally surfacing. She peeled herself off of Simon's chest as she raised like a lioness waking from her slumber. She didn't know how long she had been there but it was dark outside. Simon stirred. His eyes jolted open.

'You know, I said outside I wanted to tell you something.'

'Yeh?' Michelle said as she stood up.

'Michelle, all this time, I've been marrying the wrong sister. I'm just so bad at you know, the asking bit. Rita was so bold and so confident. When she asked me to be with her, and she pounced on me with such lust I couldn't say no. For the first time in my life I felt wanted. I'm a weak man Shell, who succumbed to the will of the succubus... You know as me and Rita got closer the less she wanted me. It's so hard not to...'

'What are you trying to say Simon?'

'It's always been you Shell. I've always wanted to be with you. I just never knew how to do it. Now its all over, my heart is broken, yet on fire for the passion that I want to share with you.'

Oh Gods. Not now. Michelle wanted Asoka, but for as long as she could remember she secretly had a soft spot for Simon, for as long as she could remember meeting him, but she couldn't help but feel this was just an act of a desperate man? A man who probably genuinely loved her.

'You look confused Shell. What are you thinking?'