Painted Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Simon,' Michelle took another one of Ricardo's infamous breaths.

'Your life right now has been determined by a choice that you made many many years ago. You chose to be with my sister. Rather than plucking up the courage to say no, and ask the person you desired to go out with you, you went along with it. A lie in itself. I can't do that same mistake Simon. If this was a conversation we had 3 years ago, my answer would have been yes. But Simon, after all that has just happened. I have to have the courage to say no, and follow what is best for me.'

'Shelly, no. It's not like that. I'm.. I'm'

'Take care Simon, I'll always be here for you.' She kissed him on the cheek and walked out of the door.

***

The lift to her apartment pinged open as she let out a sigh, Simon would get over this in time. His heart would heal, he just needed some distance. As she walked towards the blurred window to her apartment, something wasn't quite right. Where she was expecting to see the outline of her furniture she saw nothing but darkness cluttered with white constellations of what could only be her stuff.

The doors opened and she added violated to her list of emotions for the day. The place had been treated with pure malice. It was like someone had used her apartment as an anger room. There was not a single thing that had been left intact.

Soft furnishings had been slashed to a million different pieces. Her sofa snapped in the middle, crumpled in a depressing heap. She didn't even want to look over at her easel. She just knew it was going to be bad. She braced her self and took a look. She physically felt her heart sink into her stomach. Her place of sanctuary had been tainted and abused. Then she saw it. As if it couldn't get any worse. The image of her crush was torn into 4 uneven segments. Michelle collapsed. Her entire life's work ruined in a matter of minutes. There were no tears. Just emptiness.

On the floor beside her there was a note etched into the wood.

'A life for a life bitch'

She huffed.

'And what about Simon's life? Where does he get his revenge in all of this?'

She couldn't stay here. The person who she would normally turn to she had to keep her distance from, so she turned to new passions, and new love blooming, and the only other person who dared to show her a bit of kindness. She picked up the phone.

'Hello?' Her sweet voice was like an angel in the darkness.

'Hi Asoka, its Shall... I...'

'Are you Ok sweetie?'

'Not really... My apartment has been trashed and I don't know where I can go, I don't feel safe.'

'Sweetie, don't even ask. You're staying with me tonight. Grab your essentials, come over, and tell me all about it. I'll get the bath running OK?

'Ok.'

'My address is 249 Evermoore Terrace. See you soon.'

That bath sounded like heaven to her right now. She grabbed a few basic things and went back out on the move again. She was exhausted but glad she was making the choice that Simon so struggled to make. She would have the courage to follow it through this time. She wasn't going to let Asoka get away from her.

//// Finale ////

The holo cab pulled up to a neighbourhood that seemed very high class. Asoka's house was beautiful to look at from the outside. This road was not like your usual terraced houses. For a start, they were much, much bigger. Then there was the fact of how each one had its own mosaic mainframe on the outside of the house. It was a street of pure art. Somewhere Michelle could quite easily have called home.

Asoka's head peaked out of a window on the second floor. She must have heard the holo taxi turning up. She was such a genuine beauty. Her eyes lit up at the sight of Michelle. She gestured with her head as if to say, I'll be right there. The door opened and before Michelle had a chance to react, she was embraced with the most love she has ever felt from a person in her entire life.

'Come in sweetie. You're in my safe hands now.' She winked as they walked inside.

The first thing Michelle noticed was how tall the ceilings were. Each room she went in perfectly matched a distinct colour and theme. This woman was so creative and had so much style.

'Can I take that?' Asoka gestured to her jacket.

'Relax sweetie, forget about everything, let this be your sanctuary when the world is giving you shit.'

Michelle smiled and surrendered herself to Asoka. It was just what she needed to hear. Asoka took her jacket off of her, caressing her skin so wonderfully as her arms fell out one by one.

'I don't know what to say... Apart from... Thank you Asoka.' Michelle turned to face her and they locked eyes absorbing the sexual tension that grew between them.

'There are plenty of ways I can think for you to make it up to me.' Asoka grabbed Michelle's left hand with intent.

'Come with me. I've got the perfect thing for you!' Michelle was led with such excitement how could she refuse her? Besides, she had lost everything, she had nothing left to lose, so she let her nerves get lost along with her painting.

In the bathroom, there was a flickering warm orange glow of candlelight. She had some amazing relaxing New Age music playing in the background. It was like being at a spa. Michelle was looking forward to this, yet still, the feelings of doubt tried creeping into her mind. Why was Asoka doing this for her?

She brought herself back out of her mind to reality by the distinct smell of roses mixed with an earthy undertone. She had never smelt anything like it before.

'I made it myself sweetie.'

'Huh? Made what?'

'That wonderful smell you look so curious about.'

'Oh that.. Well it smells amazing.'

'Oh don't stop... I'm a sucker for flattery.' They shared another smile.

'Right my dear, you can hardly get in a bath with all of those clothes on.' Michelle's eyes widened and that incriminating gulp of hers echoed yet again in the tiled bathroom.

The sudden realization of what having a bath involved suddenly made her heartbeat so hard she could hear it. It's funny how getting naked in front of Ricardo was almost easy, she guessed it was because she didn't have feelings for him, but with Asoka, she didn't want to get it wrong with her. She became so body-conscious, would someone who was so physically fit find her lanky frame attractive?

'Oh sweetie, there is no need to be nervous.'

'Who says I'm nervous?'

'Come now, you can't hide it from me. I can see it a mile away. Remember my job is to rein act emotions through poses.' God was there no one who couldn't read her like a book?

'Will this help?' Asoka turned around and unbuttoned the keystone which apparently was holding her entire outfit together. Her outfit fell to the floor revealing Asoka's beautiful, athletic, naked body. Her nipples were hard and her smile was intoxicating. Michelle gulped again, but this time for the appetite for the flesh that was standing there before her. Was there no other way she was able to communicate? Words Michelle... Use them.

'I'm just not as confident as you are Asoka...' Michelle looked down.

'You have such an amazing body, and mine is just well, so lanky, unproportionable and flat. I'm sorry, I don't know if I can. I've just been through so much today, I just have no fight left to tackle the body shame demons today.'

'I'm all ears sweetie. Tell me what has happened. Look, you don't have to get completely naked. Keep your underwear on if you like. I hope you don't mind if I join you though?'

'Sure,' Her words inflated her back up. 'Ok, I can manage that.'

They got in the larger than average tub and Michelle told Asoka all about what had happened. There were tears, there was laughter, but most notable to Michelle was the neck massage she received melting her into a deep state of calm and relaxation she hadn't felt in years.

###

An hour had passed and the water was almost cold, but Michelle still didn't want to leave, besides she was enjoying being held in between Asoka's wonderful legs. Her mind went wild with possibilities she could do with this woman. All the places she wanted to kiss and squeeze. She wanted to thank her the right way, and now was the time for action. She was done with hiding.

Michelle rotated herself round and landed her lips on Asoka's cheek. Slowly maker her way to her lips. They began to dance together, surrendering their whole bodies to the movement of the kiss. The sound of water slashing as their lesbian delight ensued.

'Asoka...'

'Sh... Kiss me sweetie.'

'No I have an idea. Trust me, you'll like it.'

'An idea you say? I Am intrigued to know anything that comes out of that creative mind of yours.'

'Do you have any body paints?'

'No I don't deary, but I like where this is going.'

'Come back to mine with me. The place is trashed, but that is perfect for what I have in mind.'

She jumped out of the bath, flinging her wet underwear to the ground. Asoka pounced spanking raw flesh. Michelle jumped playfully. God, she was so excited, she couldn't wait to get her back to her apartment, this time she wouldn't be so shy. She wanted to ravish her. Never had she wanted a woman so much in her life, she would break her virginity tonight.

Michelle grabbed the towel and gestured to Asoka with open arms. She took the offer without question. Michelle relished the opportunity to explore Asoka's tantalizing body. She took her time drying each body part, giving it her time and care. When she was completely dry, Michelle took the towel off of Asoka and stroked her bare pussy, as if it were an accident.

'I know your game minx. If you want me. I'm yours' Asoka opened her legs smiling at Michelle.

'Not till we get back to mine...'

'What if I can't wait that long?'

'Trust me, it will be worth it. Quick get dressed. Let's go'

Asoka responded in kind, and not ten minutes had passed before they were both in the holo taxi on their way to a night of endless pleasure. The tension between them in the cab ride was electric. One could almost see the sparks jumping between them.

'You are such a kitty tease...'

Michelle smiled and kissed her passionately until they arrived. Before the holo cab had a chance to say its scripted greeting the two women were already in the lift ready to rip each other's clothes off. Michelle opened the door and heard a gasp.

'Oh sweetie. I'm sorry this has happened to you. Do you know why someone would...'

Michelle put her index finger on Asoka's sweet lips and grabbed her by the hand. She reached for the big pillow from the lounge chair and threw it on the floor.

'Wait here for a sec, and close your eyes.'

Michelle covered the pillow with the most intact sheet she had. She then proceeded to her naughty drawer. Perfect, they were still unopened, a pack of edible body paint ready to coat her lover in. Michelle guided Asoka down onto the pillow and tore open the packaging.

'You can open your eyes now. Can I paint you?'

'What makes you think you have to ask?'

'It's edible too.'

'Oh how exciting... Smother me, my dear, and let me feel how good you are with those lips.'

Michelle took out the red coloured paint and coated her film with a healthy dollop.

'Arms up.' Asoka raised her arms above her head as Michelle undressed her.

'You're too beautiful for me you know.' Michelle didn't hesitate and took off Asoka's dress so fast she heard it woosh. Michelle had accidentally got paint on her top, but she was too fired up in the lust to even care. Michelle pounced on Asoka and began her masterpiece. She started just under her armpit and began moving her hand down her side in the same way Ricardo had done to her. Soft and swervy. She stroked the side of her breast then went in at her waist towards her belly button, did a loop, then slithered down to just above her bald pussy.

'Now's the fun bit.'

'Who says I wasn't having fun already?' Michelle started at the beginning of the trail and licked off the paint not leaving a drop behind. It tasted like strawberries. Asoka's body had goose pimples all over. Good, she was enjoying it, for the body never lies.

'You better not stop at the end of that path missy. There is only so much one girl can take.'

Michelle looked at her and smiled, continuing her path but at a much slower rate.

'God, you are such a tease! I surrender. Do what you will. I'm yours. Just eat me already!'

Michelle reached the end of the line. Paused for a moment. Looked in Asoka's eyes. Paused again. Asoka was begging her with her eyes. She lingered a little while longer.

'I think I want the blue one now...' Asoka shuddered.

'You are unbearable. I want you now!' She tried to wrestle her way up, but Michelle pushed her back down.

'Patience my dear.' Oh god, she had started to adopt Asoka's mannerisms already. Michelle moved up and kissed her again, but this time she gently stroked her pussy from clit to hole. Asoka moaned at the delayed satisfaction. Rocking her hips in time with Michelle's thrusts. Then abruptly stopped, snapping open the blue paint. Asoka curled up in a ball at the frustration.

'Keep still you.' Michelle teased.

This time she started under her other arm. Tracing out the luscious path her tongue was about to take. This time she circled the entire of her vagina and stopped on the clit.

'That's more like it.'

Michelle didn't waste any time, she was eager to see what Asoka tasted like. She went at a much faster pace which shocked Asoka's body. Michelle had never been with a woman before, it seemed so strange to her how natural it all felt. She looked at the rose before her, smiled then tasted her darkest delight.

Asoka leaned back and let out the loudest moan she had heard all night. She licked up and down each lip, stimulating her clit at the top of each stroke.

'I want your fingers too. Fuck me with your fingers.' Michelle didn't wait. She licked her fingers and penetrated her slowly, feeling the warmth as they thrusted in and out. She was so wet, her fingers glided. Asoka's moans synced with her thrusts. Each breath getting deeper and deeper, filling the room with the sound of her ecstasy.

'Oh god, faster. Fuck me faster. I want to come so badly.'

Michelle tried to remember the technique Ricard had used on her. She arched her fingers up and towards her G-spot and beck rocking her arms up and down towards the ceiling. The reaction was instantaneous.

'Oh yes! Just like that! Keep going.'

Her arm was starting to get tired, but she didn't stop. Just seeing Asoka squirm to the pleasure Michelle was giving her felt so good. Like a kettle about to boil, she heard her orgasm bubbling to the surface with each call of delight. Click.

Asoka's body began to shake as she felt her pussy clamp tightly on her fingers. She road the bull following the squirms of Asoka's body which seemed to contract and twitch forever. She got so juicy. She soaked the sheet with the nectar of her pussy. When she stopped she looked up at Michelle and laughed.

'I thought you hadn't been with a woman before?'

'Let's just say I have learned a few things the past few days.'

'You bet you did.' Asoka looked down at the sheet.

'Look what you made me do!' They giggled together, connecting deeper and deeper with each laugh.

'Your turn missy.' Michelle had never let a girl go down on her before, but she was almost bursting with excitement. How different was it going to be to go with someone who shared the same genitals?

Michelle wasn't disappointed. They fucked the night away. Pausing to share themselves in between. Sharing their lives, their passions, and their love. Then they get lost in the euphoria of the multiple shared orgasms. Whatever troubles about Simon and her sister that had worried her before were all but forgotten. She had her rose paint, and that is all that mattered.