All Comments on 'Painting Dianne'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Being with a woman

That loves to flash can be fun, but it also can be problematic. I discovered 2 years into my marriage that my wife loved to expose herself, there had been hints earlier but I didn't catch on. Things like her bikini top "slipping" at the beach, or sitting carelessly with her legs open. A few times guys would see that and get overly aggressive and I had to bail her out of a couple of situations. One day at a yard party she had on some baggy shorts, I saw her sitting with her legs crossed under her, no panty and everything was exposed. So I talked to her, she admitted it.

There was a tavern on hwy 30 out of Portland, right on our way home, they had nude dancers, We stopped, she did a guest spot, got fully nude on stage. That seemed to work, 3 dances, fully naked, then off for home, some wild sex and she would be fine for a few days.

She is in her 40's now and mostly over it.

We are now members of a nudist club, and we go to a coed hot tub place in Portland sometimes.

She is a completely faithful woman, just letting someone see her sets her off for some reason. Hell, I don't mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice story

Like your others, well written and generally believable.

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhover 4 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed it!

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
Sure liked the story

Your imaginary Dianne is a hell of a sexy tuna!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...